> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMi Plus - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
operating system
What version of Android should you?
Android 6.0 [ 32 ] ** [27,35%]
Android 7.0 [ 81 ] ** [69,23%]
LineageOS [ 4 ] ** [3,42%]
Total votes: 117

Rep: (204)
DiscussionUMi Plus
PicturePlus
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Specifications
basic information
  • Colors: Gray / Gold
  • Material: Aluminum 6000 series used aviaproizvodstve
  • Touch ID: at the front (home button), unlocking for 0.1-0.3 seconds.
  • Size: 155x75x8.8mm
  • Weight: 185 gr.
  • Processor: MediaTek Helio P10 Octa Core
  • Video Accelerator: ARM Mali T860
  • Memory: 4GB SAMSUNG eMMC5.1 + LPDDR3
  • Built-in Memory: 32GB
  • Battery: 4000 mAh 4.35V
  • Fast charging: PE + 2.5A / 1.67A (5V / 7V / 9V) 1.25A (12V)
  • Standby time: 13-15 days

Display
  • Diagonal: 5.5 inches
  • Type: SHARPВ® LTPS (2.5D Arc Screen)
  • Material: T2X-1 Glass
  • Resolution: 1920 * 1080 (FullHD)

Cameras
  • Rear camera:
    13MP SAMSUNGВ® 3L8
    The lens elements of 5
    Continuous shooting
    Panorama
    PDAF auto-focus
    two-color flash
  • Front camera: 5.0MP GalaxyCoreВ® GC5005
  • Video recording: 1080P

Communication and connection
  • Network:
    GSM: 850 (B5) / 900 (B8) / 1800 (B3) / 1900 (B2)
    WCDMA: 850 (B5) / 900 (B8) / 1900 (B2) / 2100 (B1)
    LTE FDD: 2100 (B1) / 1800 (B3) / 2600 (B7) / 800 (B20)
    up to 150Mbps
  • SIM card 2 SIM 1 or SIM card memory + (dual sim dual standby)
    Both slots support LTE, but may simultaneously operate only on one of the SIM card
  • WIFI: 802.11 a / b / g / n 2.4GHz / 5GHz
  • Bluetooth: 4.1
  • GPS: yes
  • Sensors: G-Sensor, Glonass, proximity sensor, light sensor, an accelerometer, a compass, a gyroscope, a Hall sensor

Supported Formats
  • Audio: MP3 / WAV / AMR / AWB
  • Video: 3GP / MPEG4
  • Radio: there is
  • Headphone Input: 3.5mm
  • USB: Type-C
  • Memory Card: up to 256Gb
  • OTG support: yes

Other:
  • HiFi: AW8738
  • notification indication: Yes
  • Smart Button: You can set the camera / call / message / Mute, etc.
  • Certification: CE / WEEE / MSDS / UN38.3

Equipment
  • Smartphone
  • USB Tybe-C cable (with support for fast charging)
  • PE + adapter for fast charging
  • Clip to extract SIM
  • Instructions for use

If you find a bug \ new information - inform the QMS

Photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Firmware
Accessories and components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 30.05.17, 13:56

Rep: (0)
* bob6605 Not really, right?

Rep: (54)
Over all I will not say but I will not take more than Yumi (six times lost SIM cards-just-blank did not see them turned yellow at the edges of the screen, cover charger, unstable reception 4G constantly jumping on 3 and others.) Yumi super 4 months.

Rep: (95)
bob6605 @ 16.09.2016, 20:54*
Walk through the branches and Yumi will learn about the quality of their components

You are like the moon fell ... :)

"Walk through the branches," such as Samsung.

Topic "Samsung the S7 - marriage" - more than 60 pages, the model of a month or two came out ...

Not an indicator.

Rep: (54)
How much and how much is sold samsungov Yumi? + Normal warranty and support and where it is at Yumi.

bob6605 @ 16.09.2016, 22:05*
How much and how much is sold samsungov Yumi?

This tale reserved for juniors.

More than 20 phones I have changed over the past few years (the life of each new device - no more than 3-6 months from now - Le 2 x620 age 3 months, has ordered a new - Umi Plus, Le 2 for sale). All phones purchased either directly in China or in the "gray" mediators from the same China in Moscow (when I did not want to wait).

So what conclusions are on the surface, is called:
everyone who screams "low quality" XXX brand vehicles, divided, conditionally, into 3 categories -

1. "agents of influence" - ie, competitors fasting messagi about "glitches, breakdowns, curvature," etc.
2. Krivorukov users who themselves had done something wrong (well, for example, stupidly dropped bodies on the concrete, or crooked flash the phone, or have a device that has either just as "talented"), but admit it does not want to and making waves,
3. factory marriage, which was, is and will be in units of any brand and model.

