SJCAM SJ6 LEGEND 4K WiFi - Discussion | Novatek 96,660 + Panasonic MN34120PA 16MP + 166 В° + Gyro + 2.0 LCD

Rep: (289)
DiscussionSJCAM SJ6 Legend
SJCAM SJ6 Legend 4k WiFi Action Camera
Official site | Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

Description
Now the camera has two screens: one touch 2 ″ LCD 320 * 240 on the back side, and one monochrome. The large touch screen serves for ease of operation and viewing, while the front monochrome is an information board with the main camera parameters. Note that this is the first model of SJCAM cameras that has a touch control and two screens. This solution is well proven in GoPro 4.
Ability to connect an external microphone: Yes, it happened! SJCAM listened to the requests of the audience and added the ability to connect an external microphone to the SJ6 Legend. Now it’s even easier to work with sound.
Remote control: This feature debuted on the SJCAM M20 model and was well received by customers. SJ6 Legend can be controlled using the remote control, which is mounted on a monopod or worn on the wrist as a watch. Now, for remote control, you do not need to connect via Wi-Fi from a smartphone, which was not very convenient in dynamic situations, you can control the shooting right from your wrist.
Tripod mount in the case of the camera itself: Now the tripod mount will be immediately integrated into the camera body. Previously, to use a tripod, you had to use an adapter frame.
Battery 1050 mAh: battery capacity increased from 900 mAh to 1050 mAh. Hours will be 70 minutes (Wi-fi is on) - 110 minutes (Wi-fi is off).

4K as usual interpolated, but the new sensor + the ability to connect an external microphone - it can be interesting!
About camera
Firmware
To update the camera, you need the name of the firmware file to be - SJCAM001.bin
All firmware in one place
Useful

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
Those who wish to try themselves in the new post
may be familiar withRules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com, Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forumand leave a request in the subjectI want to be curator

Post has been editedRu4kin - 07.08.18, 13:03
Reason for editing: All firmware in one place

Rep: (0)
* GEO32, those. Xiaomi is better to take? GoPro in a different league altogether. 10-12 thousand have money.

Rep: (36)
* BAV-1989 I just took two cameras, one for photos and one for video use my m20 video, SJ6 for photo

Rep: (4)
* BAV-1989 Xiaomi I did not use, or recommend it to discourage the purchase can not. I just think that SJ6 - dead low quality hack

* GEO32, these doubts and tormented me. Price seems pleasant. Now you can get a new for 5000. But real enough reviews. I decided to ask here.

Rep: (54)
* BAV-1989 ,
I have this camera for almost a year, the quality of the street on a sunny day perfectly removes, at dusk and at night is already below average, a microphone - a very mediocre, photo shoots fine in principle, with the manual exposure at all pleased, almost a year of using Accum no blistering, It holds a charge normally

Can someone tell me.
His wife and child are now on holiday, access the camera I do not, but they complain that the camera has become unable to operate correctly. It is expressed as follows. Initially, making videos and photos of pure white frame, the sound byl.Seychas video when switching to photo mode when you press the shutter button the camera goes into taymlaps mode. That is not possible to remove the photo.
Link to the video to their complaint.
ttps: //yadi.sk/i/1Bvt3r_SrXqQWQ
To this day, everything worked perfectly, the camera is not dropped not soaked.

Hello. In the chamber 6 sjcam legend is not displayed icon stabilization. In the setting of the gyro is switched on. What could be the problem ? Thanks in advance.

Rep: (1)
The same situation. Once bought, the charge and first worked to stabilize, but after 3-4 inclusion in general has fallen off.

Rep: (1)
Selling my sj6 legend, anyone should ask. inexpensively

Rep: (2)
Tell me, what kind of firmware, and whether it makes sense to change the ones that are available at the office site

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedBOSS2220 - 22.07.19, 12:45

* BOSS2220, see above, all painted in a long time

Rep: (6)
* voyager2010 ,
Distort the battery, reboot it.
Then do not forget to set the time and date, at me for example when removing stray Accu

Post has been editedAstraman - 22.07.19, 17:12

Hello. In the chamber 6 sjcam legend is not displayed icon stabilization. In the setting of the gyro is switched on. What could be the problem ? Thanks in advance.

Nobody faced with the problem when the camera hangs right at the beginning of recording 4K and Bitrate High (on the recording icon appears on the screen, but the timer goes on, on the pressing writes "Busy!", Adequately only works off button). At 4K and Bitrate Medium or freezes at lower resolutions.
Memory Card Samsung Evo Plus to 128GB MB-MC128GA.

Post has been editedTOM_RUS - 01.08.19, 21:58

* TOM_RUS, Maybe the memory card write speed is not suitable

Rep: (9)
* TOM_RUS , Try the camera to format the card

I bought a card reader for camera firmware (if you throw the firmware on the camera itself via a memory card, she would not sewn), flashed with 1.5.0 to 1.4.9 and stopped hanging out ... Apparently the firmware was a curve, not in vain it was removed from the official site. ..

Good health to all! Favor sj6 legend was already 2 years Hunting Fishing is now flown in from abroad to the warm sea, and was there with me in the water and under vodoy- all happy. In addition to single- why it blows battery ??? Straight to the body can be seen that the batteries become rounded straight plane, climbs into the compartment so tight that apparently presses on the LCD screen and remain inside overexposed small traces on the screen of the pressure parts outside on it inside. I had to have batteries to cut one side stickers to be cut and the other but the other side of hectares under it saw metal and stal- little if anything touches and closes. Who faced with such a request to write something I can be doing wrong.

* Vadey75 I charge them charge 0.5 amps. Perhaps 1 ampere and a inflate them, have not tried.

Ali found on the dome for SJ6, SJ7. Previously I did not know how to make these photos =)
It comes from Russia, the price 1415в‚Ѕ + 40 rubles paid mail delivery in Russia, came to Moscow for 5 days.
https: //ru.aliexpress....tem/4000123372983.html

I have not dipped. First impressions:
- Price is excellent;
- Seller sociable, sent a super-fast (though I asked to be sent separately faster);
- There is the upper button and the lower side switch, no top side buttons, respectively, on SJ6 mode is not switched on the fly;
- The hammer is not needed, because closes the screen when mounting;
- The camera comes close, not loose;
- For SJ7 forward buttons will not;
- The handle can be used as a float separately. A sealed compartment inside the handle;
- Included: the scope, the trigger handle and strap on the hand, instruction, key, two spins, cover, defogger and instruction;
- It remains to drive to the sea =)

Attached Image

Post has been editedmazaini - 08.09.19, 12:24

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 16:46