> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

277 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen Boost 3 SE / Boost Pro 3 SE - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Firmware stability
What firmware is better for you on autonomy?
L002 [ 7 ] ** [4,17%]
L005 [ 8 ] ** [4,76%]
L007 [ 16 ] ** [9,52%]
L008 [ 8 ] ** [4,76%]
L010 [ 127 ] ** [75,6%]
What is the best sound quality for you?
L002 [ 10 ] ** [5,95%]
L005 [ 13 ] ** [7,74%]
L007 [ 10 ] ** [5,95%]
L008 [ 9 ] ** [5,36%]
L010 [ 126 ] ** [75%]
Total votes: 168

milder69
Message#1
13.09.16, 01:19
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 315
Check in: 16.02.10
Alcatel Idol 4 BlackBerry DTEK50

DiscussionHighscreen Boost 3 SE / Boost 3Pro SE
PictureBoost 3 SE / Boost 3 SE Pro
Description / Pro Description | Discussion � | Music � | Firmware �

Specifications
Specifications

Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA (900/2100 MHz), FDD-LTE (3/7/8/20) (2x micro-SIM)
Screen: 5 inches (S-IPS / OGS / 1920x1080 / 2.5D glass Gorilla Glass 3)
CPU: MediaTek MT6753 (8x1.3GHz, Cortex-A53, 28nm, 64bit, Mali-720 MP3)
RAM:2 GB (GB Pro)
Permanent memory: 16 GB (32GB Pro)
MicroSDHC memory card slot: up to 128GB
Cameras: 13 Mpx (module: Samsung ISOCELL, PDAF, f / 2.0, monotone LED flash), max. 1080p * 30 video recording (H264, stereo) / 5 Mpx (front)
Interfaces:Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GLONASS / GPS, FM, USB-OTG, 3.5mm (for headphones)
Sensors: G-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
Sound:HI-Sound, ESS9018K2M DAC and ADA4897-2 amplifier (direct access to sound to the DAC bypassing the limitations of the Android OS)
Battery capacity: 3100 mAh and 6900 mAh (removable) Supports fast charging
Dimensions (WxHxT): 141 * 71.4 * 9mm and 13.9mm
Weight:168 g
Equipment: two batteries, two replaceable battery covers, 2A charger, USB cable, manual, warranty card

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device news
Instructions New
Autonomy

A huge request to use the search on the topic and carefully read the cap.
The questions you ask may have already been discussed in this thread.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Topics Curator:Play_man21
For all questions please contact:QMS.

Post has been editedPlay_man21 - 12.05.18, 07:13
Reason for editing: Added new instruction
guanare
Message#22
15.09.16, 06:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1102
Check in: 28.01.12
ZTE Axon 7 mini

in terms of sound quality and price?

Meizu mx4 pro at least as good

Posted on 09/15/2016 06:53:

But have you had a voice connection for 4 for a while?

Well, in St. Petersburg already launched a beeline, the megaphone seems to be the rest will soon catch up) and the championship in 2 years is already 5g expected)))
Well, this is nagging bluetooth 4.0 and not 4.1, etc.

For those who use wireless ears in training, this is an additional minus

Post has been editedguanare - 15.09.16, 06:55
milder69
Message#23
15.09.16, 09:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 315

Meizu mx4 pro at least as good

At least Boost3 has a more powerful amplifier, there is a memory card slot, and, well, a 6900 battery, for long journeys, is also an argument. 2 sim cards.

Post has been editedmilder69 - 15.09.16, 09:46
[Cpd] bob
Message#24
15.09.16, 11:28
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578
Check in: 23.09.05

Yes, wherever speed is needed, by the way, lte cat4 advanced seems not to be here either, apparently because of the iron

Where exactly is the LTE Cat.4 speed missing? In which place is the network speed now higher than what Cat.4 can suck? Actually, there are 50 or 150 megabits (someday will be) - it’s not a fact that it’s very important from a mobile device, there are no other tangible benefits. Let's say, the transition from 3G to 4G gives a clear plus - a lower ping.

Posted on 09/15/2016, 11:29:

Well, in St. Petersburg, the beeline has already launched

He launched it in a rather peculiar form, in general.
guanare
Message#25
15.09.16, 17:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1102
ZTE Axon 7 mini

At least Boost3 has a more powerful amplifier, there is a memory card slot, and, well, a 6900 battery, for long journeys, is also an argument. 2 sim cards.

