> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Exchange rate | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev]

Rep: (8)
Exchange Rates
Version: 1.4
Catalog: Office programs
Last update of the program in the header:02.03.2017

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The application shows the exchange rate of the dollar, euro and oil. Central Bank rate and exchange rate.

Description:
Actual rates of the dollar, euro and oil. Real-time exchange rate. Convenient real-time currency widget.

Be the first to know the change in rates. The most current data is always at hand!

- Actual rates of the dollar, euro and oil.
- Change in course to the value of the course of the previous day.
- Convenient currency widget on the Today screen.

Tongue:Russian English
Developer: Ekaterina Eliseenko
Compatibility Required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage : https://vk.com/vincheckapp
iTunes Store : https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/course-currency-dollar-evroron-data-from-cb-sberbank/id1146810553

Story:
What's new in version 1.4
- Fixed a problem with requesting the dollar and euro exchange rates for the Central Bank.
What's new in version 1.3
- Adapted the application and widget for iOS 10.
What's new in version 1.1
- In the section "Settings" added the item "Write to developers." Now you can send us your questions, wishes or messages about bugs found7
- Small fixes.

Hello! My name is Katya and this is my third application for iPhone and iPad. I will be glad to hear your wishes! Thank!
My other applications:
- VIN check:VIN car check official on the basis of traffic police
- FSSP of Russia:FSSP Russia search for debt and fines

Post has been editedmaxipon - 02.03.17, 01:47
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (8)
I will be glad to hear suggestions and comments. I will post promo codes soon in a separate topic with promo codes. Thank!

Post has been editedekaterina_elis - 26.08.16, 18:44

Rep: (0)
Promotional codes are available for the application. We pick up in the subjectPromotional codes from users and developers

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 10.09.16, 11:04

Rep: (0)
Tell me please! 3 questions:
1) is it possible to configure the widget so that a particular widget immediately shows the amount I need - for example, one widget shows 5 dollars in tenge (immediately), the other shows 3 euros in tenge, etc. Currency exchange rates themselves are of little interest. Amount immediately interesting. It would be convenient, for example, before an online purchase - I looked at how much it costs $ 30 and you decide whether to buy now or wait for a discount.
2) is it possible to adjust the source of the exchange rate? for example, many online stores have their own coefficients / exchange rates that differ from the rates of the National Bank. it will also provide convenience in understanding the costs before buying online
3) will there be a version on android?

Post has been editedakim1917 - 03.02.17, 08:06

Rep: (126)
Can I make a widget more beautiful? And then the left part of the widget is empty. Thank.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 11:08 p.m.