Chuwi Hi10 PRO - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 / Remix OS 2.0 | 10.1 '' | Intel Atom Z83
Chuwi Hi10 Pro owners survey
Are you satisfied with your Chuwi Hi10 Pro?
Completely satisfied! Great machine for the money! [ 54 ] ** [19,85%]
The device suits me, but you can't call it perfect. [ 83 ] ** [30,51%]
Neutral attitude: the apparatus has advantages, but there are also plenty of minuses. [ 63 ] ** [23,16%]
The device does not suit me, I'd rather I bought something else. [ 27 ] ** [9,93%]
Damn that day when I contacted this Chinese junk! [ 45 ] ** [16,54%]
Total votes: 272

Rep: (41)
Chuwi Hi10 PRO - Discussion | Description | Buying and Accessories | HiPen H2 Stylus Pen | пїЅ
Windows 10 / Remix OS 2.0 based on Android 5.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Cherry Trail X5 Z8300 / Z8350 1.84G | 4Gb
Windows 10 пїЅ | Remix OS пїЅ | Android | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Before asking a question, it is recommended to study the information in the topic header, or use the topic search.

Specifications
Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8300 / Z8350 nominal clock frequency is equal to 1.44 GHz, forced - 1.84 / 1.92 GHz.
Video Card: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 12EU Gen8LP 500MHz
Screen: IPS 10.1inch 1920x1200 capacitive,not ogs.
RAM: 4GB DDR3 SDRAM
ROM: 64GB eMMC
Support microSD cards up to 128GB
Wireless networks: Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Camera: Front and Rear - 2MR
Battery: 6500mAh
Connectors: TF card slot: Yes
Type-C: Yes
Micro USB Slot: Yes
Micro HDMI: Yes
3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
Docking Interface: Support
Product size: 26.18 x 16.73 x 0.85 cm
Package size: 36.50 x 22.00 x 5.40 cm
Product weight: 0.562 kg
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Reviews
FAQ / FAQ
Q : How many Chuwi Hi10 Pro hardware revisions exist and how do they differ?
A : First, make sure that you have Chuwi Hi10 Pro . Rear cover must be Model: CWI529 , if you have other letters and numbers there - then you do not have the Chuwi Hi10 Pro, and you are mistaken with the theme!
For the gifted: Chuwi Hi10 Retina Pro is a completely different model!
If you have absolutely no inscriptions on the lid, except for the Chuwi logo, most likely you have an engineering sample (and not necessarily Chuwi Hi10 Pro - several different devices are assembled on the C109 platform) ... then everything is very, very difficult ...
The manufacturer fully realizes its right to change the technical characteristics of the device, without notifying the consumer!
Very often, the release of a new revision becomes an unpleasant "surprise" for those users who rush to sew / reinstall something, barely taking a new device out of the box. Be carefull! :(
At the moment, six hardware revisions of the device are known:
1. Z8300 PQ64, serial number up to PQ64G42160905000 inclusive.
2. Z8350 PQ64 and HQ64, the serial number after PQ64G42160905000, then HQ64G42161200000 - HQ64G42170100000.The most incomprehensible revision ... PQ64 and HQ64 are still different from each other. At least the screen and the BIOS-ohm!
3. Z8350 HQ64, serial number HQ64G42170100001 - HQ64G42170300000
4. Z8350 HQ64, serial number HQ64G42170300001 - HQ64G42170700000
5. Z8350 HQ64, serial number HQ64G42170700001 - HQ64G42170900000
6. Z8350 HQ64, serial number after HQ64G42170900000 -and still produced
Actually, the serial number is interpreted as: PQ64G42 - model index (PQ - landscape orientation, HQ - portrait orientation of the display, 64G - the number of GB in eMMC, which is 42 - no data yet), the next 4 digits start production, for example 1609 - this is September 2016, the remaining 5 digits is the serial number of the gathering from the conveyor.
If we ignore the fact that the Z8300 and Z8350 are actually the same processor, they simply work at different frequencies (nominal: 1.44 GHz for both; 1.84 for GHz for the first, 1.92 GHz for the second) revisions differ mainly in the touchscreen and WiFi module, sometimes the manufacturer of the eMMC chip, sometimes the camera modules. HQ64 - different display controller: the default screen orientation - portrait, BIOS and OS selection - portrait, some old games under Windows strive to turn the screen accordingly.
This should be considered when re-flashing the android, when unlocking the bootloader, and when reinstalling Windows. Those. use android (kernel) and Windows (driver) for your hardware revision. If the touchpad and / or WiFi do not work for you, it means that you used not your own ...
Additional Information. Motherboard markings are as follows: C109S - model PQ64, C109D - model HQ64.Motherboards on models are not interchangeable, i.e.you can not just change the motherboard from PQ64 to HQ64 and vice versa... Well, at leastwithout flashing the BIOS.

