Vernee Apollo Lite - Firmware
Picture
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Firmware
Instructions
Recovery
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 17.06.19, 16:05
Reason for editing: Installation instructions M.A.D OS 8.1

Rep: (6)
It's no secret that the main constant consumers of battery charge are screen and cellular communication. If everything is clear with the screen, then you can still solve the problem with networks. The thing is that the default android is looking for all the networks that exist in the world, while significantly burning the battery during unnecessary search. This search can be disabled (if more precisely, cut to the desired minimum) in the engineering menu.

More details:
The cellular communication system is designed so that the mobile phone is constantly looking for a "best option" - it continuously scans the radio fleet, finds a cellular station ("tower"), communicates with them, analyzes the signal strength of each station, and switches to the station with the best parameters. An ordinary GSM phone can work on 4 radio frequencies collected in two pairs: "900mhz + 1800mhz" and "850mhz + 1900mhz". The first pair is allowed for use in Europe (including Russia), the second pair is used for example in America. When settings by default GSM, the phone constantly scans all 4 radio frequencies in search of a signal from cellular stations. But for example, in Russia at the frequencies "850mhz + 1900mhz" no cellular radio signal and will not (they are used / reserved for other purposes), and precious electricity to analyze these frequencies - is spent literally wasted.

1. We enter the engineering menu by typing in the phone*#*#3646633#*#* or through any program (MTK Engineering Mode, for example, is in Google Play)
2. Go toMTK Settings in the tab Telephony open up Bandmode
3. Select an active SIM card
4. Now we remove the checkboxes from the frequencies that are not active in our region (Russia, Europe) "GSM850"
"PCS1900",
"WCDMA-800",
"WCDMA-CLR-850",
"WCDMA-PCS-1900",

Confirm the changes - click the buttonSet
Reboot your phone!

Now the phone will not scan these frequencies, respectively, the operation time will increase significantly.

Attention! After turning off the frequencies, restart the phone and check the data mobile data! If you disappear 3G (there will be only an E icon) - Return to the menu and turn on the last three networks sequentially, checking the network icon change. Some telecom operators in different regions of Russia are tied to data transfer.
I recommend also to check for every case the workability of calls and send SMS. LTE settings do not need to touch - I have a tick opposite Band 1, 3, 7, 20, 40, everything works fine.
I will lay out your screenshot for example:
Attached Image

A warning!
Do not touch anything in other settings in the engineering menu! Even the slightest change can lead the phone modules or the phone itself in a non-working condition! Follow the strictly this instruction and do everything only at your own risk! If not confident in your actions - better leave everything as it is! To restore the factory settings, clickReset to default

Post has been editedqenxdi - 06.08.16, 10:20

Rep: (4221)
Firmware Alps-MP-M0.mp9-v1.78.1_nb6797.6c.m__P6_20160630 under Flashtul

ATTENTION!! Preliminary backup by of this instruction strictly required !! (even if your device does not boot!)

Install withSP FlashToolWith the "Download" option. Do not format the device's memory !! Do not install a tick on "Preloader"!
After installation, you must immediately enter the recovery and reset to factory settings with the removal of all user data (otherwise it will not work).

Post has been editedjemmini - 14.08.16, 09:52

Rep: (26)
* Twills thanks for the help. Stitched firmware P6 from respected * jemmini While pah-pah. There was no reboot. From Nidrum do not put it.

Rep: (22)
How nevertheless P6 firmware is better than P10? P6 This I understand that everyone comes from the factory.

Rep: (155)
* Apostol666
I would still not call this firmware official, because She can be said, the jemmini is collected from the dump of the fusion from my body.
The manufacturer has not posted a single firmware yet, so I did not hurry to open the topic.
* StepChe,
I do not know everyone or not, I have yes.
It is better because there are no problems that people complain after upgrading to P10.
In addition, it was possiblerun TWRP and get root, on P10 - no.

Post has been editedhelgiman - 09.08.16, 07:05

Rep: (534)
Helgiman @ 08/09/2016, 07:05*
I would still not call this firmware official

Well, it's still not a custom, assembled by craftsmen, and Dump off firmware. I can unless to write that it is a dump, but I will not carry firmware under the spoiler.

Rep: (29)
* helgiman
So how do you put TWRP?

Rep: (155)
* Boris Nesterov,
I didn't just allocate the wordrun . SWRP is engaged in Jemmini, I think as soon as it is ready, he will lay out with all the instructions.

Post has been editedhelgiman - 09.08.16, 10:29

Helgiman @ 08/09/2016, 10:13*
So how do you put TWRP?

Helgiman @ 08/09/2016, 10:13*
I think as soon as it is ready, he will lay out with all the instructions.

Regarding TWRP or other custom recovery .. things are not very good ...
If briefly, without deepening in the details, the essence is that the firmware restored from the backup created by the recovery is inoperable.

