Remix OS Player | Multi-window emulator from Jide. Android 6.0 for Windows 7 x64 and higher.

Rep: (2541)
Remix OS Player
version: 1.0.106 (Remix OS 3.0 / Android 6.0 Marshmallow)

Last update of the program in the header:16.09.2016
Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Remix OS (3.0) is a multi-window version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow, designed specifically for computers and tablets with large screens.

Description:
Remix OS Player - a new Android multi-window emulator that can be run on Windows

Jide has released a version of Remix OS that runs and runs right on Windows. Previously, Remix OS worked only as an operating system that needed to be installed from a USB flash drive.

Remix OS is a multi-window version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow, designed specifically for computers and tablets with large screens. The ZIP archive with Remix OS Player takes about 700 megabytes, and after unpacking its files weigh more than 6.5 gigabytes.
System requirements and installation:
Minimum requirements to run the program: Windows 7 (64 bits), Intel Core i3.4 GB RAM), 8 GB of free disk space. Recommended Requirements: Intel Core i5 or i7 processor, 16 GB of free disk space, Internet access.

Before starting Remix OS, you need to install the HAXM virtualization engine on your computer, which can be downloaded from the siteIntel . This engine provides Android compatibility with Windows.
Attached filehaxm-windows_v6_0_3.zip(1.73 MB)
Working with Remix OS Player is much easier than with other similar programs. Unzip the downloaded archive into any folder, go into it and run the EXE file. A window will open with a program start button and a choice of additional options, for example, virtual screen resolution.

After the first launch, the Remix OS store will immediately open, from where you can download applications and games recommended by the developers. This is not necessary: ​​the Play Store is built into the program, so the same content can be taken from there.

Some applications in Remix OS run in miniature windows, but most still expand to full screen. Unlike other Android emulators (like Bluestacks), Remix OS Player is optimized for use on computers with a keyboard and regular screens, rather than touch screens, so the program window is always visible with the cursor, and when you click on the text field, the virtual keyboard does not pop up, which takes up third of the screen.

You can switch the cursor between the Remix OS Player window and Windows by pressing the key combination Ctrl + Alt.
Disadvantages:
The disadvantages of Remix OS Player are about the same as for all Android emulators: a heavy load on the processor and RAM even during the idle time of the program, very slow response of the interface and strong glitches when downloading applications from Google Play.This emulator cannot be considered a full-fledged replacement for an Android device, but it can be used to launch games that are more convenient to play with the keyboard, or applications whose analogues are not available on Windows (though there are fewer of them).

Recommended system requirements: Remix OS Player (Post by vanjavs # 53268236)
DownloadRemix OS Player , Mirror .
Remix OS Player AVD MOD

Developer: Jide, Inc.
A source: https://iguides.ru/short/16439505/
Homepage: http://www.jide.com/remixos-player#download

Post has been editedKenas - 19.11.19, 15:14
Reason for editing: Remix OS Player AVD MOD

Rep: (2)
Also I wanted to expand to fill the screen. I did not find how. Therefore, I decided to look online. Then beggar)

Rep: (26)
* galym89,
We can say the first version, this still ahead. Navernika over him as over by the remix will work well. I do not know, can do when I go version compared with itself a remix of the player, and then reboot each time to a different system of laziness.

* VLADFIONOV,
Write these recommended system requirements, and there is not written that there is no support for AMD. And those from off site.

Recommended system requirements:
в—Џ Windows 7 (64-bit) or later
в—Џ Core i3 (Recommended Core i5 or Core i7) /No support for AMD chipsets
в—Џ 4GB RAM
в—Џ 8GB of disk space. (It is recommended to 16GB)
в—Џ Enable Virtualization Technology in the BIOS (Learn more:http: //support.jide.co...us/articles/227150287)

No, I still wait for a stable version, and it did not seem to lag, but when you run a small or podvison application.

Post has been editedvanjavs - 19.09.16, 10:13

Rep: (0)
How to remove remix player can not find something, please help

Rep: (45)
* adiboy75, simply delete the folder with him
____

How to throw him data from Windows?

Rep: (7)
I zarabotal Android studio after installing and running the built-in virtualization

Rep: (22)
VLADFIONOV @ 16.09.2016, 04:05*
strong glitches when downloading apps from the Google Play

Since there is no Google Play. Who knows how to install?

Rep: (10)
Released version Remix OS Player update 1.0.106.

* Tolikkap, there he is, look in the "Start" menu, look for "Play active". But I emitted an application error when you activate your account. no longer starts after this emulator. Leapdroid works without problems. I tried out for Android 6.0.

All of course great, but that's just not enough memory. Tell me please, can somehow expand the size of the internal storage or connect the virtual memory card? Comes ... RemixOSPlayer \ remixemu \ tools \ bin \ resize2fs.exe, but I do not know how to use this utility.

Quite an interesting emulator, just above it still needs to work. The game slows down, take off, the keyboard works through time, space too little and much more)
But for small and leisurely games - fits well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvtVPNX4S2M

Rep: (5)
Internet does not work in a computer connected to the Internet via a router. how to setup ?

Rep: (244)
On the Windows 10 v1607 (14393) need to install Intel HAXMv6.0.4Since earlier versions were not signed, and because of this, the installation fails.

And I HAXM is automatically installed when you install remix os player, or even when you first start.

Download from the official site:Remix OS Player

Update Remix OS Player: 1.0.107
Release Remix OS Player: 1.0.107
Release Date: October 10, 2016

WHAT'S NEW:
- Fixed bug with keyboard input when the key-mapping activated
- Fixed a conflict between the mouse and keyboard input from the key-mapping
- Gaming Toolkit updated to v.1.2.1
- Increasing the log data to troubleshoot HXAM
- HAXM is now updated to v.6.0.4
- Added option to always remember your previous settings as default
- Direct application installation inside Remix OS is now faster
- Added shortcut Remix OS Player to the Windows desktop

Post has been editedvanjavs - 16.10.16, 05:08

Everything was working, reinstall. Win 10 LTSB 2016

C: \ Users \ **** \ Desktop \ haxm-windows_v6_0_4>silent_install.bat -c
VT support - yes
NX support - yes

Stopped work program "IntelВ® Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager"
A problem caused the program to stop working. Close this program.

I do not understand that he still have to ((

I solved my problem.
The first step is thought that the curve packer, unzip and run hax64.msi and then he gave me that 4770K does not support virtualization and SecurAble contrary, he said yes-yes.
In the BIOS it was turned on, reset and update did not help.
bcdedit / set hypervisorlaunchtype off and bcdedit / set nx AlwaysOn as ineffectual.
Is anti-virus? To disable zero emotion and then I decided to (Comodo) to remove.
HAXM established.

Rep: (29)
schya try.

Rep: (13)
Help. Set, the player starts, set Google Play and is not authorized to enter text. I closed the player, he has launched a black screen again and it is loaded. How to fix it?

* Kanamee
I have the same and can not be cured by anything, I was not given an answer anywhere. Even developers are silent.

Rep: (13)
* dmstarchikov
After reinstalling it works a maximum of thirty seconds and flies

* Kanamee all one to one. You can see the performance of your iron? Computers can not pull it simple? Now AMIDuOS use.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/04/20, 2:52