> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > »  

> VOX: MP3 & FLAC Music Player | [IPhone] [Watch] Best FLAC Music Player
KiffaZ
Message#1
02.09.16, 19:14
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 891
Check in: 17.10.12

VOX: MP3 & FLAC Music Player download

version: 2.3.2
Catalog:Multimedia
Last update of the program in the header:17.03.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Apple Watch screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
VOX developers managed to create the best music player for iOS. It is beautiful, comfortable, replaces lovers of SoundCloud and Last.fm

Description:
Vox is incredibly simple, it resembles classic players like WinAMP: a small window with controls and a playlist that opens at the bottom. Those who, for various reasons, do not like iTunes, can start drinking for the health of developers: you can simply drop files from the disc into the playlists and don’t bother too much about maintaining order in the library. Those who are accustomed to the accuracy and orderliness of iTunes can also begin to drink on the same occasion: Vox works with the iTunes library. Those who like to listen to online radio - well, you understand what you need to do, right?
In addition to the variety of sources, Vox is also amazing with the variety of supported formats: all more or less common formats of music are subject to it, as are playlists. The .cue files attached to the large disk image also work without problems.
It has everything you need: search, work with iTunes playlists, an equalizer with presets, a choice of device for sound output and much more. Traditionally, there is a display of covers in the dock and control via an icon (there is an option with one icon and four) in the notification area of ​​the menu.
The settings of the application are also very rich. Almost all aspects are adjusted, starting from the interface and ending with the sound. At the last settings it is worthwhile to dwell. The fact is that there are all the wishes of demanding audiophiles. There are simple settings: you can load the file completely into memory to avoid possible lags when reading, you can synchronize the frequency of the external DAC and the file being played, you can enable exclusive access to the DAC (also known as “hog mode”), in general, the entire full “basic” A set of "player typical music lover. But the main joy is that Vox developers didn’t stop there. This player has the ability to enable crossfade and binaural transformation.
Also in the settings it is possible to connect Last.fm, the player performs scrobbling.
Vox integration into the system is a separate song. You can set shortcuts to control the player, but in fact you probably won't have to do this. The fact is that a special settings panel can be downloaded from the Coppertino website, which allows the player to completely replace iTunes: it will be controlled by multimedia buttons on the keyboard, launched when you press Play, and can be controlled from the headset buttons and the Apple remote. By the way, Vox can also pause playback when disconnecting headphones, like an iPhone player. Just like iTunes, Vox is able to include a pause when calling Skype. There is integration with Bowtie and Take 5 programs.
Key features:
- LOOP for VOX ™.
• Your personal and absolutely unlimited music cloud storage. We don’t compress any music! Sync

- Listen to your music now! We support all popular formats.
• Lossless: FLAC, APE, WAV, ALAC, etc. and Lossy: MP3, WMA, OGG, etc. Exclusive Hi-Res format support for crisp clean sound. Powered by BASS ™ audio engine.

- All music in your favorite music sources:
• iTunes Playlists;
• Personal FLAC Collection;
• Play stream from SoundCloud® and Spotify;
• Online Radio with 30'000 + Radio Stations;
... and even more :-).

- Unique Design. We're taking iOS design & experience on a completely new level.
• Gesture-based interface;
• Gapless playback support;
• Stream music via AirPlay;
• Exclusive sound Equalizer;
• Offline Mode for music playlist;
• Share #nowplaying music track to Twitter, Facebook.

LOOP for VOX ™ is available as auto-renewing subscription:
- $ 15.99 per month;
- $ 129.99 per year.

Confirmation of your purchase. If you don’t, it will turn off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ITunes Settings after purchase is made. No subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any portion of a trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.

LOOP for VOX Music Player privacy policy:http://coppertino.com/privacy
LOOP for VOX Music Player terms and conditions:http://coppertino.com/terms

P.S .: FLAC Player, ALAC Player, Lossless Player, SoundCloud® Stream Solution, MP3 Music Player, VOX Music Player.

