> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[W10M] Interop Tools | Registry Editor and more.

Rep: (78)
[W10M] Interop Tools
Version: 2.0 (L)

Last update of the program in the header:16.01.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Remember that you use this program at your own risk. No one except you is responsible for damage and "bricks" does not carry!

Description:
Interop Tools is a universal application for working with the registry and not only. It has everything you need for phones with Interop Unlock, it is also possible to get unlock through this application. There is also a registry search, certificate manager, tweaks, application manager and remote access.

Opportunities:
    Registry Editing
    Search for keys / branches / values ​​in the registry
    Tweaks
    Command line access (WIP)
    Setting up access via SSH (WIP)
    Setting applications by default (WIP)
    Installing applications (appx, xap)
    View application information
    Manage installed certificates
    Getting Interop Unlock
    Remote access (from another phone, from a PC)
    Import .reg and .itreg (the same as the first, but for IT) files

Russian interface: Not

Installing Interop Tools for Dummies.

Current version: Attached fileInteropTools_x86_x64_arm_LegacyRelease_FarewellS-1711.7z (57.47 MB)

(since the program is almost all the time in beta, the division of versions into release / not release does not make much sense)
Older versions

Topic on XDA: Tyk

Post has been editedRandomwp - 04.12.17, 21:52
Reason for editing: New version, yes, I'm lazy ass

Rep: (148)
* Earth2Space,
Yes. Razrab made the S version for placement in the store, where you can not place a fully working tool for HACKING OS. There, in order to launch these providers, you need to add something. I do not remember. In general, as indicated in the header, the fully working version is L (legacy type).

Post has been editedhqqddy - 21.12.18, 08:47

Rep: (221)
Not. The store has
Interop Tools (Preview)- version 2.0.94.0
Interop Tools (Store)- version 2.1.27.0
And y* KGVasily - 2.0.95.0. This is the usual full-featured Interop Tools, he even showed a link to xda. I have the same version on smart. So you just need to select "This device" and that's it.

Post has been editedEarth2Space - 21.12.18, 09:22

* Earth2Space,
Well, maybe.

Odd, I’m undermining how to use my favorites here?

Rep: (26)
* Earth2Space,
swipe left \ right on the desired registry branch

Rep: (0)
Pro version 2.1 did not hear anything. I know that on wp seven you can download 2.0.95.0, and here the "current" newer version is 2.0.96.0. Currently 96 is installed. There are no differences at all. Store versions do not even remember

* shMatrix_BY, so, and then what? Added parameter to favorites. Now I open the Registry Browser, click on the star below, the favorites list opens. I poke (tried to hold) on the added parameter and nothing happens.

Rep: (26)
* Earth2Space,
This is because you have added not the branch to your favorites, but the key \ parameter itself. Only registry branches are added to favorites. (one level up)
I do not know this glitch or done on purpose. But in all versions that I set myself, the favorites works in this way.
Although the old versions do not work at all :)

Post has been editedshMatrix_BY - 21.01.19, 14:44

On lumiya 830, Restore NDTKSvc is not included

Hi, who knows how to edit a language in interop tools? I want to disable languages ​​in the keyboard, pop up after each restart. thank you lumia 930

* Thermostat,
Go to the normal firmware, to the Russian. Already everywhere I asked and answered everywhere) The suggestion is the replacement of the product code.

Rep: (2)
What to do if the registry can not be deleted, do not change the keys?

Rep: (3)
Guys, help, I can not install .xap either through the Portal, or through Interop Tools, or through the conductor.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (63)
* ooomnipraesens,
Because xap can only install sdk tool. Application Deployment is called.
Specially filled you onYandex disk. Run the batch file, put a large sdk developer package. Then you are looking for the Application Deployment program itself and any xap files are already installed through it.

Post has been editedMr.Dolphin - 21.06.19, 03:31

Rep: (3)
* Mr.Dolphin,
With .xap figured out. Meanwhile, .xap Yandex.Disk is installed via the explorer.

Guys, question! I get to the 5th installation point of Interop tools, all the pictures in the spoilers are the same, except for//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d…/DevPortal_Pairing.jpg, I do not have a window to the left of the Set up access window. From here: I can not naturally enter the link APPS. On the PC W7. What could be the problem? The general essence of the issue is to bypass the account of the Borg. Youtube and other video watched, tried. Did not work. I tried to install WDRT, the installation crashes with an error, and not on one PC.
PS body HP Elite X3

Post has been editedpsv071 - 02.07.19, 10:57

On Windows 10 mobile, when receiving interop unlock, the interop / cap unlock checkbox itself is disabled.
What to do?

Posted on 07/24/2019, 20:33:

On Windows 10 mobile, when receiving interop unlock, the interop / cap unlock checkbox itself is disabled.
What to do?

* Ankord16092003 Is this the first switch? Doing nothing is just a bug. It actually turns on.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 11:14