Q : I heard that Chinese Windows contain a lot of garbage? Does it make sense to reinstall it?
A : For a start, Windows is not Chinese, but very American. From the Chinese there is little, except that the program to reboot into android. Yes, Windows out of the box is a bit heavy. This is due to the fact that it contains additional language packs, useful software is preinstalled (the same MS Office Mobile) and preparation package from the manufacturer (which also weighs 400-500MB). If you consider all this garbage, and it bothers you greatly, then clean / remove All this will be faster than reinstalling and bothering with drivers. But the matter, as they say, is master's. The same language packs are also removed by upgrading Windows to the next build (and "removed from the body" using the tool " disk cleaning ", or yourself after some time. Upd: pay attention to reset Windows - as an alternative to reinstalling . In fact, get a clean Windows and no problems with the drivers.

Q : You did not convince me, I will still reinstall Windows. What do you advise?
A : Make backup your drivers so that later there will be no problems with their search. Sure to! Save at least a touchscreen driver! If you don’t, you’ll bite your elbows! Very many people regularly attack these rakes, even experienced IT-schniki!
Just save the folder C: \ Recovery (it is hidden), there is a "preparation package" with fine settings from the manufacturer, and a program to switch to android and download management (SwitchNOW).
And most importantly, if something goes wrong with you, do not complain later on the forum - they warned you.

Q : After reinstalling Windows, the touchscreen (screen sensor) does not work correctly. Pressings do not occur at all where there were touches. What to do?
A : You put the touchscreen driver not from your device revision. Reinstall the driver to the correct one. Look for it in the topic header, or search for a topic by keyword - the touchscreen drivers have been laid out many times.

Q : I decided to install the factory Windows. I click on the link, and there are 6 (or more) archives! Which one should I download?
A : Download ALL! This is a multivolume archive, it will then be unpacked into one image.

Q : Everything is fine in Android, but in Windows, if the tablet falls asleep, then after a while (4 hours) it turns off completely, and you can turn it on only by long pressing Power and then selecting the OS ... Can this be fixed?
A : Yes, you can. It is necessary to disable hibernation. Run the command prompt (located in "System Tools - Windows") as administrator (right-click on the shortcut, in "Advanced") and type there powercfg -h off and press "Enter". By the way, this, among other things, will free up in C: about 4 GB of space.

Q : In Android, everything is fine, but in Windows, if you connect the tablet with a cable to a computer, then it does not react at all! How to copy files?
A A: It should be, because in Windows 10 there is no MASS STORAGE mode. Any type of data exchange between two computers is suitable for data exchange with a computer: flash drives, network shared folders, cloud drives and file sharing, etc.

Q : I've watched a review on Youtube, they said that there is an extra battery in the docking keyboard. Is it so?
A : Not true, the battery is not there. However, as one respected forumchanin said: at such a cost, and such a low workmanship, it is strange that it is not there. ;)

Q : In the characteristics on the tablet it is written that he has a percentage of 1.92 (1.84) GHz. Why is there no more than 1.44 GHz in the task manager?
A : These are features of Intel Turbo Boost technology. The nominal frequency of the processor is 1.44 GHz, and it works on it the vast majority of the time. In rare cases, when a single core is used in a resource-intensive task, Turbo Boost can turn on and overclock the core above the nominal. But briefly, otherwise it will trivially overheat. If both cores are involved, the processor runs at the nominal. In addition, the work of Turbo Boost is possible only in the OS starting with Windows 7-ki. In addition, it is worth noting that specifically Windows 10 with Turbo Boost works rather clumsily - maybe it will fix with time.