Apple Watch: Yes
Languages:Russian English, Korean, Ukrainian, French, Japanese
Developer: Coppertino Inc.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://coppertino.com/vox/iphone/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/vox-mp3-flac-music-player/id916215494

Download: Attached fileVOX_MP3_FLAC_Music_Player_2.3.2.ipa (34.44 MB)
Archive:
Story:
2.3.2 Mar 16 2018
Thank you for choosing VOX! We are working hard to make the application faster, easier to use and reliable. To do this, we regularly release updates with bug fixes, improved performance and add new features.
Always happy to hear your feedback. Every day we try to make VOX better! Email us at [email protected].
2.3.1 17 Feb 2018
- Bug fixes.
2.3 Feb 12 2018
VOX Premium has finally come to iOS!
Unlimited Music Cloud, Library & Playlist sync, 30'000 Radio Stations, and SONOS devices support. All the features are available with a single VOX Account.
NOTE: Users who previously purchased VOX Player get Advanced Audio Settings automatically.
2.2.3 Dec 29 2017
- Fixed some small issues.
2.2.2 Dec 5 2017
- Fixed items reordering in Queue;
- Some crashes fixed.
2.2.1 20 Nov 2017
- Fixed Radio activation for VOX Premium users;
- Fixed crash when listening to shared tracks from share.vox.rocks/vp/
2.2 Nov 15 2017
Now you can sync playlists between all Apple devices.
- Optimize for iPhone X.
* VOX is now Premium! Find out more inside the VOX Player for Mac.
All existing LOOP for VOX subscribers automatically become VOX Premium + subscribers get a large base of radio stations for free.
2.1.18 Oct 10 2017
- Fixed issue with SoundCloud playback;
- Improved Japanese localization;
- Fixed some crashes.
2.1.17 Sep 13 2017
New Features:
- Added Overlap / Crossfade between tracks!
- Added Time Stretch / Tempo control!
- Added “Keep Screen Awake” feature in Settings;
Improvements & Fixes:
- Synchronization indicator in Library for long tasks;
- Upgraded Sample Rate management by adding “Upsample” mode allows you to select the preferred sample rate;
- Added sample rate conversion quality (SRC) control;
- 3D Touch fix / adjustment for “Multitasking” gesture;
- BS2B now allows you to select standard presets, as in the desktop version;
- Improved audio data caching for Loop, fixed to get spoiled files in cache;
- VOX now doesn’t have audio session on start;
- Adds the notion of .CUE album type in Big Player View;
- Facelift in Audio / EQ Settings section;
- Loop tracks now load faster;
- Overall smoother fade in / fade out on pants and skips;
- Level histogram is built faster;
- Added 3D Touch support in search results.
2.1.16 Aug 7 2017
- Fixed albums sorting in Library when albums have the same name;
- Fixed search bar for iOS 11;
- Spotify authorization fix.
2.1.15 Aug 2 2017
- Better artwork search;
- Addressed issues with quality of found artworks;
- Fixed crashes;
- Performance improvements.
2.1.14 July 17, 2017
- Fixed issue with CUE albums in Repeat All mode;
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- VOX Radio is on SALE NOW for a limited time!
2.1.1 July 37, 2017
- Added embedded cue sheet support (FLAC, APE, WAV);
- 3D touch bar;
- More intuitive behavior when playing track is deleted;
- Fixed wrong Library state when SoundCloud is logged in;
- Fixed memory issues;
- Fixed crashes.
2.1.12 June 22, 2017
- fixed Force Touch behavior;
- fixed Spotify sync;
2.1.1 June 15, 2017
- fixed crashes on some radio stations
- Fixed Long Press / 3D Touch in Big Player view
- removed Long Press / 3D Touch in Equalizer view
- fixed wrong artworks in radio stations
- fix crash when trying to download Loop track in "Tracks" Library view mode
- added 3D Touch option in artist view header
- fixed problem with disappearing artworks for local files.
- "fixed download button"; "Allow on Cellular."
- added Korean localization
2.1.10 May 19, 2017
- Fixed crash on iOS 8.
2.1.9 May 17, 2017
- all touch the app. (Depends on your iPhone model)
- fix sometimes frozen track on start
- fix crash failed download from Loop
- fix crash on iOS before 8.2 when downloads are finished
- fixed "Loop logged out" state in Settings View
- iTunes Sync improvements
- Faster track start
- More options in context menus for tracks, albums, artists
What's New in Version 2.1.18
- Fixed issue with SoundCloud playback;
- Improved Japanese localization;
- Fixed some crashes.
What's new in version 1.6.3
We have done a lot of work to optimize VOX in many ways. Significantly increased performance and stability.
- Now you can change the playback position on the lock screen
- improved search screen lock screen
- error correction
What's new in version 1.6.2
- Significantly increased performance
- Fix Error and BASS ™ Audio Engine Improvements

