Chuwi Hi10 Plus - Discussion | [tabletpc] 10.8 "/ 1.84GHz / 4GB RAM

Rep: (14)
Chuwi Hi10 Plus - Discussion
tabletpc on Intel Atom Cherry Trail X5 | Windows 10 + Android 5.1 (dual OS) | screen 10.8 "
Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Chuwi Hi10 Plus - Marriage and Defects пїЅ | Chuwi HiPen H2 - Discussion| Fans Club Tablet PC Chuwi | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the axis of the laptop пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Beginners are highly recommended to read.F.A.Q.
Specifications
Main technical characteristics:
  • 10.8 inch screen with a resolution of 1920x1280 with an aspect ratio of 3: 2, screen brightness 450 nits.
  • Intel Atom Cherry Trail X5 CPU and Intel HD Graphics Gen8 GPU.
  • Operating system Windows 10 / Android dual OS.
  • 4GB DDR3L RAM and 64GB eMMC ROM.
  • 8400mAh Li-polymer battery, 2MP / 2MP main and front camera, USB 3.0 Type-C port, support 5V / 3A fast charging.
  • The ultra-thin body (only 8.8 mm) is made of aluminum alloy and weighing only 686 grams.
  • Support for a removable magnetic keyboard and Chuwi HiPen H2 stylus (sold separately).
  • Dimensions:
    • Height - 18.48cm
    • Width - 27.64cm
    • Thickness - 0.88cm
Additional photos and information
  • Operating system. The device is conveniently located immediately two operating systems - Windows 10 and Android 5.1. A great solution for those who love innovation and are willing to learn to use all the features of the device to the maximum.
  • Stylus and keyboard. The Chuwi Hi10 PLUS device provides support for the Chuwi HiPen H2 original stylus, as well as the use of an external keyboard with a touchpad, but it will already need to be purchased separately from the tablet.
  • Screen. The tablet has an excellent 10.8 inch screen, with an aspect ratio of 3: 2 and a resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels (FULL HD). Undoubtedly, those features and display options will appeal to those who often work on the road or use a tablet outdoors in sunny weather.
  • Memory. The device has an excellent supply of RAM and internal memory. Operational is 4 GB, and built-in - 64 GB. This reserve is enough for those who often download large files, programs or applications, and even more so for those who want to keep and have on hand important information or documents.
  • Cameras. 2 video cameras are built into the tablet: the main one is 2 megapixels, the front one is 2 megapixels. Although these are not very high quality indicators, they will be enough to take pictures of yourself and your friends, as well as communication in Skype or Viber.
  • Modules and ports. To expand all the built-in capabilities of the device, manufacturers have equipped it with Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n and Bluetooth, as well as Micro USB ports, 3.5 mm audio, USB Type C and Micro HDMI. All this will allow the user to actively use all the resources of the device, as well as to always be in touch with their loved ones.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews and Reviews
Instructions and Useful Information
Downloads
BIOS setup
Instructions provided by the manufacturer on the firmware BIOS, Remix OS, Windows 10
Attention BIOS from this topic on tablets with a Z8350 processor allegedly does not rise, the tablet turns into a brick
What you need:
  1. 8GB USB flash drive,
  2. USB-OTG cable and USB HUB (a tee with 3 USB ports)
  3. Keyboard with USB interface:
  4. The tablet should be charged more than 60 percent.

Attached Image

!!Attention!!
  • First, flashing the BIOS, then Android, and only then Windows 10. (If you just have a problem with one of the OSs, you can skip the item on BIOS firmware)
  • Reinstalling Android can wipe Windows 10, although during installation you should be asked to wipe or leave, just in case, back up the necessary files.
  • If you reinstall only Windows 10, the Android system will not be affected.

