> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Sky Glory S7 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "

Rep: (7)
DiscussionRoverPad Sky Glory S7
PictureRoverPad Sky Glory S7
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Processor: Spreadtrum 7731, quad-core, 1.3GHz
Screen: 7 "G + P, 1024 * 600, IPS
Graphics: Mali MP4
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 8GB
Card slot: TF card, up to 32GB
WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: 4.0
3G: Built-in 3G (3G calling funcaion2100)
SIM Card Slot: Dual SIM
USB: Micro USB
GPS: GPS
Sound: Headphone port - 3.5 mm
Built-in speaker
Microphone
Camera: Front - 0.3Mp
Primary - 0.3Mp
Battery: 3.7V 2800mAh
Size: 188.3 * 108.5 * 9.8mm

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 23.03.19, 01:08
Reason for editing: Firmware, program and drivers

l2v: Neprobyval reset after reset? next to the start-up hole for a clip.

Post has been editedandreya40 - 18.09.16, 14:04

Rep: (4)
try this manually reset simply resets the tablet. It is not reset and manual reset ... :( Today other lace tried the same result in piercing -. Check your connection speed, then "off", then wait and hang on to infinity .... The site, on the prog posveschenny . sew a lot of these situations there is one and the same to all advice - the type you properly clamp button ...

in general, when comrades have discovered signs of root and requested 1,200 per reflash, with those results do not guarantee ...
My question is - how do I make bricks out of my device? I need to delete all guaranteed to all - and you can own Android to boot. I searched through the network - all about a ACMEUninstaller say, but I understand it is for devices with WebOS ... but here more ....

PS I do not know - whether dancing with tambourines, or something else that helped, but I ask here is this prog - UpgradeDownload.exe from that on the off site differs only in that it can not change the settings .....

Post has been editedl2v - 21.09.16, 14:33

Rep: (1)
l2v: After the firmware memory problem solved? The memory is divided into 2 sections of 1.42 GB - for the installation of applications and 4.28 GB for the internal CD-card, or one section is now under application?

Rep: (0)
good afternoon. I did not understand, there is binding to the firmware serial number?

Post has been editeddulay7 - 23.09.16, 12:20

dulay7 @ 23.09.2016, 17:15*
good afternoon. I did not understand, there is binding to the firmware serial number?

About the memory layout is unclear. But the firmware by serial neshetsya 447 to 485.

Firmware for the 485 series with a broken section 2 memoryhere.

Can manual flashing?

Miha2888 @ 24.09.2016, 07:30*
Can manual flashing?

CanAttached fileInstructions for insertion through ResearchDownload.doc(107 KB)

The same is true across the UpgradeDownload, interface settings, the same only smaller.

Post has been editedandreya40 - 24.09.16, 06:48

Thank you so much

Thank.
I have a serial number: rp3a496 *****, fit the firmware?

Post has been editeddulay7 - 26.09.16, 05:50

No not fit

How do I respond to technical support, there are different revisions of different plants with different serial numbers. Firmware from one seriynika not suitable for another.

After a firmware update for the 485 Series (в„–28 from the post above), a feeling that the system began to work better with memory. Although the memory has remained broken into 2 sections, the first section is now clogged with fewer applications once fully transferred to the cd-card in a standard way, plus the accumulated cash is now not on the first section, while the second.

From personal experience flashing. First off you need to connect the tablet to a computer via usb and install the drivers, then disable, do everything in the instructions, but the "-" volume should be clamped before the tablet will connect usb-cord to the PC, and only then will flashing.

Incremental algorithm below

How to flash the official firmware:

1) Download firmware.
2) Set the set of drivers.
3) Connect the tablet to shut down the PC and complete the driver installation. Following the instructions of the standard setup wizard.
4) Turning off the Tablet PC
5) Run the file from the bin upgradedowload upgradedownload archive folders
6) Click the gear icon and choose pac file. Then click on the triangle.
7) Hold the "Volume Down" and hold off connect the tablet to a computer.
8) The process will go automatically. We are waiting for completion of the process.
9) Press the square (the stop button in the program)
10) Disconnect the cable from your computer and tablet
9) Turn on plate and enjoy.

Post has been editedevgeniy2952 - 26.09.16, 10:28

Rep: (3)
Comrades! And I, here, here, became the owner of RoverPad Sky S7 WiFI (not Glory and Air).
The forum under it there is a separate topic.
And I, behold, I do not understand what the topic is more dear to him about Glory or about Air :(

Help Board. I did everything according to the instructions: Download .pac file by clicking Start, gripped the key and plug the tablet - a process not yet started. I did in win7 and win8. What could be the problem and how it can be solved?

Most likely the driver did not stand up.

andreya40 @ 16.09.2016, 16:05*
Firmware 447 serial:Tyk

Download the file from here and spredatrum_drivers.zip sci_android_usb_driver_v4.zip. Unzip the contents of files in one folder for your system (x86 or x64). And from spredatrum_drivers.zip file driver necessarily in the same folder where setup.exe. Run the setup.exe, then connect the tablet, it should define the system and drivers have to stand up. If not the first time, all the delete, reboot, and do again. I have not worked on the first try.

Post has been editedevgeniy2952 - 27.09.16, 20:46

asdw12345 @ 27.09.2016, 22:39*
I did in win7 and win8.

In win8 win10 and before you put the driver, disable the driver signature verification.
When the firmware is better to turn off the Internet, so that the system was trying to find a new driver.

p.s. I reflash to win 10. All went well.

Post has been editedandreya40 - 28.09.16, 00:58

Rep: (2)
This problem drew: it is necessary that the plate was used as a wifi access point and simultaneously worked with bluetooth headset, but you can turn anything one: ((other Planchet was not like this and worked all the time.

evgeniy2952 @ 23.09.2016, 11:39*
l2v: After the firmware memory problem solved? The memory is divided into 2 sections of 1.42 GB - for the installation of applications and 4.28 GB for the internal CD-card, or one section is now under application?

No, also divided into two sections. Today in the store I saw a tablet, series 496. Razbit memory in one section. One word only comes to mind. Swearing. By the way, wifi began to fall off. Absolutely, does not see any networks. It happens two times a day, then everything is adjusted by itself. What the hell could that be?

Hello.

I wanted to ask but a half-hour program hangs on the status of "checking baudrate" and all. No alerts betrays. What could happen? How does all this correct?)

Win10, the driver has set the standard. serial number 485.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/03/20, 7:41