PHILIPS Android SMART TV 2016 [Android] | [SmartTV]

Rep: (100)
DiscussionPHILIPS Android SMART TV 2016
PictureSmartTV
TV 2014 | TV 2015 | TV 2016 пїЅ | TV 2017 | TV 2018

Specifications
Android в„ў 5.1 OS (Lollipop), upgrade available to Android 6.0.
Processor: quad core
RAM:
The amount of internal memory: 8-16 GB (depending on model) + the ability to increase memory via USB

How to find out the year of the TV
The last digit in the title of the TV indicates the year of manufacture:
[*]8 - 2013
[*]9 пїЅ 2014
[*]0 - 2015
[*]1 - 2016
[*]2 - 2017
[*] etc.
Example: Philips 75PUS710 1 / 60 is a 2016 model year.

Useful
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedmihadom - 18.01.19, 21:26
Reason for editing: Perfect Pixel Ultra HD

Rep: (23)
* baka-al
I read on the forum that, perhaps, in such cases, this angle is tightened by a bolt that twists the case behind, some helped to release the bolt a little. The forum is not for the fillet, but the meaning is the same. But not the fact that this is the reason.

Rep: (14)
* chelovek900
He did it - it did not help

Rep: (3)
* puzzo888,
What kind of movie?

Rep: (0)
Tell me how best to solve the problem of typing in voice, if the remote control does not have a microphone, can I type in voice through my phone? Which camera to install, for skype and which is better to choose a joystick for games? Model Philips 43PUS6501 / 60

Post has been editedJonyxx - 28.10.16, 13:37

Rep: (37)
JonyXX @ 10.28.2016, 12:32*
Is it possible to type text by voice via telephone?

There are two programs, but they work crookedly:
Philips tv remote
android tv remote control

Post has been editedreuta - 28.10.16, 19:58

Movian

Rep: (515)
Lord_leo7 @ 10.23.2016, 18:58*
I tried to put acestream, and torrent tv. Does not work.
Any ideas how to solve this?

Sorry, of course, if I interfere
but try reading in the next branch, starting with this post,
PHILIPS Android SMART TV 2015 - Discussion
everything is written there in detail, with pictures and videos ...

Rep: (23)
installed today, worksFS VideoBox

Rep: (1)
Greetings to all, I bought a 49 "Philips 49PFT5501 / 60 TV, did it as it was written, allowed installation from unknown sources, and what next, stick a flash drive and it doesn’t see arch files only videos, what am I doing wrong? Tell me please.
I also wanted to ask, wifi constantly hangs when watching a video on YouTube, it constantly loads, it's probably a router or ...? although the signal level is 3 sticks.
another problem, I turned off wifi in the TV menu, then I could not connect until I cut min for 5 TVs from the electric network, after he connected himself,
and yet, no one knows if there is a contrast in this TV set?

Post has been editedsphera13 - 09.11.16, 11:12

Sphera13 @ 11/09/2016, 12:06*
and he does not see arch files only video

To install the APK packages, you need to use any file manager, for example, I recommend this:

https: //play.google.co…m.estrongs.android.pop

Thank you, I purchased this telly on November 3, updated the software because it was very slow and gave errors, after the update it became better.
Then the question arose about installing exactly what I needed, I tried and failed, asked a question on the site’s website, there’s still no answer, I decided to look, and suddenly there’s a topic onsavagemessiahzine.com, and there is a miracle !!!

Sphera13 @ 11/09/2016, 12:06*
I also wanted to ask, wifi constantly hangs when watching a video on YouTube, it constantly loads, it's probably a router or ...?

Regarding network configuration and bottleneck searching, I recommend looking in the next topic,
starting from this post:
PHILIPS Android SMART TV 2015 - Discussion (Post by sysinfo # 54629029)

Thank! there is a question, everything turned out to install, but where is this program now, it is not in the main menu, can you tell me where to look?

Sphera13 @ 11/09/2016, 12:50*
Thank! there is a question, everything turned out to install, but where is this program now, it is not in the main menu, can you tell me where to look?

Yes - I must admit, such a problem exists, it is written about this even on the Philips website.
This is due to the fact that not all programs installed through the APK comply with the requirements of the TV interface.

To run such programs, do the following:
1 - Press the HOME button (house)
2 - Go to the very bottom - Preferences - Application Management
3 - And oh - a miracle - our programs installed through the APK are all visible in the category
Downloaded applications

Thank you again! for help in this matter, I first encountered such problems, because acquired this miracle of television for the first time on the Andryusha Axis

Hello.
Yesterday, too, acquired 43pus6501 / 12
I figured out how to install apk from a flash drive, all the programs are really in: Settings - Application Management - installed applications.
who knows how to move them to the main menu ???
Can anyone set another launcher or some other thread way ???
and even bigger request
advise what-thread programs for access to EX and other resources. 100% working.
and also programs for viewing various channels, what is the most convenient way to watch? (Internet speed available)
P.S. I was faced with setting up smarttv for the first time, so do not kick so hard for possibly stupid questions.
Thanks in advance to everyone.

Dendi_master @ 11/09/2016, 16:30*
advise what-thread programs for access to EX and other resources. 100% working.
and also programs for viewing various channels, what is the most convenient way to watch?

The most optimal operation according to the scheme = PC + HMS + TV
I’ve been using it for several years, I haven’t found a better solution yet,
written in more detail in the next topic, starting with this post:
PHILIPS Android SMART TV 2015 - Discussion (Post by sysinfo # 54607622)

Sysinfo @ 11/09/2016, 14:53*
The most optimal operation according to the scheme = PC + HMS + TV
I’ve been using it for several years, I haven’t found a better solution yet,
written in more detail in the next topic, starting with this post:
PHILIPS Android SMART TV 2015 - Discussion (Post by sysinfo # 54607622)

Thank you very much, the way to move the prog to the main menu does not exist yet? maybe there is a third-party launcher of a thread?

Dendi_master @ 11/09/2016, 20:05*
Thank you very much, the way to move the prog to the main menu does not exist yet? maybe there is a third-party launcher of a thread?

Try this from a neighboring topic:
PHILIPS Android SMART TV 2015 - Discussion (Post by gonsoft # 48278885)

I can not change the launcher. 6401

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 9:47