iPhone 7 (2016) - Discussion | Diagonal 4.7 / Apple A10 Fusion / 2 GB

Rep: (2558)
iPhone 7 (2016) - Discussion
Description | Discussion | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | First aid | FAQ | IPhone battery life пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | IPhone Wallpaper пїЅ | iOS 10.x.x - discussion пїЅ | iOS 11.x.x - discussion пїЅ | iOS 12.xx. - discussion пїЅ | iOS 13.xx. - discussion пїЅ | News and rumors |

Attached Image

Questions that can not be specified \ discuss the topic:

Similar messages will be deleted!

Specifications
Basic information:
Models: A1660, A1780, A1778, A1779
Colors: black, black onyx, gold, pink gold, silver
Memory: 32 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB
CPU: 64-bit A10 Fusion Architecture / M10 Embedded Motion Co-Processor
RAM: 2GB
Battery capacity: 1960 mAh [/ center]

Additional Information:
Physical dimensions:
  • Length: 138.3 mm
  • Width: 67.1 mm
  • Thickness: 7.1 mm
  • Weight: 138 g

Display:
  • Retina hd
  • Widescreen display with a diagonal of 4.7 inches and LED backlight
  • Multi-Touch with IPS technology
  • 1334x750 pixels, 326 pixels / inch
  • 1400: 1 contrast ratio (standard)
  • Extended color display (P3)
  • Brightness up to 625 cd / mВІ (standard)
  • Dual domain pixels for wider viewing angle
  • Oleophobic coating resistant to the appearance of fingerprints
  • Supports simultaneous display of multiple languages ​​and character sets
  • Screen scaling
  • Easy access

Protection against splashing water and dust:
  • IP67 degree according to IEC 60529

Camera:
  • 12 Mp
  • Aperture Ж’ / 1.8
  • 5x digital zoom
  • Optical image stabilization
  • Six lens lens
  • True Tone Quad-LED Flash
  • Panorama (up to 63 megapixels)
  • Sapphire lens protection
  • BSI sensor
  • Hybrid IR filter
  • Autofocus with Focus Pixels technology
  • Touch Focus Focus Pixels Technology
  • Live Photos with image stabilization
  • Extended color range for photos and live photos
  • Advanced tone compression system
  • Face and shape recognition
  • Exposure control
  • Noise suppression
  • Auto HDR on when taking photos
  • Auto Image Stabilization
  • Serial Shooting
  • Timer mode
  • Binding photos to the location

Video recording:
  • 4K with a frequency of 30 frames / s
  • Record 1080p HD video at 30 or 60 frames / s
  • 720p HD video recording at 30 frames / s
  • Optical image stabilization for video
  • Double optical zoom; 6x digital zoom (iPhone 7 Plus only)
  • True Tone Quad-LED Flash
  • Support for shooting slow-motion video with a resolution of 1080p and a frequency of 120 frames / s or with a resolution of 720p and a frequency of 240 frames / s
  • Time-lapse mode with image stabilization
  • Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p)
  • AF tracking
  • Noise suppression
  • The ability to take pictures of 8 megapixel while recording video 4K
  • Playback Zoom
  • Binding video to the place of shooting

Front-camera:
  • Photos with 7 megapixel resolution
  • 1080p HD video recording
  • Retina Flash
  • Aperture Ж’ / 2.2
  • Extended color range for photos and live photos
  • HDR auto power on
  • BSI sensor
  • Auto Image Stabilization
  • Serial Shooting
  • Exposure control
  • Timer mode

Touch ID:
  • The fingerprint identification sensor is built into the new Home button.

Cellular and wireless:
  • Model A1660 / Model A1661
  • FDD-LTE (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
  • TD-LTE (38, 39, 40, 41 ranges)
  • TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A)
  • CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • UMTS / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • Model A1778 / Model A1784
  • FDD-LTE (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
  • TD-LTE (38, 39, 40, 41 ranges)
  • UMTS / HSPA + / DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz)
  • GSM / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
  • All models
  • Wi ‑ Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac5 with MIMO technology
  • Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
  • NFC

Geolocation:
  • Assisted GPS and GLONASS
  • Digital compass
  • Wi-Fi
  • cellular

Sound reproduction:
  • Sound formats supported:
    AAC (from 8 to 320 kbps), protected by AAC (for files from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (from 8 to 320 kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
  • Ability to adjust the maximum volume

Video format support:
H.264 video with a resolution of up to 4K and a frequency of 30 frames / s, a high level profile 4.2 with AAC-LC sound up to 160 kbps, 48 ​​kHz, stereo sound in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbit / s, 640x480 pixels, 30 frames / s, simple profile with AAC-LC sound up to 160 kbit / s per channel, 48 kHz, stereo sound in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280x720 pixels, 30 frames / s, ulaw sound, PCM stereo sound in avi format
Battery life: Battery life up to 2 hours longer than iPhone 6s
  • Talk time over the wireless network: up to 14 hours on the 3G network
  • Standby time: up to 10 days
  • When working on the Internet: up to 12 hours on a 3G network, up to 12 hours on a 4G LTE network, up to 14 hours on a Wi-Fi network
  • Wireless video playback: up to 13 hours
  • Wireless audio playback: up to 40 hours
  • Charge via USB from computer or power adapter

