Simulator Proteins [3D] | [Children's] You are a squirrel! Crawling through the trees, fly, type food in dup
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 24 ] ** [52,17%]
Good [ 9 ] ** [19,57%]
Average [ 1 ] ** [2,17%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 12 ] ** [26,09%]
Total votes: 46

Rep: (14)
Simulator Proteins
version: 2.03
Genre: Children's

Last update of the game in the header:14.06.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
You can: climb trees, fly, live in a hollow, make a nest in a hollow, get food into a hollow, find a spouse, have a baby. + Achievements + Leaderboard

Description:
Feel like a real squirrel living in an oak forest. Explore the world.
You can climb trees, as well as fly from tree to tree and not only!
You can find yourself a secluded hollow, make a nest of branches there, bring back mushrooms, acorns and berries.
From level 10 you can find your future spouse and have a child.
Follow the "Achievements" and get rewards for it in the form of skins for squirrels that will give you improvements. Fight different animals, snakes or mice and ... watch out for wolves! There is also a “Board of Leaders”, pump yourself and show who is the best squirrel in the world!

Attention:
1) All purchases made for real money are automatically restored in case of application removal or deletion of the save.
2) If you find an error (bug) in the application, please write to us.

Picture
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.SlakDev.SquirrelSimulator1

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 2.3+ 1.5 GB RAM + Adreno 305+

Download:
Version 2.03 + mod Simulator Proteins [3D] (Fast Archi007 # 86153926)

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 13.06.19, 22:03
Reason for editing: new version + mod

Who rated "awful", please write why you think so, help make the game better :)

Rep: (16)
Now I will set and give an assessment, I will describe why the people are not so pleased. On the screen already something is not very.

The idea is so-so, it is not a simulator of cats whatsoever. Implementation at the middle level, did not like:
1) Camera snapping (if I want to find some kind of lake or acorn, then I can run past 10 times to the top due to the fact that I don’t see what's going on around)
2) Monotonous quests .. Of the 5-7 quests that I completed 3 were to collect acorns, just in different quantities.
3) It does not feel when you or attack you. In that sense, either a shock or something of an impact should be applied, such as a flash or sound of a hit or camera shake.
4) Not perfect animation, when the squirrel jumps, the membranes appear only after 1 sec.
5) Not conveniently located the login button. On my 8 inch screen, you need to remove your finger from the jump and reach the button in the center, at 10 inches you will have to move the whole hand. It is better to make just above the control button as it seems to me.
6) Things will spawn in 1 and the same place .. It would be nice to make a random spawn of things and animals.

If this is your first project, then it is good enough, but there is something to finish and something to think about. For starters, of course, you have to do something with quests, because the game because of them, well, too monotonous. (at least 15 min of the game)

Post has been editedjcboy - 26.08.16, 15:43

* jcboy Thanks for the constructive criticism. And the truth is there is work to do.

The points:
1) Yeah, the mouse is not enough)
2) In general, you are right. But for this, we added the cancel quest feature. Quests can be canceled, only 20 kinds of quests, some open after certain levels, such as Hunting, Family, Child, and so on.
3) I agree
4) There is certainly not 1 second, but a share, but I still notice myself, so I partially agree
5) I agree
6) I agree

Lol, but did it really deserve the rating "terrible"? I wonder what assessment the other animal simulators on Google Play deserve then: rofl:? there is only one quest guys EV
As for KOLOV, no one is responsible for the case (and you said quite well), and therefore I think the cokes were simple) 0) because: sveta :. Yes, and what? Raska is the same, everyone has a sense of humor at height =) zaazzaz
In general, the igruha for children was conceived, but when we post there, at most one genre can be chosen, therefore, since this is a simulator game and a nursery at the same time, we are more inclined towards the simulator, but
harsh conditionssavagemessiahzine.comso strong that I feel it is necessary to change the genre to "childish": sveta :.

