> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Sky Glory S7 - Discussion | Tablet, 7 "

Rep: (7)
DiscussionRoverPad Sky Glory S7
PictureRoverPad Sky Glory S7
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Processor: Spreadtrum 7731, quad-core, 1.3GHz
Screen: 7 "G + P, 1024 * 600, IPS
Graphics: Mali MP4
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 8GB
Card slot: TF card, up to 32GB
WiFi: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: 4.0
3G: Built-in 3G (3G calling funcaion2100)
SIM Card Slot: Dual SIM
USB: Micro USB
GPS: GPS
Sound: Headphone port - 3.5 mm
Built-in speaker
Microphone
Camera: Front - 0.3Mp
Primary - 0.3Mp
Battery: 3.7V 2800mAh
Size: 188.3 * 108.5 * 9.8mm

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 23.03.19, 01:08
Reason for editing: Firmware, program and drivers

Description on the manufacturer's website"Products webpage"

Rep: (786)
M
Topic moved to subsectionRoverpad

Rep: (14)
Safely received root rights program KingRoot.
Link to the program:Kingroot
Device: Roverpad sky glory s7 3g white.
Please add to the cap.

Post has been editedPaskuda8951 - 09.09.16, 21:09

Rep: (1)
The owners of the device, please make a mini review, tell us about the device, plus, minuses, while there is little information about it. I'm going to take the child for toys and cartoons.

As for toys, it's hard. But the cartoons will go. I watch movies on it.

I bought it today, I will test it in the evening, read the reviews, and complained that the memory on the device was stupidly broken. In the store in front of me were green, yellow and purple devices, and so in the purple memory is divided into two sections, and on the other one section.

Antutu gave 21720, he did not notice lags, but he did not load it yet much, I am glad that you can transfer applications to the memory card and there is a release. The color is yellow, the memory is broken by one section, the screen seemed very bright, it hits my eyes, there is no auto-adjusting screen brightness. I caught the connection well, the bluetooth works, I did not get to gps

Rep: (0)
the device itself is excellent. in all suits. I really can’t say about the Gps module because I don’t use it, I took it for other purposes. ;)
gaming performance is normal. I think I would draw and titan quest if opengl would meet the requirement. fallout, xcom, this war of mine, bf commander, etc. everything starts and normally goes in stock without dancing with tambourines. IMHO maybe this is my subjective opinion, but it seemed that the battery capacity is rather weak. demanding applications put down the battery very quickly. for example, watching a video for 40 minutes will result in approximately 10-12% charge I think that somewhere in the region of one and a half or two hours I can play Hs, I didn’t notice exactly according to the sensation. also, sometimes for some reason, the device heats up in some resource-intensive applications, for example, in a fallout shelter it heats up like a dog, while in the cold zone it’s cold, in short it’s not clear what it heats up. In general, an additional power source mast hev in a long way for fans of games and videos. despite the weak battery capacity, the device leaves only positive impressions, especially considering the low cost, it’s generally just a bomb.

update: kingroot seems to show successful rutting, but in fact, after checking, it turns out that there is no root. you can even run kingroot until blue in the face and successfully root, in fact there will be no root.

Post has been editedr00t_ - 15.09.16, 08:14

Guys, help with memory re-markup. Maybe someone already did, or will do. Out of the box, the memory is divided into 2 sections: 1.42 GB — for installing applications and 4.28 GB — for the built-in cd card. The place for the program beat immediately after switching on, as there was a naked android. Google applications were installed, plus I put 3 applications and the place ended. The applications are not really transferred to the cd-card, some crumbs are transferred more accurately, and the main amount of data remains in the memory of the tablet. The rest of the device is not bad, but this cant just killed. I found a lot of information on the Internet, but since I’ve come across this for the first time, there are fears of turning into a brick. Need help experienced practitioner in the form of step by step instructions. I would be immensely grateful!

Rep: (0)
The same must be done. Help who did already

Maybe you should add information to the header, that in different colors the memory is broken in different ways, probably due to different firmware? And do a survey, who has what color.

..... different colors in different ways memory is probably broken because of different firmware ....

Rather, different firmware on different serial numbers. My serial number starts at 485, there is no firmware for it on the FTP service department. The memory is divided into 2 sections.

Posted on 09/16/2016, 16:10:

Firmware 447 serial:Tyk
Maybe someone suitable.

Post has been editedandreya40 - 16.09.16, 16:06

My serial starts at RP 3A 485, the color is white, the memory is divided into 2 sections (as I wrote above).

