Rii mini i25A | Universal air mouse with keyboard and remote control for TV

Rep: (1097)
Rii mini i25A
Universal air mouse with keyboard and remote control for TV
Attached Image

InstructionAttached filei25.pdf(467.07 KB)
Translation instructions
Everything useful is collected here.
FAQ for Rii mini i25 / Rii mini i25A
STEP BY STEP RII MINI I25A
Button programming#1 #2 #3
Solving problems with programming buttons#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14
Calibration #1 #2
Enter and Ok buttons#1 #2
Setting long press
Pairing with a new / old USB transmitter when replacing it or losing connectivity#0 #1 #2 #3
If you lose touch#1 #2
Charging and indication
Remote control behavior when charging
What's inside battery
Battery replacement
If quickly charged / discharged- a photoelement, important addition
usb adapter for this mouse
Energy saving#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7
Speaker connection
Key Reassignment#1 #2 #3
About the android reluctance of the remote to go to sleep with the microphone on#1 #2
Russian Keyboard
Dopilivanie#1

Free Physical Keyboard is a simple and universal driver that will suit any physical keyboard connected to an Android device.

Post has been editedgabby - 03.01.19, 15:28
Reason for editing: Free Physical Keyboard is a simple and universal driver that fits any physical keyboard connected to devices running the Android operating system.

Rep: (2)
Bought this remotehttp: //ru.aliexpress.c..47be-a19b-96fcad95fd85
On the website, in the description of the goods, only 5 buttons can be programmed, and how to program the others, 5 succeeded, but the lower part does not work, I press and hold the set for 4 seconds - I click on the bottom panel, and the set does not start blinking, what can I do, tell me Please, on the same site at a different price.http: //ru.aliexpress.c...4314-afbc-820a7373fe5ethere is no such description at all, as well as when playing a mono sound (this is normal), then the sound is already lost 5 meters away, and the authentication sticker is a bit unevenly glued, perhaps it is a marriage, and can I do something, thanks in advance for the answers. And when you twitch the console, you can hear a little twitching of the switch slider on off, look how you are on the console, there are such defects when the panel is shaken by the canopy.

There are 2 modifications of this console with programming 10 buttons and 5 buttons, who knows something about this?

Found a solution to calibrate this console in support.

Attached images
Attached Image

Please discuss this console in this topic. Thank you

Who needs this instruction, please write whether this function works for you or not!

Rep: (0)
People help programming does not work for Rii mini i25. It does not even go into programming (how much do not hold the SET the yellow lamp does not light up)
Maybe as it can be reset (RESET)
Thank!

Posted on 11/27/2016 at 16:13 PM:

Translated instruction:
1. Press and hold the Set button for more than 4 seconds; the yellow LED

blink once and light up.
2. Align the IR remote control with the IR remote control (Note

distance less than 7 cm). Then press the key to program,

the LED indicator flashes twice and that means the key is ready for

programming
3. Press the key to be programmed into the original remote control,

the remote LED will flash three times and will light to indicate

complete setup. (in key learning mode for 10 seconds if

the button is not pressed to find out, it will go to the learning state)
4. Repeat steps 2-4 and complete the programming of the keys of another
5. press the Set key or leave it without operation for 10 seconds, and the remote control

exit programming mode

Did you manage to program? Something I have is the same trouble as you, the remote arrived 2 weeks ago.

Rep: (5)
I have the same story trying to configure the power button in the end caught some kind of bug -
The remote does not respond to pressing the power and set buttons (the orange LED does not light up).

Also, the gyroscope does not work properly, calibration does not help (the cursor moves with jerks, it is absolutely impossible to get anywhere horizontally at all)
I tried the same behavior on 3 different devices

So does anyone know if you can make a factory reset?

It seems that the bug on the SET button failure is reproduced once and kills the functionality of the o.O buttons programming. I caught it while trying to program the SET button itself, i.e. if you do not want to get a trimmed version of the console, then do not try to program the SET button, because it will break it.
How to reset the remote to the factory settings is not in the instructions or on the website Riitek'a. I wrote in support, we can prompt what to do next.
Ps. There is an inscription Riitek on the pulti and on the box there is a sticker with an anti-counterfeit check code, but even the check page does not give out anything sensible. Who faced this problem, did you try to understand whether the remote is original?

Post has been editedsega92 - 18.12.16, 14:08

I got this remote. I programmed IR - at first nothing worked, as per instructions. But in the end, managed to program a few keys. And then SET died. It seemed to me that the programming process is somewhat different from the instructions.
1) Hold the SET hold for 4 seconds. The LED quickly flashes - then lights up constantly. Release the SET.
2) Press the programmable button on the remote. The LED starts flashing.
3) From a very close distance of 3-5 cm, we shine a diode into a diode, while I still rotated in a certain spatial angle (slowly). It seemed that in the dark room catches the beam better.
4) Usually, with a good angle and close distance, the LED is captured from the console and flashes THREE times. If the button is not programmed, then after 10 seconds the LED goes out. In this case, the beam most likely did not hit the IR receiver of the console. Since it usually captures in a couple of seconds.
5) Apparently I programmed the SET button and it died) The LED is off (more precisely, it is sooooo dim, almost not lit) and does not enter into programming mode.

