Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 1st generation - Discussion | [SmartHome] [Hoover] robot vacuum cleaner from Xiaomi

Rep: (1857)
Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 1st Generation - Discussion
robot vacuum cleaner
Official site | Purchase пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 2 generation пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum 3rd Generation пїЅ | application пїЅ | Firmware and language packs пїЅ | Xiaomi club пїЅ | Selection and comparison of vacuums пїЅ

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

This topic is only a discussion of Mi Robot Vacuum from Xiaomi.

A photo
Attached Image
[Attachment = "8647971: 2016-09-01_081340.jpg"]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
The robot vacuum cleaner Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum is equipped with a low-noise brushless motor supplied by the Japanese company NIDEC. The fan gives a maximum pressure of as much as 1800 Pa, which provides more power when working with stiff dirt.

Mi Robot Vacuum also equipped with three CPUs: CPU quad Allwinner, coprocessor STMicroelectronics ARM processor and Texas Instruments LDS image processing. Trio cleaner helps receive data in real time from the placer of the 12 different types of sensors (a distance sensor determining the LDS, an ultrasonic radar, a distance sensor to a wall, a large dirt sensor, the drop sensor, gyroscopes, accelerometers, and so forth). Laser range finder and an ultrasonic radar scan the surrounding space of the robot at 360 degrees with the frequency measuring 1800 times / sec. This technology is similar to the one that we see in modern unmanned vehicles.

The built-in battery with a capacity of 5200 mAh is made up of high-capacity batteries of type 18650 from LG and Panasonic and guarantees 2.5 cleaning from a single battery charge.

Description
Overview
Useful
Finalization of the vacuum cleaner
FAQ
Question: How to untie a vacuum cleaner from the region?
Answer: Detailed answer
--------------------
Question: What to do if the map is not drawn?
Answer: Update the firmware of the vacuum cleaner through the device menu.
--------------------
question : After installing the program MiHome, I can not open the plug-in vacuum cleaner, for a second there appears a circle of percents and everything, what to do?
answer : Need to change file Hosts
--------------------
question : The robot has the ability to manually control the joystick, can I control it via the Internet from outside the house?
answer : The joystick can be controlled from the local network, i.e. Both the phone and the robot must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you can also set up a home VPN on the router, and manage it via a mobile connection, i.e. through the Internet.
--------------------
question : Is it possible to disconnect the opening cover from the container?
answer : It is undesirable, the plastic is too hard - the loops will crack.
--------------------
question : Start to creak a wheel on a vacuum cleaner, what to do.
answer : Try clean the wheel .
--------------------
question : The vacuum cleaner squeaks / puffs / rattles during operation, why so.
answer : Why so, we read here .
--------------------
question : And how does a vacuum cleaner behave with mirrors from a closet?
answer : Good self leads .
--------------------
question : Is it possible to keep the vacuum cleaner constantly on charging?
answer : Yes you can.
--------------------
question : Can I clean the trash can and filter with water?
answer : You can rinse the plastic tank, no filter, just vacuum.
--------------------
question : Whistle appeared in the vacuum cleaner, how can you solve the problem?
answer : Can .
--------------------
question : I can not find how to switch the interface to English in iOS, how to do it?
answer : We read as .
--------------------
question : And how does a vacuum cleaner behave if you stick a rag on the bottom? Will wet cleaning be a plus?
answer : Here so leads .
--------------------
question : How to turn on the English voice pack in a vacuum cleaner?
answer : MiHome - vacuum cleaner - three points in the upper right corner - voice packets - select the English package at the end of the list.
--------------------
question : How to use the vacuum cleaner from multiple phones?
answer : read how .
--------------------
question : How does the vacuum cleaner turn off? It is assumed a long absence and therefore non-use.
answer : You remove from the base (better by a meter so that it does not drive back to the base), and clamp the Power button. Or, first, de-energize the base and the Power button until it turns off.
--------------------
question : How to reset the vacuum cleaner (roll back firmware).
answer : We read as .
--------------------
question : What to do if the vacuum cleaner does not drive, and swears at "an internal error accurred"
answer : Roll by hand as described here .
--------------------
question : How to enable Russian voice pack in a vacuum cleaner?
answer : Read instruction .
--------------------
question : How to make the Russian menu, vacuum cleaner settings?
answer : Read this spoiler
--------------------
question : How to remove the message about sensor cleaning from the main screen?
answer 1 : Exit the application, clear the cache and data, delete the application, reinstall, enter.
answer 2 : Remove a vacuum cleaner from the device list (vacuum cleaner plug>>general settings>>remove the device) and install again.
--------------------
question : Does the first version have zonal cleaning?
answer : There is.

