> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[W10M] Interop Tools | Registry Editor and more.

Rep: (78)
[W10M] Interop Tools
Version: 2.0 (L)

Last update of the program in the header:16.01.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Remember that you use this program at your own risk. No one except you is responsible for damage and "bricks" does not carry!

Description:
Interop Tools is a universal application for working with the registry and not only. It has everything you need for phones with Interop Unlock, it is also possible to get unlock through this application. There is also a registry search, certificate manager, tweaks, application manager and remote access.

Opportunities:
    Registry Editing
    Search for keys / branches / values ​​in the registry
    Tweaks
    Command line access (WIP)
    Setting up access via SSH (WIP)
    Setting applications by default (WIP)
    Installing applications (appx, xap)
    View application information
    Manage installed certificates
    Getting Interop Unlock
    Remote access (from another phone, from a PC)
    Import .reg and .itreg (the same as the first, but for IT) files

Russian interface: Not

Installing Interop Tools for Dummies.

Current version: Attached fileInteropTools_x86_x64_arm_LegacyRelease_FarewellS-1711.7z (57.47 MB)

(since the program is almost all the time in beta, the division of versions into release / not release does not make much sense)
Older versions

Topic on XDA: Tyk

Post has been editedRandomwp - 04.12.17, 21:52
Reason for editing: New version, yes, I'm lazy ass

Rep: (1)
Lumia 550, installed Interop Tools but none of the switches in the Interop Tools tab or switches are switched
And when you turn on NDTKSvc gives the message "we did not find the required file to enable this option"

Post has been editedsewrgei - 28.09.16, 10:59

Rep: (0)
Interop Tools - does not access the ip phone from both the phone and the computer ???

Rep: (62)
When updating the program, do you need to install only Interop Tools? All other files do not need to install?

The question is still relevant.

Mr.Yukito @ 10/02/2016, 20:06*
The question is still relevant.

Formally, it is not necessary, but for reliability it is better to deliver - they will simply be reset and will not be worse.

1dimas @ 10/02/2016, 20:39*
Interop Tools - does not access the ip phone from both the phone and the computer ???

What a glitch?

Unable to access the site

Connection reset.
Try the following:
Check your internet connection.
Check the proxy and firewall settings.
Run network diagnostics on Windows
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

I would also do a translation of tweaks for ordinary people, I think many would be grateful

* anto-xa-po, the author seems to add localization in 1.9 pre5, but so far there is none.

Rep: (120)
Pre 5 came out but I did not find the Russian locale :)

McClowd @ 10/05/2016, 19:13*
Pre 5 came out but did not find the Russian locale

Pre 5 is out, but there is no locale. } -)

Rep: (496)
Anto-xa-po @ 10/05/2016, 09:17*
Another would be a translation of tweaks for ordinary people

"Ordinary people" (although what are these "simple people"? As stated in the classics, "they are simple duplicates") in the XXI century it would be nice to learn English, at least at the level of common vocabulary and telephone terms. This is not Shakespeare to read it in the original - not a lazy person with a school education, with the help of Google translator should handle in a matter of minutes.

Post has been editedsensboston - 06.10.16, 03:22

People, how to remove old Interop Tools 1.7, which is in Add-ons or how to upgrade it to version 1.9?

vovan2205 @ 10/06/2016, 21:18*
People how to remove old Interop Tools 1.7

Through the "Storage" in the settings

Rep: (45)
sensboston @ 10/06/2016 03:19*
As stated in the classics, “these are duplicates with us are simple”) in the 21st century it would be nice to learn English, at least at the level of common vocabulary and telephone terms.

A person may know five other languages, but if he does not know (and does not want to know) English - is he third grade, do you think he has hair in his ears?

Post has been editedmarogor - 06.10.16, 23:08

Rep: (85)
* marogor, I tend to agree with the opinion that knowledge of English at the elementary level is a matter of literacy. We have many people who think so - with the question of knowledge of foreign languages, we mean languages, not counting English, knowledge of which is implied by default. But this is a feature of small countries and nations.

Rep: (496)
but if he does not know (and does not want to know) English - he is the third grade, do you think

No, in my opinion, it is marginal.

P.S. By the way, the author of the program is not at all an Englishman and not an American, and with the utmost right could make a UI in French ... But for some reason he did not;)

Post has been editedsensboston - 07.10.16, 23:14

Rep: (98)
sensboston @ 10/08/2016, 00:11*
No, in my opinion, it is marginal.

* sensboston, Well, after these words, you are a banal snob.

* marogor, * RomualdsR, * sensboston, * LeoL00, may already be enough? I am not a curator of course, but offtopic is not necessary here!

On the pc how to stuff?

Attached images
Attached Image

Lycufer_d @ 10/15/2016, 20:13*
On the pc how to stuff?

Through the Device Portal, as on the phone.

Rep: (205)
* lycufer_d, Well, it tells you in black that the certificate is needed. And it is complete with the utility there.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.29.19, 07:03