DEXP Ursus KX210i - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | Z3735F Bay Trail-T 1.83GHz |

Rep: (11)
DEXP Ursus KX210i - Discussion
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F Bay Trail-T 1.83 GHz | 2Gb
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
[b]Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Classification
Type tablet
Model DEXP Ursus KX210i
Year of release 2015
Appearance, body
The back color is black
Front color black
Body Material Plastic
Screen
Screen diagonal 10.1 "
Screen resolution 1280x800
Pixel density of 149 ppi
IPS screen technology
Type of touch screen capacitive
Multi-touch screen is
System
Windows 10 operating system
Intel processor manufacturer
Intel Atom Z3735F processor model
Number of cores 4
Processor frequency 1.33 GHz
4x Bay Trail-T 1.83 GHz processor configuration
Intel HD Graphics video processor
2 GB RAM
Built-in 32 GB memory
Memory card slot available
Type of memory card micro SD, micro SDHC
The maximum size of a memory card is 32 GB
Wireless connection
No cellular module
Work in cell phone mode is not
There is no support for two SIM cards
Wi-Fi support is
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
Bluetooth is
Bluetooth 4.0 version
Camera
Rear camera is
The number of megapixels rear camera 2.0
Front camera there
The number of megapixels front camera 2.0
Nutrition
Battery capacity 6000 mAh
Sound
Built-in speaker is
Built-in microphone is
Functionality
There is no GLONASS support
No GPS support
Accelerometer sensors (G-sensor)
Connection
Micro usb connectors
Micro HDMI video outputs
No MHL support
Connector type mini-jack headphones 3.5 mm
External keyboard
Keyboard included
Additionally
Warranty card, keyboard dock, charger, user manual
Dimensions, weight
Width 254 mm
Height is 155 mm
Thickness 9.3 mm
Weight 520 g
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 05.11.18, 01:42
Reason for editing: BIOS dump

Rep: (0)
Sometimes hangs (either outputs a blue screen) at the exit from sleep mode. The image system (Win 10) from the Microsoft drivers from the official site. Has anyone experienced this?

How long does the battery is fully charged when the video and games?

Sensor driver began? I reinstalled, 3 months can not figure out how to put the sensor ...
o.O

Swagga5Like @ 17.12.2016, 11:07*
Sensor driver began? I reinstalled, 3 months can not figure out how to put the sensor ...
o.O

Yes, I reinstall the system several times, that the sensor operates on Win 10, which is 8.1

Please tell me where he took drivers? Or where I can not find. :( Thank you in advance.

Rep: (12)
* Mistabishilol Similarly tupit itself kapets as I think in windsurfing school, gave to the service center, changed more accurately restore the software, right now anyway as all tupit (

Rep: (1)
I'm still buzzing, flying for the second month.

By sabzh:

Tanks fly at low, just above and the body begins to warm up and consequently, failure in FPS and audible artifacts.
In other games I have not tried
The office suites / Internet / YouTube at full bd - flies.

Screen with excellent viewing angles, sharp and bright.
The sound of shit as soon as he unscrews the whole.

Enough for 1.5-2 hours of play in the tanks for max. brightness.
At 6 watch can viewing movies full bd, at brightness of 25%.

Is it possible to put the device 7 or xp?

I bought this device after the New Year. Good holds a charge, the performance is also at an acceptable level. To work with of Microsoft Office and surf the internet via Chrome, and Edge is enough.

However, a few days from the beginning of the use of the problems started with the correct definition of docking station, sometimes connects to the tablet is only the second or third time. Also, after the release of the sleep mode and reset periodically irreproducible bugs synchronization. Go change while there is time, or maybe somehow it is possible to correct the problem with the docking station independently?

P.S Not all apps may be installed from the Store. On the new Windows Updates anniversary 10. screen download the application it says that it uses I understand the system some components are not enough to run. The most interesting that all the latest updates delivered and in theory it should work fine.

System after buying the tablet is not reinstalled.

Post has been editedxeroxkos - 17.01.17, 17:36

The problem with shutdown / reboot goes to a blue screen with an error driver power state failure, as long turn on after blue screen. native driver tried to reinstall does not help. Which driver is the problem?

I now began to wonder whether it is possible to install windows 7 on this device?

Rep: (3)
Can I install it on Ableton or not. I write music I think a tablet to take himself for this in the constant travel.

Hello, explain how to install windows 10, the image of the stick thrown where to click to start the installation can not understand

Rep: (8)
* Ubityi, image should not just throw in the Flehite, and burn it there. possible through Ultra ISO. then puts it in a card reader in the BIOS and taps (Fn + ESC on native clave at startup). choose Boot devices, and if you did everything correctly, you will see there is a USB flash drive.

Posted 29/03/2017 18:18:

* rammstein44, You can only cautiously. the problem is that our plate is only supported x86 EFI BIOS, and vin7 not, so running x64 systems, and systems below vin8 x86 impossible. I read the instructions on how you can make the loader through GRUB. if interested, I will put a link to an article

The device is good, recently took over the 3999RUR renovated. Everything is fine, I did not expect that so the charge holds. But there was a problem after resetting the bottom of the bottom panel has stopped working. I decided to make a reset again, this time writing error. Now I will try through the original image win10 + driver dexp. : Beee:

Posted on 29/03/2017, 19:05:

* wmedia,
Campaign theme this Divays all rotten ...

Post has been editedespada693 - 29.03.17, 19:06

Also I bought renovated. after reset and began to mirror the touch. set wood on touch, then the top half of the screen works perfectly, and the lower mirror. It failed to calibrate.

* Dimir8787, Do not believe me, were recovered. Without reinstalling. I also read the forum feared troubles with tachem. Now what will you do?

Subject just the machine is not rotten norms, and drivers should be put as an administrator, then everything falls norms and standards touch works.

Post has been editedUbityi - 30.03.17, 13:21

Rep: (8)
* espada693, Despite what he is "rotten". in terms of drivers, so many, so it's the norm. But what percent of x64 stands with UEFI x86 - yes, Tukhlya.

Rep: (6)
and why there is a 64-bit system is 2 GB of memory?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 18:24