> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

11 pagesV  « < 9 10 11 »  

> THL T9 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
dickus
Message#1
09.08.16, 23:29
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1004
Check in: 04.07.11
Smartisan U1

DiscussionTHL T9
Picturethl t9
Description |Discussion

Specifications
THL T9 specifications:

Performance test antutu benchmark ~ 32321
MT6737 processor
3D accelerator Mali-T720
1GB RAM
8GB internal memory
MicroSD expansion slots, support cards up to 64GB
Screen 5.5 inches, resolution 1280x720 pixels
4G Network (LTE) Works with all operators in Russia
2G (GSM) frequencies: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz 3G (WCDMA): 850/900/2100 MHz 4G (FDD-LTE): B1 (2100) / B3 (1800) / B7 (2600)
Number of SIM cards 1 slot: microSIM, 2 slot: microSIM or memory card
Wireless WIFI (802.11 b / g / n), Bluetooth
Navigation GPS, A-GPS, GLONAS
Cameras Front 5Mp. Rear 13Mp. Autofocus
Sound Built-in speakers, microphone
Battery capacity 3000mAh
Dimensions 152x77.3x8.5mm
Weight 182.0 g.
Material Plastic
Supported languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English, German, Spanish, Hebrew, Lithuanian, Polish, Estonian, Italian, French, etc.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information
THL T9 - cheap, stylish, cheerful

The Chinese company TeiEchEl has a hard time in the current realities. Being just recently one of the recognized leaders, the company was faced with a situation where a slight downtime led to a significant lag behind competitors who managed to pick up excellent growth rates. Now, the manufacturer will have to start restoring its reputation and sales from the budget segment itself.

The appearance of the novelty recalls the times of the Apple iPhone 5C, which can be considered a plus. The case is made of high-quality plastic, differs by its small thickness and quite good ergonomics, the screen frames are also not large. Decorates the back of the fingerprint scanner. The display definitely deserves compliments within the price range. It is bright, colorful and at the same time clear thanks to the HD-resolution with a diagonal of 5 and a half inches.

The performance of the device is also good. The Mediatek MT6737.1GB processor of RAM and the MaliT720-MP2 video chip demonstrate the smooth operation of gaming applications at medium graphics settings. Problems with the speed of the Android Marshmallow interface will also not arise. 8GB of ROM - a modest amount of memory, but the microSD slot will solve the problem of its lack.

The 13 and 5 megapixel camera modules, of course, will not impress a real photo lover, but they can afford much more than simply photographing text. With satisfactory lighting, they succeed in quite rich, pleasing to the natural color reproduction of images. The 3000mAh battery, thanks to its economical hardware, provides about 6-8 hours of active screen time, including surfing in 4G networks. Thus, the device is not so much a “workhorse” as a beautiful, full-fledged gadget, which has a remarkable functionality and attractive appearance.
Ruth, recovery
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 10.03.17, 23:53
Reason for editing: How to flash TWRP Recovery
intel.kore2017
Message#202
13.08.17, 02:31
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 04.06.17

Nichrome see !!! Also, charging goes when the controller is turned off !! just checking
Alexey Samara
Message#203
15.09.17, 18:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 183
Check in: 12.04.08

How is it that the topic is dead, everyone is happy or has everyone already thrown this device? Ordered on Ali for 2,9t.r. - here I think, either fake or extremely unfortunate, something the price is too small for such a filling. Similar Doogee maxpro itself ordered 2 times more (this is the wife). Everything would be nice for them, but the virus in the firmware ... only the apk-lock and saves, before it, every day I cleaned the applications from system ***.
Ruzel
Message#204
15.09.17, 21:05
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 01.02.13
Thl t9 pro

Aleksey-Samara @ 09/15/2017, 20:21*
How is it that the topic is dead, everyone is happy or has everyone already thrown this device? Ordered on Ali for 2,9t.r. - here I think, either fake or extremely unfortunate, something the price is too small for such a filling. Similar Doogee maxpro itself ordered 2 times more (this is the wife). Everything would be nice for them, but the virus in the firmware ... only the apk-lock and saves, before it, every day I cleaned the applications from system ***.
read the topic in about?
Alexey Samara
Message#205
15.09.17, 22:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 183
Check in: 12.04.08

those. all moved to pro? was reading. Maybe then it makes sense to combine themes, if the firmware, as I understand it, are identical?
vasdax
Message#206
08.10.17, 18:13
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 13.10.13

I ordered a Rome X battery in short ...
Everything came up, inserts made from only 3 mm of plastic were made to sit tight ..
Came, put .. everything works .. only if you charge with phone charges, then 78-79% of the charge is gaining and that's it .. and through the computer it is 100% charged))
what's the catch damn ??))
pawwka
Message#207
11.10.17, 10:17
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 04.10.14

Good day to all.
Such a story happened:
Attached Image

The device was purchased last summer, a new battery was bought this summer on the office site.
I see no sense in repairing (I found on Ali only one sentence with the motherboard for THL T9 / pro, of the site does not answer the question about the mother).
I offer for sale a battery and the rest that anyone needs.
Details in lichku.
mirotoff
Message#208
19.02.18, 23:13
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 07.11.11
Honor 9

Who is not difficult, write the marking of the touchscreen

--------------------
Are happythose who like their cares
syevgeniy
Message#209
25.07.18, 00:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 129
Check in: 30.11.09

installed this firmwareTHL T9 Pro - Discussion (Post Rusbuz # 64915922)
but the phone didn’t turn on, I saw somewhere in the thread that I had to use my native preloader, but didn’t install afterwards, so I replaced two files before the firmware - preloader_bd6737m_35g_a_m0.bin and preloader.img, flashed and the phone finally came to life.
failed to install recovery to restore imei, I had to use this adviceTHL T9 Pro - Discussion (Post by alexpequeno # 68615817)

--------------------
Lenovo A820 + A800 + THL T9
Audimtm
Message#210
08.08.18, 14:00
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 17.05.18

Hello, tell me who bought for our device a reinforced 3500 battery on aliexpress and how does it hold?
Thl

11 pagesV  « < 9 10 11 » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 22:23