Parts / Consumables
Repairs
Changes in firmware
Stickers on the vacuum cleaner from users
Additions
Problems
User Reviews
The results of old surveys
Attached Image

Attached Image

ATTENTION!!! If you want to help you solve the problem with a vacuum cleaner in case of malfunctions, lay out all the listed data: version / translation of the application, version / translation of the plug-in, firmware, error, description of the problem, screenshots of maps and, if possible, a photo or video. Then help will be faster and more accurate.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 25.10.19, 19:54
Reason for editing: Another way to solve the problem with bar stools

Rep: (3)
* yra.pavlov,
It is of course software, but an unpleasant bell, I seem to motor brushes hanged for 2 years (lots of carpets at home)
I understand this module to the motor only 2 wires coming, so no vacuum cleaner can not find that the brush is blocked, the sensor counting speed is not there in nature. The only way it can be assumed that the brush is locked, only on increased amperage consumption of the motor brushes, ie, indirectly .... when the brush motor is working hard on the mat.

Post has been editedalec76 - 12.03.19, 00:37

Rep: (89)
alec76 @ 11.03.19, 17:33*
to the motor only 2 wires coming, so no vacuum cleaner can not find that the brush is blocked, the sensor counting speed is not there in nature.
it is not necessary.
The brushless motor model airplane which no sensors, but the controller controls the turns without problems, analyzing the inductive winding currents.

Rep: (50)
mxm287 @ 11.03.2019, 17:29*
it is not necessary.
The brushless motor model airplane which no sensors, but the controller controls the turns without problems, analyzing the inductive winding currents.

It is fundamentally wrong. In models beskollektorniki controlled by the speed controller, do not analyze any controller, and provides the required speed of the applied voltage. Yes, and brushless motors RC-models 3-wire, they come with the position sensors (Hall) and without them, the collector 2 wires.

Post has been editedwolf.gridin - 12.03.19, 02:32

wolf.gridin @ 11.03.19, 19:21*
It is fundamentally wrong.
brushless? Stress?
🤦

Rep: (545)
* mxm287
Well, in the sense there are two phase beskollektorniki with integrated driver and a Hall sensor, so usually constructed all fans komputerny or now in robots, give higher strain and he quickly rotates, just like in a conventional collector, for many users it is transparent because it is not visible, only the polarity must not be confused - or blue smoke goes.
Dies engine already been several such, and often on wheels.
The robot is guided by the increase in current through dvigatel- and is either rotational frequency falls, or internal resistance of the motor current is increased umenshaetsya- robot controller decides that the carpet or stopped time to issue an error.
And in the three-phase beskollektornikah control depending on the tasks and the frequency of change of phases and Shim and all in the complex, you do not look like an oscilloscope occurs in each particular instance.

Posted 03/12/2019, 8:44:

* salvic64,
It should have to change the battery or contact your dealer for repairs.
Robot finds a defective battery and on its last legs pulls away from the base in order to stop charging and the other to avoid any potential problems. You can hold it at the base and he then turned on and that something will tell.

Rep: (0)
The power switch program, but with a vacuum cleaner There are no changes as cleaned on the balance sheet and cleans?

Post has been editedaxlll - 12.03.19, 09:08

Rep: (50)
Medtesh @ 12.03.2019, 00:41*

Yes, there are also two-phase, I described it aeromodelling as written above, without going into the types and principle of operation. But the principle is the same for everyone, speed depends on the applied voltage, in the case of a vacuum cleaner, there are modes set programmatically in the speed controller. But at the required increase suction power goes drawdown voltage, likely due to the failure of the batteries, probably even one cell. Father-in silent mode when turned on, and a balanced and thorough and powerful not, it's 99% battery problem, but not the fact that it removes a balanced mode, it may be due to the stress drawdown clean only on the quiet and in the program to show any mode .

Post has been editedwolf.gridin - 12.03.19, 09:53

Rep: (4)
Children who went through the battery tell me what to do. Two banks 3,1V rest 4.16V. How do unto me enough they then charged or it is better to replace. The reason for opening the battery is fully off the vacuum cleaner during cleaning, oklyuchalsya at 48% by removing prblizitelno 40 squares at maximum speed. Or it is not in the battery?

