IRBIS TW45 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 Home | 10.1 | Intel Atom Z3735G | 1 GB

Rep: (1)
IRBIS TW45
Windows 10 Home | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735G | 1 Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Operating System - Windows 10 Home
Processor - Intel Atom Z3735G 4x1330 MHz
Built-in memory - 32 GB
RAM - 1 GB
Slot for memory cards - microSDHC, up to 32 GB
Screen - 10.1 ", 1280x800, TFT IPS, glossy
Touch screen - capacitive, multitouch
Number of pixels per inch (PPI) - 149
Video Processor - (Integrated) Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail)
Wi-Fi Support - Wi-Fi 802.11n
The number of SIM-cards - 1
Mobile Communications - GPRS, EDGE, 3G, H, H +
Rear camera - 2 megapixels
Front camera - 2 megapixels
Built-in speaker - Stereo.
Built-in microphone +
Auto Screen Orientation +
Sensors - accelerometer
QWERTY keyboard +
Connecting to a computer via USB - not available.
Connecting external devices via USB - USB 3.0 Type A
Connecting to a TV / Monitor - mini HDMI
Audio / headphone output - 3.5 mm
Dock Connector +
Battery capacity - 7000 mAh
USB Charging +
Dimensions (LxWxD) - 278x170x10 mm
Weight - 600 g

OS installation
Windows 10 Home (Stock)
Drivers and system image

You will need a flash drive of at least 4 GB to install. Format the FAT32 flash drive.
1. Launch the tablet and press ESC on the keyboard.
2. Select boot.
3. Choose a flash drive.
4. Install the usual Windows 10.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 08.08.18, 21:42

Install Windows 10 Home (Stock)
Download:
Ya.Disk

1) Insert the charger. To eliminate low battery charging;
2) Format the USB flash drive in NTFS;
3) Run RUFUS;
4) Specify the image: Winpe_x86_ntfs.iso;
5) Partition layout and type of system interface: GPT For computers with UEFI;
6) File system: NTFS;
7) Volume Label: Winpe;
8) We press the start and wait;
9) Copy the images, Scripts and TEST_TOOL folders from the firmware archive (TW45 Win 10 Home.zip) to the root of our prepared flash drive;
10) Insert the flash drive into the tablet;
11) Turn on the tablet, press ESC. We select Boot Manager and in it we select our flash drive;
12) Automatic installation of Windows 10 Home;
13) Install the drivers if required, they are in the archive (TW45 Win 10 Drivers.zip).

Rep: (0)
I read that on one of the models of the same company (tw 31 like), the user opened the tablet and confirmed that the tablet has two operational memory slots.
Question: is there the same on the 45th?

Rep: (7)
the tablet has two memory slots

and what will it give?For example- is there a bga-soldering skill?) Yes, and the specifications are worth a look at the processor3735
Intel Atom Z3735G is a quad-core SoC for tablets based on the Android operating system, which is characterized by reduced power consumption of less than 4 watts. It operates at a frequency of 1.33-1.83 GHz, built according to the standards of 22-nm energy-efficient technology on the Bay Trail-T platform, includes Tri-Gate transistors and, unlike the Z3735F, works with a 32-bit single-channel DDR3L- memory controller RS-1333 (maximum 1 GB).

Supports Micro SD 64gb, at the declared read / write speed.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (10)
Tell me plz - I'm trying to reinstall Windows. Zatyk at the step
Turn on the tablet, press ESC. We select Boot Manager and in it we select our flash drive;
flushes are not in the list, there are 2 points:
windows boot manager and internal efi Shell

on the guide in the header the flash drive was also not displayed, I reinstalled on the guide in the second post, be careful, when choosing the disk image in Rufos, the settings default. can anyone pty start android?

Rep: (2)
When installing clean Windows (from the site of Mikes) from scratch, drivers are not installed automatically (unidentified equipment, the sensor does not work), but for some reason, downloaded from the off site, are not installed (from the snow leopard). It is not clear in general how to install them separately.

Post has been editedA_curie - 26.01.17, 22:41

Respect for firewood ...

Rep: (70)
the user opened the tablet and confirmed that the tablet has two slots for operational memory.
Question: is there the same on the 45th?

Inside IRBIS TW-45

However, as the person above said, according to the specifications of the processor, more than 1GB will not pick

Post has been editedth3_smart - 09.04.17, 22:46

Can someone tell me where to order a similar - to the original case for our tablet?

Today I changed the glass, everything is fine, it came up. Works exactly without calibration.
I ordered glass from China.

I want to say the fact that we have exactly glass on the tablet. A plastic film with black rims is glued on the glass. Therefore, this plastic sticker is overwritten.

Post has been editedGreenbytes - 25.04.17, 12:51

* Greenbytes , for what ordered and where?

Is it possible to install win 10 x64 on it?

* electrock , not. CPU only under 32

Filled the keyboard, can you tell me where to buy or an analogue of Chinese. Thanks in advance. At least a link.

Post has been editedTDLim - 06.06.17, 19:27

Who did not try to install another Windows? Or make multi Android and Windows.

I tried to install a clean Windows, but the screen mirrors, you click in one, it is pressed in the other. I tried firewood, etc., etc. a lot of things, but I could not fix it.

Colleagues help. Put clean Windows. The sound is not working. I put firewood 10 times. Effect 0.

from the second post deliver Windows.

Posted on 08/09/2017, 14:10:

semenyanzin

I will disappoint you, but we have a 64-bit processor. And here is the UEFI 32-bit bootloader.

Rep: (41)
How many operatives on it are available at startup and if you can screen?) Enough? Does it slow down?

Post has been editedNikitoss93 - 30.08.17, 19:38

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 9:46