Xiaomi YI Dome Camera 360 В° 720p / 1080p - Discussion | [Ip camera] IP-camera 360 В° from Xiaomi

Rep: (3398)
Xiaomi YI Dome Camera 360 В° 720p / 1080p - Discussion

Attached Image

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
360 В° Full coverage Smart Home System
Professional-grade wide-angle lens with a viewing angle of 112 В° and a bi-directional rotation range. YI Dome Camera, perfectly covers panoramic landscapes in high resolution, with almost zero level of darkening of the field of view.

Automatic return to the "Auto - masking" mode (the lens is under the cover), for additional security, you can disable the recording function and enable it only when you use it.
8 preset bookmarks with your favorite shooting modes
Panoramic Auto-cruise, activate with one click
Smooth and natural navigation system allows you to take full control, without having to lift a finger. You can save up to 8 settings as bookmarks and easily return to them at the touch of a button. Also, you can select "auto-cruise" horizontally 360 В° or to make a pit stop on the selected tab. Select auto cruise for the day or set the "cruise" period for complete control. YI dome protects you and your family around the clock without interruption.

Keep track of your home based on your preferences using the YI Home App
Our intuitive navigation system will provide full control over your home, from any angle, as you like! Keep track of your home with the YI Dome Camera along with other family members, in one comprehensive app.

10 second alerts. Track your path with a clear vision of every detail.
The camera YI Dome Camera implemented improved algorithms for detecting moving objects and the camera automatically captures and tracks their trajectory. You don’t have to keep track of everything, the YI dome camera will do that for you.

Sensitive Motion Detection Algorithm. Your safety first
Accurate motion detection and security, are distinctive features of the YI Dome Camera. The camera accurately captures the slightest movement and in this case you will be notified immediately.

Many mounting options
Fast and versatile installation. Choose the place that fits your camera best. Hang the YI Dome Camera on the wall or attach to the ceiling.
- Vertical
- Using wall mount
- To the ceiling

Simple and flexible storage of your data:
Local or cloud storage (will be available) only for you.
Cyclic motion detection recording or continuous video recording on a local storage device (Class 4 and above MicroSD cards sold separately).

Smart. Practical. Universal.
- Coated glass lenses - conducts light and is scratch resistant.
- 0.8mm CNC - surround speakers, lined up in parallel.
- Reset button - no need to use additional tools.

Simple, fast and easy! Mastery and intelligence!
YI Dome Camera 360 В° has an integrated design, quick installation, ease of use.
- YI dome camera
- 360 В° full coverage smart home system
- Tilt control
- 8 preset bookmarks
- Auto-cruise
- 720P HD
- Two-way audio
- Motion tracking
- Flexible storage options
Live with security
You can see and chat with your family using 2-way audio. You can see your children or grandmother in real time, by connecting to the video, and also take high-quality pictures or shoot a video, with a viewing angle of 360 В°.

720p high-quality video
- Wide viewing angle - 112 В°
- Infrared HD
- Night vision
112 В° Optical lens glass from the manufacturer Sharp.
- Focal length - 2.6 mm.
- 4x digital zoom.
Improved night vision. Awake while you sleep.
8 built-in 940 nm (non-invasive) infrared LEDs.
YI dome night vision camera allows you to see details in the dark up to 3 meters with zero glare level.

Find peace of mind knowing that you and your family are protected day and night.
Specifications
Height: 110 mm
Upper diameter: 64 mm
Base diameter: 93 mm
Weight: 230 g (net weight)
Viewing angle: 112 В°
Resolution: 720P
Night vision: 8 built-in 940 nm (non-invasive) infrared LEDs.
Focal length: 2.6 mm
Memory slot: Yes, MicroSD Card (class 4 and above, from 4 GB to 32 GB), the memory card is sold separately
Mounting: Vertical, wall mounted, to ceiling
Operating humidity: 80%
Operating temperature: 32 ~ 122 ℉
Connection: WiFi 2.4 GHz
Power: DC5V-1A
Supported platforms: iOS 7.0 or Android 4.0 and newer versions

Useful
Firmware

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 21.04.19, 19:35
Reason for editing: Yi Hack v4.0

Rep: (0)
someone tell me whether it is possible to set up recording on the home network storage

Rep: (4)
Today, even the camera stopped working in an application something in English ticker running and what I do not understand

Died camera. I worked and was covered yesterday. I look at the topics on other models the same.

