> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi 3S | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
Working hours
With active use (Internet, games, video, music)
6-12 hours [ 1122 ] ** [31,64%]
1-2 days [ 2117 ] ** [59,7%]
2-4 days [ 266 ] ** [7,5%]
4-6 days [ 40 ] ** [1,13%]
With passive use
1-2 days [ 1101 ] ** [31,05%]
2-4 days [ 1871 ] ** [52,76%]
4-6 days [ 458 ] ** [12,92%]
More than a week [ 107 ] ** [3,02%]
What is charging your phone?
Standard charge 2A [ 3196 ] ** [90,13%]
Other [ 344 ] ** [9,7%]
Total votes: 3546

Rep: (23)
Power and autonomy Xiaomi Redmi 3S
PictureRedmi 3s, hongmi3s

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Unofficial firmware пїЅ | Custom kernels пїЅ | Bootloader unlocking пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Catalog MIUI пїЅ | Xiaomi Redmi 3s - Modifications and decorations пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

The theme was created to solve problems and collect statistics on the operation of the battery Redmi 3S

Statistics from the forum
If you want to express your opinion about the statistics, add before the post tag # Statistics
Screenshots of work time
If you want to post your screenshots add a tag Screenshot. Basic screenshots should contain the screen time and schedule
Useful

Redmi Note 3 Tips
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro- System energy optimization settings using the example of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 ProNo root
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro- Problem with non-falling asleep kernels (native weather app)Need root
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro- Board autonomy settingsNeed root
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro- Selection of network modesOnly3G, LTE, and so on.No root
Redmi 3 theme tips
Power consumption (autonomy) Redmi 3- Instructions for setting up Redmi 3 after the firmware and optimizing power consumption (and a lot more information)Need root
General
About the battery zhora
Pro 1.09 GHz
Automatic switching mode 4g / 3g to 2g and vice versa from 2g to 4g / 3g
How to overcome receiver net_scheduler
Smartphone charging time
Tips to improve power saving devices on Android OS
A little about freezing services Xiaomi.
The decline of Google wavelets.
Programs
Wakelock detector- Search for the reason for waking the deviceRoot neededPower consumption (autonomy) Redmi 3 - Opinion about the program Wakelock Detector
BetterBatteryStats- Battery MonitoringRoot needed
В®Kernel Adiutor- Program for fine tuning the kernelRoot needed
В® Titanium Backup- Allows you to remove or freeze system / third-party applicationsRoot needed
В®ForceDoze- Turning on Doze mode immediately after turning off the screen, turning off motion sensors in Doze mode for greater battery saving.Root needed
Usage examplefromAlexander Leonov
В® Link2SD Root needed

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(having previously studied all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRu4kin - 06.04.18, 13:38
Reason for editing: Reduction of Google services wake clock.

In general, as for me. I got the phone - the initial state was 50%. I discharged it to 20 and put it on charge again to 50%. Then I left the house I discharged it to 5-10 and put it on charge the next day at 11 am. I charged up to 10 evenings from 10% to 100%. Then for the night I sat down by 20% (on the first night I also sat down by 20% at night). Today, I use it for the time being I planted up to 50%. I don’t know that I have something with the battery. Judging by the main The branches should hold the phone much longer. In the settings after specifying "preferably 3G" the battery graph began to fall less. So far I do not know what to sin on I will follow.

Rep: (1)
I had the store completely planted. The consultant advised the house to charge in the off state completely. And then turn it on.
Charged so from 19:20 to 21:20
The diode burned did not immediately turn on after a few minutes and was red.
Later it became either yellow or green (not clear). And at 21:20 I turned it on while continuing to charge.
It started the first time for a long 5-10 minutes. The launch showed a charge of about 80 percent (+/- 5% I do not remember exactly).
Before bedtime, after full charge, up to 77% was planted during use, the charge in the morning was already 75%.
At the time of writing this post is already 36% (13:50)

The question is knowing: the stock charge is 2A and still remains from the old smart on 1A, which one is better to charge (for the service line of the device) if the charging time is not important since you usually charge overnight?