Q : Is it possible to install (upgrade to) RemixOS 3.0 on this device?
A : It is impossible! RemixOS 3.0 runs on the Android 6 kernel, there are no drivers for it under our device. Those. Of course, you can install it, but key devices (for example, a touchscreen) will not work, which makes the installation meaningless.

Q : Can I install Linux on this device?
A : Can. In the topic, several people reported on the successful installation of Ubuntu. With a touchscreen you will probably have to tinker, but it will work. Somewhere in the subject even laid out a ready-made compiled kernel for the device.

Q : Can I install Windows 8 / 8.1 on this device?
A : Nobody did this, because there is no reliable answer. Most likely there will be problems with the drivers. In any case, you can try. If you try - tell the result to the curator of the topic.

Q : Is it possible to install Windows7 on Chuwi Hi10 Pro?
A : It is impossible! In the sense of absolutely impossible! You shouldn't even try! In addition to the fact that you will not find the driver on the touchpad, Windows7 in stock simply does not know how to boot via EFI.

Q : The tablet does not charge. What to do?
A A: Most charging problems are usually cable related. Ideally, use the original bundled cable. Insert it should click.

Q : I bought a new (long) charging cable, but the tablet does not charge with it.
A : Chuwi Hi10 Pro is very sensitive to cable quality. For quality control, it is recommended to buy a USB tester (USB-doctor), it is inexpensive, but very nervous. Also, the Chuwi Hi10 Pro has a “deep” connector, so the cable with a standard long plug may not snap into place. In this case, at the plug you need to cut the plastic of the case, a little, literally 0.3-0.5 mm. Do not buy cheap cables!

Q : I got my device. The specification says that RemixOS is pre-installed on it, but I have an Android in it. This is normal?
A : Yes, it is normal. With RemixOS, only the devices of the 1st revision went, now all devices come with Android, and even for the first versions of the device it is possible to replace RemixOS with Android.

Q : But I want RemixOS instead of Android. Is it possible
A : Official RemixOS is only for the 1st revision of the device. However, for the rest of the revisions, there is an unofficial RemixOS build. See "Unofficial builds ..." in the topic header.

Q : My microSD card in one, or both OSs has stopped working (or periodically falls off). What to do?
A : It is very sad and, unfortunately, "what to do" - no one knows, even the manufacturer. In 99.9% of cases, this is a hardware problem. And the Chinese have nothing to do with it - the Americans are to blame, i.e. Intel company.
The problem periodically pops up toof all devices with a processor Cherry trail (not only Chuwi, but also other brands, including such eminent ones as HP, Lenovo, Dell, Asus, etc.), this is somehow related to the reduced voltages on which this processor operates, and, accordingly, is forced to work all its periphery. No manipulations with drivers, firmware and BIOS help, or help not for long. Moreover, BIOS manipulations can often bring trouble.
Only one way out - to accept. If the device is under warranty, you can return it for repair. If not under warranty, you can buy a card reader and connect via OTG.Some craftsmen even implant a miniature card reader, or a USB flash drive directly into the device ... however, this method also has its drawbacks, which is why not everyone does this.Sometimes the problem is solved if you put another card. The ancient SDHCs work best. And in general, the device is very capricious for memory cards, especially for their vigority. Therefore, do not chase especially the cards of huge volumes of 128/256 GB, it is better to put an old 8/16 GB there, and if necessary, connect an external USB flash drive.

Q : I start the game. It runs on a half-screen and inverted by 90 degrees. What to do?
A : Yes, indeed, this is the place to be on HQ64 devices, especially with old games, since The default orientation of the screen there is portrait, and at the hardware level. The way out is to run games in windowed mode (configured in the shortcut). Also, pay attention to the program Borderless Gaming (gobble up on the Internet), with its help, the program running in the window can stretch the image to full screen and hide the window frame.

Q : I have a BIOS in portrait orientation. What can you do about it?
A : No, nothing can be done about it. The reason is the same as in the previous question. More precisely, you can always do something, for example, accept it. ;)

Q : How to log into TWRP / Recovery?
A : To enter TWRP (and stock recovery), turn off the tablet, then turn it on. At the moment when the OS selection appears, press Volume +, (the android will select), then immediately after that press and hold Volume- until the FASTBOOT menu appears. Using the Volume + and / or Volume buttons, select RECOVERY MODE, the selection is made with the Power button, the tablet will reboot again.
On the choice of the operating system, select the android (to select, you can again press Volume +). Do not wait 10 seconds, otherwise he will try to boot again normally!

