Video Recorder Viofo A119 | Hidden installation / GPS / 2K30FPS / 160Degree

Rep: (102)
Viofo A119 / A119S

Attached Image

Description
Hidden installation
The form factor Viofo A119 and its compact size allow you to install the DVR on the windshield imperceptibly - from the outside it does not catch the eye, and therefore there is no need to remove it for the time of parking.
Top quality shooting
Thanks to the powerful NTK96660 processor (one of the latest models from NTK) supported by the well-proven 4 megapixel HDR CMOS sensor from one of the market leaders OmniVision OV4689 and a high-aperture lens with F1.8. Viofo A119 has a high sensitivity in low light, providing the highest quality shooting, even in the absence of external light sources.
2K30FPS & 1080p60FPS
Powerful technical base ensures clear and smoothThis is a picture both day and night. Viofo A119 is able to shoot video with a maximum resolution of 2560 * 1440 at 30 fps or 1920 * 1080 at 60 fps.
Wide viewing angle
Due to the wide viewing angle of 160 Вє, the Viofo A119 covers up to 5 lanes of the roadway without distorting the image.
Extended dynamic range function
Thanks to the WDR function, the video recorder provides a balanced image with rapidly changing lighting and high quality video recording even in difficult conditions. For example, with a sharp change in lighting upon entering or leaving the tunnel.
Quick release and active charging
Viofo A119 is equipped with a quick-release fastener, through which power is supplied to the video recorder. If you need to remove the video recorder, it is enough to move it from the mount, without having to remove the power wire and fix it again.
Protection against severe weather conditions
Viofo A119 is equipped with a capacitor, not a standard battery. The condenser is much more resistant to high temperatures and has a long service life. Thanks to the capacitor, many typical problems of DVRs are resolved: overheating, battery explosion hazard, loss of the “last” files.
GPS
Viofo A119 is equipped with a quick-release mount, which is integrated with a GPS sensor. Along with the date, time and vehicle license plate stamps, the vehicle’s speed and coordinates are superimposed on the video, which increases the evidence base in the event of an accident on the road.
Stop Recording Alerts
In Viofo A119, there is a notification function for stopped recording. And in the dark, the button illumination function is useful for more comfortable setting up the DVR.
Safety of every moment
Unlike a conventional camera, the DVR must be equipped with specialized functionality. In Viofo A119 everything is provided: motion sensor, G-sensor, loop recording. All this is guaranteed to save every moment of the trip.

Specifications
Processor: NTK96660
Matrix: OV4689, 4 Mp
160 degree viewing angle
Display: LCD, 2 ’’
Video resolution QHD 2560 * 1440 (30k / s) / FHD 1920 * 1080 (60k / s) /
HD 1280x720P (120k / s)
(the main modes are shown, see the Settings item)
Video Format / Compression: MP4 / H.264
Bit rate, max .: 24 Mb / s
Built-in supercondenser *
MicroSD memory card support, 10+ class, 8-128 GB
Interval recording cycle, min: 1/2/3/5/10
Continuous recording
Auto Power On / Auto Power Off
Operating temperature: -10 РЎ В° to +65 РЎ В°
State Number Stamp
Date / Time stamp
GPS module
WDR Dynamic Range
Sound recording
Built-in speaker
G-sensor
Motion Sensor
Built-in power supply
Charging input voltage: DC 12-24V
Device Input Voltage: DC 5V / 1A
Bracket, type: Slider on 3M tape
Dimensions: 80 * 50 * 30.5 mm
Weight: 76 gr

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware

05/24/2017 - New firmware for A119 releasedV2.06, A119sV1.6.
22.11.2018: Firmware for A119 V4.0

useful links

Video examples
Day:Video 1, Video 2
Twilight / night:Video 1, Video 2

Purchase

Accessories

Viofo A119S
The main differences from Viofo A119
1. New sensor Sony IMX291 2MP, on VIOFO A119 - OmniVision OV4689 4 MP.
2. New lenses with aperture F1.6, on VIOFO A119 - F1.8.
3. The maximum resolution of 1920x1080 60FPS, VIOFO A119 can shoot at 2560x1440 30FPS.
4. In Viofo A119s, the camera module does not rotate left-right due to its large size, only up and down.
A119s along with a CPL filter and GPS can be bought onFoxOffer.com

Comparison of Viofo A119 and Viofo A119S

Marriage
Some users have problems with flickering the screen, when powering BP from the GPS module, on the dashcamtalk the manufacturer officially acknowledged the existence of this marriage. If you have such a problem, contact VIOFO support.

