> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Redmi Pro - MIUI firmware

Rep: (334)
Xiaomi Redmi Pro - MIUI firmware
PictureOmega
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Camera пїЅ | Mi Account пїЅ | Unlocking XIAOMI bootloaders пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Administration Decisionsavagemessiahzine.comon banning posting and discussing Miuipro content
FAQ
Important information
  • and when there will be unknown for Xiaomi Redmi Pro smartphone global (multi-lingual) firmware. The reason for this - the device is manufactured and sold only for the domestic market in China.
  • Before any action to change the firmware is HIGHLY recommended to make a backup!

Drivers and Utilities
SP_Flash_Tool is the flash driver for MTK smartphones.
MiFlash- official flasher for all phones Xiaomi, application for Windows 7, 8 and 10 contain the necessary drivers for the USB and the ADB, in particular: Google ADB tool and driver, Microsoft MTP and RNDIS driver, Qualcomm USB serial driver.
USB driversto operate the phone with the computer, including for SP Flash Tool (installation instructions)
MiFlash Unlock- Program to unlock the bootloader on smartphones Xiaomi.
Mi PC Suite- the official app for the PC (does not work with Android 6). It carries the necessary drivers for Xiaomi phones firmware.
SP Flash Tool Drivers
USBDeview- A program to display and remove USB drivers installed on your computer.

Firmware

Instructions
In no case do not touch 4G frequencies in the engineering mode. Modem falls off after disconnecting some 4G frequencies. After rebooting, the message "No SIM-card!"

Test Point EDL

Firmware

Recovery

Recovery, Rut
Install TWRP (Attention! Before flashing rekaveri make sure you have saved all necessary data. After installing TWRP in official firmware or "matchlock" phone can not boot up, it will be necessary once pereproshivat OS.)
Root
Hiding from the ROOT application SuperSU, but without installing Xposed.

Fixing bugs, errors

Cyrillic and Chinese gappsy for Firmware

Customization

Application installation

Video instructions

TWRP / Modems / Root

Fashion / Patches / Tweaks

miscellanea

History of polls
Attached Image

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the sectionI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 08.10.19, 15:24
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (7)
https://yadi.sk/d/Qu3Gx5YQuJc26
Like rekaveri under your body downloaded from Chinese Forum (This download vygdedelo as the passage of the quest)
ANDherefor those who understand Chinese

Post has been editedkap29_11_90 - 18.08.16, 13:15

Rep: (22)
But in general, or whether someone managed to flash the firmware on localized? Share instructions.
On Xiaomi.eu in the profile subject, such as managed to flash, but there is no clear instructions. Maybe someone will understand? Firmware is already working there.

Rep: (31)
It seems like our rekaveri.
https:? //www.androidfil... fid = 24591000424957532
* alexars1981 Get Ruth and tried through mobile uncle.

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 07.09.16, 10:05

Rep: (65)
palona @ 22.08.2016, 09:31*
* alexars1981 Get Ruth and tried through mobile uncle.

Mobile uncle delivered without problems, but not as long as Ruth did not get, try Ruth King, does not work, put in place .... but when it is not known ... what are some options to get Ruth, please ???

* alexars1981 It should be on the developer firmware. If unlocked bootloader. The security manager. While I can not say anything. My Smart on the road. When the time comes, I will try.

Rep: (65)
palona @ 22.08.2016, 16:06*
On the developer firmware it should be. If unlocked bootloader. The security manager. While I can not say anything. My Smart on the road. When the time comes, I will try.

hmm well that's interesting, now I will try. Do I understand correctly, must be installed developerka and unlocked bootloader and then I'm in the security manager can include Ruth? and through mobile uncle sew further Xiaomi.eu right?

alexars1981 @ 22.08.2016, 22:08*
through mobile uncle sew further Xiaomi.eu right?

Look, like this turns getting Ruth to developerke.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (23)
guys, just above the topic was raised about the firmware with multiroma.Multirom firmware
So, someone has to ask? Maybe it should be through miflesh flash? by analogy with the usual 3 redmi?

Post has been editedckpimax - 23.08.16, 13:10

Rep: (49)
Hello. MIUI updated to version 8.0.1.0 (I flew through the air). However, applications from Google Play still can not put. Under the cut a screenshot of how it looks.
Attached Image

Please tell me who decided how this problem? Thanks!

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 07.09.16, 10:12
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (82)
* Ognemm,
Try out this theme downloadhttp://en.miui.com/thread-3998-1-1.html
file Google installer и°· ж­Њ еє”з”Ё дё‹иЅЅ е™Ё .apk (1009.36 KB, Downloads: 597 034) This is because the Chinese Mimarketa, in theory should all download.