Q : How to enter the BIOS?
A : In order to get into the BIOS, you should immediately after turning on, press "Esc" on the docking keyboard, or on a USB keyboard connected via an OTG adapter.
Attention! All that you do there is at your own peril and risk! Many settings (even seemingly innocuous) can lead to a "brick" and even permanent damage to the "iron"! Also, what works on one revision can zip the other! "Protection against a fool" - is completely absent! It’s better not to go there!

Q : What is Unlock (unlock) Bootloader (bootloader), and what is it for?
A : Chuwi Hi10 Pro has protection against unauthorized changes to the firmware code. Even a banal ROOT device can cause the device to stop loading. During Unlock, a modified kernel is flashed into the device, in which protection is disabled. Attention: the latest revisions of the device are already delivered with the unlocked loader! You can check it by rebooting into FASTBOOT .

Q : I did an unlock (unlock) bootloader (bootloader) and now the touchpad and / or wifi do not work on the device.
A : You didn’t apply Unlock to your device. There are 6 hardware modifications Chuwi Hi10 Pro, each is characterized by its own set of hardware. In addition, the first version with a Z8300 processor was supplied with both RemixOS and Android 5.1. As a result, there are many variants of the modified kernel for the Chuwi Hi10 Pro, you need to flash your version: identify your device by processor and by the first letters of the serial number. Use updated tool for unlock or use this advice . Attention: the latest revisions of the device are already delivered with the unlocked loader! You can check it by rebooting into FASTBOOT .

Q : I'm going to buy Chuwi Hi10 Pro, but after reading this topic, I saw that many complain about glitches.
A : Chuwi Hi10 Pro is a great device. Basically, problems for users begin only when they have read a lot of stupid tips, climbed into the BIOS, or have not had time to get it, for some reason they start to alter it, or reinstall Windows. Use the device as is, make any changes only when it is really vital. I (AKSU) have been using the device for over a year now, and I have no problems with the device (pah-pah-pah).

Q : Is it possible to remove Android, and give the free space under Windows?
A : Yes, you can. Instruction . Disable OS selection is better by the method from here , and in the BIOS it is better not to touch anything.
Another option: just delete all partitions from the disk and install Windows from scratch. Save the Recovery folder from the C: drive and just in case the drivercommand DISM

Q : Is it possible to remove Windows, and give the free space for Android?
A : Yes, you can. Unfortunately, only by completely reinstalling the device. Instruction .

Q : I'm trying to flash the device, but my process ends with an error. What am I doing wrong?
A : Make sure that the folder with the firmware is in the root of the disk, and there are no Chinese and Russian characters in the destination, as well as spaces.
Also, there are nuances, if previously the partition was re-partitioned on the device (Windows or Android was deleted and the free space was given in favor of the remaining OS). You can restore the original state of this case only by fully formatting the flash with re-partitioning. In the Intel Flash Tool, select the flash.json file and the "blank" configuration.

Q : What is the maximum size of microSD cards supported by the device?
A . The device is guaranteed to work SDXC cards up to 256GB. (information from snakesms : 256GB card (Samsung evo +) - works fine)
Theoretically, more cards will work (SDXC standard implies cards up to 2 TB), but nobody has checked it yet, because This card is several times more expensive than the device! ;)

Q : I bought a microSD for 64 (or more) GB, under Windows it works fine, but under Android it is not visible. What to do?
A : Cards from 64 GB and higher from the factory are formatted in exFAT. The Android out of the box does not have exFAT and NTFS support, since for them you need to pay royalties Microsoft. There are several options for action. Format the card in FAT32 (using Windows does not work - use third-party software). Install the inclusion patch exFAT and NTFS support (need unlock and root, works only on RemixOS!). Put the firmware CyanogenMod (CM), it has support exFAT and NTFS out of the box. Try Microsoft exFAT / NTFS for USB by Paragon Software from PlayMarket.

Q : The device is charging in Android, but not charging in Windows. What to do?
A : To read here and here (But you do not need to cut the native cable, most likely a person has a marriage).

