> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

259 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Power consumption (autonomy) OnePlus 3 / 3T | Energy talk, tips and cost saving solutions
ferhad.necef
Message#1
03.08.16, 11:45
[Offline]
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 11979
Check in: 26.04.13

����������������� (������������) OnePlus 3/3T download

Oneplus 3 / 3T
Attached ImageA3000, A3003

Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Unofficial firmware | Official firmware | Modification and decorations | Power consumption (autonomy) OnePlus 3 | OnePlus 3 Owners Club
Attention!

After switching to 8.0, many people have “Connection to the network” and it seems to many that this is high power consumption ... Although this is not so! In the subject there is evidence that energy consumption by 8.0, on the contrary, has become better. And the fact that the above display of statistics (most likely this is a feature of the new version of android, but not exactly ... Or maybe a bug ... Need to test).
And therefore I urge everyone to refrain from flooding on this topic!
If there are problems with power consumption, we first read the header, use the search, and finally, if we did not find anything, we write the post using the template from the header!
Thank you for understanding!

Important information
- It is recommended to readForum Rules.A if someone is hard to master the rules of the forum there10 commandments novice
- Instead of words"Thank!"useAttached Image. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Attached Imageunder the message where they helped you, and write thanks.

- In this topic we discuss the power consumption of OnePlus 3 on different firmware and with a different set of installed programs,
-If problems arise with increased battery consumption, please indicate the firmware, the set of installed applications, and then there was (in your opinion) the problem. + Look under the spoiler "Ways to calculate the energy consumer" and follow the steps there and attach screenshots of the results. This will greatly simplify and speed up the work of those who will help you.
-Welcome reports on how you are seeking to increase battery life. It is strongly recommended to use the form from the spoiler "Form for laying out the results of battery operation". This saves the topic of unnecessary clarifications of several pages in length. Man will look and make conclusions for himself.
-Screens need to be cleaned under the spoiler! - How to clean images under a spoiler on a computer / laptop
- In the official client
- And also, in an informal clientsavagemessiahzine.com.
- And the video on YouTube
-Before publishing any post is highly recommended:

1.Decanally examine the cap (without neglecting any point).
2. Use search as describedhere.
And after that if you have any questions feel free to write a message.

-Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Useful software
BetterBatteryStatsUtility to monitor battery discharge when the phone is idle.
® AdAway - about the benefits of ad blocking
Adguard- another ad blocker.
® Disable Service - Enable and disable services.
В® My Android Tools - Disable / enable activity, service, receiver, provider for any applications.
® Greenify - Manage background processes.
Wakelock detector - Search for reasons for not falling asleep device. And this is without root video how to install wacelock detector lite without root
GSam Battery Monitor - Utility for monitoring energy consumption.
Ways to Calculate Energy Consumer
Please, before writing here with your problem, follow the steps below.
1. Lay out screenshots (under the spoiler) Settings - Battery. Also detailed schedule from there too.
2. Put the Wakelock Detector (links under the spoiler Useful programs) and find out which system process is eating (Also post screenshots)
3. Go to the For developers section and look at the process statistics (how to open the developer section: go to settings - about the phone, and click on the "Build number" 7 times, then go to the settings and find this item.

If you sit down very fast body..(A good example of the design of the post)
Assistance in the diagnosis of high power consumption
Tips to improve power consumption
Form for putting the results of the battery
Please use this form when making posts

1. Model. Firmware (name and version), as well as Gapps (if installed).
2. Kernel (name and version)
3 Network type (2G \ 3G \ 4G (LTE) or auto. Reception quality?
4. If WiFi, bluetooth, NFC was used, indicate this, and you should also indicate the reception quality and operation time.
5. What system software is removed / disabled:
6. Launcher, the presence of widgets:
7. List all the modified kernel settings, you can use the screenshots:
8. Screen brightness: the ratio of% brightness and brightness time \ auto brightness (with a custom auto brightness, it is desirable to have a screenshot).
9. Screen operation, General phone operation
10. Voice calls:
11.% left
12. Sync and backup data:
13. What programs reduced power consumption? (including autostart limiters, taskkilers, network mode management, antiviruses, ad blockers) If you used something similar from the built-in firmware functionality.
14. Indicate how much time you are already using the device or if the battery was changed, then indicate how much time has passed after the replacement.
15. Describe what they did during the measurements (in free form).
16. Screenshots

Illustrative example

The results of the battery
Problem solving
miscellanea
Polls archive
Attached Image

Attached Image

Frequently asked Questions

Dear colleagues, if you have problems with power consumption or you just want to share your experience, do it as indicated in the header. To the rest of the users was at least something clear.
Non-informative posts will be regarded as a violation of the rules and deleted without warning. Thank you for your understanding!

