Rep: (173)
DiscussionXgimi Z3 \ Touyinger G3
Attached ImageMultimedia projector
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
HD lens High clear coating lens
0.45 "DMD + RGB LED display technology
Resolution 1280 * 800 (WXGA), Support1080p
1500 lumens brightness (450-550 Ansi Lm)
Uniformity>98%
Color spectrum>= 120% NTSC
Standard color temperature 9300 K
5000: 1 Contrast (FOFO)
Predicted size 40-300 inches
Off-axis OFF-SET offset: 100%
Projected share of 1.2: 1 (76 "@ 2 m)
ETCS With automatic keystone correction function, vertical (+/- 40 degrees),
Figure share is not a distortion after adjustment.
Projection mode Orthogonal projection, DLP, rising, rear projection
I / O ports HDMI1.4, AV, TF card, USB3.0 / USB 2.0, support USB hard disk data reading)
Headsets, DC 19V, Wi-Fi, WLAN, optical output, support 5.1 audio systems
Multimedia Audio Performance (Audio Formats): MPEG1 / 2 Layer1 / 2, LPCM / ADPCM, MP3, Dolby (AC-3),
DD + Dolby HD (TURE HD), AAC, He-AAC, WMA, DTS
Video (video formats): VP6, VP8, MVC, VC1, DivX3 / 4/5/6, XVID HD, Flash7 / 8 (.swf / 9 (. Flv), AVS, HD, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.265, RM / RMVB
3D active 3D support DVD BLU-RAY 3D, the 3D format automatically determine
Support online 3D playback, support 3D movie "playback source,
3D computer playback support
Power consumption 60 W
LxWxH 223 Г— 132 Г— 31 mm
Weight 0.86 kg
RGB LED light source is possible to adjust the power of each LED
LED lifetime>30,000 hours
Accessories Power Adapter, Intruction User Manual, AV Cable, 4 GB TF Card (8GB)
Speaker 2pcs.
Noise<30db

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Firmware
Reviews
Useful
Bracket for the projector do it yourself for less than 150 rubles.
Comparison with other projectors
Immediately after receiving the projector does not work

Ready image settings for the old Xgimi Z3
Battery model in the remote

Why isn't the Xgimi logo on the projector?
Chinese LED projectors. Reviews of models. Suppliers. (Post AleksStarx # 55027385)

There is a Dream vision Geek II model which costs at least 2 times more expensive than Xgimi z3 +, and is identical in filling
1) The xgimi plant is the manufacturer of this model and decided to sell it on the side.
2) The xgimi plant copied the manufacturing technology and began to rivet them themselves.

Instructions for receiving parcels
The parcel will be delivered to you from the delivery service (SDEK \ SPSR \ DHL, etc.). Tell them to wait. Further, when they open the package (it is better if there is an opportunity on the video). If the package contains the wrong projector, refuse the package. Write to the seller that he sent the wrong projector and you refused to send (it is better to attach a video / photo of what was). If you have the right projector, carry out a visual inspection of the box for a bit. If the box is broken, then return the parcel or open and check the integrity of the projector. If something is wrong, then fix and refuse to send. Write to the seller that a broken projector came and you refused to send (it is better to attach a video / photo of what happened). You sign the courier on the invoice only if you have the right projector andvisual breakdowns he does not have !

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 25.02.19, 23:14
Reason for editing: Overview

Rep: (0)
First) in the testing process. Who will tell you how and the better to connect it to the computer on the wifi? What would the monitor display on the projector? While all the questions)

* Villian3,
I tried this with the Splashtop application. Described in this reviewhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv08oQKVQD4
True from the market is not set. I had to download the APK and install it manually

I put it on the phone, I could not log in with my login and password (

Rep: (1)
* mamaster199,
A little away from the topic. When transferring video (games) the picture does not slow you down, or do you use this connection method only for transferring static images?
I connected my laptop to a TV box in this way, it's impossible to watch videos, even more so to play ...

Rep: (18)
Many say that it defaults by default. I left everything on the standard, but in the setting of "brightness" where to choose: "worker", "view", "choose", "off" (I write as I remember: rolleyes :), here it becomes a little white on the "worker" pinkish, I set "off." it works for me.

Something on the built-in youtube, it does not work in the account. Which is better to install?
And what other useful, necessary programs can be put on it.

Regarding the colors, my own and everything suits me)

When transferring video (games) the picture does not slow you down, or do you use this connection method only for transferring static images?
I connected my laptop to a TV box in this way, it's impossible to watch videos, even more so to play ...

Through this application with a computer, I also slowed down. Need to understand why. There are no brakes in the review. Perhaps this is because of the router. I tried just for pampering

Post has been editedmamaster199 - 16.09.16, 11:05

* Villian3,
There is also a native Xgimi application, called SLP Assistant. It works better through it, but is not friendly with the computer, only phones and tablets.

Youtube without problems, but VKontakte cannot be accessed in any way, all the time it says that the error is in the password or Nick
Tel connected by air but it is impossible to play, it slows down

About slp I know, I will try with the other full.

Order a projector from Eddie. Friends, tell me, how much does it send from Russia to Russia?

Order a projector from Eddie. Friends, tell me, how much does it send from Russia to Russia?

I ordered at the end of July. From the moment of payment to receiving on hand in Moscow for 8 days. In Russia, the delivery was by SPSR

* Villian3 , teamviewer did not try? Far from the router is?

Rep: (9)
Can you please tell if it will be comfortable to watch if I want to get a picture 3 meters wide?

Posted 09/17/2016 09:34:

Tell me the formula for calculating how much you need to put the projector from the screen when the image size is 3 meters wide

* online002 while waiting for the projector I can not say how comfortable. Formula 1.2: 1, i.e. with 1.2m you get 1m screen.

Ie 3000 * 1.2 = 3600? 3.6 meters, right?

Post has been editedonline002 - 17.09.16, 11:01

* online002 yeah

I tried it, I can not connect it (and I do not have much time to dig deeper (

Ordered from Eddie without a discount, we will wait together.
Before that, there was gm60, I did not use it almost because of inconsistency, huge pixels and low brightness.
I hope Xgimi does not disappoint

Post has been editedonline002 - 17.09.16, 11:27

* Villian3 as I receive, I will try to spend a day and sort it all out

.* online002 , I also scored and made a discount, offered for a set with $ 3 discount points))) 50 cashback turned out) about pixels, if you sit at a distance of a meter from the projector, then I think it will be seen) we are waiting to wait) my Beijing airport like ...

Post has been editedDjkeng - 17.09.16, 12:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19, 20:08