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 02.02.19, 12:56
Reason for editing: Mounting model

Rep: (1)
OK

It shoots well, you need to choose the settings, the size of the original file is large.

Rep: (2)
* Alecsey72,
If possible, lay out still frames too.
And the most important glitchiness, is there a place to be?
Ideally, set and forget.

Post has been editedsmoker84 - 06.10.16, 13:49

Rep: (9)
Smoker84 @ 10/06/2016, 13:14*
Ideally, set and forget.

In this mode, I have a month hanging and writing 24/7.

* shifer1,
You can fill in somewhere the original video and a couple of still frames.
And how do you think the quality of the recording, in comparison.
I'm right at a particular crossroads. Mini 0807 and viofo.
I want to order. I'm waiting for someone to write something. Forum sluggish.
I do not want to miscalculate. 7 rubles on the road is not lying.

Post has been editedsmoker84 - 10.10.16, 18:40

* shifer1,
I'm sorry, I found a video previously posted by you.
The quality suits. The numbers of oncoming cars in still pictures are read by a familiar region;). I wonder what the night shooting looks like.

Post has been editedsmoker84 - 10.10.16, 21:19

Smoker84 @ 10.10.2016, 21:18*
I'm sorry, I found a video previously posted by you.
The quality suits. The numbers of oncoming cars in still images are read by a familiar region. I wonder what the night shooting looks like.

How will I upload a night video here, I just can’t get a train at night, even in the city)))

Smoker84 @ 10/06/2016, 13:14*
And the most important glitchiness, is there a place to be?

1) The Registrator Viewer program does not see and does not show the tracks, speeds and data of the shock sensor (gravity / acceleration or whatever it is);
2) In some modes, I didn’t check it myself but they write about it on the DashCamTalk forum, the crash button (well, which has an exclamation mark) does not work, it seems they wrote that the button does not work when the shock sensor is turned off; my sensor is disabled - the button does not plow;
3) When flashing all settings are lost, you have to configure everything again;
4) I will also refer to the disadvantages a light gray double-sided tape with which the gps pad of the DVR is glued;
5) To enter the menu you need to disable the current video recording;
6) To enter the photo menu, you need to do a series of actions, which I honestly have already forgotten, but I remember that this is not a trivial task.

In general, the software is still damp, but the manufacturer does not seem to give up eliminating flaws and there is hope for smooth operation of the software part in the future. For iron, for me there is a huge plus - working from a capacitor, how did I get into the idea of ​​changing Li-ion batteries on the previous recorder, well, shooting a video is more than fine with me, I’ll wait for a polarizer - it really will not hurt.

By the way, I check once a week whether the region writes? He writes, despite the fact that the region is connected to a constant plus of the car, and even with the ignition off, it continues recording. Let's see how he survives the winter.

Post has been editedshifer1 - 11.10.16, 08:46

* shifer1,
Got it!
Thank you so much for the mini review. I repeat, for me it is important that I always write without glitches (this is the main task of any registrar !!!).
According to your answers
1. Then what applications to use to view the track overlaid on the video, etc. ..
2. And what is the function of this button? And why did you turn off the sensor (G-sensor) ?, I can assume due to false alarms ?, or are there any related glitches?
3. I think it will be necessary to flash not so often: D
4. Here is the adhesive tape yeah !!!, this is garbage. On the previous reg, the adhesive tape was transparent and merged with the glass when the sticker was applied and it was not noticeable.
5. Well, this is probably not a minus, but a feature. As a rule, recording is needed while driving. I think it is unlikely that there will be a desire to climb into the recorder's menu when driving.
6. It is not clear what you had in mind. 1. The photo menu is far hidden and to find it you need to climb fairly. 2. There is some kind of special sequence, which you don’t know there.

If there are no other complaints, then I think you need to order.
And where did you order this reg, how much and how did it go?