Sensors:
  • Touch ID fingerprint sensor
  • Barometer
  • Three-axis gyroscope
  • Accelerometer
  • Distance sensor
  • Ambient light sensor

Reviews
Overview of our forumchaninwhoisthere
Attached Image- review fromRozetked
Attached Image- review fromMiracle Technique
Attached Image- review fromFERUMM.COM
Attached Image- review fromMobileimho.ru
Reviews
Useful information
Friends! camera mechanism with a light tapping on the phone, always rattling when the camera is not in itself in position. This is normal.
Differences in volume level between devices, by their territorial location
External speaker - the volume is not different.
Speaker - the volume is not different.
Headphone output (latifing) - 86% of the volume of the device is not from the EU.
Sound transmission via BT to acoustics - 86% of the volume of the device is not from the EU.
The difference is palpable and quite palpable. If you often listen to max. level - will be missed.

Thank youPachkuale pastry
Settings for modem and MMS for MTS operator
For modem mode in the menu "Cellular data network"
Attached Image

For MMS, the following menu should be written in the same menu:
Attached Image

After entering the information, be sure to restart the device.
Thanks for the infoedik-i

Attention!
If the above instructions did not help, try entering:
APN: leave singleapn login / password fields blank
Thanks sent to the userSu11en
Voting results
Attached Image

Topics CuratorNoreg. On filling caps, please contact me atQMS

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.11.19, 18:01
Reason for editing: Changes

Rep: (47)
Justinrost @ 18.09.2016, 12:14*
With guys! F1,8 this aperture.

According luminosity any questions, the camera shoots well at dusk. I have a question only of the fineness of detail, and that is exactly Softovaya processing. Today is Apple dopilivat axis times the fifth, it will not not five years ago.

I also positively surprised by the volume and vibration. I did not have 6s, I know that taptik vibrates not as an ordinary vibration motor, but damn! I have for many years wearing gamers in the left pocket of the sensitivity of the feet has fallen, and this call I feel! Just remember the old nokii.

Post has been editedstainless_n - 18.09.16, 14:36

We are continuing to discuss the chamber. I brought fotochek of extremely difficult conditions Shootings. A weak artificial light, a lot of the smallest detail. If there be put, it is only with the aperture lens. Judge for yourself.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (256)
andrei 64rus @ 18.09.2016, 19:19*
It turns out it's true? that 50GB is not known where, bring a photo of the iPhone 7 128GB review

herehere it is clear that the space available in the phones 121.97 and 248.61 respectively gig.

Rep: (689)
Chronos1121 @ 18.09.2016, 20:59*
here we see that the space available in the phones 121.97 and 248.61 respectively gig.

What they have there for the iPhone 7? on the review is not clear)) thanks: thank_you:

Rep: (2)
owners 7 and 7+ unsubscribe about capacity? How many actually available on the 32 and 128 gigs?

Rep: (3230)
* Maikl5555
And on iOS 10 real capacity of any one program will not show, at least on the iPhone. iTools can even try, he can tell ..

Rep: (11)
For those who have yellow screen may display you do not end up dried out after manufacture, and it will pass with time.
If you want to here and now have a cool shade, you must do the following:
1) go to "Settings" (Settings) ->"Basic" (General) ->"Universal access" (Accessibility)
2) tapnut "Display Adaptation" (Display Accommodations) and then "Filters" (Color Filters).
3) Switch the slider "Color filters" (Color Filters) to the On position.
4) Select "Hue" (Color Tint) of the filter list
5) Now you need to sliders "Intensity" (Intensity) and "Hue" (Hue) to adjust as you like.

Screenshots:
Attached Image

Before:
Attached Image

After:
Attached Image

Post has been editeddrumm2k - 19.09.16, 00:52

sergej-svar @ 18.09.2016, 23:27*
Guys, I know, but let's stop discussing photos ONLY. I read the whole thread ... 99% discussions about the photo. This camera, or smartphone. Or you buy it just for the photo, and more than nothing at all interested?
Then do a separate branch, and there is a photo sharing.

Few people are yet 23rd and later wallow in the subject. And so it is, in all honesty, 6SS. The design is not discussed. The screen will not discuss. Speed, as promised, the beast, the battery standards, the sound is loud, vibration excellent communication quality chic, cool button, black matte ohrenitelny, tap poke check pity, under load hisses. A question to the camera. And yes, many people buy iPhone to guide blozhiki, or not to carry a DSLR for traveling. It has a great smartphone, Kojima was 6s, promised to improve the camera, but somehow unnoticed so far. This is the people and steamed. Do not want to see photos - do not look.