Rep: (205)
Simply, these simulators are already a car, if you really want to take the original, make a simulator of a tapeworm or a kakulka, it will be disgusting but unusual)

* Photon9,
Yes, car simulators, I agree, but there is a flat terrain and one quest for murder. Immediately worked terrain + the ability to crawl in any plane (trees, mountains), you can drag the fly, fly, etc., about 20 kinds of quests, why not try to originate?

Post has been editedavelog - 26.08.16, 18:52

Update, version 1.01 (the same right now on Google Play), fixed the cyborg language (getting a cyborg skin for killing a wolf)

Attached files

Attached fileSquirrelSimulator_1_01.apk(39.58 MB)

Rep: (57)
* avelog
What about trees? The textures are not even ice on the screen, but I’ll generally keep silent about the game. Is it possible to make a texture, and it is better to make a model, for something more suitable, and even like a tree? It feels like it's not trees, but flying saucers on chicken legs.

And to the note - the game pulls more on the simulator, and not on the genre of "children".

Post has been editedtanya_79.09 - 26.08.16, 20:49

* tanya_79.09,
Heh, well this game is not on PC right? And this is not a 2d game, and this game is not with rendered 3d models baked into sprites, after which the screenshots of some mobile games look like this is a game on ps4. This is a 3d game. We wanted to cover as many devices as possible so we made the graphics corresponding to mobile devices, there are a lot of games in the game.transparent geometrydue to the presence of foliage, which forces us to simplify the geometry of all other objects. In addition, the developed terrane causes additional loads due to the large number of polygons, so-called LOD is also present in some objects, which has a positive effect on performance and slightly worsens the graphics as a whole. Result: on s-4 mini goes to 50-60 fps: rolleyes :.

Conclusion: you can make the graphics better, but I'm afraid then your s3 will not pull, and also a bunch of other devices = (.

Children like to play such games more, therefore the genre "children", it is impossible to add two genres here.

Post has been editedavelog - 26.08.16, 21:26

* avelog

Ideally, you can make custom graphics through options like SD / HD. I don’t say about auto graphics selection at startup because in such a game it’s overkill.

Rep: (4)
What an insanely original, interesting and beautiful game (No)

Rep: (19)
Why did I freak out with the screen where the words "family, food, hollow" are written?

* xlotosx90
Because this is a game for children, as adults have already forgotten that the hollow can also be on a tree: D

Posted on 08/27/2016, 1:32 PM:

* SSXX,
We tried to make the original compared to other animal simulators in Google. We do not compete with the whole world in originality and beauty =) Yes, and nowhere in the description and on the screenshots is there, that
This game is original and beautiful or in general, that this is the best simulator in the world :).

Rep: (532)
* avelog ,
Put the fifth in the GP purely for the fact that there is a Russian language ,.

And yes, after 10 minutes the respawn count would set a maximum of 3-5 minutes, and the advertisements will still be watched for the children and for 2 minutes they don’t want to wait for them to serve right now.

Post has been editedISIEIAI - 27.08.16, 16:49

* ISIEIAI,
Where is without him darling)
As for respawn, some players have already reported to us. Reducing the time to 6 minutes, plus now advertising after death will occur 50/50 and not 100 percent.

Post has been editedavelog - 27.08.16, 17:11

Rep: (19)
* avelog what are you speaking about? A bunch of these three words are funny, not what they mean

Version 1.02:

-Customized balance
-Nerf advertising
- Improved game performance on all devices
-Worked achievements

Attached files

Attached fileSquirrelSimulator_1_02.apk(39.58 MB)

Post has been editedavelog - 28.08.16, 18:36

Rep: (4)
I liked this simulator .. keep it up !!

android_ch, Thanks for the support =)

Rep: (532)
* avelog ,

And what gives a fucking fly agaric?

Here you need a Easter egg, let's say 1 randomly fly agaric gives acceleration for 15 seconds and when you eat it from Mario (eating a mushroom). : rofl:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.20.19, 18:09