The arguments are of course inconclusive, everything except for the musical part and the Akum boost of 3 UG was even last year.
http: //www.devicespeci...u/comparison/9fad4b326
Threat: even Alcatel Idol 3 (5.5 ") can compete, DAC there is no worse than Busto

Post has been editedguanare - 15.09.16, 17:51
gelleal
Message#26
15.09.16, 20:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 703
Check in: 21.10.12
Highscreen Boost 3 Pro

DAC there is no worse than Bustovsky

Worse.
In general, everything depends on the implementation.
Idol - good tel., But the sound does not hold out to Busta.
milder69
Message#27
15.09.16, 20:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 315

The arguments are of course inconclusive, everything except for the musical part and the Akum boost of 3 UG was even last year.http: //www.devicespeci...u/comparison/9fad4b326
Threat: even Alcatel Idol 3 (5.5 ") can compete, DAC there is no worse than Busto

Well, I bought myself a boost just because of the sound, a very decent screen turned out to be a pleasant addition to it (thanks for not more than 5 "), a removable battery. If it were not for the sound, I would not even look at the android. I would choose something on iOS (which I used for the last 8 years.) But the sound for a music lover turned out to be more important than religious preferences.
sendel
Message#28
15.09.16, 21:00
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 21.02.11

Worse.
In general, everything depends on the implementation.
Idol - good tel., But the sound does not hold out to Busta.

This religion already, propiaril boost ... all and sit snot bubble what a cool sound in it. But they do not want to admit that in other phones it is not worse. Just as religiously believed that in Android 5 it was necessary to bypass any restrictions on the sound. But this concerned only the android 4 ... I won’t say that the boost is bad, I just don’t have to deal with religion, the majority with a dedicated amp sound just as good.

Posted on 09/15/2016, 21:04:

Does anyone have a charger to see what the inscriptions are on the output currents and voltages? It seems to me that they are just a charger compatible with the express pump they put
milder69
Message#29
15.09.16, 21:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 315

* sendel, there can be no religion regarding highscreen in principle. With a smirk, I was referring to the products in vobis, regarded their products as smartphones for those who did not have enough for a normal phone.
But boost surprised.
MrGoodKat
Message#30
16.09.16, 01:24
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 23.08.13
Highscreen Boost 3

Tovarischi! The red cap and battery at 6.9 will go up to boost 3?
2bekk
Message#31
16.09.16, 08:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 15.01.11

Tovarischi! The red cap and battery at 6.9 will go up to boost 3?

then we still do not know))) sales will begin from October, according to the network, and the firmware as a native gets up)))

--------------------
Redmi note 7
guanare
Message#32
16.09.16, 19:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1102
ZTE Axon 7 mini

The main question is whether it makes sense to take it for sound, if boost 3 is cheaper
Seth07
Message#33
16.09.16, 19:53
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 21.01.16

I plan to soon take the phone, there are 3 candidates, but I can not decide.
1. Meizu MX5 or Meizu pro 5, also music phones, more powerful processor, fingerprint sensor, but the battery is not removable.
2. Highscreen Boost 3 Pro Se, which will be released soon, the processor remains old, but replaceable batteries are a good bonus.
Please advise and preferably arguing.

K
User, read the rulesAndroid section - Devices
3.3. It is forbidden to discuss issues related to the choice of devices for specific users or for specific needs, as well as to compare the device under discussion with others. For this there is a sectionSelection and Comparison

Post has been editedPlay_man21 - 06.04.17, 17:56
Reason for editing: Item rules
snowpark
Message#34
16.09.16, 20:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 164
Check in: 26.08.11
LG Optimus 2X

I’ll say right away that I don’t know how the device sounds, so my post is a priori IMHO.
I once looked at the boost, but stopped:
1. weak percent
2. no support for new LTE releases
3. The device does not look very cool.
4. no hardware buttons to control the player. Strange music smartphone, which has no strengths other than music, but no hardware buttons
5. two batteries for me minus, tk. You also need to carry a lid, and with an enlarged lid, the phone looks awful and becomes too thick. It would be better, or two identical batteries, or one somewhere in 4000
6. Price. For this money, the apparatus has many competitors, which may not be as musical, but are better balanced.
7. Not included headphones. Yes, the manufacturer says that they say music lovers themselves will pick them up better. I do not argue with that, but good (audiophile) headphones stand just like this device, and you can buy good sounds for about 1,800 rubles. It would be more interesting if the manufacturer still added normal headphones. And so it does not look like customer care (he buys his headphones himself and will be happy), but simply as a manufacturer’s savings.
In general, the manufacturer, in my opinion, needs to somehow move towards a more balanced device. Otherwise, as herenoticed correctly in the subjectit will be like that. And all because most people do not understand audiophile devices, because they hear nothing. Their ears are banal not trained, and they sincerely wonder and laugh at audiophiles.

As for musicality, it seems to me that modern smarts with normal headphones already sound more or less well. I bought Micromax Q415 in the spring, and in principle I didn’t expect anything from the sound (the device costs 3,000 rubles :)), but I was still surprised that you can listen to music on it (but not on the complete headset naturally). The device for 3000 rubles is not much inferior to the flagships of (non-music, of course) other firms. Those. normal sound can already be soft.
Headphones I have Philips TX1, and they normally listen to music, probably on any smart.
On my computer, I listen to music through esi juli @ and the yamaha rx-659 receiver (the one on Burr-Brown), it sounds quite good for the average level.
guanare
Message#35
16.09.16, 20:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1102
ZTE Axon 7 mini

Meizu MX5 or Meizu pro 5,

There is an opinion that after mx4 pro, the music of the maze fell, and even he, as it turned out, was beating a boost in this regard 3
MrGoodKat
Message#36
17.09.16, 00:10
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Highscreen Boost 3

I plan to soon take the phone, there are 3 candidates, but I can not decide.
1. Meizu MX5 or Meizu pro 5, also music phones, more powerful processor, fingerprint sensor, but the battery is not removable.
2. Highscreen Boost 3 Pro Se, which will be released soon, the processor remains old, but replaceable batteries are a good bonus.
Please advise and preferably arguing.