Q : How in RemixOS to switch the layout on the hardware keyboard?
BUT : Answer here, and if it doesn't work, then here .

Q : Can I connect an external USB hard drive to Chuwi Hi10 Pro?
A : Yes, you can. Due to the design features, USB-HDD normally work only on Type-C port. So, to connect USB-HDD you need an OTG Type-C adapter.

Q : Hi10 Pro has a micro USB port. Is it possible to charge the battery through it?
A : Not. Through this port, you can only connect USB devices (you need an OTG adapter). The device is charging, stitching and running in MassStorage mode (only in Android) exclusively via Type-C!

Q : How to flash (reinstall) android.
A : Use this instructions. When reinstalling, Windows will most likely be overwritten (although, in theory, with Configuration = Recover, this should not happen). Windows installation is described here.

Q : I can not add a Google account to android. What to do?
A : Search for a solution here or here . Some helped flashing the android.

Q : Is it possible to replace the drain battery with a more capacious one?
A : There are cases of successful replacement of 8000 mAh battery, example . The 1st revision of the device, thanks to the layout, allows the installation of batteries up to 10,000 mAh.

Official builds for Chuwi Hi10 Pro: Android, RemixOS 2.0, Windows, Bios
Before you download and install something from here, make sure that you haveChuwi Hi10 Pro : should be on the back of the lid Model: CWI529 . If you have another number there - then you do not have Chuwi Hi10 Pro! In this case, do not try to download and install something from here, otherwise you will get a "brick"!

Chuwi Hi10 Pro with processorZ8300(serials up to PQ64G42160905000 inclusive):
Chuwi Hi10 Pro Android
RemixOS 2.0
PhoenixOS(what is PhoenixOS:Phoenix OS x86)
Chuwi hi10 Pro Windows
Drivers for Windows 10(according to the information from the official forum, should be suitable for revisions from the 1st to the 3rd).
Chuwi Hi10 Pro Dualboot Bios

Chuwi Hi10 Pro with Z8350 processor, the serial number starts withPQ64 and HQ64 (PQ64G42160905001 - HQ64G42170100000):

Hi10 Pro (P) Z8350CPU Android
Hi10 Pro (P) Z8350CPU Windows10

Chuwi Hi10 Pro with Z8350 processor, the serial number starts withHQ64 (HQ64G42170100001 - HQ64G42170300000):

Hi10 Pro (H) Z8350CPU Android
Hi10 Pro (H) Z8350CPU Windows10
Drivers for Windows10. Another option.

Chuwi Hi10 Pro with Z8350 processor, the serial number starts withHQ64 (HQ64G42170300001 - HQ64G42170700000):

Hi10 Pro Android (2017.03)
Hi10 Pro Windows (2017.03)
Drivers for Windows10

Chuwi Hi10 Pro with Z8350 processor, the serial number starts withHQ64 (HQ64G42170700001 - HQ64G42170900000):

Android (2017.07)
Windows10 (2017.07)
Drivers for Windows10

Chuwi Hi10 Pro with Z8350 processor, the serial number starts withHQ64 (after HQ64G42170900000):

Android (2017.10)
Windows10 (2017.11)
Drivers for Windows10

Password for downloading files (if required): en.chuwi.com

Official downloads page from the manufacturer
Official mirror for 1st revision devices

