Scishion V88 [Android] | [TV Box] [Rockchip RK3229]

Rep: (210)
DiscussionScishion v88
Picture[Android] [TV Box] [RK3229]
Discussion пїЅ
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
A source of information
-4K H.265 through the same bandwidth.
-8GB eMMC enables faster transmission and program faster.
-It supports the 3D movie which makes you appreciate your time and splendid visual feast freely.
-Only clicking the remote control, you can control your spare time. (Making your video, audio, pictures, and your phone.)
-During your spare time, Skype, Facebook, Twitter or QQ etc.

Model: V88
Type: TV Box
GPU: Mali-400
System: Android 5.1
CPU: RK3229
Core: 1.5GHz, Quad Core
RAM: 1G
ROM: 8G
Max. Extended Capacity: 16G
Color: Black
Decoder Format: H.264, H.265
Video format: 4K, AVI, DAT, MKV, MOV, MPEG, MPG, RM, VC-1, WMV
Audio format: AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, RM, WMA
Photo Format: JPEG, JPG, PNG
Support XBMC: Yes
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
Interface: AV, DC Power Port, HDMI, RJ45, SD Card Slot, SPDIF, USB2.0
Language: Multi-language
System Bit: 32Bit
Firmware Version: Android 5.1
Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
Power Input Vol: 5V
Power Adapter Output: 5V 2A
Package Contents: 1 x SCISHION V88 TV Box, 1 x Power Charger Adapter, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x English Manual

Firmware
A photo
Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 07.06.19, 07:51
Reason for editing: Android 7.1.2 stock for v88 / v88PLUS_RTL8723cs

One of the cheapest TV set-top boxes at the moment.
You can buy for $ 20 approximately.

Rep: (103)
Has anyone already used? What are your impressions? Enough 1Gb RAM for watching online movies and torrent videos?

Post has been editedGocM @ N - 14.08.16, 09:30

* GocM @ N,
There is a mx4 theme with a similar iron. So far no one has got it.

Rep: (0)
I bought it on Alik for 1400. Since I didn’t have a case with tv boxes and I don’t know at all in this area, I’m satisfied with the purchase because I took it purely for youtube and 720p TV shows. With these tasks, this device will probably cope.

Rep: (12)
Received today, the first impression is positive, the temperature of the processor is 30 * -34 * C in idle, at a load of 50-60C, not like in A95X and beelink mini with S905 50-55C chip in idle.
The memory on the device is free around 450-500 mb, with all the 1GB memory being visible, and not like in the above-mentioned A95X and beelink 750mb.
There are 3 launchers to choose from, wifi is stable, it will be necessary to backup the firmware to MX4, for some reason the torrent stream controller stutters, you need to deal with ace stream, and from the playlist provider all HD is normal, as on MX4 there is a stock video player that twists all in hardware. I ordered a parcel on GB for 20 days, the delivery of the SDK came as always from them in a crumpled box, as if she were playing football.

Rep: (1013)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Multimedia devices
The request of the vehicle to follow the alignment of the topic header to the standards of the new section.

Rep: (28)
Ordered on Ali for 1300 rubles. Waiting for the parcel. I want to test games with a gamepad. Well, not very clever, and so on. Even just connect it to the bluetooth, and from the ps3 gamepad to connect. Emulators shogi and dandy deliver. In general, I took for experimentation.)))) How come come accomplish your goal.

Rep: (5)
Also received, slow, my impression, before that was mx4k ​​like faster.

Is OpenELEC under it?

Rep: (0)
* zdil
Very slow or tolerant? The main thing is not to hang and not turn off while watching something.

Switched to HD, it began to work normally. In short, FullHD is not in it.
Can open a dispute. : happy:

Are you talking about anything?

Resolution reduced

Rep: (3)
* zdil Please post the data with AIDA64

Rep: (9)
Received today, the first impression is positive, the temperature of the processor is 30 * -34 * C in idle, at a load of 50-60C, not like in A95X and beelink mini with S905 50-55C chip in idle.
The memory on the device is free around 450-500 mb, with all the 1GB memory being visible, and not like in the above-mentioned A95X and beelink 750mb.
There are 3 launchers to choose from, wifi is stable, it will be necessary to backup the firmware to MX4, for some reason the torrent stream controller stutters, you need to deal with ace stream, and from the playlist provider all HD is normal, as on MX4 there is a stock video player that twists all in hardware. I ordered a parcel on GB for 20 days, the delivery of the SDK came as always from them in a crumpled box, as if she were playing football.

Solve a problem with Torrent Stream Controller?

SHERMORTER.

In the MX thread, they wrote that the problem with Torrent Stream Controller appears on the 5th Android, on the 4th, everything is fine.

Rep: (187)
Are you talking about anything?

Apparently, about the speed of your connection ...

Rep: (96)

That is, it does not support Full HD resolution?
Or does it support but hang?
Maybe because of bad firmware?

Rep: (187)
Onmitt @ 08/22/2016, 1:36 PM*
That is, it does not support Full HD resolution?

Judging by the description, it supports 4k, and not just Full HD.
The author writes is not clear about what.

Full HD it supports, the resolution is set, but, in IPTV, everything starts to work extremely bad, plus plugging, it's on cable.
IPTV playlist from the provider, 50 megabit speed.
When viewing IPTV HD channels, the distortion is similar to the confused fields (interlaced).
This is not the first prefix rk3229, there is something to compare.
Therefore, I switched to HD resolution, the sense from FULL HD when looking at it is impossible.
To bother and find out FULL HD or HD, for me it does not matter.
Maybe it's in the firmware, but there is nothing to sew yet.

But in general, when connecting with cable, to watch movies online, go, connect three of these to analog TVs (tulips), people are happy.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 00:04