Rep: (177)
DiscussionXgimi Z3 \ Touyinger G3
Attached ImageMultimedia projector
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
HD lens High clear coating lens
0.45 "DMD + RGB LED display technology
Resolution 1280 * 800 (WXGA), Support1080p
1500 lumens brightness (450-550 Ansi Lm)
Uniformity>98%
Color spectrum>= 120% NTSC
Standard color temperature 9300 K
5000: 1 Contrast (FOFO)
Predicted size 40-300 inches
Off-axis OFF-SET offset: 100%
Projected share of 1.2: 1 (76 "@ 2 m)
ETCS With automatic keystone correction function, vertical (+/- 40 degrees),
Figure share is not a distortion after adjustment.
Projection mode Orthogonal projection, DLP, rising, rear projection
I / O ports HDMI1.4, AV, TF card, USB3.0 / USB 2.0, support USB hard disk data reading)
Headsets, DC 19V, Wi-Fi, WLAN, optical output, support 5.1 audio systems
Multimedia Audio Performance (Audio Formats): MPEG1 / 2 Layer1 / 2, LPCM / ADPCM, MP3, Dolby (AC-3),
DD + Dolby HD (TURE HD), AAC, He-AAC, WMA, DTS
Video (video formats): VP6, VP8, MVC, VC1, DivX3 / 4/5/6, XVID HD, Flash7 / 8 (.swf / 9 (. Flv), AVS, HD, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.265, RM / RMVB
3D active 3D support DVD BLU-RAY 3D, the 3D format automatically determine
Support online 3D playback, support 3D movie "playback source,
3D computer playback support
Power consumption 60 W
LxWxH 223 Г— 132 Г— 31 mm
Weight 0.86 kg
RGB LED light source is possible to adjust the power of each LED
LED lifetime>30,000 hours
Accessories Power Adapter, Intruction User Manual, AV Cable, 4 GB TF Card (8GB)
Speaker 2pcs.
Noise<30db

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware
Reviews
Useful
Bracket for the projector do it yourself for less than 150 rubles.
Comparison with other projectors
Immediately after receiving the projector does not work

Ready image settings for the old Xgimi Z3
Battery model in the remote

Why isn't the Xgimi logo on the projector?
Chinese LED projectors. Reviews of models. Suppliers. (Post AleksStarx # 55027385)

There is a Dream vision Geek II model which costs at least 2 times more expensive than Xgimi z3 +, and is identical in filling
1) The xgimi plant is the manufacturer of this model and decided to sell it on the side.
2) The xgimi plant copied the manufacturing technology and began to rivet them themselves.

Instructions for receiving parcels
The parcel will be delivered to you from the delivery service (SDEK \ SPSR \ DHL, etc.). Tell them to wait. Further, when they open the package (it is better if there is an opportunity on the video). If the package contains the wrong projector, refuse the package. Write to the seller that he sent the wrong projector and you refused to send (it is better to attach a video / photo of what was). If you have the right projector, carry out a visual inspection of the box for a bit. If the box is broken, then return the parcel or open and check the integrity of the projector. If something is wrong, then fix and refuse to send. Write to the seller that a broken projector came and you refused to send (it is better to attach a video / photo of what happened). You sign the courier on the invoice only if you have the right projector andvisual breakdowns he does not have !

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 25.02.19, 23:14
Reason for editing: Overview

Rep: (3)
I changed the firmware, thank you very much for your help, testing, installing software!

Rep: (43)
* ZhV44 , advice. Buy an inexpensive prefix (2000 rubles). It will be 100500 times better than the built-in android. And quicker and more reliable ....

ATP! I have a Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3 g 32 g, but I don’t see the point of driving two devices, and I have enough of a projector for YouTube!)

Since I went to the forum a year after the purchase, I want to share my experience of operating the projector, maybe someone will find it useful !?
Installation: The projector mounted on the wall bracket, attaching a 2.5kg dumbbell pancake from below, if I don’t put enough pancakes on another 3-4, the tripod is unstable, the center of gravity is high, you’ll stick out for the spread legs and kirdyk! Out of the box I made a birdhouse for the projector, less noise, there is no glare when viewing, the temperature inside is 2-3 degrees higher, I think it’s not critical, it can be covered with fabric. It is easy to put on top, brought the USB extension cable to the floor. After viewing the rack I move it to the corner of the room, it’s convenient. I tried to mount it on the ceiling, but it doesn’t work with the screen from the reflector, the installation angle is important there.

