> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

VOX: MP3 & FLAC Music Player | [IPhone] [Watch] Best FLAC Music Player

Rep: (320)
VOX: MP3 & FLAC Music Player
version: 2.3.2
Catalog: Multimedia
Last update of the program in the header:17.03.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Apple Watch screenshots
Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
VOX developers managed to create the best music player for iOS. It is beautiful, comfortable, replaces lovers of SoundCloud and Last.fm

Description:
Vox is incredibly simple, it resembles classic players like WinAMP: a small window with controls and a playlist that opens at the bottom. Those who, for various reasons, do not like iTunes, can start drinking for the health of developers: you can simply drop files from the disk into play lists and not really worry about maintaining order in the library. Those who are used to the neatness and orderliness of iTunes can also start drinking on the same occasion: Vox works with the iTunes library. Those who like to listen to online radio - well, you understand what you need to do, right?
In addition to the variety of sources, Vox is also amazing with the variety of supported formats: all more or less common formats of music are subject to it, as are playlists. The .cue files attached to the large disk image also work without problems.
It has everything you need: search, work with iTunes playlists, an equalizer with presets, a choice of device for sound output and much more. Traditionally, there is a display of covers in the dock and control via an icon (there is an option with one icon and four) in the notification area of ​​the menu.
The application settings are also pleasing with the same wealth. Almost all aspects are configured, from the interface to the sound. On the last settings, it’s worthwhile to dwell in more detail. The fact is that there are all the wishes of a demanding audiophile. There are simple settings: you can load the file completely into memory to avoid possible lags when reading, you can synchronize the frequency of the external DAC and the file being played, it is possible to enable exclusive access to the DAC (aka “hog mode”), in general, the entire full “basic set »of a player of a typical music lover. The main joy is that the Vox developers did not stop there. This player has the ability to enable cross feed and binaural conversion.
Also in the settings it is possible to connect Last.fm, the player performs scrobbling.
Integrating Vox into the system is a separate song. You can set hotkeys to control the player, but in fact, you probably will not have to do this. The fact is that you can download a special settings panel from the Coppertino website that allows the player to completely replace iTunes: it will be controlled by the multimedia buttons on the keyboard, it will start when you click Play, it can be controlled from the headset and Apple remote control buttons. By the way, Vox also knows how to pause playback when the headphones are turned off, like an iPhone player. Just like iTunes, Vox can pause Skype calls. There is integration with Bowtie and Take 5.
Key features:
- LOOP for VOX в„ў.
• Your personal and absolutely unlimited music cloud storage. We don’t compress any music! Sync

- Listen to your music now! We support all popular formats.
• Lossless: FLAC, APE, WAV, ALAC, etc. and Lossy: MP3, WMA, OGG, etc. Exclusive Hi-Res format support for crisp clean sound. Powered by BASS ™ audio engine.

- All music in your favorite music sources:
• iTunes Playlists;
• Personal FLAC Collection;
• Play stream from SoundCloud® and Spotify;
• Online Radio with 30'000 + Radio Stations;
... and even more :-).

- Unique Design. We're taking iOS design & experience on a completely new level.
• Gesture-based interface;
• Gapless playback support;
• Stream music via AirPlay;
• Exclusive sound Equalizer;
• Offline Mode for music playlist;
• Share #nowplaying music track to Twitter, Facebook.

LOOP for VOX в„ў is available as auto-renewing subscription:
- $ 15.99 per month;
- $ 129.99 per year.

Confirmation of your purchase. If you don’t, it will turn off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ITunes Settings after purchase is made. No subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any portion of a trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.

LOOP for VOX Music Player privacy policy:http://coppertino.com/privacy
LOOP for VOX Music Player terms and conditions:http://coppertino.com/terms

P.S .: FLAC Player, ALAC Player, Lossless Player, SoundCloudВ® Stream Solution, MP3 Music Player, VOX Music Player.

Apple Watch: Yes
Languages:Russian English, Korean, Ukrainian, French, Japanese
Developer: Coppertino Inc.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://coppertino.com/vox/iphone/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/vox-mp3-flac-music-player/id916215494