Post has been editedmaxipon - 17.03.18, 23:13
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
iNIKEL
Message#22
13.02.18, 11:13
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4856
Check in: 04.11.08
Apple iPhone Xs Max

* Pum @ sik,
Updated, it still remains. Music is thrown, played, the equalizer works. For local functions, those who have already bought the prog will not have to pay extra - in the infe to update this is written.

--------------------
iPhone Xs Max |iPad Pro 10.5 |iPhone 7 |iPad 2 |iPad mini
axiz
Message#23
13.02.18, 12:01
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 23.06.12
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

After the update, access to the equalizer and other functions only after a subscription ...
axiz
Message#24
13.02.18, 13:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22

In general, you need to disable software updates, now this trend of developers should put everything on a subscription to download the loot from the user. It was a good player, but without an equalizer, there was little use to it, I switched to a regular player from Apple.
GeroldIII
Message#25
13.02.18, 16:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 279
Check in: 18.12.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

So which of the old users will tell you how to manage files in the VOX cloud, the one that goes to subscribe. I put the files there, but in the VOX itself not everything displays, not all, apparently the curves tags of the files, while on the site shows the number of downloaded files, the total weight, etc., but I can not manage the downloaded files.
Atlas Rise!
Message#26
13.02.18, 17:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 107
Check in: 08.12.16
Apple iPhone 8

Did not read, took and updated gut!
Pum @ sik
Message#27
13.02.18, 22:51
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 12.02.18
Apple iPhone 6s

Guys, so - are there any thoughts on how to return the version to the "non-jacketed" iPhone with the latest firmware?

PS: I am not an evil "pirate", a lover of everything on the ball - given the shortcomings and glitches of this player, to pay for it ON SUBSCRIPTION - DON'T SHE? Buy once and for all - I agree! But 5 ye each month - nonsense! It should be understood the difference - not all software can be sold by subscription! I understand the desire of “Kiev” developers and designers - to row the loot, but such a business model for this player is unsuccessful and absurd.
GeroldIII
Message#28
14.02.18, 01:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 279
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

In general, he himself sorted out the issue of managing files in the cloud.Full file management in the cloud can be done only from the VOX player under Mac OS. It would be great if this info was added to the header. And then I had to raise Mac OS on VirtualBox to see for myself. So if you do not want to arrange a "dump" in the cloud, then I recommend fully and correctly edit all the tags of your music. files.

Pum @ sik @ 02.13.18, 10:59*
premium require for an absurd set of functionality, which for the most part was previously free.

Pum @ sik @ 02.13.18, 22:51*
I am not an evil "pirate", a lover of everything on the ball - given the flaws and glitches of this player, pay for it ON SUBSCRIPTION - NONSENTER! Buy once and for all - I agree! But 5 ye each month - nonsense!