It all depends mainly on yourself, answer yourself, buying this or that model, what are your goals?

I now needed a smart with a powerful battery, so that the screen would be no more than 5 inches, what would be the iron / price ratio, i.e. adequate.

It was in 2013 that there was a need for a smart long-liver, or at least in the body, which will live in the evening in the active mode, rather than 40 minutes of an Internet game with music, and the hour of the navigator. Then I stumbled on the boost 2 se in terms of performance and price, I bought it and I fell in love, especially as I lay in my hand, with its pleasant weight.

At the beginning of the year, boost2se got sick with asphalt disease and there was an acute question about what to buy or restore the old one, but I already wanted something new and 4g, I naturally looked in the direction of boost3 / pro, but the budget was 10-15k.
And there were 3 weeks of reading the feedback forums, I chose 3 models, lenovo p90 pro (I was on the 10k promotion), xiaomi redmi 3 pro and meizu (I don’t remember what I noticed right away because of the dead battery). Xiaomi without firmware was then, bought a p90 pro, walked with it for 3 days and brought it back, I realized 5.5 the screen is not mine and even after boot2se is dead, although the battery 4k.

There was an option to take boost 3 for the 11k-smart was returned after a week of use to the store + to replace the display, it remained there, and was also without its own memory (it was for some reason boost2 and quite worn) and boxes, but with covers and batteries)).

Bought, happy as an elephant! Smart is good, but I think the price is too big, definitely on boost 3se / pro se too, especially if there are practically no differences in hardware.
The sound is beyond praise)), but travel headphones are needed and, as I believe, only monitor, intra-channel razer hammerhead play well, but something is not good, philips monitor (although they cost 4k less) produce much better sound. Again, a purely personal opinion.

Everything is relative, and again, what do you want to get from the product - you want a long-playing brick nicely in your hand, with awesome sound, then take boost 3, have tools, take the last and maximum model boost 3 pro se, and even in orange color))) finally agon))) at first it will be not familiar, but the surrounding questions will be asked, but you will love it))

Zy I bought my wife redmi 3 pro, I don’t even want to use the fingerprint scanner, they say, they say it’s meaning that if I lose, they will be able to call someone the thread, if they get good people and want to return it, but who will have to break it)))

Something like this.

Post has been editedMrGoodKat - 17.09.16, 00:16
kocmarik
Message#37
17.09.16, 09:14
Phutureprimitivny
[offline]

Messages 806
Check in: 05.06.11
Highscreen Boost 3

If you already make such statements then mark that it means nothing except your personal opinion.

About the leading quality of the sound of Busta is stated not only by me, but it is better to discuss it in the corresponding forum thread:Sound quality in modern communicators / phones (Post Snowy88 # 50631159)

--------------------
MEIZU MX3+Poweramp v3 Alfa+Xiaomi Hybrid Dual Drivers
HS Boost III+ AlsaPlayer +OSTRY KC06
If there is a hole, then there is a hole
Seth07
Message#38
17.09.16, 10:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 21.01.16

MrGoodKat
Thanks for the good advice. I guess I will wait for the release of Boost 3 Pro SE. In all the phones that I had (except for Boost 3 Pro) there was a problem with sound, this is when I want to do it loudly more, but you can't, because it is already at the maximum. With Boost 3, there has never been such a problem. The price would still be lowered, somewhere in the region of 15-17, would then take without hesitation.
MrGoodKat
Message#39
17.09.16, 12:23
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Highscreen Boost 3

MrGoodKat
Thanks for the good advice. I guess I will wait for the release of Boost 3 Pro SE. In all the phones that I had (except for Boost 3 Pro) there was a problem with sound, this is when I want to do it loudly more, but you can't, because it is already at the maximum. With Boost 3, there has never been such a problem. The price would still be lowered, somewhere in the region of 15-17, would then take without hesitation.

It's my pleasure)
Wait Highscreen Thunder, if the hunt is super loud sound)

Discounts will be required + promotion, yes promo codesavagemessiahzine.commust work

Post has been editedMrGoodKat - 17.09.16, 12:27
milder69
Message#40
17.09.16, 12:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 315

Wait Highscreen Thunder, if the hunt is super loud sound)

They promise "super loud sound", but not in the headphones. Yes, and there is no DAC, the usual codec.
MrGoodKat
Message#41
17.09.16, 12:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Highscreen Boost 3

They promise "super loud sound", but not in the headphones. Yes, and there is no DAC, the usual codec.

Aah what's the matter (

Boost 3 right now with the promo code 15200, I think Se will be about the same + - 2k

277 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 1:07