Prestigio MultiPad Visconte M (PMP1011MG4GBK) - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 11.6 | Intel Core M 5Y10 2 * 2.00 GHz | four

Rep: (0)
PRESTIGIO MultiPad Visconte M (PMP1011MG4GBK)
Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Intel Core M 5Y10 2 * 2.00 GHz | 4Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Specification
Windows 10
IntelВ® Core в„ў Processor M5Y10C Dual Core
Memory 4 GB RAM + 128 GB Flash
Screen 11.6 "16: 9 IPS, capacitive multi-touch (10 points)
Resolution 1920 * 1080
Camera
Communications
Front 2.0MP, rear 5.0MP
GSM: 850/1900 MHz, WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz, LTE: Band3 / Band7 /
Band20
Interfaces USB 3.0, micro SIM, micro SDHC / SDXC
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0 + HS
G-sensor Supported
6000 mAh battery, lithium polymer
Dimensions 296.3 X 189.75 X 11.4 mm
Weight 850g
additional information

Posted 09/19/2016 03:38:

Good day. I'm trying to find drivers for this wonderful device under Windows 8.1.
Yes, at least on win 10

Does anyone have an apparatus, how is work?

Rep: (1)
owners, share your impressions of this machine!

Rep: (57)
Oops ... really nobody bought it? It is very interesting how many levels of pressing the stylus supports.

Rep: (5)
SketcherM @ 12.25.16, 08:17*
It is very interesting how many levels of pressing the stylus supports.

how to define it?

* gdidim
Gdidim @ 12.28.16, 19:19*
how is it defined

The easiest way to read the instructions. Indirectly, you can evaluate it in any application that supports pressing, for example, Sketch Book - select the appropriate brush and draw a line with an increase and a line with a decrease in pressure. If you get strokes with smooth transitions of thickness, without sharp steps, then the pen is suitable for drawing ...

SketcherM @ 12.29.16, 23:01*
If you get strokes with smooth transitions of thickness, without sharp steps, then the pen is suitable for drawing ...

There is a smooth transition. I did not find a single word about the pen in the instructions.

Happy New Year everyone!
They write in the Yandex market:
"it is enough to close the screen once with a keyboard, which should be a cover according to the description so that the keys leave ugly deep scratches on the screen. Perhaps the film will save the screen."
"Freezes, orientation screen orientation, leaving for an endless reboot - and this is after a complete system update 12/28/16."
I ask the owners to unsubscribe if this is true, and whether there were any other serious problems with this device.

I looked carefully .... The keys do not protrude. The side legs are higher. In a free position with the keyboard closed, there is no touch with the screen. If you press or put something on top, it will probably bend and the touch will be, but .... the keyboard is quite soft (in terms of pressing), and the keys themselves do not have sharp edges. Therefore, scratching the screen with one closure is unlikely.
About hangs, reboots, problems with the orientation of the screen ... so far with this did not come across. (TTT)

I will add my 5 kopecks, as they say, to support the topic. I have a tablet for several days.
Dimensions and weight are comfortable for travel. If you buy a laptop with a similar weight and parameters - will cost significantly more. I replaced a netbook, tablet and reader - very convenient.
It works smartly, but sometimes thinks for a few seconds, it seems like the shoals of Windows.
Autonomy is good.
The screen is good, but the contrast is not super, it is better. There are faint highlights on the edges on a black background. The screen is glossy. The type of fonts improved program Windows 10 DPI Fix.
The keyboard looks flimsy, slightly bends, it has a magnetic mount - convenient. The right shift is shortened - I miss it, but, in general, it allows you to quickly print.
The leg is fixed in only one position.
The stylus battery quickly sits down.
Power supply - combined with a plug. But this is nitpicking.
Windows 10 is a joke piece. I didn’t want to work with some of my programs - I hung up, showed a blue screen and other small soft charms, in general, I was naughty. System recovery by default, by the way, is turned off, had to be turned on just in case. 2 times restored a copy of Windows with a full-time reducing agent. tightly hung at boot, as a result, stuffed the problematic programs into the virtual machine.
I wrote all this about the good, the most fun will be at the end, by the way. I spent a lot of time on this disaster with freezes, however, now everything is working fine, or rather, it worked until today ...
When something incredible happened to the tablet! This was the reason for writing this opus. In short, I installed the Bluestacks android emulator for testing, but I did not have time to test it, because during its operation, the back of the tablet so warmed up (in the leg area), and besides, after that, when you touch the screen, it started to shock your fingers !!!!! My surprise knew no bounds, believe me. The electric shock was not strong, but, figuratively speaking, an alarming pause arose in me. Crossing, he knocked out this Shaitan Bluestacks, before which he burst out in his hearts: “YES THAT YOU BURN IN! ..” (“in hell”). I did not finish the phrase, because the impression was that now the fuck will explode, and I will go to hell, and not this Bluestacks. I wanted to play some other game, but somehow it’s scary now.
There is another week for interesting tests.

