Uhans A101 - Firmware

Rep: (2)
Uhans A101 - Firmware
Picture
Description | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
Drivers and Utilities
Download SP Flash Tool and drivers - recommended by the manufacturer
SP Flash Tool - a reference to the theme of the program.
Instructions
Firmware with SP Flash Tool
  1. Download the archive with the program and the driver in the spoilerDrivers and Utilities , Firmware take in the spoiler Official firmware
  2. Unpack and install the driver from the Driver folder
  3. Extract Flash Tool, a program for MTK firmware devices
  4. The tool unpack folderSP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows find flash_tool and double-click to run programs.
  5. Next, clickDownload Agent and select the file DA_SWSEC.bin from folder SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows .
  6. Click onScatter-loading . The folder with a previously unpacked the firmware, choose the file MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt ( en route to the firmware should not be Cyrillic characters and hieroglyphs )
  7. Then choose "Firmware upgrade пїЅ Important!!! In any case not to choose "Format All + Download "As the IMEI number will be erased.
  8. Turn off the phone (it is best to remove the battery).
  9. PushDownload and after pressing the connect off phone to your PC.
  10. Next, start the process of firmware, do not switch off their phones during this procedure
  11. The program will notify us of the firmware is complete.

Full firmware manual
Firmware
All firmware and run on x32 kernel 3.18.19
Official firmware
All official firmware (except v3.13) are infected with viruses
Custom firmware
Rekaveri and Ruth
miscellanea

Post has been editedvm7 - 10.12.18, 13:12
Reason for editing: Updating headers

Rep: (33)
Proshka, utilities on xda.develepers

Rep: (0)
How to upgrade from Ruth to V3.08?

Rep: (785)
* akuguk Through twrp set boot.img and system.img of firmware, the same version that is installed. Later recovery Same firmware. All that can be updated easily. All data will remain in the data. And for the future after the installation of a custom rekaveri make a backup of a clean system, until the root.

Post has been editedvm7 - 29.03.19, 23:46

Rep: (403)
Somebody put Xposed this miracle machine ...?

Rep: (144)
Today put - the flight is normal, everything is working.

* tolyy And it is impossible to specify exactly what you bet?
Upgrading or Xposed?

Rep: (403)
I put Xposed, all T U D. You can put ..

Rep: (33)
Here perezalil firmware in one place on облако@mail.ru for easy download:https://cloud.mail.ru/public/KqcJ/Ew1Fwh5SA

Post has been editedvaalf - 26.10.16, 20:47
Reason for editing: raised in the topic header

Rep: (0)
* Uhans Mobile,
Hello. Could you clarify for developers when fix a glitch with the appointment of a melody to the subscriber.

Rep: (4)
Dialers to change the normal, and the music is normal at the contact is not set, the contact does not open then.

* matr80 The melody of the standard is placed without problems. Contacts in the phone's memory?

Rep: (4)
Yes in the phone memory.

Rep: (9)
vm7 @ 28.10.2016, 15:17*
*the melody of the standard is put without problems.

Melody put something only after it was installed, this contact is not opened. When the tapas on it, throws to the main screen.
I have three contacts worth another tune, and all these three pins can not be opened.

Melody is placed on contact without jambs, if the internal memory to put melodies. And with the stick so, it throws on the desktop and then open a contact.

ewpati kolowrat @ 03.11.2016, 16:31*
Melody is placed on contact without jambs, if the internal memory to put melodies. And with the stick so, it throws on the desktop and then open a contact.

I have this number does not pass. No matter where it is stored in the contact set melody in your phone or on a map, the result is the same - a contact can not be opened.

* gslava,
When the phone arrived, was 3.07 firmware probyval with melody to put the card, do not put, threw to the factory and updated to 3.08. Again, do not put a melody on the card contact, copied from the card to your phone, and earned. The truth is not comfortable on the phone and so little space. I hope to correct in the next firmware.

Post has been editedewpati kolowrat - 03.11.16, 20:25

ewpati kolowrat @ 03.11.2016, 20:17*
... updated to 3.08. Again, do not put a melody on the card contact, copied from the card to your phone, and earned.

I initially was 3.06, which is updated to 3.07.
Up to 3.08 is not yet updated, as everything and work so well, and substantial changes in it. Wait really improved firmware.

* gslava In 3.08 minimum version of the android has changed from 6.0 to 6.0.1
This is your no significant change?

vm7 @ 03.11.2016, 21:21*
* gslava In 3.08 minimum version of the android has changed from 6.0 to 6.0.1
This is your no significant change?

I'm using the phone, I note there worth 6.0 or 6.0.1?
There is another rule: "the new software - not always the best."

gslava @ 4.11.16, 10:18*
"New software - not always the best."

gslava @ 3.11.16, 22:19*
Up to 3.08 has not yet updated

Talk about anything.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/11/19, 18:17