End of Android?

Rep: (331)
mischell @ 15.09.2016, 00:54*
With Heiskrin Vinvin it is still kidalovo!

With services now like rules but Hayes is not the best option ..

Rep: (112)
Why then I am sure that Android in general can not be the end, had never seen the operating system that would firmly held the entire planet in circulation. Here at IOS in my personal opinion when the end might come, from Windows Phone by default, it is already here, but not Android, it is like a perpetual motion machine once invented and now will be for life.
That's what happens when I let the genie out of the bottle ....

Rep: (915)
* paraloid I fully support. It will only grow. But the competition is necessary to create new opportunities and healthy race performance and the battery life time.

Rep: (196)
And the competition is and will be an android.
The name of this competition - Apple iOS in general and in particular.

As Apple does not chase the total number of sold iPhone, but jealously watching two things:
1. In order to beat the debit with the credit. That is, the firm received substantial profits and thus maintained their viability.
2. Toworld champions (Devices for more than $ 500), the share of iPhone has never dropped below 50%.

That is great iPhone to compete with Android, but only among the flagships.
This is enough to Android felt next to him at a distance competitor breathing.

P.S. Well, Microsoft has lagged behind for 15 years with its sales model, the name of which - $ 40 per licensed copy W10M one device. Now the world differently profits extracted from the sales of smartphones - without arm-twisting iron vendors demanding cash payments for every copy of the OS.
But for $ 40 (in the Retail!) Chinese can ready itself an entry-level smartphone make! I myself have used this for 3 years! And you know - it is quite normal! A small only mobile operating system for the money want to sell !!!

paraloid @ 28.01.17, 19:06*
Why then I am sure that Android in general can not be the end

Alas, the whole will sooner or later come to an end.
Even the Sun and the Earth will disappear in a few billion years. :)
Well, Android is going to die when Linux will die.
I hope that this will be a very, very long time!

Post has been editedmkudritsky - 29.01.17, 07:21

Rep: (100)
mkudritsky @ 29.01.17, 07:13*
But Android will die when the die Linux

As Gugel no longer support, and Pomeroy.

Rep: (79)
I do not believe. This IOS faster bent than our beloved Andrew

Post has been editedriko0071961 - 05.04.17, 15:09
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (103)
What do you think? Fuchsia robot eats or choke?

choke
Attached Image

Time will tell

Rep: (0)
so many years with the android will be nothing. Only if you do not invent anything fundamentally new

Rep: (1614)
mkudritsky @ 29.01.17, 06:13*
requiring cash payments for every copy of OS

Is Google does not take a bribe for each device with its services? Is not that why some budget devices were no Play-Market (and no, I do not mean cell phones for the Chinese market, where Google services are banned)?

Another issue is that there is a smaller amount will be ...

Post has been editedA.R.S - 26.05.17, 23:21

Rep: (196)
A.R.S Probably, the Google also takes a bribe for their services!
But we will try to estimate the size of the bribes.

I in 2013 took teXet X-Basic for $ 80 at the exchange rate.
We once found in China is almost a complete analog basic. And sell it in China for the same $ 80, but without Google.
The only difference was that in BASIC were:
- 3.2MP main camera without the autofocus (in analog 5MP autofocus camera);
- has not general no sensors on the front (illumination, proximity), while it was all analog.

I then suggested that the price difference is due to the cameras and sensors went to pay tribute to Russian corruption.
Well, the company was forced to pay teXet certifiers, customs, fire brigade, the roof of bandits and other workaholic, people from the plow ...

And it turned out that this almost tangible difference in price between the real teXet X-Basic and Chinese analogue also wormed Google to pay for their services! : D
(The fact that teXet X-Basic has officially been installed all the services from Google, including PlayMarket and Youtube).

If only it were so simple, Microsoft would not have suffered a horrible defeat on the battlefield OS gadgets.
Looks like royalties for theirs OS WP / W10M in the $ 25- $ 40 is not going to any comparison with Google deductions for their services, if any, charges generally have the place to be ...
Google has long since found a gentle way of making money, rather than directly to the brazen zalezanie Vendors iron purse and eventually transit - in our purses with you.

Post has been editedmkudritsky - 27.05.17, 09:26

Rep: (29)
Listen and how chtr assumptions this OS upgrade android: D
But I think that this new OS just a week pobudet and voalya YES ZDRAASTVUET ANDROID! + How android 8.0?

Post has been editedKevkagame - 08.08.17, 12:07

Rep: (48)
This single axis, which will be a very long time, and it looks very strange. The PC will not, and will not eat Andryushka ... I hope.

Rep: (172)
* werwolf696 No, not the end, it will be just the same android, but with a modified design, and will be separated from the Linux kernel.

Rep: (6)
* Rodik ... 24,
And at the core of what is then?

Rep: (172)
* sitizen4 , On its own core.

Rep: (5)
werwolf696 @ 15.08.16, 16:06*
I read the manual for installing Linux on Linux .. I smoked :)

By the way this is not true), there are many "zolotorukih" pingvinmenov that can at Easy simplify these processes several times (http://portwine-linux.ru/world-of-tanks-linux/)
and to be honest, Linux and competition in vindyavs may soon lead to something else, some distortions such as vindolinuks: rofl:
so do not worry and put windose, and on top of tench. (eeee ischo one rookie hooked into my my Linux troops)

Rep: (16)
I'm more interested that may present a new OS, I think fundamentally opposed to new droid will not, for example, all the same a long tap, swipe, etc. will remain.

Rep: (319)
It does not fly, because trying to solve problems that nobody puts.

Post has been editedskalana - 05.02.18, 10:32

Rep: (112)
IMHO in Android can not be the end, it's like a perpetual motion machine that can only be set up, and then he will always be there. I think Google with your droid will be a very long time to haunt the minds of consumers. Even if the phone is finally reborn into something else, there would still be omnipresent droid, with some sort of artificial intelligence, 3D, virtual, etc.

Rep: (100)
skalana @ 05.02.18, 10:30*
not fly
It may well take off.
paraloid @ 06.02.18, 00:05*
IMHO in Android can not be the end
IMNSHO maybe even as he can. Just one moment Gugel stop the development of Android in connection with his transfer to another OS. For a while they will continue to exist in parallel, but then, it is still closed down.
So the stakes must be taken on the basis of whether the letter Z to reach, or sooner will throw :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 6:47