Army | What was and what became, development, state and much more ...
Better or worse?
Has the overall situation in the army improved lately?
Yes definitely [ 28 ] ** [39,44%]
Improved slightly [ 11 ] ** [15,49%]
It got worse [ 7 ] ** [9,86%]
The army is unable to solve the tasks [ 9 ] ** [12,68%]
I am a pacifist [ 15 ] ** [21,13%]
Did you manage to eradicate hazing in the army?
Managed completely [ 3 ] ** [4,23%]
Hazing became less [ 33 ] ** [46,48%]
There are no changes [ 11 ] ** [15,49%]
Hazing progresses [ 9 ] ** [12,68%]
I am my grandfather [ 12 ] ** [16,9%]
Is there any progress in re-equipping the army to new models of the WWIST?
Yes, there is progress [ 12 ] ** [16,9%]
There is progress, but insufficient [ 19 ] ** [26,76%]
Nothing changed [ 8 ] ** [11,27%]
New equipment is not supplied, the old one fails. [ 9 ] ** [12,68%]
I am only interested in smartphones and anime [ 19 ] ** [26,76%]
Has the material support of servicemen improved?
Even as improved [ 12 ] ** [16,9%]
It became a little better [ 27 ] ** [38,03%]
Not changed [ 7 ] ** [9,86%]
It got worse, the military are impoverished [ 7 ] ** [9,86%]
Other people's problems are not interesting to me, I have a Gelendwagen [ 15 ] ** [21,13%]
Should I cancel emergency service?
In no case [ 25 ] ** [35,21%]
This issue should be discussed. [ 6 ] ** [8,45%]
Rather yes than no [ 12 ] ** [16,9%]
Cancel immediately [ 20 ] ** [28,17%]
What is an emergency service? [ 7 ] ** [9,86%]
How do you feel about deviationists
Negative is a shame [ 17 ] ** [23,94%]
Neutral - everyone has their own sins, and yes even my hut is on the edge [ 22 ] ** [30,99%]
Positively - you can not spend the best years in the service [ 19 ] ** [26,76%]
I don't care, I already dodged [ 12 ] ** [16,9%]
Total votes: 71

Rep: (381)
The army, this word is familiar to us from childhood, we are proud of it, we serve in it, we mow it ...
What is the role of the army in the development of the individual, in the formation of society, how it is being updated and developed, the novelties of the STAT, hazing, social protection and provision of servicemen, and everything is all.

Dear comrades (generals / officers / warrant officers / sergeants and soldiers / all others), I remind you that discussion of politics is prohibited, please do not go beyond the established rules.
Have a nice chat! : D

Attached Image

Military calendar:
Day of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation - August 1;
Airborne Forces Day - August 2;
Railway Day - August 6;
VKS Day - August 12;
More details:
Attached filevoen.doc(83.5 KB)

Do not forget to congratulate the participants on their professional military holiday.

Post has been editedrori - 12.08.16, 16:55

Rep: (44)
rori @ 24.05.2019, 09:04*
several well-known fighters dig online

You know where to look?

Rep: (42)
The army should only be contracted, and at the call - canceled. And now - it's just a year of his life in vain. I do not serve - legally, due to illness. I got voennik and forget running around the draft board as a nightmare.

Post has been editedAynekko - 24.05.19, 13:35

Rep: (44)
rori @ 24.05.2019, 09:04*
Can several well-known fighters dig online, and you can dig up at least one well-known Belarusian guest worker-fighter?

Doctor, where did you get these pictures? :-D

Aynekko @ 24.05.19, 14:35*
army should

Who should? : D

Rep: (29)
Aynekko @ 24.05.19, 13:35*
The army should only be contracted, and at the call - canceled.

Can not be replaced with contracted military servicemen since the same contractors simply do not go to serve in remote corners of Russia, plus there is always looking for a free slave labor which actually is the institution of military service. The fact that the officer / warrant officer / contractor is always a choice and there is always the possibility of legally otmazatsya redistribution in order to some Muhosransk Zadrischevo or village which is located in the taiga in the Far East. We enlisted such opportunity simply does not. It should be understood that the conscript and slave - this is absolutely the same. That servant, which is devoid of a draftee at the service of absolutely all general civil rights and freedoms, and in contrast to the same contractor, he is not entitled to appeal against the command decision to send personnel into the forest near the village Zadrischevo. We contractor of such methods are many, ranging from the banal to appeal the order and ending zakosom for IHC (Military Medical Commission), but the simplest way is for family reasons, however, this method is fraught with rupture of the contract, but nevertheless it is quite a legitimate and He has a right to exist. That's what made my cousin bratelnik (now Major stock) when it was going to go to war in the Donbass, as a result of the Ministry of Defense terminated the contract with him, but that it is not a bit saddened because the seniority he had already been on a military pension, he has and earned himself a career in the Armed Forces, he was not going to build more.
And now - it's just a year of his life in vain.