Another nuance. I wanted to completely reinstall Windows at one point - but there are no drivers anywhere, I called support, they said that they won’t give any link to download drivers, and if there are problems with the drivers, they’ll only be in the service.

Rep: (30)
* mandibul , I see Prestige it has become a "good" tradition, breaking users off ... On our Visconte V, the same trouble ... They don’t give us drivers, I have to backup them from an existing device.

* gdidim
thanks for the answer. Received and official from the company. Electromagnetic resonance, 1024 levels of depression. With this, everything is fine. But positioning accuracy is severely curtailed: +/- 2mm. There is no information about the frequency of polling the pen, but apparently there is also "not a fountain"

Attached images
Attached Image

* SketcherM,
Yes, +/- in positioning is felt, especially noticeable at the very top and bottom of the screen. I think that the feeling of positioning accuracy can also be affected by the fact that glass is rather far from the matrix of the screen ...
There is still a question of reliability ... my copy is already in the SC. At one point, the stylus began to be positioned only in a vertical line, about 1/3 of the screen to the left, i.e. horizontal positioning as if "slammed" at one point. Calibration, rollback updates, and reset to factory settings, the problem is not solved. The keyboard has also ceased to be detected, apparently the problem is in one of the cables in the fold.

Post has been editedgdidim - 16.01.17, 18:11

Rep: (1)
Owners !!! For 25 sput worth buying such (Avito) (1.5 months at work, under warranty)? As a replacement for iPad Air 2.

It makes sense to buy if you need a normally working office and Windows programs. It is much heavier than the iPad Air 2, the screen and speaker worse.
Personally, I am very suitable for working on trips, but less suitable for having fun, IMHO.
Regarding my previous post: I drove it - it was not possible to repeat the heating with a current beat. Fuck knows what it was, mystification. A friend of a psychic woman said that for no reason she had light bulbs exploding at home. Pleasant woman in all respects, so I believe her)))

At one point, I wanted to completely rearrange the Windows - but there are no drivers anywhere

I'm trying to find drivers for this wonderful device under Windows 8.1.
Yes, at least on win 10

I made a backup of firewood using DoubleDriver in reserve, is it relevant to fill it up?

Of course, relevant! In life, anything can happen, let it be.

There was a problem - from time to time the stylus did not charge. As if, the stylus began to charge normally, when I in the parameters of power supply forbade disconnecting USB during battery operation.

Hi, interested!
I bought ... feelings are mixed, in the "guts" of course not bad (I mean that this applies to the current price of / ok.45000r /, since the previous price - I'm sure the sky-high price is assigned /ok.85000r- I do not envy those who managed to buy him for the money).
The build quality is somewhat annoying - it crunches somewhere, creaks / before that I already used two Prestige tablets, but from a completely different plastic with a more "knocked down and dense" assembly.
It works in principle normally, though something is crackling in the area of ​​the stylus (the sound is like a spinning screw in a PC. Does anyone like this in tablets?
The stylus is quite clickable (considering that I am not very sophisticated in styluses, I can say for sure that it suits for amateur sketches and operational notes on the screen or in a notebook.
Ask questions.

Speakers - about nothing ((completely without bass.

Mandibul @ 02.02.17, 15:31*
Of course, relevant! In life, anything can happen, let it be.

I posted the archive with the Multipad Visconte M drivers:
Multipad Visconte M
Attached fileDD_VisM.zip(31.91 MB)

Made using DoubleDriver.
Discarded due to size, obviousness and availability on the network:
Intel (R) HD Graphics 5300
Realtek High Definition Audio
How to use:
Unzip DD_VisM.zip.
Follow the instructions in the Double Driver \ .txt file,
or put firewood by the piece directly from the folders with the names.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 12:00 a.m.