> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

> > Chinese retro console Perlinta Gameplayer PSP mp5
droidfantomas
Message#1
29.08.16, 12:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 12.12.14

I have this Chinese retro console ala PSP, bought on aliexpress.
In principle, it works, but its firmware has significant drawbacks, for example, some emulators have messed up buttons, some emulators "do not emulate" some buttons.
I have a question, is there a theoretical possibility to change the firmware on this device to another one in order to eliminate software flaws? Could it be possible to install linux?
If there is such an opportunity, then I will disassemble the console and tell all the necessary data from it.

Attached images
Attached Image
berdax_9806
Message#2
02.09.16, 19:42
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 26.07.13
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160

No this pap! I myself will try to install an android on the symbian phone (at least 2.1)

Posted on 09/02/2016, 19:43:

So we do not help you
ISIEIAI
Message#3
05.09.16, 00:39
Look there
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3051
Check in: 09.07.11

droidfantomas @ 08/29/2016, 12:50*
I have this Chinese retro console ala PSP, bought on aliexpress.

At least you turned it on, they all look like, on some consoles there is something like Linux / Ecos, some emulators have a spare ability to boot, for example, from a sd card in some cases;)
buttons to change - only patch the core

--------------------
^ There could be your advertisement ^
vitkosh
Message#4
20.08.18, 08:04
Great Celestial
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2477
Check in: 25.09.13
Google Nexus 6

Can anyone tell me how the charge balance is calculated there? Only 2 wiring + and - are connected to the battery. Replaced the battery, put on the Samsung, because Native swelled, and even Samsung is more powerful (2000 makhs versus 1000 native batteries), but the terminal responsible for transferring information about the charge is free (there is nothing to solder it). It turns out, is he just stupidly the difference between + and - measures and roughly gives the rest of the charge? And how to charge it normally? I tried a lot of charge - 3 hours lay, but it still shows not a full charge. How long does it take for it to fully charge, and how can you find out when it is almost completely discharged? The indicator often jumps (which is on the motherboard, which is on the Samsung battery). I showed it completely empty at Samsung, but I worked for another 40 minutes and then turned it off myself, but at my own I showed the rest of the charge, but after a minute I was just stupidly cut out. Where to get the normal info about the remaining charge?

p.s. I ask you to refrain from saying that this is Chinese trash. I'm interested in specific information

p.p.s. I charged it to full charge - the light turned blue (it was red with blue). Well, damn, for a long time she needs - 4 hours.

Post has been editedvitkosh - 21.08.18, 08:12

--------------------
"I see dumb people ... They’re everywhere ...

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 15:18