(Do you think a flashing will help? If so, then maybe it will appear on this serial on the manufacturer’s website. As I understand it, the model is new, they couldn’t have it yet. And another question is whether it will be with unbroken memory ...)

Today, we managed to temporarily solve the problem (albeit somewhat crookedly) in the following way: a 32 GB flash drive was broken into 2 sections by the MiniTool Partition Wizard Free program. One 8 GB partition in the ext2 file system and 22 GB in fat32. On the market bought for 99 p. program Link2CD Plus. I got root KingRoot, mounted the additional system virtual memory to the 8-gigabyte partition of the flash drive by the program Link2CD. Transferred there by the same program all installed user applications. Carried gradually. At first I downloaded from the market to the tablet's memory, then I referred to the flash drive. I scored all that may be needed for each day and for the future. System applications can not tolerate in order to avoid problems with the work of the tablet in the future. Then the program Link2CD deleted KingRoot, and it consists of 4 parts that need to be removed separately (KingRoot itself, Kinguser in user applications, Kinguser in system applications, and a certain Puri program that constantly dumped all garbage and hung the tablet, after which start all over again, as root disappeared). Due to the constant crashes of KingRoot, plus the fact that he didn’t manage to get root from every attempt (he often couldn’t get it and had to reinstall and start over), I suffered a lot. And if KingRoot is not removed, as long as there is root-rights (and you can’t delete it without rights), its Kinguser hangs in the background and is terribly buggy and loads the system, constantly freezes and goes into reboot.

As a result: the program Link2CD transferred all possible applications to a separate section of the flash drive, pulled KingRoot to hell, and while the system seems to be working fine. The only thing that I don’t like in this whole story is that when installing new applications and manipulating with applications that were sent to the flash drive, you will again have to start fiddling with KingRoot. And very much it looks like crooked crutches.

Post has been editedevgeniy2952 - 16.09.16, 23:28

Rep: (4)
The tablet got very buggy. The memory card constantly falls off, is treated by a reboot, and sometimes you have to do this three or four times. Kingrut received a root, installed a link2sd, banished, everything worked for about 2 weeks, then when I switched on the link2sd again I was unable to mount the second partition, I had to reset it to the factory settings ... And when installing Kingruth, the android turned into a brick. When turned on, the inscription on application optimization goes up to 100 percent and again to restart. I can not get through, I write an error .... In general, I'm not happy ... :) Can anyone give advice on how to recover?

I can not get stuck, I write an error ....

Where did you get the firmware? I could not find the 485 series.

I have 447.
I tried to change it on another computer now. The flasher checks the connection speed, then “disconnects”, then the word “wait” comes and everything hangs on it ... I think I’ll bear the guarantee, but I’m afraid that they can detect the kinggut there, but this is a problem with the guarantee ...

Post has been editedl2v - 17.09.16, 15:59

Most likely the wood did not stand up. What is the axis on the computer? It's easier to use XP or 7. On 8 and 10, you need to disable driver signature verification.

seven.

In general, if you discharge the tablet to zero, then after that it sometimes turns on, but no program works .... Click a shortcut, the screen flashes and that's it .... Kinggut is a bastard .... And judging by the whole device, Winda does not see. Since the list of devices in Windows is not. Drivers do not know if they got up or not - downloaded from the site ... There except how to click on Setup there are no other options ... :(

Post has been editedl2v - 17.09.16, 22:20

There except how to click on the Setup there are no other options ...

Why? There is a separate folder with drivers. Here is:Attached filespredatrum_drivers.zip(180.66 KB)

When connecting to your device manager running, it briefly appears in the list of devices, and you need to have time to click to update the drivers.

Post has been editedandreya40 - 18.09.16, 02:23

the firewood is most likely installed, because if you connect the device, a certain COM9 appears in the list. The last time the tablet somehow booted up it turned out that ALL memory is busy. Those. Kinggut somehow installed ALL memory in the installation (only literally 10 KB is free). Maybe this ambush? In short, I have no more options, I will carry it to the repair and, to be honest, I will not put more root on Kinggut. I didn’t like this program very much, in the end I use the tablet mainly for social services. networks and YouTube ... Just somehow it infuriated that in the tablet, taking into account the external card, almost 10 GB, but actually there are no more than 2 GB of this (there is usually a third of the installed program transferred to the external card). The first tablet has such a memory situation and to be honest, I don’t understand the developers - WHY SO TO DO?

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedl2v - 18.09.16, 13:13

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 23:37