Flashing BIOS
I. BIOS firmware

If you are just reinstalling operating systems,BIOS firmware is optional, remember that its firmware is a very dangerous thing, and your tablet can turn into a brick, which can only be restored on the programmer in the service.
Step 1
Format your flash drive in Fat32 and set the volume label on it "WINPE"
Copy the files from the BIOS you downloaded to the root folder:
Attached Image

Step 2
  • Connect an OTG adapter to the tablet, a USB hub to it, connect the USB flash drive and USB keyboard you prepared to the hub itself:
  • Use the power button to turn on your tablet, and pressing F7, enter the media selection mode for loading:

Attached Image

Step 3
Choose the flash drive you created in UEFI mode, something like this will be written "UEFI: SanDisk, Partition 1" and press Enter to start the BIOS firmware. After the end of the firmware, the tablet will turn on automatically.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Reinstall Android
Ii. Reinstall Android

Tip: Install software for firmware in windows 7 or windows 10 OS. Or on computers with installed windows 8 disable the digital signature of the drivers.
Step 1
Open and install software for firmware to install drivers:
A bunch of pictures in which you can see what is installed
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Step 2
Select "flash.json" in Hi10 Plus Android firmware you downloaded earlier:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Step 3:
  • Turn off the tablet completely.
  • Press the "sound up" and "sound down" keys and pinch them together. After that, press the button "Turn on the tablet" until you see on the tablet screen the inscription "DNXFASTBOOT MODE .. экране" Connect the cable from the tablet to the computer and click the Start to Flash button in the flasher window. When the firmware is finished, the tablet should turn on automatically.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reinstalling Windows 10
Iii. Reinstalling Windows 10

Step 1:
Format your flash drive in NTFS and set the volume label on it "WINPE"
Attached Image

Open the folder with windows 10 you downloaded earlier, and all the files that are in it, discard it by simply copying to the root of the flash drive you previously prepared.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Step 2
  1. Connect an OTG adapter to the tablet, a USB hub to it, connect the USB flash drive and USB keyboard you prepared to the hub itself:
  2. Use the power button to turn on your tablet, and pressing F7, enter the media selection mode for loading:

Attached Image

Choose the flash drive you created in UEFI mode, something like this will be written "UEFI: SanDisk, Partition 1" and press Enter to start.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Everything, flashing will take at least 10 minutes.

Windows
  1. Reinstall Windows without uninstalling Androidfrom userdim_x
  2. Reinstall Windows with Android removal
  3. Harmless tweaks and utilities for Windows 10from userdim_x
  4. Making Google Chrome Browser Smooth
  5. How to "teapot" reduce the size of the installed Windows 10from userdim_x
  6. A simple and safe way to reduce the size of installed Windows 10from userdim_x
  7. Make 100% autostart
  8. Improving sound:

9. Transparent keyboard
  10. Driver backups
  11. Normalize the touchpad (disable gestures):

12. We are struggling with a memory card blade (error 10):

13. Information on Cherry Trail card dumps
  14. We make the problem less often by turning off the screen for 3-7 seconds:

15. Information about disabling the screen for 3-7 seconds. (For example, a similar device)
  16. How to enable automatic keyboard appearance
  17. If WiFi does not work correctly
  18. When the WiFi module finally falls off and the flight mode is turned on and off, it will not help.restart through the bat, without rebooting the device.
  19. What if some applications are blurred?
  20. Making the touchpad transparent
  21. If the auto-rotate screen does not work - we treatfrom uservavan
  22. Error "usb device is not working properly or has exceeded power limitsfrom uservavan
  23. Restoring a serial on Windows after flashing the BIOS with a programmerfrom uservavan
  24. How to revive Chuwi hi10plus or "how to buy this tablet for 900 rubles"from userasot
  25. We get the tablet a battery charge
Android
  1. If the tablet does not charge or does not charge properly (the screen flashes in windows):
  2. User experience of firmware on the example of Vi10
  3. Remove the OS selection menu (Windows / Android) when loading the tablet
  4. Solving the problem of unstable Wi-Fi by upgrading the built-in antenna(next topic is Chuwi Hi12)
  5. Add some power from the video card and processor(next topic is Chuwi Hi10 Pro)
  6. How to enter Recovery
  7. About the battery capacity! (if you think that there is no 8400 there)
  8. If you have a spot in the center of the screen, remove it:

