16.09.16, 18:46
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 908
Check in: 09.11.06

D-Link DIR-825AC - Discussion

A photo:
At the moment there are two hardware revisions of the device.
AuditE1 (E2)

Attached Image

AuditG1
Attached Image

They differ only in the number of antennas and the color of the LEDs.
Filling (CPU, RAM, Wi-Fi, Swich) are the same.
On the G1, the sensitivity of the radio path is better — they got rid of the loss = they reduced losses = they won in sensitivity.

Specifications:
Iron:
Chip: Realtek RTL8197DN 660 MHz
RAM:DDR2 64mb (Nanya NT5TU32M16EG-AC)
Flash:8Mb (16Mb for revision E2)
Wi-Fi:
- 2.4 GHz: RTL8192ER
- 5 GHz: RTL8812AR
Gb lan:Realtek RTL8367RB

Specifications:
• 802.11a / b / g / n / ac,
2.4 / 5 GHz frequency, the possibility of simultaneous operation in two bands
1167 Mbps (300 + 867)
• Supports MIMO 2 x 2
• Transmitter power: 18 dBm
• Antenna:
Revision E1: 2 fixed antennas 3 dBi each when working in two bands(5dBi if the access point of one range is working (the second is off)
Revision G1: 4 fixed antennas 5 dBi each.
Interfaces:
• WAN 10/100 / 1000BASE-T port
• 4 LAN ports 10/100 / 1000BASE-T
• USB 2.0 port

Indicators
• POWER
• STATUS
• WAN
• 4 LAN indicators
• WLAN

Buttons
• ON / OFF button for power on / off
• RESET button to return to factory default settings.
• WPS button for setting up a secure wireless connection and turning on / off the wireless network
Reviews:
Firmware:
official FTP with current release firmware for E1 revision (E2)
official FTP with the current release firmware for revision G1
Message №2733, author alexpodr
For Kyivstar locked G1 revisions
In the telegram there is a bot @dlink_rubot, distributing "night" firmware to most of the current models.
Firmware:
Q: "what is night firmware?".
A: The formula is simple: Last release + current cumulative edits for known issues.

Q: "How is the nightie different from the release?"
A: We must understand that this is a "draft". when a new nightie is made in it, something is right or optimized, but the firmware (as opposed to release version) did not pass the entire set of tests for internal and external compatibility. Drafts, on the other hand, are also correct. Yes, the risk of catching a glitch is higher, but "baubles and fiches" in nightie appear earlier than in releases.
What to use - you choose. In any case, on the Telegram channelD-Link_RUThere will surely be people who can help you with your question.

Useful links:
Known issues:
1. problems with some devices with simultaneous operation of 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks with devices
For compatibility with all implementations of "memorizing" profiles of mac networks, the addresses of access points are spaced apart. [/ I]

2. Incorrect display of Wi-Fi client speedConnection speed in the interface is displayed correctly ..

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.
Attention!!! If after upgrading to 3.0.4 there are strangers in wireless or speed, reset the factory settings and configure the router again.

Post has been editedstp101 - 16.04.19, 12:26
Reason for editing: Full dump from Kyivstar router 825 G1
Crazyzyb
Message#22
06.11.16, 03:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 296
Check in: 31.10.14

offtop

Let's conduct a dialogue in the key: comparison / discussion d-link 825 ac with another router.

Because it is not good to be engaged in an off topic. Plus I am the curator of one of the topics, I hope for understanding.

000191 @ 06.11.2016, 05:21 *
I do not fully understand what this can hinder me or how it will affect the work of the router? what's the catch?

EMNIP, this does not apply to all their models, but such a vendor immediately goes to the forest. What it is fraught with is the inability to install custom firmware through a web-muzzle.

Generally, if you choose from: dlink, tipilink and zichel, it is better to take the latter.
Message#23
06.11.16, 04:07
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 40
Check in: 04.11.16

I understood everything)) I apologize for leaving a little bit of the topic. Thank you very much for the exhaustive information to you.

D-link 825AC has just the AC range I need. for which he liked. compared, the Zyxel Exstra does not have this range. I found tests on D-link with HDD confused by its low reading speed of all 40-60 Mbit / s, which is not enough for 4K and only acceptable for Full HD.

Post has been edited000191 - 06.11.16, 04:17
alex_pocha
Message#24
24.11.16, 09:39
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 20.09.16
Asus ZenFone Max ZC550KL (MSM8939)

Hello, tell me please, will the router pick up 3G if a dedicated line has broken (if there is a 3G modem in it)?
Crazyzyb
Message#25
24.11.16, 12:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 296

Hello, tell me please, will the router pick up 3G if a dedicated line has broken (if there is a 3G modem in it)?

Hey. The reservation works, but once in a while.
ellviss
Message#26
24.11.16, 15:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Check in: 06.11.09
Sony Xperia SP

Has anyone done speed measurements in transmission?
If I download it to a USB flash drive, then I think it will be dull, so only a screw (or am I wrong)

--------------------
Yes, i'm the worst i do best
This is my talent from God and I appreciate him
alex_pocha
Message#27
25.11.16, 13:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

Hey. The reservation works, but once in a while.