All onyadiske(say thanksPartos)
All onmegadisc(say thanksShurx)
All onGoogleDrive(Thankteramix)
Unofficial OS builds for Chuwi Hi10 Pro
1. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 14393.479 rs1 x64 RU BONE by LBN & WhiteCrow(Only for the 1st revision of the device! On the rest there may be problems with device drivers!)
2. CyanogenMod 12.1 (Android 5.1.1), LineageOS 13 (Android 6.0.1), Remix OS 2.0 ports (Android 5.1.1) for all revisions. After installation, do not forget to install the kernel patch for your revision! (See the FAQ below for download links)
3. Unofficial Android builds for HQ64 (rev.3) by DeVviL
Instructions
Attention! Running from a flash drive (LiveCD, Windows, and so far) after working with Android gives a blue screen ACPI_ERROR, and sometimes even after that a brick. Run only after rebooting from windows (instruction)
If you caught a blue screen, or the tablet does not turn on -instructionfromMetal244. If it doesn’t help, we are installing a BIOS programmer.
1. Create a backup of system partitions using Macrium Reflect. Using Acronis True Image
2. Unlock bootloader, install TWRP, get ROOT. Shurx updated tool. Manual method from norrest
3. Instructions in Russian for installing TWRP 3.0.2-0 and CyanogenMod 12.1(say thanksEmptik)
4. Detailed instructions for installing CM13 (Android 6.0.1) for Chuwi Hi10 Pro + TWRP 3.0.2-0 (HQ64 devices are not supported!)(say thanksGaget007)
5. Returning the disabled OS selection menu, after installing CM. If you have disabled the OS menu and now can not load Windows. (say thanksTkejchi)
6. How to remove Android and increase free disk space(say thanksMetal244). Another way - the official from the manufacturer.
7. How to remove Windows and increase the place in the Android Internal Storage.
8. Install win10(say thankssergeyzid)
9. Reinstall (not factory) Win10 (detailed)(say thanksUltras666)
10. How to fix the accelerometer (if the screen rotation in win10 does not work(say thanksUltras666)
11. Full recovery tablet (Android + Windows)
12. How to flash / restore Android without overwriting Windows(say thanksAKSU)
13. If not charging in Windows(say thanksAKSU)
14. Bios / wifi settings / Disable OS selection menu(say thanksWhitecrow)
15. The method of dealing with the dump card(say thanksWhitecrow)
16. Resizing the internal storage partition on Android (reallocating space between Android and Windows)(say thanksShurx) stilloption (for single-boot Android). (say thanksfazergoo)
17. What to do when done unlock, bay old / other core(say thanksnorrest)
18. If the calibration is reset / mirrors the screen sensor(say thanksThubert)
Bios
In order to get into the BIOS, you must immediately after pressing, press "Esc" on the docking keyboard, or on a USB keyboard connected via an OTG adapter.
Attention! All that you do there is at your own peril and risk! Many settings can lead to a "brick"! "Protection against a fool" - is completely absent!
Remember or photograph the original settings before the change, so that in case of problems, return it back. Resetting to default settings does not always return to how it was.

- Backup biosSay thanksWhitecrow
- The Windows serial number is in the BIOS starting at offset 0x00240014 (in HEX), it lies there as is (including hyphens).Example. (say thanksAKSU) (Actual for the images of the 1st revision, on the other offset may be different.)
- if it turned out brick -try this method
1. Increase memory speed(say thanksamelor) On all revisions, except the 1st, often leads to a "brick" !!!
2. Instructions (screenshots) to increase the memory card(say thanksvyachik81)
3. Increase the speed of the SD card:Chipset-South Bridge-LPSS & SCC Configuration -> SSC SDIO Mode for WIFI change c default on DDR50 . It can adversely affect the operation of WIFI.
4. What can and can not be done in bios 8300who has 8350 -come here
5. Test and fix memory stability!If the device falls asleep and does not wake up - maybe your case ... (we say thank younorrest)
6. Flashing bios programmer
DON'T SEEBios IF YOU EVERYTHING WORKS! BIOS updates NOT , all that is - designed for the resuscitation of "bricks", and not an update of living devices!
If you decide to flush the BIOS, still, be sure to save yours before this!
BIOS firmware is not a panacea for all ills! Do not rush to sew if the tablet does not turn on! Check the voltage on the battery! YES, YES, even if a couple of minutes ago it was 90%, still check!
The manufacturer does not recommend flashing the BIOS, sew only in the most extreme cases!
Punch the BIOS not from your revision, in 90% of cases there will be a corpse!

For your information: when flashing the BIOS, your Windows 10 license number is lost - it is individual for each device.
Ideally, ask your BIOS forofficial forumby informing your device serial number,There is a high probability of getting your personal one with your SN Windows. Requires minimal knowledge of English.
If you do not know English at all.
If you do not know English, write in the subject:
Hi Emily!
I bricked my HI 10 PRO and need the bios. My serial # is (write your serial).

When you get your BIOS, do not forget to thank: "Thank you very much!"