Posted on 03/04/2019, 14:24:

Viewing: I have two screens, one sliding with an aspect ratio of 1: 1, it’s convenient that there is no black frame on top like 16: 10, you do not need to adjust the picture for it, and the second is homemade from a rail and reflective fabric. I made a frame, covered it with fabric, I’ve shot a plastic corner with clips, it looks beautiful. Depending on the situation, I use either one or the other. I usually look at the sliding one while lying down at bedtime, the viewing angles are wide, the light reflector is good in the daytime for 3D. The screen size is somewhere 113 ”, for a room 18 meters, then what you need, and yes oektor no longer cope. Viewing is comfortable from a distance of 4-6 meters, I have a balcony combined with the room, the window block has been removed.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Management: A native remote control is good for navigating the menu, it’s not enough for the Internet. I use either a wireless keyboard or a Fly Air mouse. The keyboard is good for typing, shortcut keys, the touchpad. The mouse is also good, you need to get used to the current gyroscope, but infuriates when in the dark instead of the volume you press the home key (buttons next to it) and fly out of an Internet or a movie.
Sound. I listen through the optics to JBL active acoustics 5.1, I bought 10-15 years ago, for the room 18m power for my eyes. If not a film, then the Tronsmart T6 is also enough, I attached a bottle cage to the rack, it sits securely in it. I make sound through the cord from the headphone output to the AUX Tronsmarta, or through bluetooth, you can put a speaker under your head or next to it, the normul bangs.
3D. Viewing 3D on a reflector is good, brightness is enough, but on a sliding screen it’s a bit dark. Due to the screen size on a 3D projector, it’s fine, I have a lesser effect on TV 47 ”, as you look out the window. There are two glasses for viewing, the first ones The quality is good, but the glasses are not enough. Another of the minuses is that the left / right switch button is on the nose and it’s quite tight, it’s difficult to switch with one hand and the second charging socket is under this button, you can’t charge and watch a movie, if necessary. But the second ones comfortable glasses, switch button for d To the side of the phone, charging (mini usb, which surprised) in the same place, you can connect a power bank and watch if an Akka suddenly sits. But the glasses came with a marriage, something with a color, faces in a negative, the colors were burned out. I wrote to the seller, sent photo to him, he immediately returned the money 100%, for which many thanks to him!) And let the glasses be, a freebie, if you don’t look closely at the defect, you can watch!
That's probably all, the projector is 99% satisfied with everything good and peace!)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Albil @ 02.26.19, 17:41*
5.1 I'm going through the receiver

And do not share the name of the receiver or a reference to it?

Rep: (50)
* dipsomaniac , receiver Pioneer, bought another 7 years ago, now you can buy better, speakers 5.1 separately took

Rep: (21)
Good day. I went on sale in Russia in the XGIMI Z3 online store, but it confuses the photo of the back. Are there not quite such connectors. Is it a fake or a completely different projector? Should I take it or is it better to order with ali?

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

* stelexa,
This is a photo of the rear panel of the old Xgimi Z3 of the first releases. And the front panel photo is the updated Z3.
There is neither one nor the other on sale on Ali. Discontinued.

Rep: (21)
There is neither one nor the other on sale on Ali. Discontinued.

So I did not ask about Ali, but about our online store.

Rep: (0)
I apologize for interfering in the dialogue, butthisisn't he?

but isn't this one?

This is Eddie's store. They ended with him about a month ago and now he most likely sells 1-2 pieces restored.
I found it on Ali Z3, supposedly a model with a batteryhttps: //www.aliexpress...cm=1007.20217.113776.0The price tag is of course horse. I in this store almost 3 ago paid for my Xgimi Z3. In response, he received a letter from them, "Sorry brother, the proctors are over. They will be in 2 months." As a result, I bought from Eddie.

Post has been editedmamaster199 - 15.03.19, 14:50

* yarigk , so only 2 pcs))) Looks like something was repaired))) Joke. Maybe from the warehouse of the plant, the remains ...

Maybe from the warehouse of the plant, the remains ...

Yeah. For the throne, 2 pieces rolled up. Accidentally found. : rofl:

Thanks for answers.
In general, I chose a projector in this price category and I liked this because you have a large community here, which means they buy and use, and its receiver, the Touyinger G4 plate, is much less popular. The branch about him is an order of magnitude less "live" than yours. Maybe advise then which projector is worth buying in this price category?

Maybe advise then which projector is worth buying in this price category?

That wayChinese LED projectors. Reviews of models. Suppliers.

What is the default projector (more preferred, native) format: 16: 9 or 16:10?

* maxsmnv , 16:10

Rep: (1)
* maxsmnv , 16 is 10 more screen area, but you just need to take into account that the surface onto which the projection goes is in the same format, otherwise the picture will not fit above and below at the maximum approximation

Rep: (11)
Questions about Russification of Z3S on a new firmware v 3.4.4 (in the menu it is displayed as 3.05.10) with GMUI v3.0.5 which came out a few months ago in connection with this updated my postRussification Z3S

Post has been editedHellowap - 24.03.19, 16:48

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12/09/19, 10:37