Hello, then you can still ask what kind of Internet will be in the priority of 3G (limited) or a dedicated line?
pv2002
Message#28
27.11.16, 18:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 12.07.10
Asus VivoTab Note 8

Will the device work with active usb-splitters?
Crazyzyb
Message#29
27.11.16, 19:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 296

Has anyone done speed measurements in transmission?
If I download it to a USB flash drive, then I think it will be dull, so only a screw (or am I wrong)

The device stably “lays down” if you throw files on lokalka which size exceeds 50 GB, so you can not even dream of a normal torrent rocking chair.
Hello, then you can still ask what kind of Internet will be in the priority of 3G (limited) or a dedicated line?

Hey.
Did not quite understand your question. I had the provider cable connected via wan, and the 3g whistle was used as a reserve — wan the reservation, the tab is called EMNIP, and so with the cable / Internet dump on it — the whistle did not always start, and we did not start messaging that nas, server and others lost. Paraphrase the question, if you have used it and / or I remember, then I will answer, because I replaced this device with a microtic.
Will the device work with active usb-splitters?

It worked for me. And what can prevent this? .. Pitalovo on the hub will also be external.
alex_pocha
Message#30
28.11.16, 08:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38

* CrazyNub,Hello, you understood everything correctly. Thanks I will test.
Crazyzyb
Message#31
28.11.16, 11:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 296

alex_pocha @ 11/28/2016, 10:59*
Hello, you understood everything correctly. Thanks I will test.

Good day. It's my pleasure. Perhaps in my case it was in a 3g modem, since the whistle was sewn, but I did not check the other one.
axonaxon
Message#32
06.12.16, 00:05
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 07.07.14

Hello! For some reason, when working with this router and connecting to a vpn (Cisco AnyConnec), the Internet becomes unavailable on the PC. That is, on vpn corporate sites open, and Google, janedks, etc. nothing works - unable to access the site writes. Before that, the DIR 300 had no such problem. Can anyone come across?
ellviss
Message#33
07.12.16, 15:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Sony Xperia SP

Axonaxon @ 06.12.16, 00:05*
Hello! For some reason, when working with this router and connecting to a vpn (Cisco AnyConnec), the Internet becomes unavailable on the PC. That is, on vpn corporate sites open, and Google, janedks, etc. nothing works - unable to access the site writes. Before that, the DIR 300 had no such problem. Can anyone come across?

Most likely you have a connection that changes the gateway and you simply crawl on the network, that is, you need to configure the VPN (ASA) to handle the corpnet and your provider

--------------------
axonaxon
Message#34
08.12.16, 16:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 07.07.14

Most likely you have a connection that changes the gateway and you simply crawl on the network, that is, you need to configure the VPN (ASA) to handle the corpnet and your provider

A little more detail, you can tell about the settings? I didn’t set up adequate thoughts, I didn’t have adequate thoughts at all)) I even wrote technical support to them / called, all consultations were reduced to the phrase “we don’t know, check your PC” ...
para0ik
Message#35
12.12.16, 13:11
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 17.03.12

Good afternoon, everybody ... Rostelecom D-link 825 ... the default password does not fit .... after a rezet too ... what to do? where is the correct password ???
ellviss
Message#36
12.12.16, 14:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 117
Sony Xperia SP

axonaxon @ 08.12.16, 16:56*
A little more detail, you can tell about the settings? I didn’t set up adequate thoughts, I didn’t have adequate thoughts at all)) I even wrote technical support to them / called, all consultations were reduced to the phrase “we don’t know, check your PC” ...

First you need to understand where you are going.
that is, view the route
for Windows tracert for * nix - traceroute
then after the route you can see which gateway you are using and, if necessary, register a static route (route add)
If there are problems with a DNS resolver, then we look at nslookup, look who gives you DNS.
Well, knowing who rezolvit DNS and how traffic goes, you can write routes and separate data streams

look at the current settings of routes like
windows - route print * nix-route

having all these raw data any sysadmin will set up a network for you.

Posted 12.12.2016, 14:43:

para0ik @ 12.12.16, 13:11*
Good afternoon, everybody ... Rostelecom D-link 825 ... the default password does not fit .... after a rezet too ... what to do? where is the correct password ???

like admin / admin - default on factory firmware
if they changed / modified the firmware, they could change the password

it seems there were pins on the board for connecting the terminal

--------------------
para0ik
Message#37
12.12.16, 16:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8

ellviss @ 12.12.16, 15:41*
like admin / admin - default on factory firmware

does not fit ... :(
Crazyzyb
Message#38
12.12.16, 18:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 296

para0ik @ 12.12.16, 18:05*
does not fit ...

Try after the reset, to drive into the user: admin, and in the password field - everything that comes to mind (such as setting a new password).
para0ik
Message#39
13.12.16, 00:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8

CrazyNub @ 12.12.16, 19:50*
Try after the reset, to drive into the user: admin, and in the password field - everything that comes to mind (such as setting a new password).
the same effect ....
Crazyzyb
Message#40
13.12.16, 01:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 296

para0ik @ 13.12.16, 02:28*
the same effect ....

And you just made a reset?
un-logic
Message#41
13.12.16, 21:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 07.08.14
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

Greetings As far as I understand, revisions E were discussed here, I am going to purchase revision G1, the one with four antennas, (official site) has anyone ever exploited this? Are there any features compared to revisions E1 and E2? The price in local stores for a new revision, by the way, is 10 percent lower.

--------------------
Empty ⇒ Empty @ ⇒ Profit !!!
Insanely learned thoughtlessly thoughtless toothless scientist.
D-Link

188 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/27/19 4:26