PS. Very interesting bug or school showed up. Home button can not be pressed into the glove, it needs contact with the skin. I read about it in German resource, decided to check - does not press the button!

Post has been editedstainless_n - 19.09.16, 08:37

Rep: (1031)
stainless_n @ 19.09.2016, 00:10*
quality of communication style,

Are there problems with an Internet, or any "dead" zone, or outside the city for example.
Or network coverage and an Internet everywhere is ideal?

I've heard that on the iPhone with this there are problems.

Rep: (788)
ievolper @ 19.09.2016, 05:19*
once again did not remove gloves to quickly see the time, the notification ..

A Power button press unless canceled? ;) I think many are accustomed to do so at 6/6 and + 6s / 6s +, as too fast unlocking is triggered by pressing the Home button and do not have time just to read a notification lokskrine.

Rep: (71)
nobodys_light @ 19.09.2016, 08:17*
A Power button press unless canceled? I think many people are accustomed to do so at 6/6 and + 6s / 6s +, as too fast unlocking is triggered by pressing the Home button and do not have time just to read a notification lokskrine.

and the meaning? 10-ke just turned his face-to-face and read what you want. phone wised

Rep: (116)
* nobodys_light,
So more power "prozhat" should be wearing gloves ..;) Small a button .. At home it is easier to get into. And 6-ke is not as fast print works. So I did not have time to break the habit.

ievolper @ 19.09.2016, 03:19*
The "people" very pleased and grateful.
And not just all about the camera .. This question makes it possible for the fact that the button is not pressed "naked" finger - how a function works correctly on the screen auto power lifting? In the winter it would be a way out - once again not to remove gloves to quickly see the time, the notification ..
Oh, and one more thing: tell me what features are available by clicking on the 3D Settings icon? Particularly interested in access to the switch 2g-3g-LTE.

: Thank_you: raising the function works so precisely that I temporarily disable it. Telefonchik want to twist in his hands, and he wakes up the infection. So it's quite out, as well as pressing the Power button as described below.

Attached Image

sergej-svar @ 19.09.2016, 05:41*
Are there problems with an Internet, or any "dead" zone, or outside the city for example.
Or network coverage and an Internet everywhere is ideal?

I've heard that on the iPhone with this there are problems.

I can not say anything bad. By ground speed and LTE coverage is excellent, especially after Xiaomei who can not 4g 800mhz, and my provider 99% precisely this frequency. Outside the city, in particular, in the mountains, where there is a dead zone, after buying the iPhone I was not.

2all :
discovered how to lower the brightness of the display at night! Universal access - the adaptation of the display - lowering the white point. Hang on a triple press, and voila! An end to my suffering after an android, I love that night did not beat in his eyes, had an opera mini juzat with night mode. Maybe someone will come in handy.

Rep: (9)
Whether added some new features to the Home button. For example: 'back' or a long press - lock screen?

Post has been editedGeorgegl - 19.09.16, 10:51

Rep: (264)
GeorgeGL @ 19.09.2016, 11:50*
Whether added some new features to the Home button. For example: 'back' or a long press - lock screen?

Judging by the reviews - no. But the prospect is.

Rep: (9)
TheMysterious @ 19.09.2016, 10:58*
Judging by the reviews - no. But the prospect is.

You mean in the new firmware?

Rep: (264)
GeorgeGL @ 19.09.2016, 12:00*
You mean in the new firmware?

Mean that all hardware for this is, Apple remains the software to implement all sorts of gestures.

Rep: (11)
15 pages of the topic and it seems everyone has forgotten that the 7 can do fotochki in the raw.
They can be made for example of the prog -Raw from 500px
Put some pictures in dng, I want to see.

Rep: (1)
Results:

7 iPhone camera has improved compared to the iPhone 6S, but the miracle did not happen.

Chinese flagship Huawei P9 Plus and ZTE Nubia Z11 in most cases photographed at a level and in some cases (see. Photo with posters) even win. But the iPhone is almost always more accurate color reproduction and selects the white balance. So the obvious leader here can not be detected.
Attached Image

https://hi-tech.mail.ru/news/iphone7-vs-china/

Post has been editedGod_danych - 19.09.16, 16:33
Reason for editing: screenshot under spoiler

Rep: (31)
Bad news for those who are fond of photography. Screens at 7 and 7 plus longer use sRGB, instead now the profile of DCI-P3. This advanced (cine), color gamut with brighter warm colors (red, yellow, orange). But it's not so bad. The problem is that too and photographed seven in DCI-P3 and the conversion of the color profile in the conventional sRGB color distorted.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/04/20, 21:56