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
User activity

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 23.01.19, 09:53
Reason for editing: Battery replacement solution option
Bass_sleep
Message#22
09.08.16, 11:05
modification
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 13935
Check in: 31.07.13
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

* gashkin
In the advanced settings of the waffle itself.
Attached Image

LTE, Wi-Fi, few calls, camera, youtube for 30 minutes, VC, chrome, high speed is always active, geolocation is always on, instagram tape,savagemessiahzine.comthrough the non-off client and once read the car's mistakes.
From morning to evening I have enough phone :)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.08.16, 20:43
Reason for editing: In the header

--------------------
Ingratitude kills enthusiasm.
Never settle | OnePlus Owners Club
Bass_sleep
Message#23
09.08.16, 13:40
modification
[offline]

Messages 13935

* besson018,
In 6 Doze bucket, permissions. You can give them yourself.
In fact, everything is the same as it was. Globally, nothing has changed in this regard.

--------------------
gashkin
Message#24
09.08.16, 17:37
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 48
Check in: 12.09.10
HTC Legend

* gashkin
In the advanced settings of the waffle itself.

Already set it up, even in geolocation I put only gps but wifi still does not turn off
Bass_sleep
Message#25
09.08.16, 18:22
modification
[offline]

Messages 13935

* gashkin
Check out the viber, in its privacy settings you need to choose so that the wafer does not wake up

--------------------
gashkin
Message#26
09.08.16, 18:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
HTC Legend

* gashkin
Check out the viber, in its privacy settings you need to choose so that the wafer does not wake up

Where exactly didn’t find in this section about wifi

Post has been editedgashkin - 09.08.16, 18:53
r @ zor27
Message#27
10.08.16, 04:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 150
Check in: 23.01.12

I will say a few words about autonomy. I use the phone mediocre. In the afternoon, a little mobile Internet, in the evening every day, videos on YouTube, the Internet, music, movies, sometimes I watch from the phone, all this through bluetooth headphones. The charge lasts steadily for the whole day. Comparing with my previous Samsung Galaxy C4 mini, this is a breakthrough for me. Since the norm with approximately the same mode of use for c4 mini was obligatory charging twice a day - it was 100% charged at work late in the evening to come home and use it all evening; and before going to bed, since by that time he had time to discharge simply with lightning speed compared with the subject. For comparison, I also charge a subject like a c4 mini at work for 100, but I don’t charge it at home at all, because before going to bed it still has 40-45% left and this is enough to go through the night, in the morning to take an Internet, get to work with music in headphones and quietly put on the work of charging, not even in the morning but closer to noon. And while it still remains 15-20%. Such are the cases
The only inconvenience is the habit of always stretching arms to put it on charge at home)))

Post has been editedr @ zor27 - 10.08.16, 04:59
gashkin
Message#28
10.08.16, 12:18
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
HTC Legend

In the end, it turned out that viber did not allow disabling wifi.
bblkovo
Message#29
10.08.16, 12:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 230
Check in: 05.12.11
Oneplus 3

1. Freedom os last
2. Elementarix
3 dual sim
4. Wifi constantly bt constantly
5. :
6. Stock
7. Reduced frequency to 1478
8. Auto brightness
9. 5 hours of work

On skins, many can be seen, applications installed for 300
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.08.16, 20:41

--------------------

igorayn
Message#30
11.08.16, 12:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Check in: 20.12.11
Oneplus one

Noticed feature. If I put the phone on charge at night and in the morning (8:00) I take off, then in the evening (20:00) I have at best 20%. And if I charge the phone in the morning, then by 20:00 I have 50% of the charge. Does this seem to me, or did someone notice that too?