Rep: (10)
* Ognemm,
I put as usual, looking at Mi App Store - Google Play, in the search push the blue icon, you get to the other Side, where you put Launcher

run it, it deflates Google Sided
after full installation again go to the App Store and Mi as all do, just under Launcher will still offer Google Store, which is version 6.9. ** update button.

to renew it, Regan ACC or login

the phone was bought on sale, during the test immediately noticed that the phone is of better quality than RN3P, vibrating like in the flagship, the quality of materials and workmanship in general norms. In his hand is pleasant and does not seem empty inside.

Post has been editedviper_z - 26.08.16, 12:10

Rep: (5)
Bootloader unlocked, but rekaveri as I can not describe how to do, help others !?

* slav032ok,

Download, unzip the archiveAttached fileAndroid.rar(15.54 MB)

Put to the root of drive C

On your phone, it is necessary to enable developer mode (5 times tap on the MIUI version in the paragraph on the phone), go to developer mode and enable debugging via USB. This is a prerequisite otherwise nothing happens.

1 Go to the folder: C: \ Android
Inside the folder, a blank area (not to files), hold down the "Shift" click the right mouse button in the pop-up menu, select "Open command window". You will open a command window as an administrator.

2 Run a smartphone FASTBOOT mode. To do this, turn off the machine and turn it on while holding hot buttons "Volume minus" and "Enable". Phone is loaded into FASTBOOT mode and the screen you will see a rabbit logo android, connect your phone to a PC.

3 In the Shell prescribes command fastboot devices and Hit Enter
This command will show whether the PC sees your smartphone in this mode. In response, you will see the device ID and opposite fastboot.
Immediately check is unlocked bootloader you or not. Enter the command fastboot oem device-info and hit Enter

4. Enter the following command and hit Enter flash.bat
And after a few seconds we see a message about the successful completion of the process. To continue, press any key.

5. After a successful firmware TWRP phone immediately loaded into rekaveri.

More I could not have

Post has been editedcrusader83 - 04.02.17, 23:54

What kind of regime, if a smart pinch off ON. Plus the volume up?
Lev82ru @ 26.08.2016, 14:22*
From my post Download the archive Android.rarXiaomi Redmi Pro (Post Lev82ru # 52476271)and unzip and place the folder in the root of drive C
thank you !!! please repackage in the zip, I have an error pops up pap.

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 07.09.16, 10:17
Reason for editing: overclocking

Ugnimo @ 26.08.2016, 16:18*
And if I understand correctly, that to install applications with root flehi enough?

Applications can be installed just like, ROOT it does not need.
Ugnimo @ 26.08.2016, 16:53*
those. and without guglapley everything will work "instok"?

Navryatli, I just said that it is possible to put the application without Ruth, but not all can be put. You can download from guglinstaler Mimarketa and install all of the services Google.

Rep: (49)
viper_z @ ​​26.08.2016, 12:08*
I put as usual, looking at Mi App Store - Google Play, in the search push the blue icon, you get to the other Side, where you put Launcher

run it, it deflates Google Sided
after full installation again go to the App Store and Mi as all do, just under Launcher will still offer Google Store, which is version 6.9. ** update button.

to renew it, Regan ACC or login

Strange. I am doing all the same. Updated, set by hand - one garbage that the screenshot

Rep: (46)
Lev82ru @ 26.08.2016, 13:22*
On your phone, it is necessary to enable developer mode (5 times tap on the MIUI version in the paragraph on the phone), go to developer mode and enable debugging via USB. This is a prerequisite otherwise nothing happens.

not necessary.
rekaveri normal, sewn from in internal memory.
made as here, it worked out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQU2E0AOuvM
Torpeda_700 @ 26/08/2016, 19:40*
There you can mine at some other mode not enter fasbut and what that special treatment.

We need to wait. Firmware under miflesh not.
Apply now allow 2-4 days
shadow39 @ 27.08.2016, 09:28*
What miflesh there Helio X20 he sewed through the SP flash tool

Yes, a mistake by analogy with the old.

slav032ok @ 27.08.2016, 09:10*
Lev82 ru, children lay firmware from multiroom, the link it is not there!

there, just the site slows down, it was possible to download 3 times

And someone has an issue with LED? He kept flashing, and no notification no. Firmware Xiaomi.eu

Lev82ru @ 27.08.2016, 18:44*
And someone has an issue with LED? He kept flashing, and no notification no. Firmware Xiaomi.eu

On my not blink, only Google service, and if in the Google Play come

Rep: (66)
The double tap on Chinese stable wakes apparatus and causes the lock screen. Then I podnoschu finger on the sensor. And voila. I'm on the desktop. How to disable the lock completely, I do not study. For the full cancellation of the lock does not work opening the phone scanner typo. And I have not played enough.

Post has been editedzelandi1 - 30.08.16, 09:33

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 8:36