> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Server for php | Worker PHP server

Rep: (9)
PHP server
Version: 1.14.1

Last update of the program in the header:21.06.2018

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Server for PHP.

Description:
PHP 5.4+, 7+ There are the following modules: Core, Date, Ereg, Libxml, OpenSSL, PCRE, SQLite3, Zlib, Bcmath, BZ2, Calendar, Ctype, Curl, Dom, Hash, FileInfo, Filter, FTP, GD, GetText, GMP, SPL, ICONV, Intl, JSON, MBString, McRypt, Session, Standard, Mysqlnd, MySqli, ODBC, PDO, PDO_MYSQL, PDO_ODBC, PDO_PGSQL, PDO_SQLITE, PGSQL, PHAR, POSIX, PSPELL, Recode, Reflection, Mysql, Simplexml, SOAP, Sockets, Exif, Tidy, Tokenizer, WDDX, XML, XmlReader, Xmlrpc, Xmlwriter, XSL, Zip, Cli_Server, Mhash, SSH2, Opcache, Phalcon, Yaf, Yar, ID3, Lzf, Oauth, Quickhash, BBCode, Xmldiff, XDiff, Rar, Gender, Stats, Eio, Judy, MailParse, RpmReader, SPL_TYPES, YAML, EV, Inotify, Weakref, Xdebug, Dba, Imagick

Android required: 4.1+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Tautvydas Andrikys.
Homepage: https://bitbucket.org/esminis/server
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esminis.server.php.
Changes:
Now you can use index.php as a script router

Download: Version: 1.14.1 Server for PHP (post MPA # 74306313)

Past versions
Version: 1.8.14 Attached filecom.esminis.server.php-1.apk. (2.37 MB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 21.06.18, 12:18
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (3)
How to start FTP?

Rep: (1)
* danir1998,
Put ftp server

Rep: (179)
A good program but for some reason it works only locally. He wrote the developer, he did not answer anything sensible.

Rep: (10)
Thank you with all my heart for a free server :)
Is it planned to add a built-in editor?

* Zempik , it was already vryatli.

Rep: (2)
And how to fasten the database to it?

* Vovka_Ya With PHP code you can screw any database.

Post has been editedmrholler - 11.12.16, 19:39

* mrholler , Thanks for such a foggy answer. But still interests how to put the base on this miracle. Where the scripts are powder, etc.

* Vovka_Ya When you leave the server, the folder / sdcard / www folder is allocated under it. All PHP, HTML, CSS, XML and so on there. And at the expense of the database, you can create it on a third-party server or download the MARIADB Server program from the same developer, and with MySQL_CONNECT () connects to it.

Rep: (0)
Mrholler @ 12.12.2016, 00:55*
* Vovka_Ya . Download the MariaDB Server program from the same developer, and with MySQL_CONNECT () connects to it.

I only study PHP and maybe something I do not understand, but do not tell me how to edit the database, as in PHP MyAdmin?

* Stas223344 , phpmyadmin is not there. It is possible to edit only PHP methods. Learn MySQL.

Current version1.14.1 ARM.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

What's new
- New PHP - Gmagick and Memcached extensions (already available in PHP 7.2.5 # 0 Build)
- Network Backback - Now you can choose what to do if the main network address becomes inaccessible (switch to another address, stop the server, ...)
- log settings - Now you can choose how to record application logs, where to save them and how long to store them
- Improved server installation dialog
- Some support for Android TV devices

Many minor updates / corrections

Download

Post has been editedMark - 18.06.18, 13:50

Question on the backfill, how to fasten the console to it? In the description, it is said that the CLI module is

Rep: (136)
And htaccess is?

Hello! Tell me please. How to throw a file in www / public? I broke my head.

I did turn
- established PHP.
-cased in Total Commander
-screen file to the "Storage / Emulated / 0 / Www / Public" appeared folder

: rolleyes:

RM
MAPK @ 06/18/18, 13:31*
Server for php 1.14.1-Arm.apk

Download
Server for PHP 1.14.1-Arm.apk (32.3 MB)

Server for php 1.14.1-Arm.apk

For some reason, the zip file downloads, and not apk file. How to fix it?

By the way, yes, shakes the archive, and not apk file.

Skodnik35 @ 04.12.19, 12:41*
For some reason, the zip file downloads, and not apk file. How to fix it?

Rename to .apk.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.11.20, 10:22