Post has been editedVadim 467 - 12.03.19, 11:23

* wolf.gridin
you should go in the model airplane theme is the theme of robots, there is another principle for tracking battery.
* axlll,
you should make a video with a small piece of cleaning and videos cycle through all the levels of power from the mini to the highest, 10 seconds to fix each speed, a very interesting problem.
I hope you have already tried to reset the robot to the factory firmware?

Posted 12/03/2019 10:15:

* Vadim 467,
to know the capacity of each bank, then decide to either replace all at once with the new.

Rep: (12)
alec76 @ 12.03.19, 00:33*
It is of course software, but an unpleasant bell, I seem to brush motor for 2 years hanged

You write wear for two years. I pyliku 2 months and the total operating time of 27 hours. And error в„–5 issued after cleaning while moving the base. Logically, the brush has nothing should interfere. Unless that is accumulated in the brush drive gearbox. Home long-haired wife. Pylik warranty purchased from an online store POOOD.RU. And they do not show this error is not constant. Unless disassembled at your own risk ...

Rep: (31)
* yra.pavlov,
Duc, and on the brush that was something wound, no?
When he goes home - brush unless completely stops .. slowly it does not rotate?

I have 3 days - 3 times an error occurred, but both three times - in fact, been garbage every wound. In the same room, with a long nap on the carpet.

Mikluhamaklay @ 12.03.19, 11:33*
Duc, and on the brush that was something wound, no?

No, on the brush wound was nothing. I pressed home and he reached base. It took place on the brush clean all including videos. That's why top itching ...))) The hair on the brush after regular cleaning is almost gone. Very little is collected after two or three cleanings. It suggests that Xiaomei start to use openly with disposable components scanty resource

Post has been editedyra.pavlov - 12.03.19, 12:41

Rep: (3)
yra.pavlov @ 12.03.19, 09:31*
It suggests that Xiaomei start to use openly with disposable components scanty resource

They once were such, That I have promoted the Chinese motor, Standard Motor PR 390-ST.
We can assume that these motors do not work as a "Swiss watch"
They would just software to score on an error 5, the current consumption may vary from batch to batch, so this dance

By the way, as soon as pyliki there was advertising supposedly used Japanese engines? And if they were there?

alec76 @ 12.03.19, 14:04*
They would just software to score on an error 5, the current consumption may vary from batch to batch, so this dance

That's the thing is that once wrapped the wire from the charging and silent as a fish. And then I squealed when driving to the base with a completely clean brush ...

* alec76,
Nidek there in the robot, the truth of who have not only released because the technology is simple, and they have ilayfe, nidek mainly sells to the engine, and the consumer is already puts him what he wants.

Posted on 12/03/2019, 16:56:

* yra.pavlov,
it was long ago, and now you have like that nothing lasts forever. change the engine, change the brush unit.

Medtesh @ 12.03.19, 16:54*
yra.pavlov,
it was long ago, and now you have like that nothing lasts forever. change the engine, change the brush unit.

Yes me like while it is not necessary it is currently working on a balanced mode. The error was a time when the turbo mode. Time will tell...

Rep: (0)
Ransacked the whole topic and the Internet, I have not found your problem ...
Pylik standing on the dock station under the bed, I tell him to do zoned cleaning, it is switched on and reverse pulls into dock and all error "wheels on weight"
Shaw to do ?? Who faced ???

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedvoroin_jura - 12.03.19, 21:09

Rep: (152)
* voroin_jura ,

Bad looking, in this branch has been repeatedly raised the question, the solution is simple - to give him more space laterally.

Rep: (11)
voroin_jura @ 12.03.19, 20:05*
Ransacked the whole topic and the Internet, I have not found your problem ...
Pylik standing on the dock station under the bed, I tell him to do zoned cleaning, it is switched on and reverse pulls into dock and all error "wheels on weight"
Shaw to do ?? Who faced ???

I have so. People came to the base when trying to remove the zone. But was no gap in the 0.5 m laterally. I moved the base to another location. Left more than 0.5m, less than Right. Anyway butts base. He turned 90 degrees to the base. Right over left less than 0.5m and the problem disappeared. Left-right is if you look at the base from the contacts.

Post has been editedgrig54 - 13.03.19, 17:50
Reason for editing: Refinement

grig54 @ 13.03.19, 10:47*
Right over left less than 0.5m and the problem disappeared.
there was a proposal with a lack of space to place by the side of the sensor panel of light-absorbing material in order to deceive the sensor, but no one reported on the results.
For its part, proposed a variant with a mirror at an angle. Stealth technology, so to speak.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 10:26