Download: Attached fileVOX_MP3_FLAC_Music_Player_2.3.2.ipa (34.44 MB)
Archive:
Story:
2.3.2 Mar 16 2018
Thank you for choosing VOX! We are working hard to make the application faster, easier to use and reliable. To do this, we regularly release updates with bug fixes, improved performance and add new features.
Always happy to hear your feedback. Every day we try to make VOX better! Email us at [email protected].
2.3.1 17 Feb 2018
- Bug fixes.
2.3 Feb 12 2018
VOX Premium has finally come to iOS!
Unlimited Music Cloud, Library & Playlist sync, 30'000 Radio Stations, and SONOS devices support. All the features are available with a single VOX Account.
NOTE: Users who previously purchased VOX Player get Advanced Audio Settings automatically.
2.2.3 Dec 29 2017
- Fixed some small issues.
2.2.2 Dec 5 2017
- Fixed items reordering in Queue;
- Some crashes fixed.
2.2.1 20 Nov 2017
- Fixed Radio activation for VOX Premium users;
- Fixed crash when listening to shared tracks from share.vox.rocks/vp/
2.2 Nov 15 2017
Now you can sync playlists between all Apple devices.
- Optimize for iPhone X.
* VOX is now Premium! Find out more inside the VOX Player for Mac.
All existing LOOP for VOX subscribers automatically become VOX Premium + subscribers get a large base of radio stations for free.
2.1.18 Oct 10 2017
- Fixed issue with SoundCloud playback;
- Improved Japanese localization;
- Fixed some crashes.
2.1.17 Sep 13 2017
New Features:
- Added Overlap / Crossfade between tracks!
- Added Time Stretch / Tempo control!
- Added “Keep Screen Awake” feature in Settings;
Improvements & Fixes:
- Synchronization indicator in Library for long tasks;
- Upgraded Sample Rate management by adding “Upsample” mode allows you to select the preferred sample rate;
- Added sample rate conversion quality (SRC) control;
- 3D Touch fix / adjustment for “Multitasking” gesture;
- BS2B now allows you to select standard presets, as in the desktop version;
- Improved audio data caching for Loop, fixed to get spoiled files in cache;
- VOX now doesn’t have audio session on start;
- Adds the notion of .CUE album type in Big Player View;
- Facelift in Audio / EQ Settings section;
- Loop tracks now load faster;
- Overall smoother fade in / fade out on pants and skips;
- Level histogram is built faster;
- Added 3D Touch support in search results.
2.1.16 Aug 7 2017
- Fixed albums sorting in Library when albums have the same name;
- Fixed search bar for iOS 11;
- Spotify authorization fix.
2.1.15 Aug 2 2017
- Better artwork search;
- Addressed issues with quality of found artworks;
- Fixed crashes;
- Performance improvements.
2.1.14 July 17, 2017
- Fixed issue with CUE albums in Repeat All mode;
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- VOX Radio is on SALE NOW for a limited time!
2.1.1 July 37, 2017
- Added embedded cue sheet support (FLAC, APE, WAV);
- 3D touch bar;
- More intuitive behavior when playing track is deleted;
- Fixed wrong Library state when SoundCloud is logged in;
- Fixed memory issues;
- Fixed crashes.
2.1.12 June 22, 2017
- fixed Force Touch behavior;
- fixed Spotify sync;
2.1.1 June 15, 2017
- fixed crashes on some radio stations
- Fixed Long Press / 3D Touch in Big Player view
- removed Long Press / 3D Touch in Equalizer view
- fixed wrong artworks in radio stations
- fix crash when trying to download Loop track in "Tracks" Library view mode
- added 3D Touch option in artist view header
- fixed problem with disappearing artworks for local files.
- "fixed download button"; "Allow on Cellular."
- added Korean localization
2.1.10 May 19, 2017
- Fixed crash on iOS 8.
2.1.9 May 17, 2017
- all touch the app. (Depends on your iPhone model)
- fix sometimes frozen track on start
- fix crash failed download from Loop
- fix crash on iOS before 8.2 when downloads are finished
- fixed "Loop logged out" state in Settings View
- iTunes Sync improvements
- Faster track start
- More options in context menus for tracks, albums, artists
What's New in Version 2.1.18
- Fixed issue with SoundCloud playback;
- Improved Japanese localization;
- Fixed some crashes.
What's new in version 1.6.3
We have done a lot of work to optimize VOX in many ways. Significantly increased performance and stability.
- Now you can change the playback position on the lock screen
- improved search screen lock screen
- error correction
What's new in version 1.6.2
- Significantly increased performance
- Fix Error and BASS в„ў Audio Engine Improvements

Post has been editedmaxipon - 17.03.18, 23:13
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
Please tell me how in the version for iOS to choose the numbering of songs in alphabetical order? Not by the names of the authors, etc., but precisely by the names of the tracks themselves? For some reason, this field does not work in the display settings for some reason. And one more thing - not all elements are translated into Russian, it looks rather strange. And how to enable the display of tracks by date added? Very uncomfortable.

Post has been editeddx151 - 26.12.16, 20:19
Reason for editing: add

The application is very cool, but there are a couple of questions for it.

One is already written on top, and the second is how to delete music in the application itself? Is it more precisely possible? I did not find anything? And digging into the entire folder structure through Tuna with upload / delete / download does not smile.

Rep: (3)
People tell about CUE reads?