Ali took the camera on. Region Asia exhibited - not login with either Ipad or a phone or a PC. Same story with all regions in hieroglyphs.

If you change the region to America, Europe and Israel, the application logs, but when you connect the camera to vayfay when she takes qr code that says В«wifi password errorВ».

Provider MGTS GPON.

I tried to run the application out of the vpn, but all the same. Even if vpn Singapore worth in the region of Asia an error when trying to login.

If you put vpn US, the login, as without it, but then again В«wifi password errorВ».

UPDSOLVED.

Changed region to Europe, but not in the selection ustroysta your camera selected in the application (I have white), and the other - black 1080p. And vayfay zakonnektilsya.

Post has been editedfc-sm - 13.03.19, 21:51

Yesterday did not work and now everything works without problems, what was the reason I do not understand guess something with the server was

I, by the way, after installation, refused to upgrade and have never been updated. Everything works smoothly. Since, according to reviews, many cameras begin glitches right after upgrade.

Rep: (1)
Hello.
Camera YI Dome Camera 360 В° 1080p international version has been connected to the smartphone with the Russian application to this forum, but the camera can not be updated, not updated somewhere in the 2 years.

Who I decided to remove this application and set with Google Play, and now can not pick up vayfay, an error password. Tried different regions and a selection of different cameras from the list - nothing!
I returned the old application - also no longer connects!

I decided to flash the camera manually on the latest firmware from the office site - throws on the card and is inserted into the camera, the camera is rebooted but the firmware does not occur, and immediately asks konekt with the phone. I can not do something?

Post has been editedros1981 - 17.03.19, 14:21

Friends tell me, I bought a Samsung Evo U1 memory card, put the camera, but there is no section in the settings memory card format.
Generally throughout the menu I did not find the memory card section.
Last firmware.
Where to looking for?

Tell me, please, someone decided the issue with the video recording in the cloud Google, or any other. Furthermore yi cloud.

* rushan666,
I memorized settings, and there is visible card sd, if you click it will be formatting option.
Can you map more than 35, such as, more than 35 camera does not accept.

ermak-3 @ 01.04.19, 16:04*
I memorized settings, and there is visible card sd, if you click it will be formatting option.
Can you map more than 35, such as, more than 35 camera does not accept.

If you remove the memory card, the memory settings will remain? Can you please look at.
You fat32 formatted a cluster?
I have a 32 gb memory.

* rushan666,
If you remove the card, in the settings select "memory" disappears. Formatted by the camera, there is an option.

Rep: (39)
Guys. Vchsem good! That's the trouble came. Has been updated to the latest versions, all ok prilozhuha Now sends a notification, but the new nonsense - where did the band from the bottom of which could pposmatrivat example for the night, all movement and not just click on vkaladku Alert. It was the same and that's gone. All the way or I have such a situation?

Rep: (1)
I have a scroll bar appears on the screen after a tapa. As it was, and remains.

Hello. The problem with the camera, says "Pairing has timed out". All connections are normal stages but at the end of a camera reports: "Pairing has timed out".

ermak-3 01.04.19 @ 21:00*
ermak-3

And initially in a computer after the acquisition card is not formatted?
You can look in the settings a computer cluster size?

I sin, that an incorrect cluster size, so no card is seen.
But the working card works in other devices

* rushan666,
Unfortunately I can not. The computer slot for lost cards. Therefore I formatted on the camera.

ermak-3 @ 04/02/19, 18:19*
ermak-3

Thank!

Good day to all! The camera worked for a year in total, where the problem started 3-4 months ago - at first occasionally, and now permanently blue stripes across the entire image. I put the photo.
Attached Image

At first there is a feeling that the camera when running at a certain angle produces a distortion, but now it does not depend on the position. When reconnecting some time to write properly, then it again ... Someone faced?

Post has been editedmihadom - 21.04.19, 19:32

Rep: (3)
* kitiketinko , In the course of the matrix

Rep: (2)
not found in the branch link to a new stitching with the RTSP, so he will add,tyts

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 22:01