Rep: (2)
I will lay out my screenshots. Use in standard mode (surfing the internet on the way to work — from work, music, up to 60 min. Calls per day)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedastel7 - 11.09.16, 13:52

#Screenshot
It feels like the phone reacts very badly with a battery to a bad network signal. In the screenshot above, this is also visible
Attached Image

Post has been editedibraimmehsvez - 14.09.16, 12:16

Rep: (0)
A little subjective. No charts yet. In 2012, ipad3 new was purchased. At that time, it had legendary autonomy due to a huge battery. He didn’t part with him practically, charged almost every day .... So. It feels like the same thing, but also telephones with two SIM cards. 8-10 hours of working screen gives a light. The first phone of the last 4, allowing you not to think about charging. Like surfing and reading from the screen everything. It is not enough games, it is possible not to consider. Highscreen boost with its 6000 battery is not a competitor for sure. (used half a year in exactly the same mode)

Rep: (5)
When bought ate the same from 20% per night. On all firmware. Now I am eating 9-11. I do not know what's the matter. Accum is charged for 3 hours from native charging.

Rep: (122)
* Bazik ,
Try restarting after each charge.

Rep: (1)
M
Topic moved toPersonal experience.

Today I charged the phone a second time. I discharged up to 20% in the evening and put it on charge for about 9 hours. I took it off at 1 am. It took about 4 hours to charge. Apparently the first charge is very long and later norms

* ibraimmehsvez ,
Usually, the procedure takes 2.5 - 3 hours for everyone when charging with a native charger.

* Myst1k777 Well, in comparison with the first charge (11 hours), 4 hours is normal. Another question is that the phone loses charge in a day and I sin on how good the phone catches the network. From the screenshots it can be seen

* ibraimmehsvez ,
Yes, the main consumers of energy are the screen and the radio module. If the quality of communication is poor, the battery will sit down faster.

Rep: (3)
Multi 6.8.18. everything suits me!
Attached Image

It is not clear why the network crashes in graphics sometimes.

Rep: (19)
It costs two sims. one purely for internet. sometimes turn on turn off. so lie in 2g both. With this use at 1 hour of the screen it takes 10% (alternately wi-fi and 3g) I think for such work a good result. Previously, it gave out 10-11 hours of the screen by planting up to 10% with one constant sim card.

Rep: (28)
In the treasury of energy screenshots.
PS: these are the first almost complete 2 cycles of my freshly bought Redmi 3s. There is a premonition that there is still a couple of charge-discharge cycles and the picture will become even better.
P.P.S .: everything is in stock, global, used as I wanted, without limiting myself (but without games and movies).
Attached Image

I have several xaomi ... it is clearly visible that on the latest firmware the same redm Note 2 on the battery is not worse than this device. Also on xamom mi three.

on charging, the lower the charging current the greater the density. It is best to charge from a PC through a USB socket purely empirically.
I confirm that the first charge was very long
as I remember, on other xamy, it is necessary to turn off Google services. For example, all this crap like Google photo and music in the firmware from MIUI SU is not. and then just deleted and it was again set itself, despite the tick marks on auto-update.

* rifat1957, For the first time I hear that it is best to charge the PC. For all my observation practice on the forums, I have never met anything like this.

Rep: (110)
I decided to share my observations on energy saving.
I can see that the screen does not eat like a phone in standby mode. According to my observations, the body simply does not go to Deep Sleep. Find out because of what - no desire, because you need to put a Wakelock detector for which you need either Ruth, or hemorrhoids with BB.
One can only sin for the time being that the Percent is fresh and optimization has not yet been brought to an end. The firmware was released in a hurry.
Worth Global 7.5.9. 50% brightness. Synchronization of all services (Xiaomi, Google) is enabled. Their disconnection led nowhere.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

P.S. I do not play toys.

Post has been editedtimonych - 13.09.16, 19:18

Here we go.
2 sim in the phone, one in 3G mode for about 10 hours.
WiFi about 5 hours of use.
About 10 calls.
Surfing on 3G is pretty tight.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 18:13