While I am writing off with the seller for a refund. In general, the remote is good, but IR programming really delivers inconvenience and buggy.

Rep: (22)
I got this remote. I programmed IR - at first nothing worked, as per instructions. But in the end, managed to program a few keys. And then SET died. It seemed to me that the programming process is somewhat different from the instructions.

Yes that's right
1) Hold the SET hold for 4 seconds. The LED quickly flashes - then lights up constantly. Release the SET.
2) Press the programmable button on the remote. The LED starts flashing.
3) From a very close distance of 3-5 millimeters we shine a diode into a diode, while you can try to slightly change the angle between the consoles. In the dark room catches the beam better.
4) If everything went well and the button was programmed, then the LED flashes three times. If the button is not programmed, then after 10 seconds the LED goes out.
5) If the button is programmed, press the next programmable button on the remote and press the button on the donor's console until we see a three-fold fast blinking.
6) To finish programming, I just waited for the yellow LED to go out.

The SET button was programmed after all, although he was afraid of the failure of the console.
When programming, the console kept very close, otherwise it does not work.
Buttons are not always programmed successfully, even with new batteries in the donor's console. For example, the diode flashes three times but the button does not work. In this case, I used the second universal tvbox console, on which the volume buttons were already programmed and with the second time I programmed the Rii mini 25a to adjust the volume
The power of the LED in the Rii mini 25a is very bad! I have Twbox standing behind the TV. On the bottom edge of the TV and the native remote control quietly controls the TV box. RII mini does not do this, in order to turn on the TV box you need to go to the TV, which does not suit me. If you get Twbox from behind the TV, then the remote can handle turning it on. To control the TV, the remote control needs to be directed precisely to the TV receiver. Again, the remote control from the TVbox can be sent at least in the other direction.
Sound through the headphones in the console with noise! Straight with a specific noise, and in fact it was the main point on which I chose this remote. The microphone on the performance checked-works. Only headphones with a microphone (from the phone) work, so that regular headphones do not need to be inserted completely.
The console without the use of "sleeping" after hibernation always turns on the aeromys-very uncomfortable.
It turns out the remote can wake up the console by pressing the "ring" buttons. So now you do not need to approach the TV to enable the console.
Now I think, and will I use it. Nafig me this air mouse and keyboard? Let's see, I can get used to it and it will really come in handy to me and it will be convenient, but if I returned the time back, I would definitely not buy it.
Now you need to try some more headphones, suddenly they will work without noise.

Post has been editedAm1ran - 08.01.17, 20:31
Reason for editing: New usage details

Rep: (14)
Got a remote. In the dark room, I programmed the sourse button to switch inputs, the button to the right of it is on-off (the power button shows that it is being programmed but the TV is not on-off).
The rest I will write down.

Post has been edited21vik05 - 03.01.17, 18:20
Reason for editing: Additive

Help to cope with the problem. flips to the keyboard or locks the remote to the home screen

Rep: (14)
Arm-for @ 5.01.17, 10:44*
Help to cope with the problem. flips to the keyboard or locks the remote to the home screen

Calibration does not help?

Post has been edited21vik05 - 06.01.17, 20:20
Reason for editing: Error

Understood with grief in half. the child pressed the button like fn and turned on such a function that when the console turned over, it went to the desktop

* Arm-for will know!

Am1ran @ 12/28/16 10:53*
The power of the LED in the Rii mini 25a is very bad! I have Twbox standing behind the TV. On the bottom edge of the TV and the native remote control quietly controls the TV box. RII mini does not do this, in order to turn on the TV box, you need to go to the TV, which does not suit me. If you get Twbox from behind the TV, then the remote can handle turning it on. To control the TV, the remote control needs to be directed precisely to the TV receiver. Again, the remote control from the TVbox can be sent at least in the other direction.

But is it not possible to plug the receiver of the console into the android TVbox and control the TVbox over the radio channel? Does tv turn on just IR by programming a button? I'm just interested in this particular option, because got used to the Popcorn C-200 radio remote control and is now uncomfortable with 2 IR remotes (from TV and set-top boxes).

* swap77 , it is the receiver from the remote and stuck in the TV box! There, read my message to the end, I figured out a little with the remote control. The remote can hibernate tv box. Or buttons on the ring or button (on) located on the bottom left. or when the remote is turned on with the on / off button, the checkbox also wakes up. So now it's not a problem to turn on the TV box.
But the TV control still comes from the remote control via the IR signal - adjusting the volume and turning off the TV. Therefore, when you are at an angle to the TV, you have to stretch the arm to the side, etc. tricks. Even if you are in front of TV, you still send the remote control clearly to the TV receiver. This console is just a small scattering angle, maybe the diode is too hidden inside. And so, from four meters he gets to the TV.

Am1ran, Well, with a TV, then it is understandable by the IR signal. I also have a very narrow beam on the Samsung. But still better than 2 consoles. And so he completely replaces the console from the console?
Then perhaps order this mouse.

Post has been editedswap77 - 11.01.17, 11:40

* swap77 ,
Yes, it is a fully-fledged remote.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 02:27