> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

The Manga Works | [Simulation] Simulator manga from kairosoft
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 10 ] ** [55,56%]
Good [ 3 ] ** [16,67%]
Average [ 1 ] ** [5,56%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [5,56%]
Terribly [ 3 ] ** [16,67%]
Total votes: 18

Rep: (68)
The manga works
Version: 1.1.6
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:21.07.2019
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Simulator manga from Kairosoft

Description:
Once again we face the pixel Kairosoft simulator from the studio, the game called The Manga Works and it is not difficult to guess this time you have to take control of the art studio for creating Manga comics. How to be driven to start at your disposal will be a fairly limited set of resources, a small room and you are in the role of almost all staff. Of course, with the development of your business will go up, because the main task of the game is the development and expansion.
As with all games of the series developers have tried to create a detailed economic model in which every step is extremely important and will affect the subsequent development factors. It remained unchanged and graphics solution series, which has already become a good tradition for the company Kairosoft.

Developer site: kairopark.jp/android/en/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.manga_ippon_en&hl=ru

Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android 4.1

Download:
Version: 1.1.6 The Manga Works (RussiaRinat)
Version: 1.1.1 + Mod The Manga Works (Post Tirael4ik # 63773373)
Past versions
Version: 1.0.8 Attached fileThe-Manga-Works-v.1.0.8.apk (26.71 MB)

Post has been editedKenny - 21.07.19, 01:07
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.1.6 The Manga Works

Rep: (9)
Not a bad game. Kind. Graphics on top.
Note: serialize short manga, so you will have more time for writing and receiving points of the plot
If you do not have points of the plot, so to take a vacation without them manga turns miserable. the more points the plot, the better the manga

Post has been editedpavlocha - 24.11.17, 17:17

Rep: (58)
Damn, I would be the one who translated the play from kairosoft ...

Rep: (6)
treen as I recall makes it possible for the fact that the game is now on units, translating almost unreal, sadly.

Rep: (1292)
M
We move to a subsection.

treen @ 02.09.2016, 19:19*
Damn, I would be the one who translated the play from kairosoft ...

But why. I anine studio story translate.DamonI collected quite a workable version of Unity.
PS If anyone wants to speed up the process and pomoch-- in HP

* pavlocha There is only one kind of game from kairosoft translated. Game dev Studio.

* treen and pl story

* pavlocha , Pl Story?

* treen Pocket League story

* pavlocha I already knew, but something is not tightened)))
Better let riveting game dev story

Rep: (0)
Kick-ass game is addictive. But I do not understand why for the implementation of a series of issues pay an order of magnitude less than the usual issues. Again, these PP PPC as difficult to make))))) and about the fact that I hired assichtenta 225 salary, and after his first pumping it became sn 6800. And of course, I flew to the minus (((bugs

Rep: (27)
* Exilia,
The series can be sold worse if not so came from the very beginning. Well, although mb and glitch just when you think logically)

Rep: (0)
I began to swing in the direction of skill speed, maybe difficult topics written for a long time, and for a series limited to 7 days. Now 230+ speed, but sometimes you have to sleep xD
Of the combinations do now Battle manga + samurai of feudal Japan (emzhyzing)
From the letters readers have found the combination of arches:
Filer-prologue-linking + bonus eksisting Ark
Prologue-Filer-prologue + bonus antisipeyshn Ark

Posted on 27/09/2016, 13:59:

Another piece of furniture is a large bookcase, to which I go to all the free time. It gives 5-8rr periodically bonus 20-30rr

Rep: (5)
Tosca-gloom. The gameplay is monotonous and monotonous worse.

Rep: (-1)
Ver. 1.1.0 ModAttached fileThe-Manga-Works-v1-1-0.apk(27.49 MB)

Rep: (33)
* denismoh364 What events?

Rep: (325)
The Manga Works v.1.1.1 build 12 (Original + MOD / Money)

Attached fileThe.Manga.Works.v.1.1.1.b.12.Original..apk(30.65 MB)

Attached fileThe.Manga.Works.v.1.1.1.b.12.Mod.apk(31.63 MB)

Whats new: ???

* Dima_explayn1, usually mod to make money, and resources

Rep: (677)
MANGA WORKS V1.1.2 MOD

INFO
Version: 1.1.2
Root: No

Mod:
1. Money

Install steps:
1. Remove playstore version
2. Install mod APK
3. Enjoy

Download Mod Apk: Attached fileThe.Manga.Works.v.1.1.2.b.13.crk_mod.signed.apk(29.39 MB)

At first, he wrote: "This app was removed." Restart the device. Now writes - No save data found, although they should be. What to do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/04/20, 23:52