Just in case:
People with a programmer and the ability to help with flashing bios:
Next topic Chuwi Hi10
Ukraine, Dnipro -kvarts
Stavropol -Ultras666
Grodno BY + Chicago USA -DASEN
Novosibirsk (+ Republic of Khakassia and Tuva) -Omnus
Ukraine, Kiev -dubas5
Utility
1. How to make a good sound from the built-in speakers(say thankskakawek)
2. Increasing the power of the video card and processor(say thanksamelor)
3. Video Tutorial for Maximum Performance Tuning(for the link we say thank youamelor)
4. http://en.chuwi.com/support/ticket.html- of the link to create tickets in the TP (say thankskuzmaster)
5. How to clean the system and update win10to the latest version(say thanksamelor)
6. Who wants to make a singlebut,herediscussion begins, read 2 pages +herecontinuation and instructions.
7. Disassembly of the tablet and the inside, still
8. Solution to the problem of turning off the display for 2 seconds in win10:time, two(do not forget to thank for the information)
9. How to log inin twrp(say thanksEscorial)
10. Disable OS selection(say thanksdz0t9l) It is not recommended to use, it can "mimic" the device!
11. Disable the touchpad gesture for minimizing all windows.(say thanksMetal244) Not recommended for use, use the utility below!
12. Utility to disable touchpad gestures:GHOST Gestures and Hotkeys Override Switching Tool
13. Fix watch display in remixOS 2.0(say thanksAKSU)
14. Switching layouts in remixOS 2.0:time(say thanksAKSU) two(say thanksfreezenook)
15. Automatic power onthe onscreen keyboard as you type(say thanksUncle_Cho)
16. In Windows, pressing Power + Volume down is an analogue of Ctrl + Alt + Del (say thanksPartos
17. Modified tool for unlocking, installing twrp on PQ-HQ series tablets for RemixOS and Android 5.1.1(say thanksShurx) Unlock kernels for 1-3 revisions only! Do not try to unlock revisions above 3rd!
18. Pinout 5pin pogo
19. About Li-ION batteries, how to properly charge the tablet.
20. Possible (temporary) solution to the problem with SD-cards under Windows(say thanksnorrest)
21. Switching audio stream to HDMI in firmware CM12.1 / CM13 (LineageOS 13).
22. Treatment of a glitch with a periodic shutdown of the docking keyboard + weight reduction dock keyboard. (say thanksRainTomorow)
23. How to speed up charging off the tablet. (say thanksRainTomorow)
24. Replacing stock battery. (say thanksAutopilotNN)
25. A cardinal solution to the issue of a broken microSD card. (author Xeer) Slightly improved version. (author Omnus)
26. Autoload when connected to memory(authorkostyamat)
27. Wiring a card reader on an unused M.2 slot(authorsolarishd)
28. USB soldering on an unused M.2 slot.
29. Reset Windows - an alternative to reinstalling by TRAY_MAX
Owner reviews
Topic polls archive
Attached Image

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.
The curator of the topic isAKSU

Curator is not Chuwi Technology (HK) Co. technical support employee. Ltd. And I will be very grateful if you do not ask him questions about the tablet in QMS! Thank you for understanding!

Post has been editedAKSU - 02.12.18, 01:43
Reason for editing: Reset Windows - an alternative to reinstalling by TRAY_MAX

Rep: (0)
Can you please tell me which charging connector (Micro-USB or Type-C) is included?
I want to understand which USB Hub you need to buy.

Rep: (19)
$ 0NNY @ 09/11/2016, 11:55*
Can you please tell me which charging connector (Micro-USB or Type-C) is included?
I want to understand which USB Hub you need to buy.

Type-C charging

Rep: (1)
T-shchi and the difference between pro and plus in the size of the screen and other doc clave and all? Just looking what to order on the eve of discounts) and still wondering if it will be a plus because new kind of model.

Post has been editedoleshka - 11.09.16, 13:57
Reason for editing: Spelling is lame)

Rep: (0)
* Djgiza , and can you charge from micro usb to hub in type-c?

* $ 0NNY, No, it does not charge me. But I stuck it on the computer, and not in the network, t.ch. I can not say for sure. Somehow already scary to stick into it that hit. Until I understand the backlight

Post has been editedDjgiza - 11.09.16, 18:41

Rep: (708)
DASEN @ 09/06/2016, 10:57*
modified cooling

I have not seen a modified cooling in any Chinese tablet. Apparently because of the strength problems of soldering the chip.
Can anyone have a proof - a photo of the disassembled tablet, where differences are visible?

