Krovi Game of thrones-thrash or masterpiece? | Masterpiece!

Rep: (482)
Good episode with humorFarmacia de guardia earlier on TV6 in his time at 19.00 after school watched it. Then I remember the cartoon series shown The Real Ghostbusters and Wunschpunsch so I recommend you look at these three series is there a strong atmosphere that is now rarely meet.

Post has been editedSE-X1 - 02.12.16, 00:51

Rep: (211)
scalar @ 14.08.16, 18:56*
And who more than anyone else? Porthos? Yeah. Or Athos - also suitable in principle

Well Ganik alcoholic as Athos. All the time thumps. In addition, he first became the champion, then over the other. It turns out he Athos.

Oenomaus - Treville.

In general, I noticed how the series will not remove all of Dumas comes out :)

Rep: (807)
Vikings good, I liked it. :)
Game of Thrones, The Walking Black Sails and too happy to watch.

Rep: (89)
-_doc_- @ 10.12.16, 10:39*
Vikings good, I liked it.

Seen sporadically, I also like - plan to see complete (generally like historical series). AMC began to look for the 1st season of "Night administrator" - is not caught.

Yes, and of course the "Mars" look - like about space: girl_witch: Maybe for today's children will become something like what Star Trek was for American teenagers 1960: popcorm:

Rep: (2)
this is a normal fantasy series, which focused on adults. No complaints on the classics and highly spiritual movies, but looks at one go.
An amateur who does not like a trash - lord of the rings hobbit +!

Posted 15/12/2016, 8:49:

* Nick Nikals,
I was not hooked Vikings. although the theme I like ...

solo-way @ 15.12.16, 08:48*
I was not hooked Vikings. although the theme I like ...

I look for the second week on TV 3 - I like it. Certainly not without its flaws, but overall not bad. And it is quite useful, because almost all the characters are real and yet compare them on Wikipedia will learn many interesting things: umnik: By the way on Saturday all day - the premiere of the 4th season.

Rep: (0)
everyone says, but I've never watched it will be necessary to see how the

Returning to the "Viking" - there certainly went too much, idealizing Ragnar Lodbrok (such as time actor so handsome, that it is imperative to make it honorable and even humane) and downplaying the Saxons with the Franks. The latter portrayed frank weaklings and cowards - though it's the same Germans as the Normans. They were pretty hawkish even though the civilization and Christianity, and not just smashed Viking. In yesterday's series I do kill a few Vikings penetrated deception in Paris, quietly returned to the gate and admitted his troops - well, of course complete nonsense (although the basis of this episode are very real event in another city). But fact is fact - Scandinavians conquered vast territories in Europe and settled in Sicily, east of England (danelaw) and northern France (Normandy), although ultimately assimilated and disappeared into the ancestors of today's Europeans. How to actually Rurik in Russia.

Rep: (23)
I've just heard, it means not shedevrshedevr and razvlekalovo another, watch Discovery more useful than any TV series

Rep: (2)
Discovery may be and more useful and interesting, but sometimes you want a break from the excess of information, which is on a pile of Discovery and which requires attentiveness and concentration. And regarding the series, then definitely worth watching.

Yesterday finished watching the 4th season of the show, "Escape." Bags of pity: '- (What am I supposed to look at night:? Girl_hysterics:

Rep: (158)
Smartandroid @ 08/04/2016, 23:13*
What the writers did to Julius Caesar)))

Bldzhad !!! Julia ... damn you, Julia just generally ihnim nadmozgam difficult.

Post has been editedruslanbag43 - 02.08.17, 10:42

Rep: (58)
Best show of the century: D

Rep: (137)
* Nick Nikals,
season 5, Although there are only 9 episodes ...

Post has been editedD-IMAN - 04.08.17, 22:33

* D-IMAN
Yes, I know, when will the plan view. In the 4th season ending un-American good - but requires continued popularity. And always with a bag of: girl_teddy:

* Nick Nikals,
Um, where will it, on TV? So in fact no one knows when will be shown, and whether ... so that all our online! ;)
Yes, and all 5 season campaign, the final final. In any case, the fan community that write all the show closed.

Post has been editedD-IMAN - 05.08.17, 00:51

* D-IMAN,
Well, at least on GlavTV to the TV you can watch, I'm used to do it sitting behind a computer. By the way you look like something you may have already laid out.

And in general I can not even understand what he caught me. Contrived, sometimes completely absurd plot, formulaic tricks ... Damn Americans know how to shoot, so that looks the same breath and waiting for the continuation. Those Englishmen like more interesting, deeper Americans - but (the truth together with the Americans), "Night Porter" has turned out terribly boring. I was even 1st season of "Game of Thrones" (the rest did not look) like, although the genre of fantasy completely indifferent.

Nick Nikals @ 05/08/17, 1:45*
They may have posted.

It can not, and laid out, and it seemed even more ozvuchek. ;)

Nick Nikals @ 05/08/17, 1:45*
And in general I can not even understand what he caught me. Contrived, sometimes completely absurd plot, formulaic tricks ... Damn Americans know how to shoot, so that looks the same breath and waiting for the continuation. Those Englishmen like more interesting, deeper Americans - but (the truth together with the Americans), "Night Porter" has turned out terribly boring. I was even 1st season of "Game of Thrones" (the rest did not look) like, although the genre of fantasy completely indifferent.

That's for sure. : yes2:
Although the couple's Game of Thrones is not caught. Or not yet hooked. : D

D-IMAN @ 05.08.17, 02:29*
It can not, and laid out, and it seemed even more ozvuchek.

Well if so - I will look: popcorm:

Rep: (42)
About the garden and dismemberment - matters most to those who have been removed. Martin in the books that are much smaller and not savored so hard in my opinion.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 1:52