And since I have a Category 1 or Category 2 does not belong, but from category 3 God spared me (fie 3 times) - I am in doubt as vehicles Yumi almost not feel.

Normal flagship budget prices Umi Plus. Already paid, the boom to take :)

Posted on 09/16/2016, 22:20:

bob6605 @ 16.09.2016, 22:05*
+ Normal warranty and support and where it is at Yumi

Here schaz generally intrigued :)

Warranty? Support? Go to Samsung pay %% 100,500 profit for his "support". Or %% 100500 Apple, as you like.

I will buy every 3-6 months new flagship (or close to) not more than $ 200, and no buzz;)

PS: here's my wife - will buy Apple. For it is not friendly with android :)

Post has been editedadeptus62 - 16.09.16, 22:21

* adeptus62 , * adeptus62 , And most importantly Lokanichnoe logical view! I am with you for one. For the second year I take only the Chinese electronic gadgets and towards "popular and expensive" does not even want to look. Was zte skate 2 years of excellent work. Now Ulefone Paris everything is fine. There is an error! But they gave me this money does not interfere. Now also choose between meizu and umi. And umi more drawn iron Smart. P. S than on selling Le 2?

alexioan @ 18.09.2016, 04:21*
For the second year take only the Chinese electronic gadgets and towards "popular and expensive"

Solidarity.

It happens to me sometimes - vedus on "flagship A-brands" ... Like for a change? :) Took the S5 Galaxy, HTC some flagship, LG ...

But just as quickly get rid of them, once again making sure that the overpayment in the 3-4-5 times theynot worth it.

UMI Plus, for which I paid a little more than 11 000 rubles - for now, perhaps the best in the category of "price / performance".

About everything else will write to the PM.

Rep: (12)
adeptus62 @ 18.09.2016, 09:19*
I paid a little more than 11 000 rubles

For the price most to.A anyone take it? I'm here right now booked for 12.016rub.Navernoe none of the vending machine in the presence of net.Predzakaz odnako.Bum wait telefonostroeniya Chinese miracle. ;)

dsv2368 @ 18.09.2016, 22:31*
For the price most to.A anyone take it? I'm here right now booked for 12.016rub.Navernoe none of the vending machine is not available

Ordered to TomTop, discount coupon $ 8 - 8TT.
It is clear that there is not yet, waiting, with ...

Rep: (743)
Ordered today such. The request to the owners, who will all come apparatus gash a little review and a glance. Today I took a discount of 12 016 rubles. Through the official website in their store on Ali. Now I use Xiaomi note 3 pro 32/3 here want something new), how come otpishus

About the camera.http://androidmir.org/alexis/24447/

Rep: (-1)
Now, if the production of Yumi phones fit as well as marketing and it is their elegant - Yumi would be a serious player in the smartphone market

Opt between Umi plus and Meizu m3e, who has experience in the use of Chinese, please be advised that it is better to choose?
p.s. A month ago, I bought a Meizu m3 note, was very pleased, but not an honest taxi driver robbed me of it this weekend. ((So, we can say with Meizu have little experience, Umi plus captivating price and performance, but really reviews about this brand in online surveys is very scary.

Cool.D @ 21.09.16, 22:11*
Opt between Umi plus and Meizu m3e, who has experience in the use of Chinese, please be advised that it is better to choose?
I had had Maisie m1, m2, MX4, the overall good was all, but I want something new. That took. So try)

Rep: (87)
maskit-62 @ 09/19/2016, 20:03*
Now I use Xiaomi note 3 pro 32/3 here want something new), how come otpishus
I was just on note3 pro I glance itself with redmi note2 (CRA was a weak point) and then umi seen and pondered over the choice.

gividze @ 22.09.16, 22:08*
I was just on note3 pro I glance
can be weighed: rofl:
Or wait:
Attached Image

or autonomyPower consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro (maskit-62 Post # 50788111)
note 2 xiaomi keeps the battery in 2 times less than the third. Hopefully this UMi will be as good as the third score. Second I was, but not dolgo.batareya weak.

Post has been editedmaskit-62 - 22.09.16, 22:22
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (10)
And there are more infa about the camera? Samsung 3L8 - what's up with the diaphragm and the pixel size?

From 28 September promise shipment pokupatelyam.I phone, damn it, Umi announces umi plus extreme with 6 GB of RAM and Helio P20 on bortu.I when only manage? } -)

Rep: (2)
* dsv2368 , All the rules will be the brand - give it time) pereplbnet Maze and ksiomi. At least the lack of dancing with tambourines about firmware

[email protected] @ 23.09.2016, 11:13*
All standards will be the brand

So someone there to.My against all "for" success and prosperity umi! :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/04/20, 3:23