Rep: (1)
KiffaZ @ 09/02/16, 19:14*
who likes to listen to online radio - well, you understand what you need to do, right?

It's not all with great experience. If not difficult, tell me pliz.

Rep: (38)
Is it possible to simply upload the tracks to the folder with this program and so that they are visible, and not my library from aytyuns?

Rep: (10)
* Denton13,
there is

* artsel
can you find out how? I put the program, threw the tracks into the download folder of the program itself, but the devil knows where to find them

Rep: (10)
* Denton13,
yes like everywhere else. You drop music into the program folder.
At the start, he scans it and shows the albums in the library.

Post has been editedartsel - 17.04.17, 02:39

Rep: (3)
People tell me how the situation with the cue makes a breakdown on the tracks or in one file reproduces the flac image.

* artsel
Apparently, the first time it scanned for a long time. Reinstalled the application and found everything. The only pity is that sorting is not by folders, but by tags. Because of this, the same group is duplicated if in one of the albums the name of the group is named somehow differently.

Rep: (31)
Why are some artists from Apple music not shown in the program? I saved them on the device, but the vox sees some, others do not!

Rep: (13)
Denton13 @ 04.04.17, 12:05*
It's a pity that sorting is not by folders, but by tags.

who defeated this sadness: blush: if in the folder a collection, then it turns out a lot is small,
how to make him read from a folder and not by albums and tracks: rolleyes:
or tell me analogue of VOX with flac and cue support
Neutron and TuneShell are no longer supported by developers ((

* frikton
I won. I switched to jetaudio) there both reading by folders, and support for heaps of formats, including flac (but just can’t read playlists from them, where there’s a whole album in flac file, it reads like a single song that you’ll have to rewind if you want switch to a specific)

Rep: (13)
Denton13 @ 08/12/2017, 21:35*
* frikton
I won. I switched to jetaudio) there both reading by folders, and support for heaps of formats, including flac (but just can’t read playlists from them, where there’s a whole flac in

I tried it CUE does not support it, now putnPlayer
Everything supports, reads CUE and most importantly reads from the folder without dividing files into albums as VOX

Rep: (14)
developed the program to 2.2, now they offer premium from 1190p per month for the cloud, equalizer, synchronization of playlists with poppy and so on
1. i.e. they offer to buy another cloud, which the average user already has 2-3 pieces for sure. instead of integrating existing cloud services.
2. with playlists is generally incomprehensible. If you want to use a playlist from a computer, you need to pay extra, make a playlist on a computer, and it synchronizes with ios. if you don’t want to pay - manually create a playlist on ios, adding one track each, or use itunes playlists, which is not true for flac listeners of course
3. who somehow solves the problem with the large flac library of this application - when synchronizing via itunes I get almost a 100 gig backup of the phone because of flac. the developers do not want to make a button in the application "do not synchronize in itunes" for the folder with media, such as avplayer, for example, backup is the real estate of apple and not the application developers, which, as can be seen from the avplayer example, is never true. For myself, I decided the question by renaming the documents folder inside the application to the .documents folder before backing up, thereby making it hidden and invisible for backup. but this is a crutch, not the most convenient. maybe there are more options?

Rep: (17)
Share feedback on how well their cloud works in typical situations.
for example

• How fast is downloading from iTunes / local directory with FLACs
  • How conveniently downloaded on a mobile device (especially if the cellular channel sometimes falls)
  • If you use iTunes and update the playlist - is it updated without any problems on your mobile device? (ITunes Match does it, Google Music starts to get blunt)
  • And if more than one mobile device? And poppies more than one?
  • Can the cloud not eat all available space under the cache? But let's say we use gigabytes (yes, I don’t care about traffic)

Rep: (4)
* saint88,
Come on JetAudio brother

Rep: (2553)
Update in the header ...

Rep: (37)
Who can tell how to fully manage the library in the cloud? (Delete downloaded tracks in the cloud for example)

Do you need a player for Mac OS?

People, yesterday the program was updated to 2.3 - DO NOT UPDATE PLEASE! There is generally a solid premium for everything almost, except for the usual playing music - complete nonsense. As already mentioned above, people require premium for an absurd set of functionality, which for the most part was previously free.
I downloaded ipa v2.2 - I can not install it at all - who knows what to do? I have an iPhone 6S, iOS 11.2.5.
Tried via Cydia Impactor - does not want, writes that the problem with some certificates, doesn’t work through iTools, doesn’t work through iFunBox, seems to be thrown to the phone through iTunes - but on the phone itself it requires you to download this application and it’s not like dokachennom view.
Who thinks about this? How to return to the phone version 2/2? How to pay 5 bucks every month for trash? No, really! Once would buy - and by subscription - NEVER!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 01:45