> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Lock with time control | Lock application after a specified time

Rep: (1)
Time Control Locking
version: 1.3

Last update of the program in the header:31.08.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
More screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Through Time Control functions of the application will be blocked after a predetermined time.

Description:
Hello,

I am a young student who has decided to try himself as a java developer. Sitting down at the table and thinking about all the ideas that came to my mind, I would like that my application would be carried favor. However, bright ideas were not entirely unique. A week later, the situation happened to me when my little brother, who study in the 5th grade sticky to the plate and did not pay attention to what you need to do their homework. : Sveta: Now it is very difficult for parents to get children to do something, if they do not want children to. And then I fear that if my mother's famous "Good play, but only for an hour "Would become a reality.

Immediately I started to create an application that would help young children to divide their time and do other useful things, such as sports, education.

I present to you LockScreen with Time Control. Application which will allow unlocking without requiring a password for a certain period of time and after this period will be automatically locked and require a password.

Allowing parents to monitor the stay of the child on the phone. : Rolleyes:

Android required: 4.2 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Snappik Games
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snappik.lockscreenwithtimecontroller

Download: version: 1.3
Attached fileapp-release.apk(18.64 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 01.09.16, 07:58
Reason for editing: edit

Thank you tweaked, and now the guys I need your help. Maybe I am able to code something, but I have a lot of problems and I want to hear your opinion, what should be done) what some good advice, I will be very grateful!

Rep: (4564)
Russian interface:Yes Not
Screen locker Version 1.3 Attached filescreen blokirovschik.Rus.apk (18.56 MB)

screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

and advertising in the application fully

Ie a lot of advertising, well what kind of advertising should be removed? Banner, or advertising when downloading the application?

snappik @ 02.09.2016, 07:14*
Ie a lot of advertising, well what kind of advertising should be removed? Banner, or advertising when downloading the application?

All;)

Ahah)): rofl: Well so all remove the ads (((I would like to at least have a lot of money .... What would you know how it works) In the future, more properly allocate advertising space.

snappik @ 02.09.2016, 14:48*
Well so all advertising removed (((I would like to at least have a lot of money ....

Yes, I made a joke: rofl:

Rep: (12)
Modest banners virtually no one in the way, but if the entire screen is something climbs and it is still possible to accidentally press - it can be annoying.

Children and how to drive traffic to your application? I bought motivated traffic, posted in various blogs and reviews pres releases, even here you have visited, but people vseravno little ... What do they want?

Rep: (43)
* snappik, to begin with, I would have an interface in the Material remade, then gradually raised new features, and be there, and people came ...

New functionality will be of course) But what do you mean by interface Materila?

Rep: (84)
Children are smart now and know how to make the hard buttons rezet, all applications will be reset and the child re-install the game and will play longer without time limit .. Himself experienced this. It is necessary that the application had protection from hard-reset the password and store the settings even after a reset.

Posted on 09/05/2016, 16:31:

In fact, you can make it just the system and most, but that's just the password and the settings will be reset after hardrezeta

Rep: (5)
Very interesting (suspicious), what is it about this program that it is already as much as 19 megabytes and weighs a bunch of permissions requests?

Basically curve code)

Rep: (0)
snappik @ 04.09.2016, 10:35*
Children and how to drive traffic to your application?

1) I would have changed the name - it is not really "speaking" and does not describe the essence of the program. Even the "Limit games time," there will be user friendly and attract the attention of the parent audience.
2) Replace the short description, such as: Time Control will limit the time of use Android-powered device, locking it through a set time - is indispensable for the parents of pupils!
3) Get the life story of the student or rephrase it so that she clearly describes the purpose of the creation of the program.
I am a young student who has decided to try himself as a java developer.
- it says only that you are not a professional, and many will not watch the program at this stage love with her.

Oh thank you very much, you really helped me. I was thinking you're really right with the name of the program. I do not know anything about marketing descriptions and very glad of your help. And I did not write in isstoriyu pleymarket.

On this advice, I propose to limit the audience of your application only parents and their children, whether to do it? If I change the name and a brief description of what it is to change the theme of my app from the lock - as the foundation, and more - time control. That is it worth it?

Rep: (6)
* snappik,
Older versions are there? for 4.0.4 - tablet old, the child wins, does not return :)

Post has been editedsvetlana585858 - 19.01.17, 12:07

How to remove this application. Not active the delete button. The application itself runs on zero. Entering a password gives nothing.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (20)
THANKS! The application works, all class. Just why he was removed Google Play! (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/08/20, 18:13