I understand you, everyone is ready to give exactly as much as he sees fit, however, I would like to note that it is also “nonsense” to shout about something that is not fully realized and not understood. And I want to emphasize that by paying a subscription, you mostly pay for the functionality of the program itself, and forUNLIMITED CLOUDwhere your favorite music will be kept safe and sound. Have you seen a lot of unlimited clouds for $ 5 a month? Yes, the fact that they have changed the “functionality-free” policy may not be right for you, but from the business model side, linking the functionality to the cloud purchase is much more profitable for the business because this is a direct incentive for users to connect to their service. And besides, the price of the service in comparison with what it was before, significantly! decreased

And if something doesn’t suit you, duck is a bunch of alternatives, there is a bunch of "cloud players" with normal sound, there are players with good sound and the ability to connect cloud services, etc. Take, for example, the same Neutron, once paid and enjoy it, set up ftp or webDAV on your computer and get high-quality sound directly from your computer. That's just a question, are you sure that the electricity eaten by your computer will cost less than those $ 5 per month for VOX? And is there enough resource of your iron to do this work so that sooner or later it will not fail and are these risks worth $ 5 a month saving?

Post has been editedGeroldIII - 14.02.18, 01:28
saint88
Message#29
14.02.18, 09:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 16.10.12
Apple iPhone X

Pum @ sik @ 02.13.18, 22:51*
How to return the version to the "DJ-free" iPhone with the latest firmware?

swing here
https://www.iphonecake.com/app_916215494_.html
and put throughhttp://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
Installing * .deb and * .ipa

the only negative is that you need to reinstall every 7 days

--------------------
don't thank
Pum @ sik
Message#30
14.02.18, 11:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Apple iPhone 6s

GeroldIII:

Are you a copyright holder or a critic? Did you miss her? or what happens? Let's not turn communication between people into ridiculous controversy. Who are you - that so talking to me? Do you want to dot the i? Or want to talk about business models? Maybe about the advantages and disadvantages of this program? Let's behave more calmly. Everything is good.

The program was only 1 (!!!) convenient option - a combination of pitch + tempo with the movement of tenths. I always did it manually, but here it’s right on the phone - it’s convenient. No longer in one iOS player there is no such function with correct tone correction.

Your clouds are of no interest to me - I do music / arrangement, I use a bundle in my work: Cubase / MixMeister / SoundForge, most often I listen to my own music directly from projects. Working in Wox with a pitch + tempo helps me better understand where I can improve which key or note — lower it or lift it up, where it’s worth working with filters, compression, and so on.

saint88: Thank you so much for the tip. I tried the sidia impactor - it does not channel, I overloaded the iPhone as advised on the site of this software - it does not channel. I tried a lot of things - synchronization through tuna by hand - requires installing the application from the applotor, although it throws it on the phone. Once it worked - now it does not. PRAVDA - I do not have a developer account, perhaps with what certificate I could do it. And yet - there is only version 2.3 on your link - this eliminates all meaning. This is the latest version).
saint88
Message#31
14.02.18, 12:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 16.10.12
Apple iPhone X

* Pum @ sik,
yes but no
under version 2.3 there is All Version Links and a toggle all links button - that’s where the old versions are
it is necessary to deal with the impactor, because This way is working for everyone, what kind of error do you get? developer certificate plays a little role here
for fidelity, you can create a new clean apple id and sign applications through an impactor

Post has been editedsaint88 - 14.02.18, 12:03

--------------------
don't thank
GeroldIII
Message#32
14.02.18, 12:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 279
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Pum @ sik @ 02/14/18 11:45*
Let's not turn communication between people into ridiculous controversy. Who are you - that so talking to me? Do you want to dot the i? Or want to talk about business models? Maybe about the advantages and disadvantages of this program? Let's behave more calmly. Everything is good.

I wrote absolutely essentially no controversy. How am I talking to you? In my opinion it is absolutely normal, did I really insult you with something? Or so you really hurt. You propose to behave calmly, but this is not me screaming the second page about "absurd, nonsense, and a gray mare." Here you are after my post finally wrote what you are satisfied with this program, I'm not a telepath to guess about this before writing the previous post, your flaw.

