DEXP Ursus KX310 AVA - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | Intel Atom Z3735F | 2GB RAM

Rep: (87)
DEXP Ursus KX310 AVA
Windows 10 Home for One Language | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F | 2 GB
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Description
DEXP Ursus KX310 - worthy by a representative of a well-established line of tablets "2 in 1". The plates for a few seconds turned into almost a full laptop thanks to the stand-keyboard that connects to the tablet in one simple motion. In this case, you need not worry about how to carry a keyboard with a separate, because thanks to its unusual design, the keyboard also serves as a cover, and it does not cause discomfort. But one can not just stand to turn the tablet into a laptop, and here comes to the aid chetyrehyaedrny powerful processor Intel Atom Z3735F in conjunction with the 2GB of RAM, internal storage capacity of 32 GB and a full-fledged Windows 10 "on board". We should also mention the battery - its capacity is 8000 mAh and worthy surpasses other laptops. All this together will give you many hours of fast and comfortable work in any conditions.
Specifications
-Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F (Bay Trail), frequency: 1330-1830 MHz;
-RAM: 2 GB;
- Built-in memory: 32 GB eMMC (user accessible: 28.3 GB; with installed system: 20.8 GB);
- Screen diagonal: 10.1 ", resolution: 1280x800, manufacturing technology: IPS;
-Support memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC;
-Cameras: main and front 2 MP each;
-Sensors: accelerometer, G-sensor;
-Interfaces: 3.5 mm minijack, USB 2.0, miniHDMI, microUSB (there is support for OTG), USB 2.0 port for a complete keyboard;
-Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G (no support for calls);
Battery capacity: 8000 mAh
Utility and instructions
Problems and Solutions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactAmplifire27 in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well described here .

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 17.02.19, 11:55
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (88)
* Chudo_vische Also sideways, but on the entire screen

Rep: (3)
ant_sh @ 06.02.19, 22:11*
Foolishly disabled GOP driver (he is responsible for the graphical interface UEFI pre-boot), as a result of
tablet and Windows works, but at the start of the logo is not shown in the BIOS accordingly
can not go because screen is dark

The problem is completely solved a little on the other side - on theoverclockers.ru helped find the offset variable UEFI Setup parameters responsible for the on / off GOP driver. I wrote a utility that is using the API SetFirmwareEnvironmentVariable of operating systems includes the GOP driver.
Attached fileKX310_Enable_GOP_in_UEFI_Setup_var-bin.zip(5.72 KB)

Can be modified to on / off of any other parameter, sufficientlyfind its offset from the start of the variable Setup.
Attached fileKX310_Enable_GOP_in_UEFI_Setup_var-src.zip(1.46 KB)

Post has been editedant_sh - 11.02.19, 01:25

Rep: (4)
Last updated Windows 10, I do not know if this is related, but the next day was the kosyachit keyboard. Inter does not work, backspace and spacebar. I shake driver may help. SchA climb in the bios, check there is Windows itself or Claudia. Print this message and missing buttons I press the on-screen keyboard is. The more fun
In the BIOS does not work either. When you click on the down arrow key, moves to the right. Inter does not plow, space too. when it is pressed, the cursor moves to the beginning of the text.
Claudia change? Help or tablet is Khan?
p.s. BIOS default, contacts are clean.

Post has been editedLoner2 - 15.02.19, 22:26

Rep: (91)
* Loner2,
Most likely, the keyboard flex cable fracture (

Post has been editedWoolfier - 17.02.19, 04:49

Rep: (761)
there is an option to restore the keyboard loop? how to disassemble?

* eXense,
DEXP Ursus KX310 AVA - Discussion
And there is the same, the posts below.

Post has been editedWoolfier - 17.02.19, 06:02

Rep: (253)
eXense @ 17.02.19, 05:55*
there is an option to restore the keyboard loop? how to disassemble?

I will addWoolfier , just in case...
DEXP Ursus Apollo Z110 / Z110i - Discussion (Post sergeypv2009 # 80656134)

Rep: (0)
ant_sh @ 11.02.19, 01:24*
GOP driver (he is responsible for the graphical interface UEFI pre-boot

Hello, please help to understand how to put this driver? how to put back the backup BIOS at all? Tablet dexp 10w2 3G, 5V 2A. and the overall picture of this - to do everything according to instructions from foradey1983 tab Warning if off-USB3.0, etc .. Now the plate then when standing on the charging, blue LED lights, such as turn on, but the screen is dark ... how to revive him?

Loner2 @ 15.02.19, 19:48*
BIOS defaults

Hello, please tell me how to put back the backup BIOS? brick. 10w2 5V 2A

* nforce74,
DEXP Ursus KX310 AVA - Discussion
Or programmer ..
Provided that there is a dump, made as the same programmer.

Post has been editedWoolfier - 22.02.19, 04:34

I will addWoolfier If you disable usb support in the BIOS ... It is useful to read, from the neighbors, not safe, really helped to kx 110i, kx210i, prestigio, and not only ...
Prestigio MultiPad VISCONTE 4U - Discussion (Post by sergeypv2009 # 82097099)
Prestigio MultiPad VISCONTE 4U - Discussion (Post Stratos87 # 82101279)

Post has been editedsergeypv2009 - 22.02.19, 12:26

Woolfier @ 22.02.19, 06:29*
Friendssavagemessiahzine.com

Thanks guys

atby thispainted post where yuzb soldered to the keyboard, and in what order to solder to the contact group that itself is connected to the tablet?

I am assuming that the first contact 3 + 5V, D-, D +, and the last two is minus, right?

similar assumptionsjustified

Post has been editedeXense - 04.03.19, 20:30

eXense @ 04.03.19, 20:49*
I am assuming that the first contact 3 + 5V, D-, D +, and the last two is minus, right?

That's right ....
Dexp ursus 10W2 3G - Talk (Post i81 # 45383635)
Dexp ursus 10W2 3G - Talk (Post kav260777 # 45384398)

[Quote] guys gathered programmer to restore the brick dexp 10w2, but! I do not see the picture in the topicDEXP Ursus KX310 AVA - Discussion (Vadim19929 # 57688799 Post)where to connect, there is filled with adhesive all ... If anyone knows where and how to help please!

The tablet is cut down suddenly, blinking red diode. When the screen displays the charging. When switched on again, so can run for half an hour and then cut down, and can cut down and barely batting lokskrinom. Who faced with such nonsense?

Rep: (61)
* eXense, like a battery

* grayn, Well, right now I have it passed out at 74%, endlessly blinking red LED, while I was not knocked out. Looked into uefi, I nifiga not realized uploaded axis including the maximum energy saving (it turns was max. Capacity) and yet works.
yesterday passed out at 64% after restart immediately passed out again.
I now believe that the blame for the CPU overheating, although tablet in his hands is not so heated, mainly when watching online videos on YouTube via Firefox and FS client.
It can uefi correct performance of critical temperatures?

* eXense,
View the temperature may be using AIDA64
But I agree with* grayn, This is very similar to a dying battery.

Rep: (61)
* eXense, dying battery can hold a charge for a long time without load, the discharge graph is smooth. But sharply increased load battery can not cope, and the voltage drop will be fast below the critical level.
In any case, we only assume to look for the cause.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 22:44