--------------------
OnePlus One 64Gb Black CM13 Nightly
Oneplus 3 64gb Graphite 8.0 Oxygen 5
Oneplus 6 64gb Mirror Black 8.1 Oxygen 5
MI Notebook pro i7 / 16
Axelwest
Message#31
11.08.16, 14:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 10.01.08
Oneplus 3

* igorayn
Is it through original charging?

--------------------
I always lie, even now
igorayn
Message#32
11.08.16, 20:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Oneplus one

Axelwest @ 08/11/2016, 2:00 pm*
Is it through original charging?

Yes

--------------------
MI Notebook pro i7 / 16
Axelwest
Message#33
11.08.16, 21:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 10.01.08
Oneplus 3

* igorayn
Try a different charge, if possible. Maybe the smaller currents are better discharged. Here they expressed the theory that dash charge does not fully charge

--------------------
I always lie, even now
igorayn
Message#34
12.08.16, 09:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 127
Oneplus one

Axelwest @ 08/11/2016, 9:02 PM*
Try a different charge, if possible. Maybe the smaller currents are better discharged. Here they expressed the theory that dash charge does not fully charge

I do not pretend to the truth. This is just my version.

It seems to me that the matter is not quite in charge currents. The point is in the soft controller error. Upon reaching 100%, the controller disconnects the charge, and the phone starts to work on its own battery, and works on it all night, and since the wire has not been disconnected, the firmware thinks that charging is still in progress. As a result, it turns out that the acb is discharged, and on the screen 100% charge. In the case when on reaching 100% you immediately take off the charge, then the readings on the screen coincide with the real charge.

Post has been editedigorayn - 12.08.16, 09:12

--------------------
MI Notebook pro i7 / 16
Lazymind
Message#35
13.08.16, 16:07
Inside IT
[offline]

Messages 3177
Check in: 25.06.07
Xiaomi Mi 8

Today I went to Karelia, back and forth, almost 8 hours of navigation was from 98% to 0%.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Picture

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 28.08.16, 20:44

--------------------
QMS does not advise
Follow your dreams, they know the way
I'm not crazy
Funnyhomer
Message#36
14.08.16, 15:27
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 05.10.14

Hello, good people! There is a question: I have a power supply dash charge, but the Chinese plug, if I put the usual adapter on our sockets, it will give a certain effect, they say the dash charge will disappear or the device will burn, etc.
Scaracheno
Message#37
14.08.16, 16:09
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6169
Check in: 26.07.16
Oneplus 5 8/128

Hello, good people! There is a question: I have a power supply dash charge, but the Chinese plug, if I put the usual adapter on our sockets, it will give a certain effect, they say the dash charge will disappear or the device will burn, etc.

Do not worry. Just attach a good adapter so that the contacts fit snugly. And the fact that he is a dashcharj, is there a way out at the exit and the power is still small, you can count.

--------------------
yumkaa
Message#38
15.08.16, 13:14
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 04.11.15

Haelp, the problem is that the phone sits down for half a day. It is not clear why, using medium social networks, music to work and back surfing in chrome a little YouTube, and for half a day to zero, it pleases that at least it charges quickly, the same trap was still I was 1 + 2, but it was decided to re-flash everything (I flashed it because of the crookedly installed firmware in the store), everything seems to be ok but half a day and that's it, but in general, the keyboard has been planted in half an hour and a half. Tell me what to do?
Attached Image

M

Post has been editedSkwo - 15.08.16, 13:53
Reason for editing: spoiler
Bass_sleep
Message#39
15.08.16, 13:22
modification
[offline]

Messages 13935

* yumkaa
Are you serious? Look at how much Klava eats ... Here's your answer. Better another thing. Google, for example.
And what level of network?

Post has been editedmodification - 15.08.16, 13:23

--------------------
yumkaa
Message#40
15.08.16, 13:24
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 04.11.15

* modification, about the keyboard, it’s just that way, usually it’s 2% at most
Attached Image

M

Post has been editedSkwo - 15.08.16, 13:53
Reason for editing: spoiler
Lazymind
Message#41
15.08.16, 13:30
Inside IT
[offline]

Messages 3177
Check in: 25.06.07
Xiaomi Mi 8

* yumkaa, put wld and see what does not allow the device to sleep. And please hide the pictures under the spoiler.

--------------------
QMS does not advise
Follow your dreams, they know the way
I'm not crazy

259 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 05:06