By the way, since it hangs on your constant food, how are things
1.with battery voltage control?
2. recording in the parking lot (triggered by movement or writes constantly)

Post has been editedsmoker84 - 11.10.16, 11:51
Reason for editing: Adding

Smoker84 @ 10.10.2016, 11:41*
According to your answers

1) The only program that works is Dashcam Viewer but it is paid, I did not find or buy a broken version, so I use a simple media player)));
2) And her function is this, when you click on this button, the current video file is assigned the attribute “archive” and during cyclic dubbing this file will not be erased regularly, that is, you kind of tell the DVR to save this “moment” (crashes, fights on the road, all sorts of other interesting things))); And the sensor turned off according to the previous experience of using registrars - on our roads, it takes any hole for an accident and assigns the archive attribute to the video file, as a result of the trips of one day, the entire flash drive is clogged with these "archive" files;
3) Yes, I would like less;
4) The latest revisions of the regions are already coming with black and thinner tape);
5) I agree, "borshenul" slightly;
6)
The photo menu is far hidden and you need to climb fairly to find it
this is precisely what he had in mind;

The registrar orderedhere. By the way, they sent a 12 / 5v converter of quite decent quality along with it, the operation of the converter does not affect the reception of radio stations, unlike the others tested before. I took power from the empty fuse sockets through these adapters:timeandtwo.

By the way, since it hangs on your constant food, how are things

1) The battery voltage is controlled "by eye", that is, not at all))) I agree that it is wrong, but I will correct it) or not, because this is the wife’s car, but she certainly doesn’t look)));
2) He writes constantly in the parking lot, but by the way, it should be noted that the DVR has a parking function, that is, in the absence of movement - it does not write, and vice versa it writes - only when I caught the movement, I personally did not turn on this function.

Post has been editedshifer1 - 11.10.16, 14:30

* shifer1,
Damn, cheaper than on Ali and Girbest, given that with GPS and a converter included. With this arrangement, they are 1000 more expensive.
I really didn’t want to update my data at Pei Pale (I mean entering my passport data), but apparently I have to.

1. I did not mean control on your part. And from the side of the reg. Since now most recorders have a voltage control function. And when the spring drops below a predetermined minimum
the recorder is disconnected. In my old it was and it worked.
2. That is, there is a recording function when driving in the parking lot! And this is good.

Smoker84 @ 10.10.2016, 16:01*
1. I did not mean control on your part. And from the side of the reg. Since now most recorders have a voltage control function. And when the spring drops below a predetermined minimum
the recorder is disconnected. In my old it was and it worked.
2. That is, there is a recording function when driving in the parking lot! And this is good.

1. Yeah, it definitely works and the region correctly shuts off and ends recording when the supply voltage drops / disappears;
2. This is also there and it is called, if I am not mistaken, Motion Detection /

* shifer1,
In principle, I learned everything that interested.
It seems like you need to take it.
It’s interesting for the seller that you indicated which revision, with black tape or an old batch.

I ordered it. Hopefully not disappoint.

Here ishereput an example of a night video on the city.

The `` emergency '' button works when the shock sensor is disabled, it writes 30 seconds. puts a lock on the record. Yes, a polarizer is needed, and everything is fine, before that, the Q2 frames stood, died after 4 years, this shoot is much better.

Rep: (4)
Here isherethe same seller also has a flash drive in the kit, it seems like a total of 200 rubles will be more expensive - it seems to me it's not very bad. The only question is: someone wrote about the CPL filter, I found how it should look, but the filter itself is neither on sale nor in the package bundle anywhere. No filter is not a desire to ride. Who will tell you what?

Sorry, he is without GPS
herewith GPS, but with such a difference - it’s easier to buy a flash drive in our store.
Is he worth his money? And then in April I took TrendVision 718GP, only recently I returned the money. Worked a month, the rest is in repair.

Post has been editedzz1666 - 14.10.16, 13:45

Well, no one knows how much it will work, but I haven’t found a filter either.

Rep: (0)
http://asz555.narod.ru/index/a119/0-92

Review seller in Novosibirsk

Rep: (4)
People! Who used the paper lately? Nifiga card does not accept - not one!
M
Pay attention to paragraph 4.18 of the Rules.savagemessiahzine.com!

Post has been editedCrazyzy - 19.10.16, 10:57

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 16:56