9. We use unlimited internet on our tablet via smartphone with unlimited sim card
  10. The processor supports only 2 gigabytes of RAM, why is the tablet 4 gig?thank you for the informationDimogor
Performance, heat, autonomy
Benchmarks and tests
FPS in games
Dota 2: 15-30 FPS
Space Rangers HD: go as smoothly as possible (played 2 years of play);
HL2: When playing, I did not notice the friezes, but the locations load for a long time
COP GO: Places drawdown to 10 FPS;
COP 1.6: normal flight;
Heroes 3 and Heroes 5: go well, but without a mouse is not convenient
Hearthstone: the flight is excellent
NFS MW 2005: the flight is excellent
WC3: the flight is excellent
Life is Strange: lags
Heat
When working on the internet just warm
When watching the video is also warm
If you play, it already heats up strongly + when it gets very hot it starts to decrease its capacity and cool down a little. In an hour of playing Dota 2, it was one time.
Autonomy
6-7 hours on the Internet and the same amount of watching movies

Spare parts
Voting results
Have any faults, problems, defects been noticed?
Attached Image
Do you like the tablet?
Attached Image
Does your tablet have any defect or defect?
Attached Image
Would you recommend this tablet to friends, colleagues, family, etc.?
Attached Image

Before you ask a question in the topic, please check the header and readF.A.Q.Most likely there already has an answer to your question. Also use the search on the topic. If no answer was found, then try to state your question quite clearly and fully.

Post has been editedctich - 14.10.18, 11:37
Reason for editing: New cap edited by AndrewP_one

Rep: (9)
* Faya,
I took the link from the theme with the games, I didn’t check it on ours, but I put this driver on Hi10, everything was set up without problems.
You can search this topic, there this moment was discussed.

Rep: (0)
* 4ukca,
Dude, tell me more about how the stylus works, whether it has sensitivity levels, how the letter works in OmeNote

Rep: (39)
I came tablet with a keyboard, I tookhere
Delivered in a month. So far I have tried only Windows, turned on, updated. It seems everything works :)
If you are interested in any tests, then offer (talk in detail, otherwise I don’t really understand this), I will try to do it if I can.

It feels like a bit hard - along with the case of the keyboard, it weighs 1.4 kilos (approximately, because weighed on not very accurate weights).
It works pretty smoothly. The screen pleases. Winda is not a very finger-oriented system, as it seemed to me, because It is sometimes difficult to get a finger from the first time in all controls. I tried to increase the interface to 175% - it became better, so far I left it, but some elements are still small in order to poke a finger at them.

I also tried to connect an external hard drive through a micro usb input, the Windows made a sound like they connected something, but the disk is not visible either in my computer or in the device control panel. External drive is working exactly, because the stationary computer sees it.
Well at least a memory card of 16 gigs (and I don’t have more), I saw the chuys without any problems :)

Tell me how to use OTG in our tablet and what is it all about?

* westakof
OTG adapter, with it you can connect the usb device to the microUSB port.

* ttiimmoonn
It seems that he doesn’t have any degrees of pressing, and so to say, positioning is not very good, of course you can write, but the accuracy is correct, in general I’m not happy with the stylus.

Rep: (96)
Does it work on android? By the time how? I understand it is more suitable for Windows

* renatique,
Normally, everything is with android, except for displaying the time and date and the absence of widgets.

Brought today. Problems with tach, clave was not found. Also, there are no problems with charging in Windows and with the date / time display in the remix wasp. Apparently not already from the first batch and all this is fixed. As for the fast discharge because of the connected keyboard, I can not say anything yet.

Winda podlagivaet bit, especially noticeable in the browser (chrome). Does everyone have it?

Rep: (1)
* komves,
Hi 10 Plus is an update to the Vi10 Plus model.
They have screens, and everything else except the BIOS firmware is the same (also the Vi10plus has less RAM)
Accordingly, the keyboard must be taken from the Vi10 Plus, as soon as mine comes, I will accomplish my goal.

Rep: (44)
Who has a tablet on hand - please write the exact dimensions of the visible area of ​​the screen and the dimensions of the glass surface!
And it is not at all clear what size protective glass to order. On the one hand, everything suggests that the physical dimensions are identical to vi10 - but I would not like to be mistaken.

