Acer Aspire ES1-131-C9Y6 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 10 | 11.6 | Celeron N3050 2.16 GHz | 2 GB

Rep: (8)
Acer Aspire ES1-131-C9Y6
Windows 10 | 11.6 "| Celeron N3050 2.16 GHz | 2 GBGb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
[b]Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Specifications
Surface: Matte
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Model: Celeron N3050
Maximum clock frequency: 2.16 GHz
Number of cores: 2
Cache L2: 2 MB
RAM: 2 GB
Maximum capacity: 8 GB
Type of RAM: DDR3L
Memory frequency: 1600 MHz
Drive Type: SSD
Connection Interface: SATA
Storage Size: 32 GB
Graphics Card Type: Integrated
Graphics Card Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Card Model: Intel HD Graphics
Built-in speakers: yes
Wi-Fi: yes
Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
Bluetooth: yes
Bluetooth Version: 4.0
Card reader: SD
Microphone: yes
Webcam: yes
Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbit / s
HDMI: yes
USB 2.0: 1
USB 3.0: 1
Headphone / microphone connector: yes
RJ-45: there is
Continuous operation time: 5.5 hours
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Capacity: 3490 mAh
Number of cells: 3
Body Material: Plastic
Height: 21.2 cm
Depth: 21.1 cm
Width: 29.1 cm
Black colour
additional information
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Additional photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.09.18, 21:56

Rep: (2)
SuRoK505 @ 30.11.2016, 19:57*
But the trouble is that in the BIOS is not. Bios does not see it

So in the end all the same turns out that he sees? Why is it so strange soldered connector sata? short legs, Etowah with vertical remade? By the way who should be here to have Ali, 5mm in height, I think should comehttps: //www.aliexpress...14.13010308.0.0.2FiM1Q

SuRoK505 @ 01.12.2016, 15:18*
The goal was to put the same 7-ku. But it did not work

It did not work and hard drive to deliver? On eMMS clear, there is no controller drivers, and hard?

Rep: (133)
localchap @ 03.12.2016, 18:05*
It did not work and hard drive to deliver? On eMMS clear, there is no controller drivers, and hard?
when booting from a USB drive with a seven, to select the disc does not reach case. I think he can not get wind of something. Toli Toli sata something else. A dozen to cheer.
localchap @ 02.12.2016, 23:42*

the connector blagodarochka !!! Since entering in karma!
Ps It is not clear what he sees. One of the recommendations from the mistakes in this ustanrvki 7ki reset the BIOS to the factory or it is to set certain parameters for sata. But in our Alters the settings there. In general, while standing on the screw 10kA to 500GB. The speed difference of the work is not noticed. While pondering how to seven and linux vkoryachit. From linux bootloader vindovyh sneakers wraps. A clean emms to get a black screen after selecting the axis rougher. Decision has yet been found. It's just a working machine. And he need not work bezosnym.

SuRoK505 @ 03.12.2016, 21:33*
From linux bootloader vindovyh sneakers wraps. A clean emms to get a black screen after selecting the axis rougher. Decisions have not yet found it.

Well, that is the bottom line, fashion on the hard drive essentially gives what we have additional storage for files. At that thought, in this series, 131 es, es 111, there are models with factory pre-installed hard disk drive, for example:https://www.acer.com/a...ent/model/NX.MYKSI.009Therefore, what if we try to put the BIOS on this model? It seems there motherboards are the same. I personally critical of him and put on Linux as the needs for work, Windows as a bonus to write a paper in the office.

Post has been editedlocalchap - 04.12.16, 16:23

* localchap,
It is necessary for the test to prepare escape routes. Otherwise I owe. Still, I'm not a programmer, and even do not have a soldering station. If that fails, it will be bad ...

* SuRoK505,
By the way that strange site AiSer support, downloads, of the individual bios for the model with a pre-CDM and not to the entire series es1 131 are all the same.

Post has been editedlocalchap - 04.12.16, 17:36

Rep: (108)
* localchap,
Well so and what's so strange. If it was different, then these alterations would not work: D

Kn9zb90 @ 04.12.2016, 15:16*
If it was on another, then these alterations would not work

Um, then what's the problem to cram seven CDM ??

* localchap,
I.e? And unless there is that the problem with this?
At EMMC yes or not deliver, or will periodically lose her. There is a need win8 or what is better - the original Windows.

Kn9zb90 @ 04.12.2016, 18:53*
I.e? And unless there is that the problem with this?

Well, as I understand it in* SuRoK505, it is impossible to tie the seven to the newly installed laptop CDM ?!

* localchap,
SuRoK505 @ 04.12.2016, 00:26*
when booting from a USB drive with a seven, to select the disc does not reach case.

Well uh, there was no specification of what exactly was written when loaded installing Windows, so I thought it was about ssd implied.
Actually, I saw seven mounted on a HDD versions, and installed himself in the EMMC Win7, but HPshny laptop. As above indicated problems can be it is true.

Kn9zb90 @ 04.12.2016, 20:20*
so I thought it was about ssd implied.

That is, theoretically, if you put in place of a hard drive, standard 2.5 SSD, the seven also did not rise, or it regards only soldered on the motherboard eMMS ??

* localchap,
* Kn9zb90
Lord, here are pictures with the requirement of firewood !!!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reading the Internet, people wrote about yuesbi3.0. Ostensibly they are needed, and even links to them were given. But the installer says that he needs others ... Probably satashnye. But what to look / to download ??? Someone more experienced, tell me!?!

* localchap,
Some distributions but can not stand up.
But with regards to the EMMC is soldered on the motherboard, virtually 100% will not rise.
* SuRoK505,
It is in the HDD or SSD is soldered?

Kn9zb90 @ 05.12.2016, 16:04*
* SuRoK505,
It is in the HDD or SSD is soldered?

Yeah, on the HDD 2,5 "
Attached Image
So he sobsno His Majesty 500GB. Beautiful unsolder not work in the absence of soldering station and hot air gun ... And Conder ... It's a different story altogether

put not just 7ku on SSD drives, all rising like a native, it turns into wine 7 sewn driver sata, but even more so to be for CDM

* localchap,
There are quite a specific driver, and they are not in any way.
And yes, what can we say, on my computer worth Win7 installed from a USB drive.
And on the laptop repeatedly doing the same thing. Another thing EMMC are wired, so there problems with it.
* SuRoK505,
Hmm, but you do not have the HDD of another, at least check it out? Tuck the other and try it.

Kn9zb90 @ 06.12.2016, 16:52*

It is there, but all the same. Moreover, with the same mounting stick (only tssss anyone !!!) is not understood one car from the underworld was. In general, an external drive naryl remained to burn the image to disk ...
Salina look for firewood that he wants ... Sata who found it videteli not needed, supposedly of such equipment is not here ...

* SuRoK505,
Hmm, well, that is if the other, although the same tuck will be the same?
And try to update the BIOS. Just in.

* Kn9zb90
Man, I'm not so cool !!! If you send over the encampment of the shaft back on track, it easily !!! In general, that what and how ???

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19 10:16