Perfectly fair comment. Near my house of the artillery, and I am right now from the window of his high-rise buildings like watching fighters in the rain cover izvostkoy curbs.
I got voennik and forget running around the draft board as a nightmare.

I have my fine going for the next year to move to Finland to study, and then remain there for permanent residence. Passport has been taken, the right people in Finland warned and promised to help with the device in the university, the postponement until September 2020 he has already received, and then he will drop out of sight RVC forever. In my time (in the 90s), so the army derailed two of my good friend the school: parents of one of them hid in Ukraine relatives, and the second knocked to her grandmother in northern Kazakhstan, in Pavlodar. Both were married there and have got families, work, housing. Both did not return and the return is not going to Russia, as both of them were legalized and they have passports of other states and their Russian passports, they long ago disposed of as useless. Russian military ID none of them ever did not need it.

Rep: (42)
* romansbeer Lucky the small, all the benefits of it and you :) the more there is any better live than in Russia.

Aynekko @ 27.05.19, 14:22*
lucky petty

We thought about it in advance inscribing it in the registry office in the application for a birth certificate one of the small indigenous peoples of the northern nationalities that Northern Europe and Scandinavia provides a residence permit to a national sign. So now the problem with the move is not in principle. There goes on a Schengen visa enters and changes a visa for a residence permit asking the local MBF him to provide it as a representative of the small indigenous people whose rights to traditional fishing and lifestyle massively violated in Russia.

romansbeer @ 27.05.19, 15:14*
Can not be replaced with contracted military servicemen since the same contractors simply do not go to serve in remote corners of Russian Federation

Can you give an example of at least one part in a remote corner, which is equipped with only conscripts? Or your flow of thoughts just nonsense? : D

Posted on 27/05/2019, 21:09:

romansbeer @ 27.05.19, 15:36*
Representatives of small indigenous people whose rights to traditional fishing and lifestyle massively violated in Russia

Alternatively, the grandchildren can be written in the Indians in reservations shtatovskih space enough for everyone, and traditional crafts with the images there are also in abundance: D

rori @ 27.05.19, 21:06*
Can you give an example of at least one part in a remote corner, which is equipped with only conscripts?

And why did you decide that only some conscripts? Conscript in the army - a disenfranchised slave and if the part is in a considerable distance from settlements and civilization, the set of military contract service in these regions becomes a daunting task the Ministry of Defense. This is from a press release of the Ministry of Defense of impossibility of performance of Putin's decree on the full transition of Russia to a contract army.
rori @ 27.05.19, 21:06*
Alternatively, the grandchildren can be written in Indians

Just so the registrar can be written only "Russian", in other cases, ethnicity have to prove with the help of family ties which include parents as well as grandparents. In my case, my grandmother Finnish birth certificate, and therefore on the basis of this document, we have been able to enter your child in the Finnish national certificate of birth (born in the Finnish farm Korya in 1932). The truth had to document their nationality through his documented kinship through a notary. Although the Constitution of the Russian Federation says that everyone has the right to freely state their nationality and ethnicity, but in practice the documentary evidence required. If you do not, then you either record a Russian, or at the request of parents leave the dash in the nationality column.

romansbeer @ 28.05.19, 08:00*
And why did you decide
it is you decide:: D
romansbeer @ 27.05.19, 15:14*
contractors conscripts since the same contractors simply do not go to serve in remote corners of Russian Federation

Posted 05/28/2019, 7:17:

romansbeer @ 28.05.19, 08:00*
Just so the registrar can be written only "Russian"

Eh a pity reservation foiled: D

rori @ 28.05.19, 07:15*
did you decide

I was in such a high frequency. Only conscripts, the jackals and the ensign. Contract was not the word at all. Nobody wanted to go to serve in the wilderness.

romansbeer @ 28.05.19, 14:42*
I was in such a high frequency.

In what year and what part? : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/09/19, 17:15