> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung J1 Owners Club (2016)

Rep: (126)
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware [F ] пїЅ | Firmware [H] пїЅ | Owners Club

Attached Image

Welcome to the club!

In the first place it was created to communicate the owners of Samsung J1 (2016) without any restrictions. In this topic you can discuss issues not covered by the other topics (discussion, firmware) for more comfortable communicating owners.

Before entering the topic, please wipe your feet and get in a good mood. The club decided to talk to "you", so that we communicate, do not hesitate!

"Ask stupid questions, receive intelligent answers" В©
(Not offtopic: D)

Who writes in this thread will automatically become a member of the club.

Theme Rules

Must Have User

Club Members

Club Signature
[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=767174"][b][color=Teal]Klub owners J1 2016 [/ color] [/ b] [/ url]

It will look like this:
J1 Owners Club 2016

Our group VKontakte

Post has been editedVolkoffstein - 21.08.18, 18:20
Reason for editing: Editing header

Rep: (48)
* norgon , Pokumekat I'm here about Knox and combustion warranty bit ...
I quote from our own forum ...
In general, even if Knox is ticking, but the damage is not caused by Ruth and others like them, then you need to stand up for their rights and demand a warranty repair.

Post has been editedr3nk0 - 29.07.16, 11:57
Reason for editing: Correction

Rep: (6)
Familiar works when Samsung. Ask about the warranty and knox. According to our little animals all the trouble to Samsung matter where it broke flashed if third-party software to all heram warranty.

* norgon One gryat prgorammka service. And, indeed, according to the logic, if I ask, and marriage, for example, the display will come out, then they will justify the refusal?

Post has been editedr3nk0 - 29.07.16, 18:47

Rep: (0)
* r3nk0, Samsung SM-N900 Galaxy Note 3 - Marriage / Repair

* r3nk0 ,
It is necessary as that to correctly formulate the question with the data and I could through it directly to ask the representative of Samsung

* norgon I rubbed each other here, it is true seller, but said that warranties pisos. Oh, everything is ambiguous and difficult.

* r3nk0 ,
There is only one way out of this situation: rolleyes:
Learn how to repair your phone yourself.

Rep: (1)
deathrox @ 29.07.2016, 19:14*
Today, it's glass with Ali.

Let's have a photo package, and on a smart!

Salomon with slits in a couple of mm above and below:

Attached Image

Post has been editedVolkoffstein - 16.11.17, 20:12
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Smiled
Attached Image

Rep: (36)
* norgon What the menus: blink:

* MACTEP3D ,
It is sewn softina smart manager. Combines antivirus kleaner something with the battery. Tav here this garbage wants to remove predustanoalenny Kaspersky. Here I think what to do.
Attached Image

Post has been editedVolkoffstein - 16.11.17, 20:17
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (36)
* norgon , I have not it. H

Rep: (144)
* norgon ,
With Dr.Web is working properly

Rep: (122)
norgon @ 30.07.2016, 11:33*
smart manager
Can you throw? I find it interesting that it differs odes that j5.

Rep: (1)
For thinking about purchasing! -Perhaps it will be useful.
==============================================
I bought "B / U" pipe Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J120F / DS 5500 with a full set + cable for computer + Sim 8GB + bumper + glass on the screen.
Telephone appeared fresh - was made on July 5 2016, in Vietnam it is written..
I twist it a couple of days - until you have installed any programs running quickly, the screen (matrix) at a high level.
Freezes, brake and network losses - glitches with Wi-Fi while it was not.
Stuck Tele2 sim card in the first slot - no no problems - to get through to everyone and to me it is easy (all indoors)
Up to 4G and GPS is not yet reached.
About GPS (satellites) and Navitel write later.
About 4G will not write anything because they do not know what even 3G: D
----------------
Google Account rid of this text + watched this videohttp://tinyurl.com/h5vdzq5in general, that of the text, that some of the video.
----------------
DETAILED STEP BY STEP BY ACCOUNT RESET
1) SideSync downloads, and is installed on a computer
2) download the file Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock.apk
A) Download archive files there.https: //drive.google.c...N4VVE/view? usp = sharing
3) turn on the phone and connect to the computer
4) transfer the Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock.apk file from the computer to the phone (you can go to the SD card, you can go to the phone’s memory), preferably to the root of the memory card so that you don’t look for a long time
5) turn off the phone from the computer and run SideSync and connect the phone back
On the phone, a window opens with the help of galaxy apps, google chrome or a standard browser, click galaxy apps, a search line will open at the top, write to the es file manager in the search, and he will ask you to log into the samsung account, log in and download the ES file manager File Manager), OPEN IT AND LOOKING FOR A FILE Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock.apk where you put it
6) INSTALL HIM asks to tick off unknown sources, you will do
7) immediately open it, the standard settings will open,
8) go to the item about the device and find "information about"
9) go there you find the "build number" and tap 10 times and the developer mode is activated
10) go out and go into the developer options
11) find "Unlock, pre-set .." and turn it on
12) go below and turn on usb debugging
13) go out and go to the point of archiving and dumping
14) click data reset and that's it!
------------------
Today asked him to charge. I emptied it into the "0" and then began to charge home charging 0,7A
This whole saga has taken exactly (3) three hours.
The first, about two hours-plus, charged probably great tone as PSU was very hot, but after this time bps began to cool, I looked it was charging 90% since that time he must have his "dozharivaet" trickle.
Now he is left another hour or 6 - will disperse. Always I spend such manipulations with batteries - as a result on the same pipe battery has served for six years and then its "inflated" but it still remains work to this day. Charging starts not earlier than 15% residue
-----------------
In general, I see so far in this handset is only one pluses +++++++++++ thought, it is not necessary - buy!
I think this is a clear leader among the famous brands on the Russian market in this price category.

P.S. DO NOT FORGET to answer my questions on the previous page !!!

Post has been editedKIG2012 - 30.07.16, 18:46

Today acquaintance wrote as they take to repair Гў.

When warranty repair machines we passed through a special program, and if the unit rutirovanny then this program will not miss this unit and accordingly repair we can not close. And it does not depend on what is defective, even though the battery ..

Regarding the removal of the guarantee)) need to read the fine print better written))
Attached Image

Post has been editednorgon - 31.07.16, 08:30
Reason for editing: Removed unnecessary

* norgon,
SVEZA today its J1 mini service center (glyukanul Smart Switch - even the body does not turn on and no matter what does not respond), at the same time asked about the Knox-bit, said that going by forest, if a bit burned. I asked to articulate about the damage not caused by root-firmware (such as dead pixels) - issued a vague answer that the warranty is immediately void. Now, who would say, is there anything in the manual to your smart that any supposedly "nizya intervene in" or similar ...

Rep: (204)
r3nk0 @ 31.07.2016, 14:22*
He issued a vague answer that the warranty is immediately void.

What a confused? Everything is clear. The service has instructions and for your sake they violate it will not. If you want to sue Samsung - one will not discourage.
All the "butt" wishing to link to only one won the case against the Messenger. But they forget one important point - who won his emphasis on the fact that the set of instructions to Ruth of.sayta Sony. The Samsung have such instruction on of.sayte? Not. Draw your own conclusions.

Rep: (0)
His wife was going to buy this phone, I went to Euroset. They said that with the Samsung does not work, they say large percentage of marriage. Also said in the communication. I'm probably not the topic, but I do not think that Samsung's high percentage of marriage. Is it so? Now, now, thoughtful. Bodies like the price / functionality. Who says that?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 10:20