Remix OS Player | Multi-window emulator from Jide. Android 6.0 for Windows 7 x64 and higher.

Rep: (2506)
Remix OS Player
version: 1.0.106 (Remix OS 3.0 / Android 6.0 Marshmallow)

Last update of the program in the header:16.09.2016
Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Remix OS (3.0) is a multi-window version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow, designed specifically for computers and tablets with large screens.

Description:
Remix OS Player - a new Android multi-window emulator that can be run on Windows

Jide has released a version of Remix OS that runs and runs right on Windows. Previously, Remix OS worked only as an operating system that needed to be installed from a USB flash drive.

Remix OS is a multi-window version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow, designed specifically for computers and tablets with large screens. The ZIP archive with Remix OS Player takes about 700 megabytes, and after unpacking its files weigh more than 6.5 gigabytes.
System requirements and installation:
Minimum requirements to run the program: Windows 7 (64 bits), Intel Core i3.4 GB RAM), 8 GB of free disk space. Recommended Requirements: Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, 16 GB of free disk space, Internet access.

Before starting Remix OS, you need to install the HAXM virtualization engine on your computer, which can be downloaded from the siteIntel . This engine provides Android compatibility with Windows.
Attached filehaxm-windows_v6_0_3.zip(1.73 MB)
Working with Remix OS Player is much easier than with other similar programs. Unzip the downloaded archive into any folder, go into it and run the EXE file. A window will open with a program start button and a choice of additional options, for example, virtual screen resolution.

After the first launch, the Remix OS store will immediately open, from where you can download applications and games recommended by the developers. This is not necessary: ​​the Play Store is built into the program, so the same content can be taken from there.

Some applications in Remix OS run in miniature windows, but most still expand to full screen. Unlike other Android emulators (like Bluestacks), Remix OS Player is optimized for use on computers with a keyboard and regular screens, rather than touch screens, so the program window is always visible with the cursor, and when you click on the text field, the virtual keyboard does not pop up, which takes up third of the screen.

You can switch the cursor between the Remix OS Player window and Windows by pressing the key combination Ctrl + Alt.
Disadvantages:
The disadvantages of Remix OS Player are about the same as for all Android emulators: a heavy load on the processor and RAM even during the idle time of the program, very slow response of the interface and strong glitches when downloading applications from Google Play.This emulator cannot be considered a full-fledged replacement for an Android device, but it can be used to launch games that are more convenient to play with the keyboard, or applications whose analogues are not available on Windows (though there are fewer of them).

Recommended system requirements: Remix OS Player (Post by vanjavs # 53268236)
DownloadRemix OS Player , Mirror .

Developer: Jide, Inc.
A source: https://iguides.ru/short/16439505/
Homepage: http://www.jide.com/remixos-player#download

Post has been editedKenas - 28.06.17, 17:25

Rep: (13)
* dmstarchikov
i5 6600k, 8gb ddr4, vidyuhi not yet

Rep: (10)
* Kanamee my PC is weaker, but I have 2 video cards in my laptop: intel and nvidia, apparently a problem with the video cards.

* dmstarchikov
I deleted to the figs, tired of fucking with him. He put bluesax, he finally began to support Weinglor)

Rep: (7)
I started it. I installed the game, I start the game and ... A message pops up something like "The security service stopped the game blah blah blah" and the game closes.
Of the three running games, none of them started, and the latter has an interesting warning in general.

Attached Image

With the built-in replacement of the Google Market in general, I installed it, I launch the game, and I got the message "A new version came out, download a new version from Google Market"

I decided to go to the end, and began to install all the games in a row, only simple 2D games with poor graphics, all with less or less acceptable graphics, were launched
either did not start at all or there were various problems during the installation.

This player is of dubious pleasure, do not indulge excessive demands on the most, the capabilities are not very good, at least it is poorly suited to launch games.
Most likely for some very specific software that just can’t be started, I don’t have such a thing and I don’t see any sense in such a player,
I'll play a little more with him and remove to hell.

Rep: (64)
1.0.110 offline installerhttps://osdn.net/projects/remixos/releases/66501

Rep: (24)
Hooray! Finally, they posted the full installer on osdn, otherwise the site was sooo slow.

Rep: (25)
Vanyaya200g4 @ 11.26.2016, 20:22*
Hooray! Finally, they posted the full installer on osdn, otherwise the site was sooo slow.

From the website, the online installer fails, on osdn the Kotzany distribution is a complete mess.
I suspect that Remix OS Player works just as well ...

NoIdea @ 11.27.2016, 00:44*
From the website, the online installer fails, on osdn the Kotzany distribution is a complete mess.
I suspect that Remix OS Player works just as well ...

You suspect correctly

Rep: (24)
NoIdea @ 11.27.2016, 05:44*

I agree ... It doesn’t work at all, from the official site is nonsense, but with osdn an error occurs when unpacking ...

Rep: (3)
How to configure the clipboard (text, copy paste from real to remix)?

Rep: (0)
Who doesn’t have the installer working on the main link (after launching the installer, I couldn’t connect to the server to download files):
Install the Intel HAXM update from here:
https: //software.intel...ated-execution-manager
and after that everything will work.

Posted on 12/04/2016, 21:08:

after installation, the desktop was like on Windows alone.
but after various updates, the desktop has become like an android multi-window, i.e. the mouse can be moved left or right to other desktops as it is in android.
plus shortcuts now, as in android, are launched with one click, and not as it was before the update with two clicks. those. Now the desktop is like in android, and not like in Windows.
is it just me or everyone after the update?

Post has been editedGoldenman4 - 04.12.16, 21:09

Rep: (-7)
Hey . I installed Remix OS Player but it does not start. What to do ?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (506)
Intel Core 2 Quad [email protected] GHz
8GB DDR3 1333
NVidia 550Ti
SSD Kingston KC400
Windows 10 Build 14971 x64
What is not enough for him? I launch - a black screen.
Attached Image

Post has been editedApostle666 - 06.12.16, 23:13

Rep: (1)
* miraklinafteran, Nothing, your percent does not support SSE 4.1 / 4.2 instructions. Check in CPU-Z.

Posted on 12/22/2016, 16:10:

By the way, how to run freedom on Remix OS Player?

* tyapa94, my percent supports 4.1 and 4.2, but the emulator crashes when entering the google account and then it does not start anymore. Black screen. Memu stands and works.

Intel Core i3 3110M @ 2.40GHz CPU Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM 4.00 GB 1-channel DDR3 @ 798 MHz (11-11-11-28)
FUJITSU FJNBB1D Motherboard (CPU Socket - U3E1)
Graphics Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768 @ 60Hz) Intel HD 4000 (Fujitsu)
1023 MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 620M (Fujitsu)
465GB Seagate ST9500325AS (SATA)
Realtek High Definition Audio

Rep: (0)
Damn I launch and the black screen how to fight?

* mama2722, No way, in general it is garbage, not an emulator. Right here http: //forum.xda-devel.../black-screen-t3462974 a whole crowd of people with the same problem and there is no answer from the creators or the solution to the problem.

We put the android memu emulator with android 5.1 beta and no problems. I have such an eye.

Post has been editeddmstarchikov - 26.12.16, 22:00

Rep: (48)
Works smartly

Rep: (23)
Well, not gorgeous of course, but without any glitches, that's for sure.
The physical keyboard doesn’t work, yes.
The rest of the flight is normal.

I run on i3 / 4Gb / 120SSD

Rep: (2)
doesn’t it work on reds?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 04:01