Wearpai M4 / ZB47 / CK11 - Discussion | Fitness Bracelet

Rep: (6)
Wearpai M4 / ZB47 / CK11 - Discussion
Wearpai M4 / ZB47 / CK11
Discussion пїЅ

Attached Image

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Other photos
Attached Image

Description
blood pressure pulse Smart Bracelet
SMS notifications, call reminder, APPENDIX to remind
The charge available for 7 days, 15 days in standby mode,
anti-lost , to help you find a Cell Phone
Bluetooth Smart compatible iOS and Android
Device characteristics
Attached Image

application
Wearfit - forAndroydand foriOSfromWearPai
Useful

Post has been editedKenny в„ў - 27.03.19, 19:38
Reason for editing: How to change the firmware in the bracelet?

Rep: (176)
And yet, what is the difference Wearpai M4 of CK11 and of ZB47. : Blush:
and in any case the strap smooth or ribbed
Attached Image

Rep: (6)
Which application is used with CK11?

I asked the seller to show live pictures of the bracelet. Duc, he sent a photo that is already inneighboring branch.
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

about the program really could not explain, until he had established with the MarketWearfit, English language, like all intuitive
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedalexomsk66 - 21.09.16, 17:03

Rep: (654)
alexomsk66 @ 21.09.2016, 17:02*
So he sent a photo

Oh right, he took taobao in a review.
https://world.taobao.com/item/536032670730.htm
https://world.tmall.com/item/536511924701.htm

Rep: (0)
Also bought CK11. And just what is not clear problemma ... Strange measurement of all parameters, except for steps ... Sleep did not display - no data .... constantly comes message -updated firmware in the last week (longer version 2.14, I 2.09 ) is updated, the bracelet is something out there does, turns off, turn again and you need to update the firmware ... and remains my old firmware ... .Not found their support, where you can ask - what not so I do?

tag3 @ 24.09.2016, 22:42*
Strange measurement of all parameters, except for steps ... Sleep did not display - no data

What use the program?

tag3 @ 24.09.2016, 22:42*
I did not find their support, where you can ask - what not so I do?

http://wearpai.com/a/s...ojianshen/Fitbit_Flex/

Post has been editedfull-length - 25.09.16, 10:12

tag3 @ 25.09.2016, 01:42*
bought CK11. And just what is not clear problemma ...

trySOMay your case
Firmware upgrade
We will periodically update the firmware version to give you a better function and experience, it is our mission.
Attached Image

Post has been editedalexomsk66 - 25.09.16, 13:16

Rep: (0)
full-length @ 25.09.2016, 09:43*
What use the program?

with QR code did not work at all, to install, but does not run .Set to Google play .All fell running (sinhrogizatsiya time, steps such as properly displays). But the pulse is different from the unit of 5-20 units. down. Zapazdyvaeniem shows pressure with the previous hour. Main Problem is, I think I can not properly update the firmware on the bracelet (above algorithm painted) So I sit on version 2.09 and arrives already 2.14. ... (((

tag3 @ 25.09.2016, 21:45*
But the pulse is different from the unit of 5-20 units. down. Zapazdyvaeniem shows pressure with the previous hour.

Measure the pulse and blood pressure in the tranquility of your watch, but you need a very tight squeeze bracelet!
Also put "smart bracelet" and turn on geolocation.

Post has been editedfull-length - 28.09.16, 13:21

Rep: (46)
I got this miracle of technology.
The first problem that arose - Update! It was an old firmware and the new did not want to put in any! After switching on again, upgrade and so the circle.
Loaded bracelet, rebooted it, do updates applied. I put the app from Play Market (WearFit), hosted synchronization and started testing regimes. Of course interested pulse sensor and pressure. I'll tell you that it is something ... I was expecting a much worse result. The most important thing to enter the correct initial pressure data, then he somehow calculate it myself. The error in comparison with the tonometer is not very large, ie, you will always be aware of critical changes. Pulse on the 5 plus. Oxygen in the blood ... Well Dunno it. Mood - it's all marketing))))
Ergonomics is also at altitude. first strap seemed somehow frivolous, but then got used and appreciated his comfort - does not interfere. The screen, as mentioned, pure water divorce)))) It is tiny))) Although the place designated for him from the heart! Another of the downsides - low vibration, but it's an amateur. I after MiBand vibration seems rather weak, though, and do not miss the event.
The next point that upset - not working gesture, which should include the screen, well, to see the time. Although there is an option in the settings and breaking it.
As for the pedometer can not say anything, you have to try. MiFit considered steps very well, I know about his daily norm, check tomorrow) will also check the sleep tracker and alarm clock in the night.
While experience more positive. And a clear confidence that over the device and the application is running, improve.
I will test and unsubscribe.
Upd: Sleep Tracker does not work on the small screen shows the duration of sleep, but not smart passes, the phase will not see. Alarm clock buzzes 4 times and all - very easy to miss. For me, these functions are not critical.
Nocturnal pulse rates and pressures very close to the truth.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedCreeepy - 28.09.16, 09:03

Creeepy @ 27.09.2016, 22:18*
Sleep tracker does not work on the small screen shows the duration of sleep, but not a smart transmits phase will not see.

Try through smart bracelet application.

Rep: (54)
Take in the ranks of the users. I came my SK11!
Connected and properly updated to version 2.14.
I am trying to compare the accuracy of the measurement with the bracelet 37 Light.
While I am leaning toward greater accuracy SK11, but it is too early to talk about it - it is rather my expectations.
On the whole, pleased with the bracelet. First impressions are positive - on the hand rests comfortably. The strap is more convenient than the 37 Light.

full-length @ 28.09.2016, 13:23*
Try through smart bracelet application.

Found in the store several similar. If not difficult, then you can link to the right: blush:

* Creeepy

God knows, the Chinese mainly uses it, my bracelet while on the road.

Attached Image

Attached Image

It seems that all ended badly.
I put the bracelet on charging and kirdyk - enable or turn off vibration before being fully discharged.
Now when you connect the charging process, there is no animation, but barely takes charge.
After 8 hours charging machine worked for about 40 minutes o.O
Or controller or dead Softovaya grunt.
How to hard reset is not clear. Unless the next firmware wait ...
So it goes.

* Creeepy

Try to be charged from a computer USB-ports, and check the cable.

full-length @ 29.09.2016, 12:11*
Try to be charged from a computer USB-ports, and check the cable.

I contact the manufacturer. Nichossi have there helpdesk - immediately responded. Request the video looks like the charging process, also recommend to try different sources, but the result is zero. Verdict: drive or animal charge / discharge or send it back to the seller.
Pokoshmarit decided until the seller, but in the process of charging the drive unit.

First check multimeter cable.
All bracelets better infect a small current, controllers and batteries are flying just so, and g0vno complete these magnetic pins.

Post has been editedfull-length - 29.09.16, 12:33

Rep: (54)
Today updated Wearfit application and is no longer measured by the application. On the bracelet measures the manual, but the data does not pick up an application. Such schools are disappointing.
About the pressure I measures the measurement and gives almost ideal in terms of health value - always close to 120/80. Although my blood pressure really is, and 140/100.

Post has been editedaxlaf - 30.09.16, 16:17

axlaf @ 30.09.2016, 16:13*
Although my blood pressure really is, and 140/100.

A mean value entered in the app?
In mnya quite accurate. When was increased to 130 bracelet is tracked.
By the way, too, I ventured to order in gold)))

Post has been editedCreeepy - 16.10.16, 16:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 11:13