However, this is the ability to install patches (for example, root, hposted, etc.) and make other changes to the system files ...

As far as possible, we are trying to understand and still do not decide to upload recovery in this form ...

Rep: (67)
http://bbs.vernee.cc/f...tid=954&extra=page%3D1
There, there are drivers for BB and in the comments reference to some lightweight firmware. It is also written that problems arose with the TWRP assembly (the touch does not work).

163LDS @ 08/09/2016, 16:56*
It is also written that problems arose with the TWRP assembly (the touch does not work).

They still do not know any problems that there are ... From here, the conclusion and about that CWM, which is laid out there .. with a funny note below "If you have a brick, here is the link to the firmware P3" :)

Therefore, I would advise to refrain from the installation of something for this link ...

Rep: (10)
I put the firmware according to the instructions* jemmini . That it is that P10. After installing the Carliv recovery telephone in the eternal load.
Chyadt?

UPDT:
Stitchedp10According to the instructions (FlashTools,Download ONLY without a tick on the bootloader). Slised the bootloader in Developer Menu, threw SuperSU. FocusCarliv recoveryThrough which immediately (disconnect the cord after the firmware, clamping the Volume Up + Power) put Supersu. At the exit, I did not fix the recovery, it remained. Wipe did not do, because He was played with the finished P10 before. Root is

I can roll in more detailed instructions from scratch.

Post has been editedKaizerD - 09.08.16, 21:27

Kaizerd @ 08/09/2016, 20:38*
After installing the Carliv recovery telephone in the eternal load.

Kaizerd @ 08/09/2016, 20:38*
I can roll in more detailed instructions from scratch.

It is clear that it is bad. But it is not very clear what more detailed instructions ...

Rep: (26)
* jemmini I myself did not understand. Toli succeeded, Toli did not work. And the main question is what?

* jemmini
* hummel76,
Everything works. On P10.

Post has been editedKaizerD - 09.08.16, 22:25

Kaizerd @ 08/09/2016, 22:25*
Everything works.

Well, if it works, write instructions, lay out the files.
By the way, backup recovered? successfully?

UPD, 2ALL: I looked at this CWM and I do not advise you to put anyone who may have problems with the restoration of "brick", which will most likely be guaranteed. At least you have to have a computer for such a case for restoration ...

Post has been editedjemmini - 09.08.16, 22:45

* jemmini
So far did not draw backup, flew out of the head. What about recovery? Is it a flashlight, if that, it is impossible to restore default?

As far as I know Touch does not work in the recovery Apollo. TCD Alternatives I do not see.

Hyde I will finish through a couple of hours.I advise you to go to bed if you are waiting for it, especially since doing such operations stands on a fresh head.

Post has been editedKaizerD - 10.08.16, 00:24

If you do not know what you do and no idea what you go to (brick), it is better not to follow this instruction and wait for the method easier.

Be sure to make backup on * of this instruction .

Getting root and custom Carliv recovery on any firmware:

To begin with, install MTK Drivers. In Win7 / 8/10, you need to disable the test of digital signatures (Google).
  • We sew any firmware (tick on the bootloader3Do not put).
  • Turn on.Unlock the bootloader and turn on USB debuggingIn the developer settings (in turn, unlocked by several taps on the assembly number in "about the phone"). We throw the SuperSU and XPosed archives (if needed) + grorkmod (required for the operation of XPosed modules).
  • Turn off.
  • Open Flash Tools and add Scatter from the folder from the recovery. (1)
  • Choose download mode. (2)
  • Click the download button. (4)
  • Attached Image

• We connectphone offBy USB (2.0, the entrance is required).
  • We are waiting for a tick of the end of the process enjoying yellow-red progress strips.
  • Disconnect usb.Do not turn on the phone. Click Volume Up + Power until the choice will appear. VOLUME UP Select the recovery and press the VOLUME DOWN.
  • Through the Install Zip menu, select Extrads / SD Card (depending on where you threw the archives) and set SuperSU. If you need both XPosed, then you must definitely flash GRORKMOD immediately (as well as install the APK when you boot).
  • Go to the main menu, the reboot and click YES in the dialog box. The recovery does not flit and the window should not appear anymore.

Congratulations!

A link to the folder With all the necessary resources including the last firmware P10.
The process of installing the firmware is exactly the same, only you need to select the download mode for flashing or Firmware Upgrade to change the firmware.Do not put an option with Format !!!

Return flying IMEI - *#6813#

Thanks to colleagues with Androidiani. Especially the merger of Marsapa for the recovery.
Credits - Marsapa from Androidiani for Recovery.

Post has been editedKaizerD - 10.08.16, 06:39

Rep: (15)
Guys, it turns out that Apollo Lite has any features with gesture control?

Rep: (0)
* sauder yeah

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/23/21, 08:04