> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Reigns | [Simulation] Card kingdom simulator from DevolverDigital

Rep: (1006)
Reigns
Version: 1.17
Genre : Card

Last update of the game in the header:15.10.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description :
Enthroned like a sir (well, evil) ...

Description:
Reigns - An addictive card strategy in which you will play the role of the King! It all started with the fact that you kill the current king, and themselves become king. And your life has turned into hell, you will need to maintain a balance between the four parties, and if even one of them will fall to the ground, you lose. All you need is to answer questions, thumbing through the card in one direction or the other. And remember your decisions will determine the fate of the kingdom and your destiny, too!

Russian interface:
System requirements : Android 4.1+
Developer : DevolverDigital
Developer site : https://www.devolverdigital.com/
Google play : https: //play.google.co...id=com.devolver.reigns

Download :
Version: 1.17 Reigns (Post Vologhat # 89841764)

Past versions
Version 1.0.9 build 33 Reigns (Post Zmey2303 # 88348828)
Version: 1.0.9 build 28 Reigns (Post Giacomino # 77679436)
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb

Modifications

With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!

Post has been editedhackdog - 15.10.19, 21:36
Reason for edit: Update 1.17

Rep: (47)
Looks interesting. I wonder how many cards there-events?
Yeah. I found the answer himself at the office. website. "Over 400 unique cards". It gives us hope for a good replayability. We must take.

Post has been editedTeiglos - 11.08.16, 18:25

Rep: (9)
Still waited. Very entertaining. Six (or seven) passage repeated only two or three cards. different buffs are also present,
I even met the Devil. Figase dog ... But lucky - sold someone else's soul: D
Russian localization are just disgusting. "The king is dead, thank the King" /) _<

And not just because I've noticed in the screenshots Guybrush - a battle of insults is painfully reminiscent of a similar Monkey Island, only a very simplified.

Post has been editedEudGenius - 11.08.16, 18:45
Reason for editing: ...

* Jamesghorn , So once again it is necessary to press.

Post has been editedEudGenius - 11.08.16, 19:18
Reason for editing: never accept their mistakes O_o

Rep: (77)
When you open a new pack of cards (for example, a meeting with the devil) is permanently or only in this session?

Rep: (15)
* peoplecanfly, I realized all

Rep: (7)
I have a problem. If you exit the game, and then re-enter, there will be a message that the data is corrupted, and you have to start all over again. Does anyone else have this problem?

Rep: (1)
The game is interesting, but optimization ... In just a few minutes, put the phone = (

Rep: (34)
* konstantin.kosty,
the same thing, if you close the game I had for some time and re-enter - all you have to start over again.

The game is very kayfovo, quite a while nothing interesting came out, what you need directly.
The only stuck with the passage, can not open the 2 endings.
I understand one of the endings should be related to the dungeon, its icon in the achievements of the runes are drawn from the crypt, but many did not go - did not find anything interesting. Another thought to cheat the devil - not to tell anyone, "Yes" under his spell, but after 100 years, he comes and takes it. The forums have read that if you say "Yes," the ghost of the king, he would kill SG and the game is over, you have to try. And as the numbers from fortune-tellers use do not understand, in the year are also randomly action takes place as always. And if after the last arrival of the devil do not use the "Yes", after 100 years, he will remove it again, and then come and ask the ghost, they say do not you tired of it? I answered "No" and the game went on, and came out and save rubbed after 2200+ years.

Post has been editedIHaveTwoBallz - 13.08.16, 00:47
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (7)
IHaveTwoBallz @ 12.08.2016, 19:39*
the same thing, if you close the game I had for some time and re-enter - all you have to start over again.

I've been in the game can not sit) We will wait for a fix ...

Rep: (12)
Excellent igruha! Can anyone give any advice on its passage?

IHaveTwoBallz @ 12.08.2016, 19:39*
* konstantin.kosty,
I understand one of the endings should be related to the dungeon, its icon in the achievements of the runes are drawn from the crypt, but many did not go - did not find anything interesting. Another thought to cheat the devil - not to tell anyone, "Yes" under his spell, but after 100 years, he comes and takes it. The forums have read that if you say "Yes," the ghost of the king, he would kill SG and the game is over, you have to try. And as the numbers from fortune-tellers use do not understand, in the year are also randomly action takes place as always. And if after the last arrival of the devil do not use the "Yes", after 100 years, he will remove it again, and then come and ask the ghost, they say do not you tired of it? I answered "No" and the game went on, and came out and save rubbed after 2200+ years.

On the count of characters in the crypt. If you long to be stuck with about a predictor of the king and the sword he can name four characters out of the dungeon. At the same time, the timeline these signs appear from time to time. Maybe in the order that the door can be linked somehow so with predictions and tips witch?
One more thing. Maybe you can post a curse to say "yes" homunculus or a dragon?

Post has been editedFreeON696 - 13.08.16, 14:25

Rep: (8)
Met the devil 2 times, and he said that he is bored and will come the last time in 1998, is now 1691. I look forward to his coming :)
I am worn out with the disclosure of the identity of Senator and date with a dove until I can not go through these checkpoints.

* Atilla8740,
With a date too steamed himself, in fact, everything is simple.
When the witch offers its services to choose love. Flipping options girlfriends until you see the pigeon. Choose yours and achivki

Senator purely business randomness
Wait for the moment until someone from the city will report "bad news" and asks to withdraw. Next will blindly run through the forest and discover a terrible secret.

Post has been editedFreeON696 - 13.08.16, 19:29

Rep: (49)
Brilliant ... stuck for about three hours))
And nothing eats the game (I mean the battery)

Jamesghorn @ 11.08.2016, 18:58*
* EudGenius,
It is quite digestible translation, sometimes there are mistakes, but they are few.
On your phone, no strings "thank the King"

And what this line gives? And it is, but very quickly disappears
In general, it would be nice to see something on the similarity of "The King is dead, long live the King")

Post has been editedLord-valington - 13.08.16, 21:56

So, finally the user stim took and wroteGame Guide (in English).So that if a long time do not get something, you can spy there (updated). Respect the guys for a long time struggled with the third ending, he would have guessed Figure: sveta:

* Lord-valington And it would be necessary.

Rep: (8)
FreeON696 @ 13.08.2016, 19:19*
Wait for the moment until someone from the city will report "bad news" and asks to withdraw. Next will blindly run through the forest and discover a terrible secret.

Did, and I really learned who the villain, but he is not credited for some reason ... I will try achivku more

IHaveTwoBallz @ 13.08.2016, 22:23*
finally a user stim took and wrote a guide on the game (in English.)

Leaders would add a cap ..

* Atilla8740,
The game is still terribly zabagovannuyu as on mobile and the incentive, a developer writes a supposedly busy much does all that it can. It only remains to wait for fixes, the incentive generally almost no one working to achieve + I have in this passage is no longer satisfied the quest "to rule, as the winner of" blood and frosty, it seems, do not get too. Again, again: o

Rep: (49)
* IHaveTwoBallz,
Both received.
Frosty the blood - it is necessary to choose a ruby ​​red
But as a rule the winner - I do not remember

Post has been editedLord-valington - 14.08.16, 10:35

* Lord-valington
yes I know, I mean that the game itself zaglyuchila: witch does not come with old age test. And for the winner of the festival should be resolved, it seems, but that I did not answer, the job is not counted.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/10/20, 00:53