LinageOS 13 [ 4 ] ** [1,31%]
Resurrection Remix 3.7.4 [ 3 ] ** [0,98%]
Ported firmware [ 23 ] ** [7,52%]
Firmware from topic HT17 PRO [ 15 ] ** [4,9%]
Total votes: 306

Rep: (396)
HomTom HT17 - Firmware
PictureHOMTOM HT17
Description " | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Dear users! Note that with the custom recovery installed, root rights, updating the firmware version will result in a bootlap.

Before flashing the phone, be sure to read - information on displays

Before flashing the phone, be sure to backup nvram and nvdata in twrp, so that if something happens, you can easily recover.

For owners of HT17 new revisions - check out!HomTom HT17 - Firmware (Post deym_s # 67729746)

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Recovery
Instructions
miscellanea
Survey Screenshots

The poll is closed 09.11.17
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 06.08.19, 14:21
Reason for editing: Resurrection Remix 5.8.8

Rep: (7)
How to sew a PC? How fleshtulom? IMEI does not fly off? Earlier sews his Doogee X5 repeatedly fleshtulom not fly anything, but here write that likely fly off? It is a pity there is no curator, no occupancy issues. No instructions on how to sew, which can be a problem, etc.

Rep: (496)
* Nikas07 If nothing vaypat the IMEI does not come loose, generally enough to update the flash System and boot. This can be done through Flash Tool, and through TWRP.

* zmey3301, Yeah. It remains to understand how to do it. The cap does not say anything like sewn.

* Nikas07, to have TWRP all describe By SP Flash Tool there are a lot of guidessavagemessiahzine.comand the internet, if the write to the QMS, help.

Rep: (3)
after the upgrade to R05, beg through fleshtul to R03, should be put TWRP and fixes. all fell on the first try. People who read the topic, if you really want to flash painless. in the subject Everything is!

Rep: (0)
Ustagovil UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.zip through rekaveri. SuperSU appeared, but the Root-rights applications are not available. What could be the reason?

Rep: (10)
To install over twrp can somehow set system r04 r05 shell out, or it is necessary to put through a patch?

* shmulka, and the application binary SuperSU see?

Post has been editedzmey3301 - 24.08.16, 11:53

zmey3301 @ 24.08.2016, 11:52*
* shmulka, and the application binary SuperSU see?

Hmm ... and how to check?

Rep: (23)
* shmulka , There was a problem, I do not know what has caused, but I reinstalled rekaveri and then immediately put the root.
1. rekaveri
2. Reboot
3. Ruth
4. Reboot
The dough should leave the message about updating a binary file.

* for_kav, it will be custom firmware? They they will be ported to another phone or writing as an official? Probably it will not be free. They would do well to climb and inzhinerke clocked settings to the sound, wifi, gps, bluetooth not working, etc. Generally would correct all schools.

Rep: (183)
Hell, for an hour, I can not supply drivers for fleshtul. when you install writes that the driver does not need to be updated, though I already deleted them). Already I downloaded 100MB of different drivers and has done 20 procedures. vin7, x32: bubble:
UPD. Still, I defeated him, the driver got up only after the removal of the battery, TWRP - flashed too, without the battery.

Post has been editedmixail16tgk - 24.08.16, 22:36

Rep: (23)
* Nikas07, custom bikes will be, but a lot of guys that are able, based on the number of ports.

moderators ... By the way where is my message ??

You can do already in hat poll who on what firmware? And my R04 again zaglyuchila (dark screen when powering on) on any sewing do not know now.

Rep: (21)
Archive file with the OTA update 04 to 05. If the fix (add / write) binary, it can be put through such twrp. Who has not rutovany, can be put through a drain rekaveri or as a local update (via a standard menu updates over the air), if for some reason can not be downloaded for example.
Attached fileupdate.zip(12.47 MB)

Post has been editedStepche - 25.08.16, 03:47

Rep: (100)
Once on the team links the developers (Smart Rom Team) Firmware is removed, then just give my opinion \ wishes regarding firmware on this smartphone, I hope this team in the forum thread :)
On this device, in accordance with its iron optimally suitable 32-bit 5.1 or 6.1 and also 32 bits. Unfortunately HT17, for 64 bit RAM firmware amount should be 2 giga, but bit 32 will drag on HT17 once or twice.
thank.

for_kav @ 24.08.2016, 15:08*
* shmulka , There was a problem, I do not know what has caused, but I reinstalled rekaveri and then immediately put the root.
1. rekaveri
2. Reboot
3. Ruth
4. Reboot
The dough should leave the message about updating a binary file.

Now. It does not appear super su icon. Rekvveri put out, reboot, and nothing

Post has been editedshmulka - 25.08.16, 09:25

Rep: (225)
All privet.Stal recently the owner of this apparata.V principle, everything works fine, tweaked a little sound, threw out the trash system ... Who managed to put Xposed? He would put two versions of the instructions, restart the vibrate button, the screen is dark, long press on start button only restart the menu and everything really works ... Who faced ...? Can postaree version which works ???

Post has been editedchak55 - 25.08.16, 13:47

Rep: (2)
* chak55 , Rutoval? The system of rules?

Rep: (225)
* darkcorp Set recovery under the instruction of a cap and sewing archive ... The cleaning system root explorer-th ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/03/20, 3:17