Rep: (1)
* bzby , and the aluminum cover does not contribute to heat dissipation? U pro it seems aluminum.

Rep: (708)
* oleshka,
Many plates have an aluminum lid (~% 30, even at the cheapest). It can not be considered a refinement. The difference in tests will be 5 degrees. The aluminum cap usually affects the quality of Wifi.
Modified cooling makes it impossible to trotting under load (according to the Aida stability test) even in a case in the summer at 35 degrees and almost in the sun, even in “hot” processors. In tablets, the technological air gap is ~ 0.5-1 mm between the processor and cover thermal rubber (the simplest modification is to remove the air layer with additional thermal rubber).
In the production of locks copper, brass tapes of 0.3-0.5 mm are used (copper is sold on Ali). Perhaps it can be used to improve cooling without significant changes in the design of the tablet IMHO (after diagnosis in Hades).

Post has been editedbzby - 12.09.16, 10:22

Rep: (41)
* bzby the copper plate only accumulates heat and when it heats up, we get trotting. For this reason, heat must be removed further - on the cover.
I did not hold it in my hands. While choosing, I read a lot and met such information. When I receive - I will sort it out, let's see what it really is.

* DASEN, Please how to get unsubscribe about the backlight. It does not immediately appear, but if you keep the display off at least 3 minutes, it appears. Otherwise, I’m writing to them and they’re telling me to update the BIOS all the time, and how much I can update. Return is necessary, and they write garbage.

Rep: (11)
I ordered a carcass, clav and case branded. It remains only to select the type c cable (as far as I understood, we have a cable with a socket a little longer than usual).

Rep: (5)
Hello. Are there any differences between this model and Hibook? I read the characteristics - the tablets are almost identical.

Post has been editedranlid - 15.09.16, 17:26

@ranlid
There are two differences - in Hi10 Pro, instead of bare Android 5.1, Remix OS is installed, as well as USB Type-C connector now really works at a speed of 3.0, not 2.0.

Rep: (2)
Vasche @ 09/15/2016, 19:18*
Hello. Are there any differences between this model and Hibook? I read the characteristics - the tablets are almost identical.

If you already choose, then look at Hibook Pro - an excellent matrix of OGS technology and a resolution of 2560 * 1600.

If you already choose, then look at Hibook Pro - an excellent matrix of OGS technology and a resolution of 2560 * 1600.

As for me, this resolution is redundant for 10 inches - especially when using Windows. It is because of this that I do not even consider it, I think to take hi10 pro. As far as I understand the keyboard from hibook fits it.

Rep: (22)
excellent matrix technology OGS and resolution 2560 * 1600

Because of what, as they say, the processor slows down very much and small interface elements just kill the eyes.

It is worth considering that Hi10 Pro at the moment can be taken on GearBest for $ 159, but I have never seen Hibook Pro cheaper than 230. This is how a highbook pro is better, of course - the battery also holds there longer.
Because of what, as they say, the processor slows down very much and small interface elements just kill the eyes.

Brakes - it can be, but there are no problems with small elements - change the scale in Windows and approx.

Rep: (2)
Vasche @ 09/15/2016, 9:46 PM*
It is worth considering that Hi10 Pro at the moment can be taken on GearBest for $ 159, but I have never seen Hibook Pro cheaper than 230. This is how a highbook pro is better, of course - the battery also holds there longer.

Now sale from Chuwi. You can take for $ 197, and by entering the code INTEL23 - get another discount
Chuwi hibook pro

Now sale from Chuwi. You can take for $ 197, and by entering the code INTEL23 - get another discount
Chuwi hibook pro

Wow wow, cool, thanks! The difference of $ 30 is definitely worth more battery and a better screen. Is that USB 3.0 will have to lose, but ... I went to cancel the order for Hi10 Pro: D

Post has been editedVasche - 15.09.16, 22:30

Rep: (11)
* ussrer,
Yeah, hibook pro has a great matrix with lower brightness and viewing angles. And the redundant resolution for which the processor is not designed, and everything is fine.
The battery, by the way, for drawing such permission will leave.

Post has been editedkuzmaster - 16.09.16, 06:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 08:47