> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Prestigio MultiPhone Wize L3 3403 DUO - Discussion | Smartphone, 4 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionPrestigio Wize L3 PSP3403 DUO
PicturePSP 3403 DUOBLACK
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Specifications
Android 5.1 lollipop, 3G, Dual SIM, 4.0 "FWVGA (480 * 800) TN display, 1.3Ghz Quad Core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC, 0.3MP front camera, 5.0MP rear camera with LED flash, Bluetooth, FM, 1450mAh battery. Net weight 106g, Gross weight 240g.
Delivery set: Smartphone, USB cable, network charger.
Article: PSP3403 DUOBLACK.
Additional Information
Bought this device for the dialer and surfing on the Internet, first impressions, it looks pretty good, look pleased with a couple of days of use were seen cons, heated rear part of the cover next to the camera, the battery does not hold even a day, back cover gets scratched easily, the firmware is very crude as a if the beta version of android 5.1, the sensor is not sensitive, if you have large fingers you will have to poke the sensor several times, if you share the same problems, all of the above described my opinion about this phone only, not currently found offs. firmware, plans to demolish the android 5.1 and deliver a more stable version if you will, thank you all, if somebody will have questions to ask, I will answer all.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.11.16, 15:52
Reason for editing: Added rubric Description

where did you find it?

Posted 09/10/2016, 9:39:

* SOT321, I did not notice anything in the new Refresh

SOT321 @ 26.08.2016, 20:25*
WHAT WAS GIVEN UPDATE WHO WILL SAY ??

That's what gave:
1. The camera began to write files on the SD-card to update the - file is written only to the internal memory.
2. Normally earned a speakerphone, to update the interviewee did not hear me when you turn on the speakerphone mode.
3. Also, like it is written, that the setting of fixed SMS messages encoding. default once stood encoding 7 bits, which are not allowed to write SMSes in Cyrillic. But in the manual that you can adjust, but I'm a little crazy not come down when I could not understand what was happening. Used to being on the phone by default correct encoding must be set.
4. Prior to update the device sometimes goes out after talking, the screen does not come out of the release. I could not hang up - black screen. I had to reboot the machine.
After Refresh this does not happen.

I waited more:
1. A proximity sensor work correctly. There is some discontent - the screen is unlocked during the conversation. But perhaps, at the program level is not correct.

General impression of the device after the update the:
The machine fire! Less than holds its charge Keypad dialer, but Keypad dialer can not sync contacts with Google.
If you use this smartfonchik only in dialer mode, hold for three days on a single charge, while talking about 1 hour per day. But while there is still the opportunity to use instant messengers that the keypad dialer is unavailable. And compared to the 5-inch smartphone in the pocket of his pants is convenient.
The camera, of course - very bad. But there is a flash and a front and rear camera.

Yandex Browser is working on it?

Rep: (26)
I beg off. firmware from the site through rekaveri, does not catch network. Stood not native imei

Ruzel @ 08/31/2016, 16:07*
Firmware from this sitehttp: //www.needrom.com...prestigio-psp3403-duo/ https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Fvam/P8omrPKwuprograms :https://cloud.mail.ru/public/DHiV/MSdeoUtqNStitched through ResearchDownload. If necessary, I will throw off the instructions.

I would be very grateful if you would have got rid of) and it is advisable not to delay it)

Rep: (876)
M
Topic moved to subsectionPrestigio
I ask everyone to readRules section "Android - Devices"

Rep: (26)
Does anyone have any solution to how to restore the connection after the firmware? Stand up not native imei, mobile phone network is not registered

Rep: (1)
Phone is aimed at children of preschool age. What Ruth, what are you? : D

Rep: (387)
Hello people. Your phone is compatible with virtually zte blade af3. Bugs: only the camera does not work and does not see the sd card. There are people who beg on your sink, it all works, differs only in the camera's sensor. Mozhetp do port 4.4.2, and I'm out of here.

Post has been editedMEGAFON929 - 03.10.16, 10:19

Obnova not put

What is it about Ruth rights?

UPD
Ruth got right with the help ofKingroot.
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedTryydi - 06.10.16, 22:08

For some reason, today has ceased to work handing out wi-fi.
And to be precise, it turns on, the notebook is connected, but says "no internet connection".
None of this does not come across? What could be the problem?

UPD
Lights out. After rebooting the laptop it worked)

Post has been editedTryydi - 08.10.16, 12:36

Yes the wallpaper on the lock screen and do not change even though already 2 of renovation arrived. I solved this problem by placing the next lock screen

Posted on 10/10/2016, 10:49:

gps module as I understand it not?

Hi there, this unit of the Belarusian operator life. PSP3413DUO.2016002.5.0.02 build number. Does it make sense to flash a different firmware? I did not come to upgrade. Phone tormaznuty like boots. And yet there is no GPS ... :(

It is for you to understand all the defectiveness of the smartphone:
screenshot
Attached Image

All the same, as the return link ???

Rep: (6)
Well, you give: rofl:, people use search engines do not, damned fat and lazy ... Here's a link at the office firmwarehttp: //www.prestigio.r...ELLOW#/product-support

Rep: (3)
Neiogu flash through stok.rekoveri jumps error (inistalet abroget did everything according to the instructions in that file

Post has been editedBOGA3333333 - 18.10.16, 14:11

Rep: (3)
Sign in rekaveri you can press the ON \ OFF button and within seconds without waiting for vibro press volume up and keep up the appearance rekaveri menu. And then as usual.

Post has been editedremtechnik - 19.10.16, 10:35

Rep: (4)
In general I bought this device today for this platform Spreadtrum 3890r.Voobsche complete shit chestno.Ya thought that nothing worse MTC, but now there is a tendency poyavilos.V general rolling phones govno.dazhe headphones not komplekte.Da figs with them, GPS nO! That's funny! The phone 4k no GPS.Mda.V general rutanul kingrutom, cleaned up all the hats, made a launcher put nova.Tak also includes busiboks and SELinuxModeChanger, because without it does not work ViperFX, and I have no he nikuda.Bagi: when installing some applications from the convenience store restarts, and bear loses sIM 1 slot .Lechitsya pulling out AKB.Neodnoznachny GPS would telefon.Byl somewhere else would not go, and hat (bearded)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/09/20, 15:35