> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Cell Lab: Evolution + sandbox | [Simulator] create new organisms, experiment to see
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 71 ] ** [80,68%]
Good [ 14 ] ** [15,91%]
Average [ 2 ] ** [2,27%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [1,14%]
Terribly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 88

Rep: (0)
Cell Lab: evolution + sandbox
version: 103
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:12.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Interesting simulator protozoa.

Description:
Cell Lab - simulator protozoa. The game has 30 quests to create organisms that can survive in different environmental conditions. For performing tasks you will receive new genes, giving new opportunities.
We have tried to make as simple as possible for the understanding of DNA influence on the behavior of cells, but will still have to work hard to understand everything. We strongly recommend that first close pass training regimes. Some tasks will not be easy to solve, have over the last how to sweat :).
The game has an experimental mode in which you yourself can set the parameters of the environment and see what will (or die) by the cells you. You can add a random cell and see how the most viable ones will mutate, creating a well-adapted to the environment of the body.
You can change the environment, the cells began to rebuild again, to speed up the simulation, save and share with your friends created.
The game does not accurately reproduces the actual biological processes. In Cell Lab each cell has a single function (eating, moving, absorbs light, etc). In nature, the cell performs several functions. To make the game more interesting, it had neglected biological accuracy. Also, for the convenience of players in the game cells divide very quickly.
But the evolution of the cell in the game passed realistic. Cells adapt, compete, or achieving natural balance vymiraya. Respected and the laws of physics, the law of conservation of energy, for example. Otherwise, the cells could share forever :).
In Game:
• 4 modes of learning
• 45 jobs
• 16 different types of cells
• modifications cells 20 defined in one genome
• 22 to each parameter modification
• Editor medium with 23 parameters
• Creation and simulation of 800 cells at the optimum frame rate
• An arbitrary number of cells and the size of a petri dish in the advanced mode
• Beautiful vector animation which allows to zoom to the scale of the atom
• The ability to save, upload and share created
• Accelerated Simulation
• No advertising and in-game purchases

Picture
Developer site: http://www.cell-lab.net
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...com.saterskog.cell_lab

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 2.3+

Download:
Version: 103 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 12.07.19, 14:59
Reason for edit: Update: A new version of the 103 GP Version

Rep: (58)
Screenshots perezalil normal

Rep: (1)
The game is super, but very difficult. I will continue to come up with the body.

Thanks to the author!

And there is a possibility to fill in organisms come up with other players? If there is, let's make a library with all sorts of organisms. I think it will be interesting to people.

Rep: (13)
* sokol-mc,
Substrates and genomes are stored on the way
The root system / data / data / com.saterskog.cell_lab / files /

Substrates have an extension .substrate
Genomes have the extension .genome

Post has been editeddimagicov - 14.09.16, 13:33

Genoteka

With the permission of here I will add genomes that you post, for faster searching.

I recall that the genomes are stored on the waysystem root / data / data / com.saterskog.cell_lab / files /
GENOTEKA
Classification by genome name

Classification by author

Classification by Function

Suggestions for improvement-->Tyk<--

Post has been editeddimagicov - 15.09.16, 16:41

EXPERIMENTAL samples

I remind you that leave experemental samples unattended forbidden!

With the permission of here I will add experemental samples that you shell out for faster searching.

Experiments are stored on the waysystem root / data / data / com.saterskog.cell_lab / files /
EXPERIMENTAL samples
Classification name of experimentation

Classification by author

Classification by Function
ecosystems

no name

no name

Suggestions for improvement-->Tyk<--

Post has been editeddimagicov - 16.09.16, 14:02
Reason for editing: e *

Please help me with neurocytes parameters

Rep: (338)
M
We move to subsection

HELP ME PLEASE!
When I run any task or experiment for a moment you open the task or experiment, and then in the application error occurs (application crash with a window Android "Annex" the Cell Lab "An error occurred. Review / Close"). What to do?

Rep: (327)
The game - a worthy tops and such meager topic ... I'm surprised. Is now a lot taymkillerov - puzzles, such as demanding to the phone operator, but not to the phone, and at the same time quite interesting? People greater and shooting grafon hawala? : Nea:
Such voprosets the game: stuck on the task of sterilization. Either my organisms multiply like rabbits to eight hundred pieces, and is clearly not going to die, or in symbiosis with cells which should sterelizovat ... Did not catch the golden mean. Who are some of the algorithms used? )

Post has been editedBOJIKOJIAK - 20.02.17, 07:31
Reason for editing: T9))

Rep: (2)
35 ktonibut passed

Rep: (10)
* BOJIKOJIAK, this job 19?

Rep: (10)
* urbanmen132,
35. Friction
Gene can be downloaded below, by clicking on the link.
https: //drive.google.c...4S0U/view usp = drivesdk?

Post has been editedKevin1989PR - 04.04.17, 23:29

Rep: (327)
* Kevin1989PR , Yeah. It is the same)

guys, what a game engine, simple other's phone only play, but I have an iPhone ... well you know what app store never add this game: (((

Post has been editedmegotit - 24.10.17, 16:06

BOJIKOJIAK @ 20.02.2017, 07:29*
The game - a worthy tops and such meager topic ... I'm surprised. Is now a lot taymkillerov - puzzles, such as demanding to the phone operator, but not to the phone, and at the same time quite interesting? People greater and shooting grafon hawala?

It's an android operating system for content consumption, here and create her one-day game, which was forgotten.

children who went through the whole? I do not want to go, but need all kinds of cells for the experimental mode

Rep: (3)
* Supershadowth,
You can download the complete genomes from the sitehttp://cell-lab.ulcraft.com/downloador VChttps://m.vk.com/cell_lab

Hey. Who knows the game finished or still to be refreshed?

Hello, wanted to ask the survivors, I have an android 8, and for some reason does not want to open the application genomes downloaded from other resources. It opens, and in the gene bank adds.

Rep: (2)
Supershadowth @ 19.01.2018, 22:19*
children who went through the whole? I do not want to go, but need all kinds of cells for the experimental mode

Himself encountered this problem, polaziv in the game, I was able to solve it

Version with all unlocked cells, enough to pass the level 1
Based on the 74 version

Attached files

Attached filecell_lab_unlock.apk(6.19 MB)

Post has been editedmaudpie - 28.06.18, 16:10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 15:51