Rep: (5)
Niceejik @ 10/27/2016, 06:35*
They write a lot about the fast discharge when the clave is connected, has it been corrected or does it still wake up every 30 seconds?

Where do they write? Always on the native keyboard. In the power installations, there is a shutdown after an hour, during this time no waking up is noticed. Judging by the drivers and remix, I have the first version. Of the minuses, I noticed only a periodic freeze when loading win after selecting an operating system and a mowing touch. Drivers are downloaded, but not updated yet.

Rep: (2)
H.v.v @ 10/27/2016, 07:57*
Where do they write?

Herehttp://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2443-15-1.htmland herehttp://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2623-3-1.html
This is a very serious Remix for keyboard drain

Hello. On the remix when dragging shortcuts from one desktop to another, the tablet goes into reboot, who faced this glitch?
Tell me fast charging on the tablet by default works or do you need to include it in the settings?

Niceejik @ 10/27/2016, 4:00 PM*

Herehttp://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2443-15-1.htmland herehttp://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2623-3-1.html
This is a very serious Remix for keyboard drain

Interesting. Well, charge 98%, off the power to the battery. 14:24 Moscow time. The tablet on the keyboard, in the open state, is put into sleep mode. I leave in a closed office. . Let's see what in 13 hours will be.

H.v.v @ 10/27/2016, 6:28 PM*
Interesting. Well, charge 98%, off the power to the battery. 14:24 Moscow time. The tablet on the keyboard, in the open state, is put into sleep mode. I leave in a closed office. . Let's see what in 13 hours will be.

8:33 (04:33 Moscow time)
Battery 93% 10:55 minutes of work on the counter in charge and brightness saving mode 75%
Win is optimized for power, unnecessary services and updates are disabled. In the background, only DrWeb. Sd card is always inserted.
It is possible that people have a problem with the "on battery power" feature supporting a Wifi power connection. And updating Win.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedH.v.v - 28.10.16, 05:16

Niceejik @ 10/28/2016, 2:42 PM*
This problem is in Remix os

I'm not friends with remix. I do not see much sense, limited functionality and voracious nutrition. But for the sake of interest in the evening I repeat this test. Current version: Remix OS 2.0 B2016081102 "Last updates installed" But now I see the spill and instead of the hours hh: mm

On Win, it works fine. Iron is optimally selected, autonomy and performance. Remix is ​​a sad OS. But this is not a question to chuwi. Put a pure android or use win and you will be happy.

Minuses:
Raw os remix 2.0, sd crashes and spills when the keyboard is connected.
No 3G module.
Aerial between the screen touch, glare from the lighting.
Lack of glass and matte films.
Native keyboard case made of artificial suede, collects all the dust and fluff. There is no Cyrillic on the keyboard.
It is very hot when charging, it is not possible to hold during active operation + charge.
The charger itself smells unpleasant, similar to glowing insulation.
Lack of full USB.
Stylus brake and scratches heavily factory film.
Win after selecting the system sometimes does not boot, somewhere 1-2 times a week occurs, is solved by pressing the power button.
A weak processor, that 8300, that 8350, for games will not work.
Not removable eMMC instead of ssd, the same I7.
Strange charging, with a connected smartphone and mouse through otg and the maximum tablet load, managed to cut it out on a low battery charge.

While found these.

For myself, I took it for travel to replace the netbook, multimedia + surf. A bunch of hi10plus + e5730 looks good.
In a week I will go to rest, check for autonomy. While a couple of days not active work pulls.
If autonomy is unnecessary, I would advise a closer look at the cube.
If the budget allows and you need a more productive and high-quality machine, to the original Surface or MacBook.

Good day!
I ordered myself Chuwi Hi10 Plus, I wait when it comes.
There is a question - how you can immediately make a complete image of the contents (full backup).
And then I love to experiment with the settings and programs, and suddenly it will fly, but it will be possible to return everything to its place

who can test, the virtual machine under windows XP normally works?
there is enough RAM?

Rep: (7)
Yesterday my son watched all the way cartoons that I preloaded. The tablet was fully charged initially and worked at full brightness for exactly 6 hours.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 13:51