I repeat, if the program does not suit you, then IMHO is easier to find an alternative, and not torture yourself with an attempt to regain what is lost. Of course, I didn’t try all the players in search of my own “that”, but in my opinion there is an option for every taste, color and functionality. jetAudio, Neutron, Onkyo, Elecom and more darkness players
Akzhol
Message#33
14.02.18, 12:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 777
Check in: 15.06.09
Apple iPhone SE

distributed today for free

--------------------
everything is clear
Pum @ sik
Message#34
14.02.18, 14:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Apple iPhone 6s

GeroldIII:

I repeat: not in one of the music players in the AppStore there is no similar way to implement the functions "pitch + tempo" and then - it is easier or not easier to find an alternative and should I search or bother with all this - I can see better, isn't it? This is my life, my time, my interests. In this forum, I just asked knowledgeable people I thought. Something prompted me, something we discussed. Enough. Your "urgent almost" recommendations I do not want to read. Be so kind - do not continue to impose your subjectivism, because in fact - I did not ask you personally, I didn’t appeal to you personally - I understand your unconscious desire for social interaction, this is peculiar to people, but in this context it is not required.

In any case - I thank you for your opinion and discretion.

Post has been editedPum @ sik - 14.02.18, 14:34
Pum @ sik
Message#35
14.02.18, 14:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Apple iPhone 6s

Akzhol

Did not quite understand you - who is distributed free of charge? Vox? So he already downloaded from me. Or are you talking about?

UPD: Download in the App Store (299 rub.>free + shopping)

The program itself is downloaded for free, but purchases (All functions there are now transferred to the "premium" format) are unlikely to be free.

Post has been editedPum @ sik - 14.02.18, 14:50
axiz
Message#36
14.02.18, 21:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22

managed to successfully return to the previous version;)instruction hereif problems arise -solution here: yes2:
in section<key>softwareVersionExternalIdentifies</ key>identifier of the required version from the list<integer>we choose at the very bottom - the penultimate.

Post has been editedaxiz - 14.02.18, 22:00
Pum @ sik
Message#37
16.02.18, 13:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Apple iPhone 6s

axiz

I tried this method, but here a new specifics - maybe it will. Thank you very much! I will try and accomplish your goal!))
axiz
Message#38
16.02.18, 17:55
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22

who really paid the money for the prog or had a permium account before the update, it makes sense to contact support, as they write:
If you’re on the app store or something, you’ll be able to spend it on your VOX app (iOS).
All settings are unlocked.
Once you’ve ever bought your iOS functionality, it should be your choice.
Pum @ sik
Message#39
20.02.18, 13:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Apple iPhone 6s

axiz

At the bottom of the last but one - it turned out to be version 2.3 - with Premium already included!

How to correlate identifiers with the real version of the application ?? Who knows?
Pum @ sik
Message#40
20.02.18, 15:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Apple iPhone 6s

UPDATE:

axeiz:

Thank you so much for the link to the method! Rolled, the only thing - at one of the steps when it comes to Execute - should restart the tuna, because at this step many people say that the method is not working - but they do not understand that you really need to restart it and Charlie immediately picks it up SSL

RESULT: Everything works fine. Vox 2.2.3

Post has been editedPum @ sik - 20.02.18, 15:48
sky star
Message#41
11.03.18, 06:17
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1114
Check in: 28.08.11
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

I've been using vox since 2013, it was a good software, and now it came, but I have a mac, as I understand it, the old dmg cannot be found so that the equalizer comes to life

--------------------
A - 234 Newbie
3310>C55>nokia 5100>nokia 1100>Voxtel v500>SEk790>SE k810>N95_8GB>samsung 8910I>S2>N910C->N960 F
: Apple MBPro 15 "(ME294RU / A) NAS EX4100 JBL Xtreme / 5DMarkII-5DMarkIII / 16-35 2.8 IS / 24-70 2.8 IS / 70-200 2.8 IS USM / 580EXII - 600EXII-RT Walkman NW-ZX100 Onkyo TX- L20D NS150F

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 15:55