GymBoom Training Diary | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev] Professional diary and training calendar

Rep: (1)
Training diary GymBoom
version: 1.6
Catalog: sports and health
Last update of the program in the header:21.11.2016

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
GymBoom - a universal application for fitness, bodybuilding, powerlifting, which allows you to create, plan and track progress, training, body measurements.

Description:
The trend of recent years shows that there is a real BOOM for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym or fitness club has become an integral part of the daily life of many people, bringing bright colors and positive emotions to it. This is a wonderful way to improve your health, tighten your figure, build muscle or lose weight. It was for such purposes that this electronic training diary was created, which will help you optimize your classes in the gym, comfortably manage the training process and achieve any results! Regardless of your motivation for training, GymBoom is always at hand! There is nothing more to carry with you notebooks and pens for training, because GymBoom makes it very convenient to save the results of each approach, each exercise and each workout in general. This is a reliable partner for any athlete or sportswoman.

Program features and functionality:
вњ” Drawing up a personal training program;
вњ” Planning the training process;
вњ” Records of the results of each workout;
вњ” Ability to edit the results of training;
вњ” Saving and restoring a backup copy of the database (phone memory, iCloud);
вњ” Display events on the calendar;
вњ” Derivation of statistics from history;
вњ” Building scalable graphs;
вњ” Preservation of body measurement results;
вњ” Extensive exercise guide;
вњ” Information sections;
вњ” Tools to track progress and health;
вњ” Stopwatch for aerobic exercise;
✔ Automatic substitution of approach values ​​during training;
вњ” Sort exercises in the complex and during training;
вњ” Wide functionality of methods for notifying the end of the rest timer.

Questions, support and discussion (Facebook): https://www.facebook.com/gymboomsupport
Subscribe to our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gymboom

Languages:Russian English
Developer: Ivan Awdejuk
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: https://www.facebook.com/gymboomsupport
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/dnevnik-trenirovok-gymboom/id1095784066
Story:
What's new in version 1.6
- Optimized the process of creating backups in iCloud.
What's new in version 1.5
- Fixed a bug with the order in which measures are displayed inside approaches
What's new in version 1.4
- iOS10 support
- Fixed known bugs

Post has been editedmaxipon - 21.11.16, 17:27
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
on ios, too, is development being stopped or not?

on ios, too, is development being stopped or not?

iOS version is in stabilization mode.

Rep: (3)
When switching to the main menu, there is no way to return to it from the workout. Only through the option to start a new one, and the volume will offer to complete the current one first. And so everything is fine, thanks for the iOS version

When switching to the main menu, there is no way to return to it from the workout. Only through the option to start a new one, and the volume will offer to complete the current one first. And so everything is fine, thanks for the iOS version

A conscious return to the current workout has not yet been consciously done due to limited time and resources. We tried to release the iOS version with the main functionality as quickly as possible. Enjoy your health and successful workouts!

when copying a workout, the duration of the workout is not considered correct

when copying a workout, the duration of the workout is not considered correct

Fix in the next version.

Post has been editedwebmartsoft - 30.09.16, 12:08

In the history of training (approaches and weight), values ​​are constantly confused; weight substitutes approaches, and approaches into weight.

In the history of training (approaches and weight), values ​​are constantly confused; weight substitutes approaches, and approaches into weight.

In the latest version (1.4) does the problem repeat with you?

Yes, the problem is in place. Really looking forward to fix. thank

Yes, the problem is in place. Really looking forward to fix. thank

The problem is fixed in version 1.5.

Rep: (36)
I plan to move to iOS, I was looking for such a not overloaded program.
Judging from the screenshots, it is very similar to the Redy gym log for Android, which I use now.
I hope the program will be as easy to use, ready to support the developers.

Rep: (16)
Hello! GymBoom is a great app, but:
1. The beginning of the month from Sunday, not very convenient in Russia;
2. There is no way to create supersets.
3. I want to transfer data from another program, but recording past workouts is not possible - I have to “plan” the workout a month ago =)

Jeniajass @ 11/22/2016, 19:36*
Hello! GymBoom is a great app, but:
1. The beginning of the month from Sunday, not very convenient in Russia;
2. There is no way to create supersets.
3. I want to transfer data from another program, but recording past workouts is not possible - I have to “plan” the workout a month ago =)

Hello!
Beginning of the week from Monday and the supernets are in very distant plans. To backdate a training session, it’s not necessary to plan it; you can simply start and change its date and time in the training’s context menu. Even simpler is to select a date on the calendar and start training with it.

Rep: (55)
I used it on android, now I switched to ios and was glad to see that there is a version for it too !!! Great program!

Rep: (8)
I use this program on two different platforms iOS and Android. a number of questions arose.
Is it possible to transfer information about training from android to iphone and back?
The version for Ayfos was pushed through the apostor it became the pro version, it turns out the androyd version should be pro or is it necessary to donate separately?

Rep: (744)
M
In case the topic is not supported for more than 1 month, the administration reserves the right to close it and / or move it to the iOS - Programs (Archive).

I use this program on two different platforms iOS and Android. a number of questions arose.
Is it possible to transfer information about training from android to iphone and back?
The version for Ayfos was pushed through the apostor it became the pro version, it turns out the androyd version should be pro or is it necessary to donate separately?

Transfer from Android to iOS and vice versa, unfortunately, is not possible. Buying pro versions in Android and iOS is also a different purchase, donated separately.

Rep: (36)
* webmartsoft,
Is it planned or not to continue developing the program, or can you say goodbye to it? It is impossible to use in its current status (the order of exercises flies, now I can’t start a new workout at all - it doesn’t offer a choice of complexes).

Men are also interested in the question of the development of this application! I used it on Android, but on iOs, what is the future of the application?

A conscious return to the current workout has not yet been consciously done due to limited time and resources. We tried to release the iOS version with the main functionality as quickly as possible. Enjoy your health and successful workouts!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/16/19, 1:25 PM